All Comments on '50s Family: And Mommy Too'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Can't come fast enough!

2018, that is! For this deliciously nasty story to continue. Or maybe it should have been ... cum fast enough ... and cuntinue! Great chapter! Five stars again. Wish I could give it more!

HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
Hot

Fortunate that Dad didn't ask for the recipe! In which part does Eve discover she is pregnant?

great lovergreat loverover 6 years ago
A bit over the top

Nice fantasy though!

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Another perfect chapter!

Cannot wait for the next one! Hoping for a threesome before you finish!

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A very good Mother-Daughter sex education tale ..... some specific body details for Mom's big boobs and her daughters build in more specific terms would enhance the story along with just how big is Adam's cock ?? Hopefully, Eve and Adam will do more sensual play before his banging her silly and Eve blowing him constantly. Maybe Mom will eat out Eve every time and then go directly to Adam and confront him that she wants his cock too. Been too long without getting screw well. So many great choices. Thank you.

GcoachGGcoachGover 6 years ago
Fantastic as always

Great job. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
50's

i do not remember the term "OMG" ever before the late nineties and i have had a lot of pussy during the late fifties and early sixties and none were ever shaved. your time line and facts of the period could use some research it was not done but then again it was make believe and interesting but four hot dogs and a cucumber in an almost virgin pussy without a lot of work even in today's society is a little much

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it. Hopefully at the end of the series, they'll have persuaded the Dad to get with the program. As to the anon's criticism re the use of OMG or her pussy being shaved, it's called "artistic license".

MstChiefMstChiefover 6 years ago
Once again Wow!!

Once again you have written a story that has captured the way it should be. Can't wait until the next chapter is written.

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
Faptality!!

Damn you Jasmine! I think I've got Carpal Tunnel (JK) now from over-fapping to your amazing stories.

I like the direction that this story went; recently deflowered daughter unlocking her prim and proper looking mother's long repressed sexual desires, and mother WILLINGLY becomes daughter's "Mommy-slut"- typical of so many of your stories; especially those involving lesbian sex. While the most food-sex play I've done involved ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce, I rather liked the idea of "Cunt Flavored Hot Dogs and Salad Dressing".

The intro for the next chapter in this wonderful series sounds a bit like "Family Affair: Backseat Sister ", the first of that series which I really liked; "FAMILY AFFAIR: CRAZY THREESOME" Son pleases Mom & Sister while Dad is away" should be the next in that series. But getting back to the "50's Family" series; I look forward to the next installment in the series- hopefully my Carpal Tunnel will have cleared up by then; unless I exacerbate it further with your outstanding stories, and other amazing stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MY GOODNESS!

Dear Jaz

Great story * * * * *

Some interesting nuances?

You nailed it!

Jack Auff

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
use of OMG

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-first-use-of-omg-was-in-a-1917-letter-to-winston-churchill-145636383/

The use of the abbreviation dates to 1917 and a letter to Winston Churchill from Lord Fisher. Yes, that Winston Churchill. The very famous one who lead Britain through World War Two.

It ain't new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Please write more ASAP

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveover 6 years ago
FAB!!!

Oh Jaz.......This is a great start to a long series, please keep going. Not sure I want to see the dad become involved, he needs to stay oblivious to everything going on around him. Everyone and everything else is fair game!!! Love your great work.

Amie

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
Terrific

Another great story from you really enjoyed it very much. As always you leave me wanting to read more.

Thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kinky story

I am enjoying the story and hope you continue with it. But I really hope you keep the father out of it and don't have him join in.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Jesus, but this series is hot !

Just don't stop now, for Gods sake..........

This is simply heavenly.

You will keep delivering the evil - won't you !

Rapier

TopazThornTopazThornover 6 years ago
Keep it going

Hay this is great keep it up please.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Great Story

A daughter rekindling her mother's desire is a great idea and you handled it really well. The hot dog idea was kinky, but I don't think it would have worked in reality - the baby carrots - yes.

Caz_yes_I_didCaz_yes_I_didover 4 years ago
Reality, what's that?

Who cares what would happen in reality; this is fantasy and a fuckin good story, a 5 all the way.

Be good to hear from you again

Caz x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing writer

I have read a lot of porn over the years. I am 74 and never have I cum so much from reading the stories. I cannot tell if you are a man or a woman from your style. Not that it matters. You manage to cover things from both sides. I just want to fuck you.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Brilliant as usual.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 3 years ago

Yummy, I want a family like this one! hehehehe

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

You know, I really don't like raw carrots or cucumbers (I do like pickles though), so why am I suddenly planning on going to the grocery and doing some vegetable shopping? I do have some Sabrett's in the frig. Now, if only I could find some nice marinade and glaze? MMM, let me think. Maybe that nice checkout lady I remember could help me out?

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I guess this short episode naturally followed the hot desecration of the daughter, but I’m just not into mother/daughter sex. I was hoping for many of the suggestions made at the end of part 1, but it appears that isn’t going to happen. This story is ok, but I feel it has much unsatisfied potential.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Liked the story. Mom and daughter sharing the cucumber was awesome. I can visualize the two of them scissoring with the big green vegetable imbedded in both of their pussies. I think I would pay money to see that, lol.

Goodmeal69Goodmeal6910 months ago

Loving this series!

After Eve and mommy slut broke the seal, maybe have Eve’s first lesbian encounter grow bigger! For sure Tiffany has a female lover, do a 3-some lesbian story, maybe Adam could join in, or Mommy slut,

Arseguy666Arseguy6665 months ago

So nice, mmmm...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

3 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50907 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...