All Comments on '50s Family: Backseat Fucking'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
ReadytedyReadytedyover 6 years ago
Next Story

mmmm, Anything you write will be hot and highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ideas for the next sequel

We got backseat fucking and impregnation, so next up should be an anal threesome (which you love) Or maybe a story where the father is slowly seduced by Eve before giving in while his wife and Adam are banging in a nearby room. Finally, they should clear the air and have a nice family foursome and let the ladies enjoy a nice big facial from two huge cocks.

I also wouldn't mind some interracial sex if you could somehow make it work.

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
If

If this is set in the 50s then protection from pregnancy would be rhythm or condoms and the interracial would be highly unusual.

Deacon051Deacon051over 6 years ago
You Always make me hot and?

Good job J! How many of us are hard and wet?

Thanks Hee Hee

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ho-hum, hum-drum...

I realize that - for a lot of these stories - we're all supposed to surrender our sense of logic and reality (whether a situation is even barely believable or not) at the door, but this whole sequence of events is just plain ridiculous. And that whole "shag in the back seat while the car's on the road" thing has been done to death.

You've plenty of other excellent story-lines languishing unfinished ("A Sister Surprise" comes to mind, just off the top of my head) and you're tossing THIS crap at us?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
A Wonderful Mind!

Ma'am, you have a wonderfully dirty mind! Reading this story makes me think of my time in church when I'm supposed to be being spiritually enlightened while I'm really perving on the feet of the lady in the row in front of me because she is wearing sandals that expose most of her sexy feet to my lustful eyes. (The area where I sit is slanted so that the pew I am in is higher than the one in front of me allowing me to see into the pew in front.) And then I'm fantasizing about having glorious mutually orgasmic sex with the lady as the sermon drones on. Loved you story and just love sex as at least three of the four in this family do! Hope Daddy joins the game, and we even see Dad and son enjoying each other's bodies as Eve and Mom have done! Rated 5 stars.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Loved it

Ideal scenario I reckon. Leave Dad out of it he will spoil all the fun especially for Adam who should really be spending time with Eve and making a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Adam's girlfriend's brother returns home and gets rewarded for Hus bravery

beau6beau6over 6 years ago
Nice!!

I agree with Turtle.....leave Dad out of it and roll into a threesome, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree leave Dad out of it, it is much better with him playing the straight man.

I think a threesome is the next logical path.

Most people have had back seat sex, maybe not with Daddy in the front seat though.

It is the fantasy, not the facts that make all these stories read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
keep dad out

give Adam more control. and maybe a threesome the tent when the farther has a meeting an cant get back to them one night

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
More bonbing

I would like to read about the Mother visiting Adam & Eve at college. She could bond with Adam’s roommate and then a three way with them. She could also bond with Eve’s roommate, followed by a three way. There could be multiple combinations. Mom could get gang banged at a fraternity party. She could indulge in a lesbian gang bang at a sorority party. I see a lot of fun ahead for all of them. Praise the Load.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Mom/son/daughter threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Aunt

Bring the aunt in on the action, with her twin daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom son and daughter maybe being caught by dad

Mom and son a daughter maybe being caught by dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would like for Eve to seduce her father and then bring him in slowly on the entire thing.

traderbill5traderbill5over 6 years ago
Dad is suddenly reborn

How about - dad comes home early one day and hears sounds coming from his bedroom. He makes his way to door and peaks in. He can see his daughter in bed having sex with someone, he cant tell whom. As he watches and listens he gets exited and inexplicably starts to stroke himself. A short while later his wife sneaks up on him and replaces his hand with hers. Then she starts to blow him. Finally, he realizes his daughter is kneeling next to his wife as she is blowing him, the daughter reaches for dads cock and as she does that he blows a load all over his daughters face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I have enjoyed a lot of stories. This series is very hot and sexy. Can't wait for the next one. Lets get daddy involved here soon.

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 6 years ago

Ok, just my two cents.. another great story, I hope it is a long series.. just a few ideas

#1)Leave pregnancy out of it, until the end but the mother/father conceive

#2) The father is 50s fire and brimstone preacher, don't have him jump right into the incest, The mother has already had her re-awakening, the Gene is out of the bottle.. have her start dressing a bit more 'Scandalous' around her husband, and have her slowly bring him out of his shell.. but wait for him to make the full jump with a slow burn, maybe hold the father till the final chapter.

#3) Bring the girlfriend back and have that 3some, maybe a 4 some

Robin422Robin422over 6 years ago
Heavenly Preachings

Another great story to this series, would love to see Aunt Gladys, and her children, come back into the scene. Would leave the father out of the incest at the moment, he is so consumed by hammering home his Christian beliefs and leaving his wife unsatisfied for the past ten years, he doesn't deserve gratification.

Think Adam might need some extra cock help soon.

Hope this is a long running series.

Thank you xxx

minniejohnminniejohnover 6 years ago
No dad

Not looking forward to reading daddy getting involved, don't think that will work given the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please.

Would like to see the dad involved soon and some MM action to boot.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
against dad

I love your work it's always so innovative. Please don't involve dad though it just won't flow I think with the story you have running.

You could have a twist with Eve calling Adam daddy as she submits in bed if you wanna go that route. To give her a incest fantasy she acts out with him. But with dad so locked in his ways, as you painted him it would break his character to change him that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Where are thé other part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trip to college

I think there should be another road trip to college

Car ride there

Car trouble night in hotel

No dad the not getting caught by daddy but in his face makes the story

CaptainsonicCaptainsonicover 6 years ago
Keep dad out

I think a threesome should be next. I would like them to get to the family reunion and her to fuck a few cousins male and female. Maybe have the brother join in on a few and even have one that he already messed around with from the last reunion. Maybe some aunt and uncles too! With her mom.

beanburner69beanburner69over 6 years ago
dad out

Keep dad out opps knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Felt incomplete

For me, the story was well written but insufficiently developed as a 2 pager, and felt more like a story fragment rather than a stand-alone part of a story arc. I enjoyed the setup and dialogue but the sex wasn't that hot - certainly, for me, nothing like as hot as Backseat Mommy which has a similar set-up. That said, the scene is set for a hot follow up: a surprise pregnancy, an interracial 3/4 way at college perhaps with Dad getting ever more puzzled at the change in his family.

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
Another Awe-Inspiring Story. Hallelujah!!

GOD was definitely with you when you wrote this wonderful story, Jasmine. (LOL) I really liked the exhibitionist act that Eve and Adam put on for their mother, and that mom FINALLY got to taste the "Forbidden Fruits" of her son. Personally, I think that the next logical step for this series would be a FMF, or a MSD (Mother/Son/Daughter) Threesome. The setup being that when the family reaches their next camping location the mother feigns a headache and remains at the campsite with the kids while the father goes to one of his Church meetings, and while he is gone the mother, Eve, and Adam enjoy the carnal pleasures of each other, and when the dad returns from the meeting he is so turned on from discussing the Gospel that he does a "Wham-Bam-Thank You M'am" on his wife before turning in for the night. Then during the next leg of the family's journey have some Backseat Anal loving going on. I also have to agree with several other reviewers; keep the dad oblivious to the incestial sexual acts of his family. Also, keep the pregnancy aspect open for the time being; like wait until Eve and the mother's next menstrual period doesn't come before going more in-depth on the subject.

Jazzywazzy313Jazzywazzy313over 6 years ago
I loved it

Make the next one longer please and keep dad out of it. Just let mom daughter and her have the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good story except for one giant plot hole,

Unless I missed the detail, how is dad not smelling everything happening? He can't see or really hear them, but that much juices would stink up the whole vehicle unless all the windows were down. Great story, but that bit was bugging me the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
baby

Nice story. Keep the dad out. The women get knocked up with baby girls.

JessicaKoxJessicaKoxabout 6 years ago
Preggo

Both get pregnant, leave Dad out of the fun. Just keep torturing him at every opportunity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Funnier that way

Let the girls enjoy in the pleasures of Sodom but keep dad out and innocent! The innuendos that way become far better and more enjoyable. Plus strategical pregnancies and dilemmas are also nice. We also have a cheerleader girlfriend to bury herself in the incestuous web! A sexy parishioner Jezebel in her travel to repentance can be some way to torment the sanctimonious Dad/pastor in the future also!

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Really funny story

Very interesting funny story mixing the bible with nature (god given) makes a person think. Very very good story Not easy to make a story funny & entertaining as well!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

More please this is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree:

Dad should be kept out of it. Sanctimonious [insulting language omitted] like him don't deserve the pleasure. He should definitely find out, but only when he's getting what's coming to him and can't do anything about it. (Yes, I have a thing about clergy of that sort. Not all clergy, mind you, because I know plenty who are much better, but "Old Testament Christians" drive me up the wall.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

make the father faggot and he will quit his job and his church will be lead by the son and the mother and the daughter will spread incest tradition between the church members.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 6 years ago
Very hot story

I think you should have the mother and daughter get pregnant. You didn't write about this before (I think) and it would be fun seeing Adam impregnate his mother and sister. You should also let the father out of this. He would have to change too much to be able to fuck his daughter which means he wouldn't be able to be a minister anymore. And it's fun to have a character with such beliefs while his loved ones shit all over those beliefs.

Besides Eve doesn't seem interested in her dad.

If Eve and her mother got pregnant, the mom could blame her husband and Eve can lie and say Simon got over excited when they made out and popped over her panties. The father would be mad about fooling around and she would repent and say she is still a virgin (her mother can check if it's true).

The fun part of the story is the conflict between the father's values versus his family sexual acts. If you want the story to still be hot it has to continue. Eve can even tease her father now and then but he can't succumb to the Devil.

JessicaKoxJessicaKoxabout 6 years ago
More

Please do more with this family. Double pregnancy, lez, but Dad just has to learn to watch and wish.

simsamsumsumsimsamsumsumabout 6 years ago
Anal

I would be happy about a sequel including anal and a threesome. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the series.

I think a mother and sister double pregnancy would be good and don't forget about the siblings going off to college. Maybe the mother could visit some weekends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't add father

Please don't bring father into their incest games..

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
AS USUAL A SOLID 5 STAR STORY AGAIN

JUST TO CLARIFY, BECAUSE GOD CREATED LUCIFER, LUCIFER AT NO TIME WAS GODS SON. EVEN THOUGH GOD CREATED MAN HE DID CALL US HIS CHILDREN AND TOLD US WE WERE ABOVE HIS ANGELS. GOD ONLY HAD ONE SON, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON! IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT YOU HAVE A VERY LOW IQ.

GREAT STORY! THANX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So hot!

Love all your stories!

I do think adding the dad into it would be too uncharacteristic but more stories on eve & tiffany and adam & eve at college please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great.

This was great.

If you do decide to continue this then my vote is on leaving the father out of it. I think the fact that this is all going on behind his back is too large a part of it all and it would be best to leave him as a man too oblivious to see what's going on right in front of him.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
what about

what about the pill issue, do they work it out. curious

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Triple pregnancy

Wonderful story. Cum provoking. I loved it. Go for triple pregnancy of eve, mother and tiffiny planned by mother in a week long sex marathon. Then let's see how the father copes up with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want daddy to join

Good lord that would be hot! Obviously he. Can get turned on I want it nowww lol

Dawnspell8Dawnspell8over 5 years ago
Daddy seems a bit too straight laced.

Now normally that would make him the perfect subject to be seduced into the mother-daughter-son sex ring. Especially since it's likely the son just got or will get his mother/sister pregnant in fairly short order. My point would be that Daddy is deliberately distracting himself. If I was in a car with my son fucking my wife and daughter, I would notice the scent, the odd sounds, the wet seats, I wouldn't not turn the radio UP! Daddy seem's too uninterested for a father in...very...close quarters.

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 5 years ago
Definitely add Tiffany

Definitely add Tiffany to the mix.

I would love to read the threesome that we were promised in chapter one.

☆☆☆☆

Sex is a loud, smelly and wet affair. It seems as if the farther is actively trying not to notice. Which is a little immersion breaking, and the main reason why i cant give you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Adam taking over

Adam taking over as head of the household as the master and dad being pushed out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gotta keep it going!

Can't stop a crowd-pleaser in mid stream, right! I like the idea of the mommy planned triple pregnancy with pastor dad becoming a very submissive, and ultimately becoming a willing, submissive cuckold. As the cuckold pastor dad is tasked to bring more young female parishioners into their sex harem. Adam does his best to impregnate them, and Mommy, Eve and Tiffany do their best to keep the women satisfied and in their fold to cuckold their husbands to Adam and them having the women engage in pregnant orgies with them while forcing their husbands to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Family fun

I think that Mom / Adam and Tiffany should have a nice fuck fest at the next town. Have dad meet with the local minister/ friend... leave the three behind in the hotel / motel fucking until dad gets back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The minister get tempeted by EVE.

Please do write about Eve seducing her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The minister is tempted by Eve

Bring the dad into the incest story. Eve seduces her father. Then Eve & her mother get DPd by the men in the house. The minister breeds Eve & Adam breeds his mother. Adam marries Tiffany & join family incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3some 4some

Bringing in Adams girlfriend for a threesome then a foursome. Sister, brother and girlfriend then mother, sister, girlfriend and Adam. That would be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Add

Add more nylons in the continuing story. Like having a nylon stocking on their cocks and one on a hand stroking a penis. The poking nylons into their pussy,then with a nylon on the penis and fuck with it on!!

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
The Next Chapter

Tiffany gets turned on hearing Adam tell her about the incestuous sex as they fuck. The condom splits and she worries about getting pregnant. Adam and Tiff get engaged (like they did back then) and that gives you a medium through which you can introduce her family to the story.

Keep the minister in the dark. The only ray of light he sees shines from his bible.

The Amazing Grace scene was superbly handled - well done!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
WHAT WOULD I LIKE TO READ NEXT, YOU ASK??.

ANY OF YOUR STORIES WOULD BE GREA,JUST PLEASE KEEP WRITING.YOU MAKE READING FUN,Thanks for the fun times.

Markiemark3Markiemark3over 4 years ago

Love to have Eve, Adam & Tiff together with Mommy. Great story BTW. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing.... Love to read more. Ty for your time.

Very Hot, Refering the peorson who about going to HELL!!! Oblviously u have not read the Bible ,thou shall not judge" so that make you a hipacrat. I can judge because I am not preaching like you!!! So practice what you preach as____h____.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg I’m soaked

I don’t care what comes next but please WRITE A SEQUEL!! 😜😘👅

starbanestarbaneover 4 years ago
Please

Waiting in 2019 for the next 50s Family chapter!

Arc2456Arc2456over 4 years ago
Continue with this!

I would love to see another chapter of this. Having both the mother and daughter getting impregnated by him would have made for some interesting reading!

centauri4centauri4over 4 years ago
Believable fantasy vs. real experiences?

When people comment on these stories comments like, 'please continue', do more, new chapters or go this direction and that direction but, I would enjoy hearing what parts of this story align with "real" experiences? I mean, what parts of this story or the individual scenarios "stroke" readers curiosity the most? Are some parts related to situations people have encountered IRL, or wished they had? And, if many readers feel sexual boundaries are good for society and reinforce family values, then why are there 66 comments indicating MORE THAT A HANDFUL found this story really hot?!? Just curious about the appeal factor and I have never done anything more than medium petting with someone familiar to me. Thanks for considering this question!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not one of your bst....

...but OK for a religious story.

SasssyIrishSasssyIrishalmost 4 years ago
Hot, but need more. 😁

If you continue this storyline, I’d love to read Eve getting fucked by her dad, possibly the whole family having an orgy.

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Please keep this going

Oh at the possibilities here. Eve joining Adam and Tiffany would be fun. Of course Mom and the twins at home alone while preacher dad was at a conference or something would be great too. And Eve definitely needs to feel some love from her father. Or really, anything that your incredibly wonderful mind can come up with would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

KenoshaG

Love the 50s family, but keeping dad clueless seems integral to this storyline. A 50s minister might flip into sex maniac mode, but it would not be pleasant to see as he would no doubt be a misogynistic sadistic clueless dom. I could see turning this into a comedy as the rest of the family recruits parishioners and friends to engage in sex literally behind the minister's back.

olddog13bolddog13bover 3 years ago

I have been reading on other websites,and have missed vour flavorful stories. I liked this story and rubbed one out along with Eve and her Mom. I think somewhere there were kids and maybe even parents fucking in the back seat while someone dove them to a destination.

I'd like to see Eve get her Anal cherry popped by her Brother and have Mom suck the cum from Eve's ass.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

The only problem with this whole series is that women didn't shave back then serious pussy shaving didn't come until the 70's and 80's it started in the 60's but it took a decade to become normal practice.... Fact the reason a women has pubic hair is to help shield the pussy from bacterial infection.... Its why a women's hymen disappears after awhile during the process of puberty once the bush grows the hymen slowly looses its purpose and begins to disappear..... I love the story and would like to see the Tiffany and brother sister 3 some next before more parental stuff.... And let at least one of the girls have their pussy hairy or all of them and just have them trim it differently

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 3 years ago

I would like to see Eve's mom finally breaking down her husband's inhibitions toward sex and finally getting him to fuck her hard and wild the way she needs to be. Then for her to ask him if he ever had any fantasies of sex he always wanted to do but was to afraid to do them.

Then maybe Eve can break him down to get sex from him and then the whole family will be happier as he finds out the incest sex was more fun than anything else.

wjd53wjd53almost 3 years ago

Love the story. Please write more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love if you continued this series

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

I loved this series. IMO, it was as perfect as a series like this could get, and am a bit saddened it wasn't continued (In the same interesting, funny, tender, and also erotic path.). I would have loved to have seen how the daughter, son, and mum relationship continued as well as it moved to the sibling's time at college. There are so many possibilities. IMO, 5 stars, of course.   Full disclosure: I seem to have a love-hate relationship with this author (actually it's no relationship really since it's all one-sided, my side) IMO, she is one of the most (maybe the most) talented and prolific writers I've enjoyed. But (And it's a big wobbly one) I was thoroughly disappointed at the end of another of her popular series with the same theme as in this last chapter. The series started (IMO) very interesting, very erotic, funny, and tender, BUTT (really big wobbly one again) ended with a cornucopia of all sorts of erotica that wasn't part of the original genre and tags. The reader (me) was so emotionally connected to the main characters which meant the reader (me) had to read through the entire last few chapters in excruciating pain. Which, goes to so, how well this author writes IMO. So, I very energetically voiced my opinion in the comments of those chapters. I just wanted to put that out there if anyone had read that series and my comments. (If she hasn't deleted them.) I try to be honest and fair.

OmeteotlOmeteotlover 2 years ago
Referring back to the options back in your first story...

Next, you should get Eve to finally get her dad to crack and give into her next. 😁

OminousGoldOminousGoldover 2 years ago

The thing I liked about this story more than others is the fact that it was the girl getting it from everybody instead of the guy getting all the attention for once. The reverse harem isn't appreciated as much as it should be . Eve definitely needs to twist her dad cuz she was close in a way I'd like to see Eve kind of become the dominant one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Adam, Eve, Tiffany and possibly mom. Oh that sounds amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Drivel, and anatomically impossible

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. Now being dad in. Then start on the church members

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 2 years ago

Would love to see Adam and Eve introduce their mom to Brittany while still leaving their dad clueless to their antics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very sexy hot family hoping the keep going and all get involved to see the heaven gates open wide

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are gifted! Please keep them coming!!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

You listed many possibilities at the end of the first chapter. Please get Tiffany back. Would like to see some threesomes. Don’t stop now. Thank.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Jasmine-

Only you have control over the direction of this series; we readers can react to your suggestions, YOU are responsible for the content!

I am enjoying this, even with the obvious resistance to (Christianity) religion; we readers already are here and in trouble because we enjoy what are commonly considered "taboo" by a majority of society!! Each of us has responsibility for our actions, as I am SURE you know. I am perfectly capable of evangelizing and "preaching" Scripture here, but will refrain, not out of fear, but because it would not be well-received by a majority of the audience. Also, to be accused of trying to "guilt" someone into salvation is not my way...THAT DECISION is personal and between God and the individual!

Still, Five**5*Stars...because you write so well, and I am invested; please, sequel...no Dad, yet...keep girlfriend and some other moms/daughters involved, and anal!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic & nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So very hot 🔥 I loved the read just now I get to live the deed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Minister counsels parishioners daughter. Friend of eve

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to read how the mother seduced her husband to be interested in sex again.

CommanderKorra8CommanderKorra8over 1 year ago

Threesome, keep the dad clueless.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMMmmmm Author adds such "Innocent" text etc... More, Please..!!! 5 stars..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would like to hear how mother and daughter are impregnated by son/brother Adam.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

How about the answer to some questions is the sister pregnant and is the mom unprotected as well and if so did she get pregnant and how will they explain it to the dad now to the down fall to the story you made the dad a way to hard core Christian and beliefs that has no place in the church or in this world you don't have to be over barron in your belief to believe the dad's whole fire and brimstone attitude hurts the story pretty big

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am not sure if I want to see the husband brought into this happy three-way bond but I damned sure do want to hear more of their adventures, especially once Adam and Eve are off at college where their mother can visit and reconnect.. Tiffany also needs to be added to their group.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

does Eve get preggers? and what happens at college? what about a 3some with Tiff

lbcarrlbcarr8 months ago

I’d like to see the storyline move on to a book of Eve seducing Dad. Then to a family orgy and conclusion book.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More please, many many more

Arseguy666Arseguy6665 months ago

Terrific, well written storyline, but both women getting their arses fucked really hard, really dry needs to happen, a really soon by both guys as well...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More please, both mom and sister pregnant would be very hot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50887 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...