All Comments on '50th Birthday Present Ch. 02'

by kittykatbc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
thanks

well told tale... too many sytax and gramatical errors to make it as readable as it deserves to be... maybe you could try someone from the volunteer editor program..(i use hotti)..

thanks though

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Illeterate

This guy can't even write two sentences correctly. He should be banned from Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why pull out??

I don't get the usual theme of pulling out and shooting your load on some part of a woman's anatomy. When I'm cumming, in her pussy, her mouth, or her ass, that's where I want to put it - inside her. That's the best. Otherwise, it's just like masturbation - usually second best. Someone want to enlighten me about this perennial, common Literotica Theme? Why do you writers want to shoot off into the air so often? Maybe you've never had sex? Maybe you're women who have just read about this on Literotica and think that's how men want to cum? Maybe you get this from video porn, where that's the only way you see the man cumming. But, this isn't video. And your cumming-writing simply reflects your video visions and your Literotica reading of cumming in the air? Totally not so for me - when I fuck her, I come inside her. If I were a writer, that's what would always happen.

Any ideas from women on the receiving end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lucky man

How I wish my 50th was like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Birthday

I wish any/all birthdays were like this including my eighty second one that's coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
About Pulling Out....

I agree with you completely. I am male hetero and ejaculating inside a woman from behind and holding her tits, or face to face looking into her eyes in that moment of extasy is great.

HOWEVER although I don't understand it, I have known several men who liked to give the woman a "pearl necklace", or squirt on the girls tits. I can't explain it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
juvenile...

so long...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am a 77 year young, Married (3rd time) with two grown kids. We had invited a few of our friends to join us on my 77th birthday. I had 4 or 5 drinks and was feeling "Frisky" standing at the kitchen counter fixing appertizers. I felt a hand caressing my ass and thought it was my husband coping a feel. When I looked back over my shoulder I was shocked to find it was our next door neighbor, Ben, who had carefully lifted my skirt and was in the process of probing my ass crack. Instead of pushing him away, I pushed my bottom back against him and felt his hard cock. He was kissing my neck and slipping his finger into my wet pussy and I could feel the beginning of an orgasm when he suddenly used his thumb to penetrate my asshole and send me shuddering over the edge. He whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck your ass".....I replied.."Tell me when and where...."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous