5166094 Pt. 01

Story Info
I am taken and used on my eighteenth birthday.
1.3k words
3.85
44.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual, dubiously consensual or reluctant sexual situations.


Author's Note - This will be a series and is my attempt at writing something horrible and weird. So if that is not your thing, that's okay. It goes without saying I don't condone any violence against anyone. Thanks for reading.

———

My friends would have described me as quiet and shy, that is if I had any friends. So on the night of my eighteenth birthday, I celebrated by sitting in front of my computer first playing games then after it got boring switching to porn seeing as I was now legally able to watch it, even if my age never stopped me before.

Seeing as my parents were out for the weekend, I decided to make it a little more enjoyable then just trying to wank one out. I stood up and slowly stripped naked imagining that I was putting in a show for my owner, shimmying my clothes till they dropped to the floor. I pulled my favorite ball gag out of the desk drawer and wrapped it in tightly around my mouth, then pulling out my collar and wrapping it tightly around my neck.

I settled in to my chair, leaning back touching myself getting myself hard and using my pre-cum as fluids to help work my cock. I put on my headphone turning up the volume and closed my eyes imagining, fantasizing about being tied up by this girl I knew at school and being used as her sex slave while I edged myself off, getting as close as I could to orgasming before I pulled myself back and continue on.

The volume must have been a little too loud as it masked the footsteps slowly coming up from me from behind. It wasn't until there was a chloroform soaked rag pressed against my face did I notice anything. I yelped, my body suddenly reacted, trying to pull the hands off of my face but could hardly make it budge as my legs flailed about until I started to go limp, passing into unconsciousness.

It took a few moments after I woke up for me to remember what had happened. I hoped it was just a figment of my imagination or a bad dream but I quickly found myself shackled and chained to the frame of my bed still only wearing only my gag and collar.

I struggled, trying to pull away from the bed but the chains had been very well secured and on a very short leash. I cried out, not even thinking about the fact that whoever had done this would still be in the house. That changed though as I heard footsteps fall against the hardwood floor coming straight for my room.

My bedroom door swung open, a thin older man with graying hair in a pony tail and wearing black jumpsuit smiled as he saw me struggling.

Taking a seat on my chair, "I'm glad you're finally awake. You've been out for hours, must have put too much knockout juice in that rag."

He paused, "Oh and thanks so much so getting yourself started, I think that the gag looks good on you, so nice and tight. You must be a gluten for punishment... then again, I have a penchant for cute boys in ball gags."

I cried out over my gag, trying my best to pull away at my shackles. He leaned over and undid my gag, "What's that boy? You have something that you want to say?"

"My parents are going to be home any minute, let me go now and get out of my house."

"Your parents won't be back for another two days."

I don't know how he knew that but that frightened the hell out of me. I knew I was in trouble now. I blubbered out, "Please, I'll do whatever you want just please don't hurt me."

"Good, good. I knew you would be an easy mark."

That comment stung, I had always had problems with masculinity and was more often then not picked on at school and the old man in front of me was something far more menacing.

He turned for a moment and turned to my desk and pulled out my purple dildo and threw it on the floor in front of me.

"Would you like to tell me what this is for?"

I moaned out a little, I wished he hadn't found that.

"It's for my ass." I sputtered out.

"Let's try it out shall we? Get on all fours." I adjusted myself and he got down on his knees picked the dildo up and jammed it down my throat. I was used to deepthroating it but the force of the push made me gag a little anyways as he fucked my mouth with before lifting it out, leaning towards my ass, spreading my ass and forcing it inside of me once again.

I moaned out, it still felt good feeling it inside of me, filling my ass up.

"Please, don't do this to me," I begged, gasping for air.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," I felt him reach underneath me and grab my now fully erect cock. "Why stop? You certainly seem like you are enjoying yourself."

I could feel the cheeks on my face burning away the tears he fucked me trying my best not to let him see how much I was enjoying it, only able to moan out as he stopped just sort of my cumming right there and then.

"Pleeeaaase" I begged, "Please don't do this to me."

He didn't reply but simply dropped his pants and mounted me with his own particular piece of manhood.

I cried out again as he began to fuck me hearing him laugh as he got off on raping me finally stopping when I could feel his cock pulse inside of me and knowing that he just left his load up my butt.

"That was not bad, boy."

I hoped at that point he'd be satisfied and leave as I let myself slump against my bed.

Not realizing that he had gotten up and fished out my hitachi from my desk, I whelped as I heard the all too familiar sound of its whirring.

He got down, opened up my legs and pressed it against the underside of my still excited dick and went to town.

"You have to beg to cum boy."

The hormones raging inside of me made resisting impossible, "please, please make me cum," I pleaded, "I want to cum so badly."

I jerked back, tensing and finally cumming out on to the floor as a heaved for breath while the man milked me for every last drop of cum with the vibrator.

It was the most intense orgasm that I had ever had and I had made a habit of trying to edge myself further and further each time I played with myself.

He undid the lock around my chain, grabbed my shaggy hair and forced my face into the floor, "clean up your cum boy."

I dutifully licked it up off the dirty carpet, I had fed my own cum to myself before and it hardly seemed any different.

"Do you like the taste of cum boy?"

"Yes sir." I rasped out.

It wasn't a lie. I hated it wasn't a lie. He knew it wasn't a lie.

"You are a little perv." He stroked his chin, "You know I was just going to get a good lay out of you, maybe even blackmail you, but I have to have you for myself now."

"Please, no, don't do this." I begged

"Shhhhh boy." He dangled the ball gag in front of my face and strapped it back in. "You'll enjoy where you're going."

The chloroform rag came back out and he smothered me until I passed out again.