All Comments on ''57' Ch. 02'

by Gnash58

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
roninbearroninbearover 10 years ago
This is a great story!

I love what you're doing here! Looking forward to chapter 3!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 10 years ago
Fascinating story!

I am really enjoying this. The conversation dialog was very enlightening and well done. A new favorite story!!! Yea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cloning

It’s a fascinating story it fits the sci-fi aspect of the tag in literary terms ‘fantasy’ is deemed as so far beyond the reach of humankind as to be non human or otherworldly. In terms of a sexual fantasy the trained slave is achievable, it’s at this point that the slave concept of this story becomes morally bankrupt. She has no free will and is as much an object as 53 is he’s being beaten into submission to become an automaton, something that her Trainer claims he doesn’t want. That’s exactly what she is because she doesn’t have the right to say no.

As for the Trainer claiming cruelty is inherently a Dom/Domme trait I call bullshit, that’s like saying there’s only one type of BDSM. THIS story is NOT about BDSM it’s about slavery. After all if she attempts to go beyond proscribed boundaries she’s paralysed, there’s nothing Safe Sane or Consensual about ANY of this.

As for Serafina’s she too is just as much an object if she’s been through the same training because whilst the original had the right to say no she condemned a copy of herself to submit.

Personally I find the concept of consensual slavery erotic but not this, it’s just really creepy. I guess if she doesn’t work out to satisfaction or goes insane they just wipe her memories and reprogram from base memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGnash58@Gnash58
I've been pretty pervy all my life. The last few years, I've discovered an interest in BDSM. I've been into storytelling and roleplaying via text and Skype for the last few years, but haven't really shared it with a wider audience. It's only been one on one with partners....

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

'57' Ch. 03 Next Part
'57' Ch. 01 Previous Part
'57' Series Info