5hr Ago and Still Can't Believe It

Story Info
Two siblings in their 40s share a hotel room and handjob.
1k words
4.04
28.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My older sister just gave me a handjob 5 hours ago. I've wanted this since I knew what a handjob was. There was more, too. The joy and excitement were unrivaled, the most erotic moment of my whole life. It was amazing and I was welcome to do whatever I felt like, so I'm writing this fast because I have to tell someone, anyone, about this. But I know when I'm done with this story I can get back into that bed with her and suck those tits again while she holds my head.

I'm Roman. I'm 42, fit, good looking, charming as fuck, and have a dick almost 8 inches hard. Used to be closer to 9" when i was like, 26. Still great though. My older sister Janie is 47, shorter, curvy, has huge tits, and a pretty face, because we look alike.

I used to jerk off to her tits every day as a teenager. When I found out that my dick was actually something special, like in 8th grade, I started dressing loose when she was around the house. She was in college by then, so when she was home my parents were away in summer.

I would change with the door open, or wear basketball shorts with no underwear so my dick would swing. A few years later I started jerking off with the door open. I know she saw it. I know she looked for years... But never said anything about it good or bad. Which was perfect. She kept not always looking away, but still nothing overt. She would stand outside my door and have a conversation with me while I was jerking off. But nothing ever happened. No way.

But now its early February and we are driving up I-95 Miami to Maine route. I was visiting my wife and 2 year old at the country club where they winter with my in-laws a few months. Janie was with her husband and 17 year old son in Florida visiting his family and she had to leave early and start a new job Tuesday rather than next Monday because pregnant lady vacating the position went in to labor early so that was that. Its Sunday morning now. I picked her up after 9 Saturday night and we hit the highway in my Mercedes.

Janie grabbed a few bottles of wine for the ride, and was drinking a $40 Cabernet from the bottle with a straw. We drove and drove, she drank and drank. A bottle and a half in 8 hours really isn't that much, but it was steady. We listened to music and comedy and had fun, almost flirting.

We stopped at a Days Inn around 4am. The dude asked me 2 queens or 1 king? Easy. One king. I told her its all they had for this level and the next one was $100 more to start. She didn't care, just wanted to pee. I gave her the key to go pee and carried all the shit up.

By the time I got there she was in the shower brushing her teeth. I unpacked everything we needed. I told her to keep it running. She came out in a towel and I went in the bathroom, stripped naked with the door open and she could see me in the hall mirror. Quick shower... A quick aside, I can see her tits out 5 feet away and I am so hard again because I just want to cum on them so badly. I will. Anyway, we shower. I dress in the open, shes wearing a button up pajama shirt and like, hipster-shape boy shorts. We get in bed and its cold. I get out and turn up the heat.

Then I snuggle up to her and she rolled away from me to be spooned. So I spooned her on our left sides. As I pushed against her, she pushed back. She pushed back against my obviously very hard cock along her crack. My right hand rubbed up and down her leg, quickly to make friction and heat and a laugh. But I slowed it down and went up and down her bum and thigh and knee and shin and calf...deep, sensually massaging strokes. I rubbed up her sides and her arms. The light was off, we were committed to sleep time now. Nowhere to go.

I started to rub the side of her right tit. She didn't stop me. She backed against me more. I rubbed it more. After maybe 2-3 minutes of that I used my whole hand and grabbed her whole tit and rubbed it, my fingertips touching her nipple. I slid my hand under her shirt to feel her bare tits and hard nipples. I stopped for a second to take her right hand and move it behind her to my super hard cock, and return to rubbing her huge tits.

She slid her hand under my waistband and grabbed my cock. She gasped a little bit, and squeezed.

I slid out from the spoon and threw her right leg across my body and knelt between her legs. I started to unbutton her shirt, which she finished and pulled open. I immediately started sucking them. It was loving and erotic and she held my head. As I continued to suck, she reached to my waist, tugged the knot loose, and dropped the basketball shorts I was wearing down to my knees, and she pulled me towards her with my cock, stroking it hard. I laid next to her and had the best handjob ever.

I was on her right, grabbing at her tits, all along in the dark, buck naked. She was stroking my cock expertly and knew when I squeezed her tit that I was cumming.

"Oh my God!" is all I could say.

"Yeah...Yeah...thats good...yeah..." is what I heard in the dark when she felt my cum start hitting her hand and arm. She jerked me all the way through my orgasm. I wanted to lay on top of her and kiss her passionately, but we hadn't actually kissed at all, so i started sucking those tits again, kissing them gently, licking her nipples.

She got up to pee and wash her hands. Then I came in the bathroom to smoke juul and write this. Holy shit. Im so hard. I just want to get back in that bed and cum in her pussy more than anything. Shy of that I MUST cum on those tits. Ok, going to do that now. Thanks+

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Go for it! Hope it was fun. If not true, then not much of a tale...no consequences, no drama, no insight into what sis is thinking.

LuckyguyAMGLuckyguyAMGalmost 3 years agoAuthor

This was my first story here because my other one was rejected. But this wasn't fiction, people. I gave a detailed description of who I am and how i Iook and what I drive and set the whole scene because I think the fact that she finds me physically attractive and sexy and has always told me that. Due to age restriction on stories, I couldn't include how when we both lived at home I would jerk off with my bedroom door open, or even under a blanket right next to her on the couch. By the time I was out of high school, and she hadn't been living at home for years, except for summer and holidays, if she was in the mood she would sit next to me on my bed watching TV or playing sega while I laid next to her essentially naked and uncovered and would jerk off. I'd say "I'm gonna cum!" And she would look at me cum on myself. She never touched me but I could tell she was getting worked up. She would ask me questions about my girlfriends or what I was thinking about. When I was 18 and visited her at college, we had partied and got snowed in at her house. We had to share a bed. I was able to slide my left hand down her panties and held her bum, squeezed her bum while I jerked off in the open next to her. She was drunk and wasn't totally participatory, but pushed her ass against my hand. That was the first time I felt comfortable (or drunk) enough to tell her I wanted to cum on her tits, and every time I do this I picture cumming on her tits. This time when I came I rolled to my left and pointed it up close to where my other hand was and pulled her panties down a little bit and came on the top of her ass.

I only got to jerk off in front of her a few more times. There were plenty of times in the summers when I would get home at night, parents away, and hear the bed squeaking upstairs and her yelling while getting fucked by a summer fuckbuddy or workmate or whomever.

"Oh my God yes!" "Cum inside me! Do it!". One night I brought a girl home and we were going to my basement room and I heard her come in upstairs with a regular friend and his friend from college. All three went in to the master bathroom with walk in shower and took a shower. I snuck up the steps and heard them double-teaming her in the shower. Then all 3 went to her room and stayed all night. I knew she was very sexual. We had been nearly intimate for years. She knew I wanted to fuck her. I told her all the time when she would watch me.

Now she's been married for 23 years, mundane life, same boring partner, and here we are as adults in a once in a lifetime situation. She drank extra wine. She acted extra flirty. She probably knew I would want to jerk off in front of her. Now she felt desired and carefree. She felt safe and not like a cheater because it's just me.

When I spooned her and she felt my hard cock pressing in to her, I felt pushback, not push-away. I treated her with desire and sensuality... When I wanted to touch her tits, her body said yes and she actually undid the buttons! I massaged them and kissed them gently and sucked them sexually and kept telling her how hot she was and how perfect her body is. As I was lost just sucking them wildly, I felt her hands reach for me and find the bow on my shorts. She started to stroke me so I laid down next to her kissing her tits and neck. I could tell she wanted to get me off, to make me cum. Finally I did cum in her hand. It was a lifetime of desire shot out all at once all over her arm and hand and my chest and self.... That all really happened. English is my first language. I consider myself to be a more than competent writer, but I tried a-la-Hemingway to be simple and direct. She finds me hot, finds me sexy. She was amazed at how my dick felt in her hands, Amazed by what I could do to her body. And that handjob was NOT the end of that. I submitted a second story that was rejected for capitalization and shit. If anyone wants to edit please tell me. We spent the rest of the 2 days journey like boyfriend and girlfriend. Last week she stopped by my new apartment and we spent almost an hour in bed. She's 48, can't have kids anymore, will remain married to her husband forever and it's OK. But she realized that she enjoys the feeling of being desired and wanted and ravished and used like she used to be when she was younger. It's risk-free and guilt-free. There's no chance of us running off or getting pregnant or anything.

Later on that first night in the hotel room, I did finally get to cum on her tits. She rubbed it in and went to sleep. We took showers together. I fucked her in the bed and in the shower. I fucked her in a family restroom at a rest stop. She swallowed my cum while I drove. She fingered herself next to me while I drove and we talked.

She told me she knew that I could hear her getting fucked and she liked that. She fucked that kid and his friend a dozen times over the years and one of them got her pregnant at 19. While a college freshman, a handsome 40-something married professor with kids who taught an 8am asked her out.

She would go to his office and blow him almost every day. One day he told her that if she let him fuck her with no condom he would give her an A both semesters and she could sleep in all year. That afternoon she went to his office in sweats with no panties and he bent her over his desk, pulled down her pants, and fucked her until he came inside her. Then every week, couple times a week she would go by his office and take his load in her pussy. She would tell me these things as I fucked her. I had already told her that I was in love and was thinking about her every time I jerked off in front of her. She told me she always loved my dick and wanted to touch it so badly but never did. I told her about watching my ex wife getting fucked by a hot swedish teenager with a 10" cock in South America while tripping. And how he came and stayed in our hut with us for 3 nights and fucked her all day every day. She swallowed his cum, let him cum inside her with no birth control whenever he wanted to, and fucked her ass 4 times and came in it, all things she didn't let me do.

.. Janie and I have a much better relationship now than ever before. We sext and send nudes, etc. I let her know that she is the sexiest girl in my world and gets me so horny. Our ride home ended at her house. We took a shower, got in her and her husband's bed naked, and made love like newlyweds. We kissed and we stared into eyes, we talked, we encouraged each other, we kissed while I came inside her pussy every time. I know she can't get pregnant, so the dirty talk is on point. I tell her I want to put my baby inside her, and she tells me to do it, get her pregnant how I want to... It's all harmless. She stopped by last night coming from our parents house. She stayed almost and hour and I came in her pussy once and in her mouth once. She is the best blowjob I have ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not believable

Who cares about what kind of car you drive, but since you went there. Driving a Mercedes doesn’t go with staying at a Days Inn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pretty good.

I have read quite a few of the stories on here. There are a shit ton of stories that appear to be written by 1st graders. I saw nothing wrong with the story. What is funny. The grammar police are the worst writers ever!!! Most can not remember descriptions they start with. Then change it up half way through their own story. They do not remember if they killed someone off early in their story. Then write them back in later. So dont listen to the grammar police!!!! You wrote a good story.

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketabout 3 years ago

You lost me at the 8" dick almost 9" when I was 26.. Look son, know something about anatomy BEFORE you start writing Bullshit.. A large penis measures nothing over 7.5 inches (and that is too large for almost all women). The video graphic Porn Industry is infamous for making things appear larger than they really are.. BUT no human on this planet, has a penis larger than 7 inches long, and 4 inches in diameter.. Please keep that in mind..

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sharing a Shower I accidentally walk in on my sister after her shower.in Incest/Taboo
Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Pregnant and in Need Pregnant mom gets out of the shower and her son...in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Moving Day With Mom Mom helped him move his little sister.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories