All Comments on '5th Wheel'

by AnAngelReally

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

You got me there, i thought I might be reading a story out of it's place. Nice touch. Very good. Love the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So obviously a man trying to write as a female.

You really have no idea and it comes across so badly. Don't pretend to be something you have no idea about because it just seems so fake. Not worth the time.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Prior to when I began reading this story, I hadn't thought my views on sexuality were particularly conservative.

But after blowing her landlord in lieu of paying her rent, then getting fucked by a neighbor in exchange for him getting her car started (and referencing that she would also have to fuck her boss when she was late for work), a couple of things occurred to me: The first was that she was living in a piece of shit apartment, and driving a piece of shit car, and almost certainly working a piece of shit "job". With all that going for her, why fucking bother? I mean, how depressing an existence would that be?

Unless she was too stupid to realize how shitty her life really was.

The second thing I realized was that this girl would make the sluttiest skank I've ever known look like a goddam SAINT! If there was even the smallest hint of reality in the story, the girl is already riddled with herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, TB, HPV, HIV, and any other disease you can spread by sexual contact. Oh, and she would probably have a punch card to use at the abortion clinic, where your tenth one is free.

It was at around that point that I stopped reading, when I realized I was starting to feel a little nauseous, and that's what made me question my views on sex. Because, as I've already mentioned, I hadn't thought I was especially conservative, but this story was so slutty, and matter-of-fact-raunchy, that it stopped being "erotica" for me, and just became "sad". Like the author went so far over the line, it made me wonder if the author even had a "line" to go over. Which I found even more sad.

I think I'm going to log off, and avoid erotica for a while. That's how disgusting this story seemed to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous