69 Competition (Futa on futa)

Story Info
Two futas fight for dominance in a 69 competition.
2.6k words
4.31
19.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A futastic story of two well-hung futas duking it out in an unorthodox battle for dominance. With Emily finally having a chance to come out on top for even a moment with her partner Diane, the two enter balls-deep in each other's throat before starting a 69 competition. The rules are pretty simple. Whoever can cum first while lodged in their partner's throat, wins. While trying to get the other's cock out of their own throat, of course. Will Diane come out on top again? Or will Emily finally get a chance at face-fucking Diane? Either way, as the reader, you're in for a good time.

Diane and Emily were an average couple. One of them seemingly wearing the pants. You could guess who that was as Diane pushed Emily's face into the pillow as she thrust into her tight, shapely rear.

Emily had always been somewhat submissive to Diane, but not entirely by choice. She had wanted a turn at being on top, but Diane never let that happen. She was too proud. She had too big of an ego. When Emily would try, Diane would always make it into a competition - of which she came out on top. The most Diane had ever done for Emily was give her a hand or blow job here and there. No face-fucking, no playing the submissive role. When she did pleasure Emily in that way, she made sure she knew that she was still in control.

But that was their relationship. Diane wore the pants, and Emily took hers off. They'd been together for nearly a year with this going on. And Emily more or less let it happen. She had brought it up with Diane several times, and she'd always come up with the same response.

"If you can beat me, you can fuck me."

That was her famous line. At first, Emily didn't think much of it, but she never did beat Diane. She was very strong for someone her size. Emily had tried catching her by surprise even - tackling her to the floor. But Diane would always end up on top somehow. And her cock would always end up pummeling one of her holes.

Emily always built herself up, thinking that she could somehow overpower Diane at just the right moment. But each time, Diane proved her wrong and showed once again that she was the topper in the relationship.

Like the wrestling match they had just had. But this was different. Emily was fuming because Diane had cheated. She had tied her arms behind her back and fucked her ass until it was pink as a strawberry. Emily was getting sick of always succumbing to Diane. She was ready to get out of the relationship. She glared at the television in front of her, planning when she would pack her things, and where she would go when she did.

Diane smirked over at the pouting Emily, who had just been fucked-silly due to losing a wrestling match not too long ago. She was nude on the bed with her arms crossed, staring ahead at the television, while Diane was on the other side of the room, picking at things to wear. She hadn't been wearing any clothing during the fucking either.

"What's with that pissy look?" Diane snickered, crossing her arms to mimic Emily's. Emily kept her gaze forward, her jaw tight.

"You cheated," Emily replied bluntly. And though that may have held some truth to it, the bitter fact was that Diane's upper body strength far overpowered Emily's. She didn't need to use bondage when it really came down to it. But the fact that she did left Emily feeling like she was set up.

Diane usually played fair in their little brawls. But the advantage Diane took that time may have sent Emily over the edge. She was getting fed up, but all Diane saw was a pouty face, and a chance to poke fun at it.

"You want a rematch, then? Come on, cry baby," Diane taunted, walking up towards the bed. Emily scoffed, finally turning to look at her.

"You're just going to cheat again," Emily accused. Diane grinned, shaking her head.

"I'd say anything goes in a 69 match." she said with somewhat of a shrug. Emily cocked a brow in question.

"What?"

"Whoever can hold their opponent in a deep-throat during a 69 until they cum, wins. I used to do it with my ex all the time." Emily's face flattened, as she waited for the reveal of some kind of joke. But Diane kept explaining. "The goal is to try to get out of the deep-throat while trying to keep your opponent in theirs. They can escape, as long as they're in one when you cum. Cumming outside doesn't count."

It was very rare that Diane actually offered a chance for a battle. She usually just took her whenever she wanted. This suggestion for a match had Emily curious.

"You're serious," said Emily.

"Damn right I am. I warn you, though. I was 12-2 with my ex. And one of those I let her win. You wouldn't be so lucky."

"I don't want a fucking pity win," Emily scowled.

"So let's do this, then. Top or bottom?"

Emily hesitated, not actually sure if she wanted to agree. But the chance to face-fuck Diane was too tempting. Even if she lost, she'd have that. She huffed, looking at Diane's eager expression, as well as her standing cock, showing just as much enthusiasm.

"Come on, Em. You obviously want to do this."

It was true. Emily was standing on edge too. She was itching to get her cock wedged into Diane's throat.

"Bottom," she finally said. Diane smiled, grabbing Emily's ankles and sliding her to the middle of the queen-sized bed before walking around and crawling onto the bed herself. She brushed past the curtains that were tied to the bedposts. Emily grimaced as Diane crawled on top of her, straddling her face.

"Wait, I want to be on top," Emily said, realizing her disadvantage a tad too late. Diane chuckled, shaking her head as she pulled her hair into a ponytail.

"Too late. Open up, we start balls-deep."

Emily groaned as Diane leaned forward, licking the tip of her already leaking head. She swayed her hips, making her own fat head smear across Emily's lips. Emily frowned, feeling skeptical of Diane's tactics.

"You first," Emily demanded.

Diane complied without a fuse, to Emily's surprise, wanting to show her good sportsmanship. Her tongue dragged in circles over Emily's head before she parted her lips and slowly began taking Emily's erect length to the base. Emily couldn't help but moan, giving a slight buck of her hips as Diane's nose came into contact with the delicate underside of her sack. She could feel the faint air coming from Diane's nostrils. She was better at breathing through her nose than Emily was, which meant a harder time for Emily.

Diane gave Emily a soft tap on her outer thigh, signaling her that it was her turn. Emily swallowed hard before opening wide and catching Diane's swaying head in her mouth. Once in, Diane wasted no time lowering her hips to bury herself in Emily's throat. A little too fast for Emily's liking. She gagged, her hands reaching up to lightly grab at Diane's hips. She stared up past Diane's rear to the ceiling, Diane's sack nearly blocking her view. She then saw Diane's hand reach back, holding three fingers. One by one, they lowered, giving a silent count down.

Immediately after, Diane started thrusting in and out, catching Emily by surprise. Her eyes shut tight at the pummeling, but opened wide in shock when she felt the cool breeze on her shaft as Diane pulled up. Emily's hands quickly moved from Diane's hips to her head, pushing it back down as she bucked her hips up to get Diane to the base again. Diane grunted and stopped her thrusting, driving in and holding as Emily thrust up into Diane's throat repeatedly.

But as the seconds passed without movement from Diane, Emily was forced to let go of Diane's head and pull at her hips to try and pull free. Diane geared up her thrusting again, having her head released. She stole the opportunity to jerk her head up and off of Emily's throbbing cock. Emily's legs flailed upwards, trying to hook around Diane's neck, but she was a bit quicker. Diane pushed Emily's legs down as she sat up, her thrusting getting rougher in her upright position. Emily whined, pushing hard at Diane's hips and making her laugh. Diane slapped Emily's swaying shaft, causing her to flinch in both pain and pleasure.

"Looks like you're going to be my little fuck toy again, huh, Em?" Diane teased, leaning her hands on the bed as she leaned forward, her thrusting going deeper. "Oh, yeah. Like that, fuck toy?" Diane taunted.

Emily's eyes glared open, her hands shooting down to grab the top of Diane's head. Her fingers dug into Diane's hairline before roughly pulling down. Diane gave a playful shriek, mistakenly opening her mouth enough to hook Emily's now mushroom-like head. Before Diane could move away, Emily threw her leg up, this time successfully hooking the back of her knee around the nape of Diane's neck.

Emily's leg pulled with urgency, her other leg hooking onto her ankle to hold the leg-lock. Emily's cock went thrusting into Diane's throat so quickly, she actually gagged. Diane had been pulled down with such momentum, that her rear sprang up. Emily moved fast, bringing her hands up under Diane's legs and jerking her body to the side hard enough to roll them over on the bed.

Diane muffled a groan of protest as she was flipped over and pinned. During the roll, Emily was able to push at Diane's legs while pulling her head back and off of Diane's twitching cock. Emily gasped and coughed the moment she was free, a thick strand of saliva and precum connecting them. She fought to keep down Diane's fidgeting legs, as well as keep upright as she hit at Emily's sides, trying to throw her balance. Emily moaned, feeling the resistance in Diane's throat. Diane giving oral was a rare occurrence - and her ego being pinned was even rarer.

But the adrenaline was pumping through Emily. Her momentary dominance was too good to let slip away. And she was getting close to orgasm. If she could not only face-fuck Diane, but force feed her her load, she'd be in heaven for the night. But she knew that if she waited, Diane would eventually overpower her again. She looked up, seeing the slightly swaying curtains on the bed and came upon a thought.

She reached behind her with one hand, ripping off one of the ropes to the curtain and bringing it to hold between her teeth. She then grabbed Diane's squirming ankles and pulled them under her thighs, bending Diane's legs at the knees as if she were kneeling. Diane grumbled questionably, unable to see from beneath Emily's increasingly growing sack. The rope was pulled under Diane's calves, before both ends were pulled up and tied tightly on top of Diane's thighs, binding them together and effectively keeping them from moving. It wasn't a fancy knot, but it got the job done.

Diane muffled a shriek in protest, her back arching sharply and her hands clawing at Emily's hips. Emily smiled, her plan a success - the thrill making her cock expand. Diane gagged as her throat bulged further.

"Anything goes in a 69 match, right, Diane?" Emily sneered, wiggling her hips victoriously. Diane gurgled, showing her refusal the best she could. Emily grabbed Diane's wrists, pinning them to her chest before unhooking her legs from Diane's head. "I mean ... fuck toy," she clarified, positioning herself before starting to thrust.

Diane gagged each time, unable to move to stop her. Emily sucked in her breaths, thriving on finally being able to face-fuck the shit out of Diane. She knew that this was what Diane was planning to do to her until she was drenched in cum. And the fact that the tables had turned, and she knew Diane was anything but happy able it drove Emily into a dominating frenzy. She bulldozed through each bit of resistance Diane's throat put up each time. She kept her glazed eyes looking down at Diane's throat, watching as it bulged and shrank with each thrust.

"Uhn, fuck," Emily panted. "So this is what your throat feels like," she groaned. Diane's hands balled into fists as her own cock twitched, having been so close to orgasm. Emily grew rougher, her sack slapping and bouncing off of Diane's forehead. It wasn't long before it swelled, her load swiftly building up.

Emily sat up and back. Enough for her fully erect eleven inches to snake out, leaving her leaking head hovering on Diane's tongue. Diane coughed, hurriedly sucking in air while she could. She was only so good at breathing through her nose when it was buried under a massive sack.

"Fuck," she coughed with squinted eyes.

Emily licked her pale upper lip before pivoting her hips and thrusting back in to the hilt, stuffing Diane's esophagus as much as she could without warning. Her bare feet wedged themselves beneath Diane's head as Emily leaned back, sinking Diane's head into the plush mattress until the view of Emily's ass and Diane's pony pail were all that remained. Diane whimpered as she was smothered beneath Emily's swollen sack. Emily moaned as she closed her pale blue eyes.

And then she felt it. She let go of Diane's wrists to lean back against the end board of the bed. She held tightly onto the curtains as the wave of pleasure washed over her. Her orgasm burst into Diane with the force of a hydrant. Emily shuttered as goose-bumps covered her body. Diane squirmed about, her arms and hands flailing in shock at the uncalled for amount. Emily whined in bliss, her hips instinctively rolling with the load. Unable to hold it in herself, Diane's own orgasm went shooting into the air.

"How's it taste? Huh, fucker?" Emily panted, opening her eyes to see the ending of Diane's spurt as hers continued. "How's my fucking load taste, huh? Huh, fuck toy? Full yet? Huh?" Emily panted with aggression as she geared her hips down on Diane's head. "How's it feel to be a fucking cum dump?"

Feeling the load continue, Diane's hands held Emily's hips again, pleading as she gurgled a whimper. Emily bit into her bottom lip, grunting as she coaxed the load on. Diane's throat eventually rejected the remaining amount. But with her mouth corked with Emily's girth as it was, the excess had no choice but to spew from Diane's nostrils. Diane whined again, begging Emily. But the feeling was too great. Being on top and pumping into her for a change was too thrilling. Emily rested against the end board as the load trickled down, leaving Diane buried in the slowly soaking mattress.

She panted heavily, tilting her head back over the board and parting her lips. Cum was oozing around Diane's smothered face, seeping into her raven black hair as she continued gurgling. Emily let her body lay limp against the board, basking in the pleasure of her cock bathing in the tight warm moistness of Diane's wrecked, cum-coated throat. Diane weakly clawed at Emily's thighs, begging to be set free. Emily scoffed, not about to give up her high of power.

"No, fuck that. Breathe through your ears, fucker. I've got at least eight more loads to feed you," Emily sneered, combing her fingers through her bleach blonde hair. There was a new pecking order in process.