69ing with the Boss

Story Info
An employee 69s for the first time.
4k words
3.85
9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you read this story, I urge you to enjoy it in its entirety. I've never really been good at slow burn stuff; I always prefer to just get into it. But this is something I feel is better than that. It's an experience I really feel needs to be enjoyed alongside the characters. If your cock is in your hands or a fleshlight right now, put it away. If you've got a finger or a vibrator in your pussy, set them aside. Put some underwear back on--but only that. And then, once you've reached your limit, and once you've gone just a little bit further, please feel free to do whatever you like. For now, I simply ask you to enjoy this.

The motel room was visible only by whatever sparse light from the purple neon sign out front filtered through the busted up shade. A few minutes ago, that neon light had read "Vacancy." Now, the balding manager up front had flipped on the bright red "NO" to turn away unfortunate would-be visitors.

I had just shut the door, turned the lock and the deadbolt, and finally fitted the chain to its spot. When I turned to inspect the room, I saw her. On the twin bed with plump motel blankets, Bella lay naked on her back. A thin line of purple streaked across her eyes, her lips, her tits, and her thighs. The rest lay in darkness. She stretched her legs slightly and just for a moment I caught a glimpse of her freshly shaved pussy. I grew hard instantly.

"Chuck," she said softly, longingly. "Chuck, I'm ready for you."

"That's wonderful, Bella," I said, smiling as I removed my black button-up shirt and stepped to neatly hang it in the motel's tiny closet, "but amI ready foryou?" I removed my shoes and shocks and placed them neatly beneath my shirt before sliding the closet door closed.

I walked slowly to the foot of the bed and looked up along her gorgeous body, my nearness to her compensating for the lack of light in the room. Her arms were outstretched, one hand grasping her forearm and brushing against the soft blue hair spilling against the pillow beneath her like a waterfall.

She watched me as I stepped closer, my knees knocking against the baseboard. I heard her breathing pick up, watched her large breasts that lay heavily upon her body rise and fall in a suddenly irregular rhythm. For just a moment, I considered turning away. I considered leaving the room and getting in my car and waiting for her to come and find me in a panic--worried that I'd abandoned her here and now while she was most vulnerable. I could tell she sensed my momentary lapse. She stirred just slightly, lowered her arms just a bit, and raised herself on her elbows to look at me. The line of light that once highlighted her eager eyes now hit only the eggshell wall.

"Chuck?" She asked quietly. Everything was quiet in this motel room. Not because it had to be, but because it could be, and we wanted it to be.

"Yeah." It was a statement--not a question--and she slowly lay back down. I was here, and I was not going anywhere.

My hand reached down to the belt holding up my slacks, and I listened carefully for the hitch of breath that always accompanied the clatter of undoing the clasp. Then, in a fluid motion, I let the pants fall to the floor and stepped out of them and onto the bed.

Kneeling at first, I crawled up Bella's body with each knee on either side of her. I hadn't yet removed my briefs. Bella had always said that she liked doing that part herself. Otherwise, I loomed over her as naked as she, and stole the light from her.

I placed my right hand on the pillow beside her hair, and reached my left up to intertwine our fingers. My right knee was just above her pelvis while my left was still below her waist. Now I was close enough to see into her bright green eyes and smell the hint of cigarettes on her breath. Now I was close enough to lean my face past hers and whisper gruffly in her ear "I have wanted you all day long."

Her fingers tightened their grip as I spoke, and I quickly brought my face back to meet hers as she leaned up. She kissed me deeply and squirmed beneath my body. Her left hand finally released her forearm and reached down to my thigh. Without even breaking for breath, she urged me up further along her body.

I pulled my head back for just a moment and released my grasp to move my other knee up the bed. Her lips followed mine closely, reluctant to break the kiss. I was now straddling her, my crotch on her's. And yet, even as I moved back down to meet her lips again, she sat up alongside me and caught me by surprise. We met somewhere in the middle when she wrapped her arms around my neck and I caught her around her back while supporting us both with my other arm.

A small laugh escaped me from around our kiss, and she returned one in kind. We both backed off for just a moment. We both breathed heavily as we held each other. We both simply stared at one another and ached with desire.

Finally, she let me lay her back down, let me guide both her hands above her head, let me grip them tightly in only one hand, while the other ran down the inside of her arm to caress her face and grasp her cheek. I leaned back down and hungrily pressed my lips to hers.

Bella's tongue desperately pressed against my teeth, begging for entrance. I backed away from her with a wicked glimmer in my eyes. Again, her head followed me, reluctant to break the embrace. But with her hands still pressed firmly against the pillow above her, she had no choice but to follow my lead.

Slowly, I leaned back in and kissed her softly just beside the mouth. As she turned her head to try to meet me, I quickly darted back up and away.

I smiled and chuckled. She tried to chuckle too, but it was half hearted, muted by the pure lust she felt, the pure desire and need she felt to have me immediately.

Once again, I moved back down. This time I didn't even reach her face before she tried to attack my lips. And, again, I darted just out of reach.

"No, no," I chided quietly. And then, as I moved back down, I whispered "Have a little patience," though I knew that was the most difficult thing to ask in that moment.

With heavy breathing, Bella allowed me to kiss just beside her lips. I felt a slight twitch as she fought off the impulse to try another attempt at ravaging me. I kissed down to her cheek, then moved my lips along her jawline, finding my way to her chin.

I lingered there for a moment, turning my eyes downward along her body. I could see her heavy breathing, the way her tits lay flat against her body, and the way her belly rose slightly over it all. From here I couldn't see her pussy, but I knew that it was there--just below the last piece of clothing that she had yet to tear from my body.

I had grown huge, and my bulge pressed desperately against the thin white cotton of my undergarments. Whatever desires Bella felt, I knew I felt them tenfold. Yet patience was a big part of this game. I had been eyeing her all day long from my cubicle as she took meeting after meeting after phone call after phone call in her large glass office. I had caught her eyeing me as well throughout the day.

At one point, oddly, I had noticed her rearranging her office so that her desk was pressed against the one glass wall that faced me. At first I had thought she was merely looking for more opportunities to sneak saucy glances at me. It wasn't until she finally sat in her new arrangement that I realized the devilish wit of the woman. She had designed the setup so that I had the perfect angle--the only angle in the entire office--to see beneath her desk and up her black pencil skirt to the red lacy panties she was wearing underneath.

When Bella gave out a small whimper, I remembered where I was and who, exactly, I was torturing at that moment. My boner had grown painful just thinking about the buildup throughout the day, and I didn't know IfI could take much more of my teasing.

In a flash, I returned my lips to hers--a favor she seemed to quite enjoy. Once again, I felt her tongue prodding against me. This time, I was more than happy to open my mouth and let her in. In exchange, I ran my own tongue along the inside of her cheek and felt her shudder against me.

At my crotch, I felt Bella begin to grind slowly. I couldn't be quite sure, but I thought I felt some dampness down below. Whether it was her juices or my precum, I guess it didn't really matter except that I couldn't help but release her hands and reach down to free my ever-rising erection. But Bella caught me midway, catching my hands at the waistband of my briefs.

I pulled back and looked down at her in surprise. And she--damn her--she looked up at me with a smirk. Suddenly, I realized that any control I had over the situation had been surrendered.

Bella moved my hands back up to her shoulders and gently pushed against my side, queuing me to roll over. Obediently, I complied, and soon enough it was Bella sitting on top of me instead of the other way around.

Now it was her who straddled my bulging crotch, and her who decided where I placed my hands. For the time being, she let me rest them on her tits which now hung down from her chest, full and firm.

I took the opportunity for everything it was worth and softly needed her breasts between my hands while she slowly, agonizingly rubbed up and down on my shaft beneath its overly-contraceptive protection of cotton fabric. When I pinched her right nipple, she paused her grinding to shudder and whimper.

Bella leaned down over me, letting her blue hair fall around us. She let me into the secrets of the waterfall and every joy that lay hidden beyond it. She kissed me. Not an ounce of the passion we had already shared was lost. Eagerly, she stuck her tongue into my mouth and I returned the favor. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and I placed my hands on her sides, slowly moving them up and down--occasionally letting them wander to the slope of her shoulders, the divet of her lower back, the curve of her belly. She lay her whole body down on me, pressing her breasts against my chest. Her hips were slightly raised, giving me a bit of relief from the nearly overwhelming pressure she'd been applying before.

But, oh, how I didn't wish for relief. How I wished for her to torture me more, despite any and all contradictions which that implied.

Did we play like that for hours? With her tousling my hair and taking short breaks to breath against my neck and nip softly at my earlobes? With me desperately reaching down, now and then, to try and tease my boner from my briefs, and her always quick on the draw to stop me?

Did we play like that for hours? Perhaps. Time was ours to do with as we pleased, and in the same way we chose to stay quiet, we also chose to stretch an hour into an eternity.

Finally Bella once again sat up, resting her bald vagina right on the tip of my dick, the slit hovering just over the fabric while never fully pressing down. I just so happened to be lucky enough that a glint of neon purple light revealed a slight glistening along her cunt. I sat there dumbly, looking up at the goddess who held my salvation and damnation in her emerald eyes. And right now, they shone only with the latter.

"Chuck," she whispered in a sing-song voice.

I tried to answer, to give a simpleyes, but all that came out was a squeak.

She laughed now, almost breaking the silence between us with its mirth and volume.

I cleared my throat and tried again. "Yes?" I whispered.

"Chuck," she said again. "I want to suck your cock"

And with that, she reached down and pulled off my briefs.

Finally, I thought as she lowered her body down and my underwear down with it.Finally, oh my god, finally. There was little more my mind could think than that.

I helped her out a bit by lifting one leg, then the other, and finally I was free. Here we were together in this hotel room, completely and naturally naked. I watched as Bella tossed my tighty whities across the room, landing them on a lamp neither of us bothered to turn on. Beside them hung her red lacy underwear and a matching bra--the same pair of panties that I'd spied earlier.

I closed my eyes and waited for this delicious damnation.

I was waiting a long time with nothing but a bit of shuffling coming from the foot of the bed. Finally, I felt the mattress shift and heard the boxspring groan. But after that, there was once again silence.

Confused, I opened my eyes and looked up to find Bella's large round ass right in my face. Stupefied, I stared at the woman leaning over me on all fours, her buttcheeks spread slightly to show off a small asshole and a dripping wet cunt beneath it. My attention, unfortunately, was drawn to her smirk as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Did you really think I didn't want a little something in exchange?" she asked, barely holding back a bit of laughter.

"N-no," I blurted out. "I just..." I swallowed hard, and refixed my gaze on that heavenly sight before me.

Over the past several months, Bella and I had done plenty of fooling around with one another, and even a little bit of fucking. She had never once done something like this, never once even hinted it was something she was interested in. Sure, we'd done a lot together, but somehow this felt like a whole other level.

Gingerly, I reached up and gripped her soft, pillowy thighs and raised my head towards her opening. I breathed her scent deeply, and heard her laugh as my cock sprang up with a little flick. She smelled fresh and clean, but still like a woman. There was an undeniably fishy scent to her, but it wasn't unpleasant whatsoever. The pheromones of her pussy made me a little light-headed as I shoved my face full into her slit.

I heard her groan as I let my nose rest against her taint and stuck my tongue in deeper than I had when we'd been kissing. I didn't know anything about eating pussy, but I'd always heard you should spell a woman's name, and so that's what I did.

With especial attention to her clitoris, I moved my tongue in a B with long and deep strokes inward. I could feel the walls of her pussy as I moved along it, and I held her thighs to help make the movements, essentially grinding her ass against my face. Then, I made an E in one continuous stroke.

Suddenly I felt something wet on the tip of my dick. It was a weird sensation to feel my penis disappear into Bella's mouth without actually being able to see it. I felt her tongue lick softly at my tip while she moved up and down on my shaft. When she used her fingers to delicately fondle my balls, I had to pause from my own work to let out a groan of pleasure.

I heard little moans and whimpers from in front of me while I continued to spell out her name, and then my name. I let out my own sounds of ecstasy, but tried to keep my mouth where it belonged. And then, when I'd run out of names, I let instinct take over to repeat the same actions that kept her moaning.

Bella kept a constant up and down motion as she sucked my dick. I could feel her tongue wrapping and unwrapping around my tip and down my shaft, her heavy tits bobbing up and down on my stomach. Bella's entire butt and thighs were covered in sticky wetness as I let myself make a mess of her and me.

Eventually, I moved my hands from her thighs to her asscheeks to help spread them wide. I licked up and down her shaved pussy and pressed my tongue in as far as I could get it. At one point, I pulled back and licked my right index finger. Using a mixture of my saliva and Bella's cunt juices as lube, I let my finger slide just barely into her asshole.

I felt a cold chill of air on my cock when I did that and for a moment I worried that I'd gone too far, and that Bella would turn around and ask just what the hell I was doing. But instead she let out the loudest moan I'd heard that night before resuming her cock sucking with more enthusiasm than before.

With my right finger resting slightly in her asshole, I let my left hand reach way over her backside and run along the part of her back I could reach. I ran my tongue back and forth, back and forth, savoring the taste and the scent of this incredible woman.

As Bella's tempo increased and her tongue worked faster and faster, I felt myself begin to overflow. I withdrew my finger and tapped quickly on Bella's right asscheek, and she let up to turn around and look at me.

"Are you about to cum?" she asked.

Without even withdrawing my mouth from her pussy, I nodded.

I felt her buck a little and give a little yelp of pleasure. Then I heard her giggle.

"I'm assuming you just nodded, since that felt so great."

I simply nodded again, earning another buck and yelp.

Then, Bella turned back around and put my cock back in her mouth. She moved up and down quickly, sucking just slightly to keep some pressure between her lips and my dick. Her tongue danced rapidly against the head of my penis, and she held my balls firmly in her hand.

Oh god oh god oh god, I thought, as I pulled away from Bella's wet pussy, drawing a long string of saliva to the bed sheets as I did so.

Bella took this cue to lean forward further and really work at my dick. I lay my head back all the way to the pillow and moaned loudly while gripping the blankets on either side of me tightly as I felt an enormous stirring within my core.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," I cried. "I'm cumming."

Bella stopped her movements for a moment, but kept her head down and her ass up. The sight I got to cum to was of a beautiful shaved pussy that I had made a sloppy mess of.

Wave after wave of euphoria rushed through me and I felt myself ejaculate into Bella's mouth. To her credit, she kept her head down as it all came out. Only at the end did she finally have to come up with a mouth full of sticky white semen. Some of it dribbled down her chin as she turned to look at me. Between her thighs, I could see some of it still leaking from my twitching boner, rolling down to my legs.

Still looking at me dead in the eye from over her shoulder, Bella swallowed a mouthful of cum, then reached down to clean up the little trail that had run to her collarbone. She popped a finger in her mouth and licked it clean with a flourish that was completely unnecessary but very nearly made my dick pop back up for round two.

Then she smiled with that same devilish smile she'd been wearing all day. "My turn, Chuck," she said, and shifted her ass back to me.

Tired, but ready, I grabbed her thighs and helped adjust her back. "Are you going to cum?" I asked, out of breath.

She paused for a moment, her pussy hovering just above my face, and said "I think I am. Just keep doing what you're doing."

Then she smothered me with her ass. My nose almost went inside her along with my tongue, and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. All I knew was at this point my whole world was darkness and wetness and bliss, and Bella knew what she was doing better than I did. I continued to spell her name, but with the added help of Bella rocking her body back and forth along my face, it wasn't long before I heard her muffled moaning resume somewhere above me.

I lapped furiously at all the juices flowing from above. Suddenly, Bella stopped stock still, gave a few shudders, a few shudders more, and fell over sideways, reinviting me to the world of the truly, truly living.

We both lay exhausted on the bed for a long time, neither of us wanting to get a single piece of clothing back on, both of us wondering if there might be a round two. Bella lay in the same position she'd landed in, her head almost hanging off the bed, both hands on her breasts. I shifted up a little and shifted my gaze between my slowly softening cock and her ample buttocks.

Occasionally, I'd reach out and give her asscheek a gentle rub. Bella would give a little laugh or a moan, and my cock would spring back to attention.

12