69ing with the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Bella spoke. "Alright, Chuck, it's late."

I looked at the motel's digital alarm clock and realized that it was, in fact, nearly two in the morning. "Shit. We've been here that long?"

Bella nodded, but neither of us moved. "I've got a meeting with the district manager at six," she said with a groan. "I've gotta get home and get showered."

Still, neither of us moved.

"You know," I finally said," there's a shower here."

Bella made the first movement in a while and glanced up at me from over her naked body, still striped in neon purple. "And they serve breakfast, right?"

I frowned. "Actually, this place doesn't offer breakfast. If you've got to go, I understand, but..."

Slowly moving into a sitting position, Bella threw her feet over the edge of the bed and stood. I smiled at her back, knowing she had places to be and things to do. The time we'd spent today--copious though it was--had always been limited. It was time for her to go.

"Well," she said, returning to our quiet tones of earlier, "I can get something at the office."

She turned and smiled at me, then walked to the lamp to retrieve her delicate lingerie before disappearing into the bathroom. A moment later I heard the shower running.

Pleased, tired, and still a little horny, I crawled beneath the somewhat moist motel blankets and tried to stay awake until Bella finished her shower.

12