All Comments on '6R'

by BoCur

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Congratulations on posting your first story. Unfortunately, you did it pretty much all wrong...

-

The biggest problem is that you gave readers no clue what the story is about. The title has no apparent meaning. The description is short and unrevealing. The category is a catch-all that gives no clue as to the contents of the story. Finally, you didn't include any tags.

-

At 34 pages, even the folks who took a chance and clicked on it are going to hit back and give it a pass. There are too many stories out there that actually advertise themselves to be something they would want to read. Yes, I'm speaking from experience, although I jumped to the end to drop this comment before going back to the new story list.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done . Why do I feel we have read you before ?

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiver3 months ago

Well…what can I say. You sure have an active imagination👏🏻🤣. Very longwinded on occasion as well as repetitive. Those are my only negatives. Positives? Too many to mention however it definitely gets 5 stars from me.

Nzq11Nzq11about 2 months ago

Long winded and repeatitive at times, but I enjoyed the whole idea and concept of where it was all heading. Hoping you continue to do more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous