7 Arcadia Avenue - the Swingers

Story Info
New swingers move into Arcadia Avenue.
3.8k words
4.15
12.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,732 Followers

Arcadia Avenue is a fictional street that could be the street that you live in or want to live in. I have used it for the setting of a collection of stories and would stress that they are not a series although you may see passing references to other residents from other stories in the collection. The numbers in the title relate simply to the house number of that resident or residents and don't indicate any order in which they need to be read. They vary across genres so please read the tags to ensure it is a story you want to read.

*****

Sharon looked at her husband Andy over the breakfast table and she couldn't help smiling as she looked at the top of his slightly balding head.

"What are you smiling about?" Andy said only half looking up from the newspaper.

"I was thinking about you and how handsome you looked on our wedding day. Then I was thinking why do you think it is that we have stayed together all these years?" Sharon said as she rose and started to clear the dishes away.

Putting down his newspaper Andy studied his wife for a few moments. She was a couple of years younger than him but even though she was nearer 60 than 50 she was still a fine figure of a woman, although she had put on a few pounds, not that he would tell her that. Her hair had more than the odd streak of silver, her breasts were not as buoyant as they once were and her ass wasn't as pert but none of the couples they swapped with seemed to mind, in fact, it almost seemed to have made her more popular over the years.

"I think it is because we have always been open and honest with each other and tried to make sure the other one was happy," said Andy with a smile.

"You have such a sweet way with words," Sharon said as she hugged her husband from behind before reaching for his plates.

"Oh and I think it helps us both being sex maniacs," Andy laughed as he spun around and pulled his naked wife onto his lap.

"Are you looking forward to Saturday? It's Tommy and Carol's annual visit and I know how much you love fucking Carol." laughed Sharon.

"Oh and you don't like Tommy's large cock ploughing your hungry hole?" said Andy with a laugh as he ran his finger over one of his wife's large nipples.

"Well," Sharon blushed a little, "I have to admit that he is very energetic and it's so nice of his wife to clean up the mess he has made afterwards."

Sharon grasped her husband's growing erection as he was as naked as she was and said softly, "Do you remember the first time we swung with them, must have been nearly 30 years ago..."

*****

Andy opened the front door at the sound of the bell and found himself looking at a small petite blonde dressed in a tight top and a pair of very short denim shorts that seemed to be almost painted on. Her breasts were perfectly defined by the top and even though she was wearing a bra it was possible to make out the outline of her nipples. She had the sort of mouth that in Andy's head was made for being wrapped around a cock and he had a sudden vision of it wrapped around his. That mental picture made his cock start to swell in his own shorts and the woman simply smiled as she said, "Hi I'm Carol and we have just moved in next door."

As she turned to wave her hand in the direction of next door Andy could see that the shorts were so high cut the round of her pert ass cheeks were visible and Andy's stirrings had become a good semi, well on its way to becoming a full-blown hard-on.

"Tommy is just doing the heavy lifting but was wondering if you could lend a hand in taking our new bed upstairs, we broke the last one."

Carol blushed at her words and Andy had no doubt he knew exactly how she and her husband must have broken the bed and Andy wondered casually to himself whether she would be up for a quickie even though they had just met. Instead, he grabbed a tee-shirt from the couch and shouted over his shoulder, "Sharon, I am just going to give our new neighbours a hand with their bed, shouldn't be that long." Then turned to Carol said, "My wife is in the back garden, why don't you two get to know each other while I help your husband."

Carol nodded and admired Andy's well-defined torso as he pulled on his shirt and then his shoulders and ass as he walked down the path. She would have guessed that he was about 30, which put him a few years older than her and Tommy but not by much. The vision of his semi was still in her mind and the thought made her slightly damp but then she sighed as perhaps they weren't as liberal as her and Tommy, but a girl can hope. She walked through the house, which was a mirror version of their own and into the back garden where she found Sharon on a sunbed.

"Hi, I'm Carol, your new neighbour and..." Carol's words trailed off as lying on her front on the sunbed was Sharon who appeared to be completely naked.

"Oh hiya," said Sharon rising from the bed and it was then that Carol could see there was the tiniest scrap of cloth covering her modesty which should have been held in place by strings but they weren't in evidence. Her body was magnificent, and it was obvious by the lack of white marks anywhere that she enjoyed sunbathing naked. Her dark hair was cropped short, giving her what was a cross between an Amazonian warrior princess and a tomboy, but without losing any of her feminity. Her breasts were amazing as although full and round there was almost no sag and the dark nipples and auroras were complimented perfectly by the chestnut hue of her skin

The confusion must have shown on Carol's face as Sharon looked down and laughed, "It's called a c-string, it's slightly sprung which allows it to stay in place." With that Sharon pulled the c-string off revealing a perfectly shaved pussy and handed it to Carol. "We are naturalists, most of the time but this will be great for those fussy beaches where you aren't allowed to be totally nude. Andy bought it for me to try though to be honest I still prefer to be totally naked... hope you don't mind."

Carol turned the C-string over and could feel it was still warm and she could feel herself getting even damper as she had been bi long before she had met Tommy and still had the occasional female lover, with his blessing of course.

"Why don't I fix us some drinks and you can tell me all about yourself and why you moved into Arcadia Avenue. In fact, why don't we relax in the hot tub?" Sharon said as she went from the patio, through the open french doors and into the kitchen.

As she made the drinks Sharon wondered what Carol's next move would be. She and Andy were swingers, in fact, they had met at an orgy and Andy had fucked her twice before she even knew his name. Once they got to know each other they found they hit it off even with their clothes on and soon became a couple but continued their lifestyle. Even after they got married their marriage continued to be very open but they tended to go more for swapping or just adding a third to their bed.

Sharon had been bi for as long as she could remember and she licked her lips as she thought about feasting on this delectable blonde. She was sure Andy wouldn't mind and would either join them or maybe if they were lucky the husband would as well.

While Sharon was getting the drinks Carol looked at the bubbling hot tub and stripping off the minimal clothing she had on slipped into the water letting it caress her body. As she relaxed Carol hoped that she would be able to take things further with this stunning woman and perhaps involve the husbands as well, but that was something she was sure Tommy would be exploring. Whatever happened with regards to Andy, Carol knew that Tommy would keep him occupied for a good while allowing her to get to know Sharon further.

"Glad you have entered into the spirit of things," said Sharon setting down a plastic pitcher of a cocktail and a couple of glasses.

"I do hope the boys aren't working too hard," Carol said as she took the glass from Sharon.

"Oh don't worry about them," Sharon said softly, "After all, we girls don't need men to have fun do we?"

*****

"Hey Tommy, I'm Andy from next door. Your wife Carol said you needed a hand," shouted Andy from the open doorway.

"Upstairs man, thank god you are here, I am stuck," shouted a voice from up the stairs.

Andy went upstairs towards the sound of the voice and in the landing saw a pair of legs and shorts dangling from a hatchway in the ceiling with the upper half out of view. Tommy wore a tool belt around his waist with a variety of tools and had on a similar pair of cut off denim shorts to Andy, with a pair of stout boots.

"I'm stuck, I can't come down because something is caught and if I try to move up the same thing," said Tommy from within the loft space.

A quick examination and Andy trying to take Tommy's weight on his shoulders and pushing up had the same result with Tommy remaining stuck. Picking up the ladder that had fallen to the floor Andy placed it under Tommy's feet to support his weight for the time being while they considered the options.

"Hope those shorts aren't expensive," laughed Andy, "As it looks like the only way down is to cut you out of them."

"Just be careful man, that's my pride and joy you will be cutting near and Carol will be mighty pissed if you slip."

"If only I didn't have shaky hands," Andy laughed and Tommy joined in the laughter as much out of nervous tension as anything else.

"Man I am bursting for a piss, don't suppose there is any way you could help, just I can't get my arms through the gap," said Tommy trying to keep the desperation out of his voice.

Andy searched and found an old empty can and then returning to below Tommy said, "OK let's hope there isn't too much," as he unzipped him.

Andy had been in close proximity to other men's cocks before so the action of handling another man's cock didn't faze him. During some of the orgies he had held another man's cock as he fed it into his wife, and on one occasion had put his cock into a woman's pussy alongside her husband's so they rubbed together.

Andy wasn't prepared for what he took out of Tommy's shorts as his cock was meaty and although limp was probably as big as his when erect. He couldn't imagine what it would be like when fully hard, but he knew that once he told Sharon she would want to see and feel it for herself.

It felt strange holding someone else's cock as Tommy's stream splashed out, filling the can to almost three quarters. When he had finally finished Andy wasn't sure what to do next so did what he would do to himself and gave it a pull and a shake a couple of times to get rid of the last few drops. The effect was immediate as Tommy's cock started to swell and grow in Andy's hand and a muffled apology was heard from the roof space.

Andy considered what to do next as he thought to himself that he would happily go down on his wife after he or other men had cum inside and had done the same to other women. He had even been known on occasions to suck a cock and particularly loved to taste his wife's juices coating a nice cock after she had been fucked. In fact, the only thing he didn't really do was actual penetration beyond a finger when he was getting a blow job as he found it a bit painful.

Setting down the can carefully and shrugging mentally, Andy took Tommy's cock into his mouth and started to suck, moving his head back and forward. When he was fully hard Andy removed it from his mouth as he said, "Best we make sure you aren't too tense as well," before returning to his sucking taking in as much of the cock as he could. It didn't take long before he heard Tommy groan that he was cumming and Andy sucked harder working the cock with his hand until Tommy exploded into his mouth. When he had finally finished spurting Andy carefully milked the last of the drops from his now deflating cock before cutting him out of his shorts and allowing him to climb to safety.

Tommy stood in front of Andy in just a pair of boots, his cock hanging limply between his thighs and held out a hand of thanks to Andy.

Andy appraised Tommy and it looked like he had been chiselled out of rock, his naked torso glistening with sweat on his hairless body, almost like a Greek god with his curly black hair and his dark eyes.

"I know a woman who would love to meet you," laughed Andy and after Tommy grabbed some new shorts the pair made their way to Andy's house.

When they arrived Andy removed his own clothes as he entered the house with the simple comment of, "We are naturists," and with a smile, Tommy discarded the new shorts he had put on after the other ones were reduced to scraps of cloth.

Walking out onto the patio they were greeted with a wonderful sight. The two women had climbed out of the hot tub and were now on the sunlounger in a 69 position with Carol on top, her head buried between Sharon's thighs. Andy had grabbed a beer for them both and the two men watched as their wives pleasured each other. Such was the intensity of their passion that neither had immediately noticed the arrival of their husbands and had remained focussed on giving each other pleasure.

Sharon leant her head back from her licking and could see an upside-down image of her husband and another man, whom she assumed to be Tommy, standing there naked apart from their boots. The thing that took her breath away was the size of Tommy's cock, which although still semi-hard was as big and meaty a package as Carol had described earlier in the hot tub.

The pair of them had chatted for a while checking out each other's bodies but when they started talking about sex, things had started to heat up. Sharon had given strong hints about their swinging lifestyle talking about 'very close friends staying over sometimes and Carol had done the same talking about 'very close friends' they had left behind and hoped they would come and visit.

When Carol had mentioned that her husband was quite big, Sharon probed as to just how big and wouldn't let her get away with just saying, "too big for me to do anal."

As Carol made hand gestures to describe exactly how large Tommy was, Sharon could feel her pussy start to bubble as she had blurted out, "Andy is a good 7 inches but your Tommy sounds like something I would love to try... if you didn't mind of course."

"Only if your Andy will do anal," Carol had replied before adding, "and this talk is making me very horny." With her last words, she looked Sharon in the eyes as she started to touch herself. Sharon's fingers soon replaced Carol's, who immediately started using her fingers on Sharon. As the pair teased and fingered each other they had kissed, their tongues fighting with each other as they swapped between mouths. There had never been the outright question about whether either was bi, it was just quite rightly assumed that they both were. As their passion had risen they had climbed from the hot tub and laid on a nearby sunlounger in a 69 position, making each other as wet inside as they were outside. They took turns in driving each other to orgasm and it was in that position that their husbands had found them.

Carol, who was on top, stopped her licking and lifted her head before twisting around to look at her husband and her new friend's husband. As they were both naked Carol guessed that he husband had talked to Andy and that he was agreeable to swapping as Sharon was.

"I think Sharon would like to sample your cock," smiled Carol as she climbed off the sun lounger before getting onto all fours on the adjacent one.

"Should I assume the position as well?" laughed Sharon.

"You are just fine where you are," said Tommy as he fisted his cock to full hardness and positioned himself between Sharon's thighs who was still on her back. Tommy drew his cock along her folds, "I see my wife has done a good job of getting you ready."

Andy was poised behind Carol but both of them paused as they watched Tommy slowly feed his cock into Sharon. At first, she made little murmurs of approval that turned into gurgles of delight as he sank deeper. Those gurgles turned into groans of pure pleasure as he held her ankles wide apart and let his cock slide fully into Sharon's pussy.

As Tommy held his cock in deep Sharon groaned as she looked at her husband and Carol, "Fucking hell he is so big, no wonder you don't take him your ass."

Tommy laughed as he pulled back slowly so his audience of two could see him slowly emerge from Sharon's wet pussy with a slurp that accompany her squeals of pleasure. Then as he pushed it back it seemed as if she exhaled every drop of air from her body in a long drawn out groan. As he started to drive in and out with slow steady strokes Tommy looked at Andy and said, "Your wife's cunt is great around my cock."

"Just don't stretch it too far," Andy laughed as he turned his attention to his new neighbour who was kneeling invitingly.

"Will you fuck my ass?" Carol husked, "Tommy is too big but you look just right and I do so miss anal."

Andy rubbed the head of his cock through Carol's wet folds and made a gentle probe at Carol's anal star. To his surprise, she seemed to open a little and he knew that although she may not do anal regularly with her husband she wasn't an anal virgin.

"Debbie, my old aerobics instructor used to fuck my ass regularly," Carol laughed, "the great thing about strapons is they can be changed to suit your needs."

Andy pushed further and was rewarded by a low moan from Carol, who had reached back and pulled her cheeks apart to make his passage easier. As he started to fuck slowly back and forward, Carol relaxed and he glanced over at his wife who had her legs wrapped around Tommy's waist and was screaming words of encouragement. His strokes increased in tempo and once Carol started to orgasm and spasm on his cock it didn't take long for him to start spurting his seed deep into her bowels. The noise that put him over the edge was the sound of his wife climaxing on Andy's cock as he pumped his seed inside her.

That was the start of a firm friendship that lasted for 10 years until Tommy and Carol had moved for his job, at first within in England and then to Germany in his Head Office. They stayed in touch and once a year would visit each other for a week where the host couple would arrange a swinging party after they had enjoyed a weekend of renewing their friendship.

*****

"Yes those were the days," sighed Sharon as she remembered the size of Tommy's cock and how after much begging and pleading she had finally managed to take him anally despite the pain, much to the delight of the onlookers.

"Shame they moved away, must have been 10 years ago now, but guess they had to go where their company wanted," said Andy as she thought about how enthusiastically Carol loved being double penetrated by Andy and Sharon with a strapon while she choked on her husband's cock.

Suddenly without warning the front door swung open and Andy and Sharon stood there naked as the day they were born and stared at the smartly dressed man who entered with a young couple following behind him.

"What the actual fuck," shouted Andy but the man just ignored the pair of them.

"This is the main reception area," he said waving his hand, "through here is the kitchen which was modernised a few years ago."

Andy and Sharon trailed after the group as they worked their way through the house pointing out various features.

"She seems a bit of alright," Andy said leering at the young woman's ass, "bet she is a right tiger in bed."

"He looks fit as well," Remarked Sharon, "Bet he will be able to fuck all night."

"What happened to the previous occupants?" the young woman asked. "It's such a lovely home I am surprised they wanted to leave."

"Wasn't their choice," said the smartly dressed man who Andy and Sharon had surmised was an estate agent, "Sadly they passed some six months ago within a few days of each other." Then seeing the worried look on the potential purchasers' faces hurriedly went on, "COVID, they both died in hospital within a day of each other, holding each other's hands. Shall we look upstairs?"

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,732 Followers
12