All Comments on '7 Arcadia Avenue - the Swingers'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Great story and the twist at the end was just brilliant, so unexpected, 5 stars just for that.

CreekmanCreekmanabout 2 years ago

What a great way to tell a group of stories. I wish I had thought of this approach. I would love to live on a street like that and all the residents called it Sex Street! Everyone would be welcome in everyones house and clothing would be optional. Tits, pussy, asses, cocks, and mouths. All you want, anytime, anyway, anywhere. What a great selling point! Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. The first time I sucked another guys cock was on a long weekend vacation with my girlfriend. We were 24 and the other couple was mid thirties. We met them in the pool, a few j's later we agreed to have dinner. Afterwards, we went to their room and started going down on the women, swapping women, fucking, I eyeballed his cock quite a bit. Great night, the next afternoon my girlfriend disappeared with his wife for hours. He saw me in the pool and invited me to his room, he thought I needed a closer look and wow, I found myself sucking my first cock and swallowing! And my girlfriend found out she really liked women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great story from this author - thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...