7 Day Diary Inserts

Story Info
A look at Domestic Discipline from the bottom!
5.2k words
3.97
13.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

I asked our former trainee house slave, sara, if she would give us all an insight into her life with her new Sir, Marc.

She moved back to her parents home during the last break in lockdown until after Covid 19 restrictions and will then move to their brand new home.

Its not a story so please do not judge it as such.

Sunday 7th March 2021 First diary insert.

Seeing as no outdoor adventures, not being loaned out during Covid, here is a diary of my week in the Browns household.

This first one will be the longest as i explain about and my family, so please bear with me.

An everyday spanking for is usually going over a knee, naked or knickers down and having my bottom slapped an amount of times i can easily count even in tears, maybe, it hurts, makes cry and teaches a lesson.

First for those who do not know a brief resume of how we stack as a family.

After living in as a trainee house slave for a years plus training with Don and Daisy, family friends and only 10 minutes from my parents, i have come home.

So my Father, a strict HoH (Head of House) my mum and now my boyfriend, Marc, who is now my Sir.

The whole house, parents me and a younger brother and older sister and brother, were brought in a very loving, but very strict environment as dictated by our faith beliefs and the worldwide community we live in.

The/ girls worn into such a world are taught to serve and respect, their whole life, the men in the community they live with particular emphasis of those under their Fathers roof.

Be it family, day visitors or overnight guests.

I have well documented the job of a girl or wife about the dedicated serving of any overnight guest.

Likewise if any of our male community travel away they would stay in a household offering exactly the same bed warming service of a wife or daughter.

If with their house she falls under the roof of the house owned and becomes available to all under his roof.

I have asked my mum things to add in each day's journal and a few snippets from me too.

I will post a day at a time to spread them out a little, all together would be too much reading.

When i post the first they will have been approved by Marc, my boyfriend soon to be fiancée soon to be husband.

Sunday 7th March 2021

Sunday has always been a girl's maintenance day in our family and Marc, my boyfriend, is carrying on the same tradition, well almost, he chose the same day to do it.

I woke him, hand, and mouth, only, on a Sunday.

I wait for him to get out of bed and take him and me for a shower.

I dried him with a super soft towel then walk to my bed as he shaves.

I set 2 pillows up in the middle of the bed but more towards his side.

I unhook my bedroom belt from its place behind our bedroom door and lay it, doubled over my pillows.

Next i go to our wardrobe, my side, and take out my crook handled junior rattan cane and lay it next to my pillow, his side.

Finally i take up my position against our bedroom wall.

I extra perk my nipples, already hard, and stand naked, hands folded behind my back, nipples touching the wall awaiting my Sirs instructions.

I hear him put his things into the bathroom cabinet and walk into our bedroom, towards me.

He turns me around and kisses my forehead and guides me to our bed, moves my belt and helps me over my pillows.

As taught by Don Brown in my training, i push my hands as far forward as i can, clasped tight, to alleviate the chance of me reaching backwards to cover my bottom, the more it hurts the whiter my knuckles get.

Around 10 whacks in my attention is broken by my tears and i give a little yelp as the whacks get harder and faster.

After maybe 40 i am left to cry through the pain, not excruciating pain by any means, but a belting does hurt.

I hear the whooshing of Sirs practice strokes and then feel his hand rubbing my bottom, raising my bottoms nerves to make my caning more tolerant, or as tolerant as a caning can be.

My usual cane count for maintenance can be 5 or 10, but always in fives.

Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack.

Each one laid exactly where Sir wanted it to be and with a respectful time difference between strokes.

As my cries gave way to sobs i hear the Whoosh practice before;

Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack.

He must have thought i needed the 10 today and i fully accepted each and every one of the cruel strokes but kept my position until told to move.

He rubbed my bottom again as i pushed up towards his hand.

"I will not have you needing your Fathers hand and belt as punishment when i am at work.

This will be a lesson for you to keep in your mind if ever you consider needing a spanking again."

He pulled me down the bed a little, i kept hold of my pillows to keep my position.

I sighed a sob and clasped my hands white as he kept behind me.

Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack.

Each one given with disappointment, each one received with remorse, but more importantly each one at 90 degrees over the 10 i just had.

Never ever had that before, had them over my back, but; ouch.

I was told to take my position against the wall and waited.

He pulled my arms from being folded into being lower and clasped.

His cock rested on them, and i double hand wanked him.

He turned me and pushed me to my knees and i sucked him to have the best wank/suck ever.

He passed me my robe and put on his own and we went for breakfast.

My parents not up yet, it was still early for a Sunday and she too would be getting her maintenance.

I was sat on the hard wood spanking stool and just fancied half a slice of toast and coffee but i did him a full breakfast.

We talked of the week past and the week to come, about work and and how much we loved each other.

I was sent upstairs and get his side of the bed fours.

Traditionally we never ever make love on a Sunday until after church, not ever.

I may have cum once or twice waiting, i was not disappointed.

Sir came in and came towards my head, I looked left and opened my mouth and he fucked my right cheek to get himself hard.

He moved to my bottom, my stripes had started to bruise, he rested his cock on my rose and pushed in.

My first ever anal from him after a maintenance with the bonus of his hands opening and probing my pussy and clit, wow.

We showered again and got dressed for our day together.

We made love after lunch and before dinner and went to sleep, spooning and his cock in me, what a day.

Today`s insight, apart from Sunday maintenance given to girls, is, if a girl was to go away for a few days to stay over with someone or in mums case taking us swimming, in our house 5 cane stripes were given as my Fathers mark.

Mum said when we were learning to swim, the mums striped bottoms were the norm and not unusual.

Monday 8th March 2021 Second Diary Entry

7.30 I got Sir excited with my hands and mouth, he chose lay and be wanked, one of my favourite ways serve a man.

Once out of bed we went the bathroom, today i held his Willy over the pot for a Pee before we took our shower.

Is it powers, dominance, or just happy serve and make him happy, maybe!

Part of my House slave training was bathing and showering a man or woman.

I wash his back first, from his neck waist, and because I use my hands was taught massage the area too.

Then his bottom and back of his legs, lightly nudging his balls as I pass.

Next to get my attention, under his arms and chest, I bring his nipples to a peek with nips and rubs, before kneeling to do the front of his legs and the business part of his body.

I soap my hands, lift his Willy and wash his balls and generous ball sack, then soap his Willy and wash from base crown, no floppy skin his, not that I have a favourite.

He turns and rinses off and i keep knelt in case needed again, not today.

I dried him and he dried, we then went for breakfast in our robes.

He leaves for his office just before 8.30 and i usually come onto Alt for 10/ minutes before starting my computers and at 8.50 i am ready for work until around .30, can be as late as needed, depending any outstanding phone calls.

I never rush our clients and some use the call me back facility so i ring them back.

I finished at .45 and join my parents for lunch.

It was only one slice of bread in a ham sandwich, half a dozen crisps and a pear.

I was just not hungry, left a bite or two of sandwich, couple of crisps and but finished the pear.

No real excuses, I could say not doing any running or gym work but although maybe a factor, not really the reason.

When i cleared away my Father said to go back to the office, i knew it was trouble and in no way did it for attention, i swear.

I got a lecture on eating and food waste then he pulled out his trusty spanking stool, i lowered my knickers to my knees, raised my skirt and got the spanking i deserved.

Hard slaps with intermittent strokes, a spanking given with love.

My Father commented on the unusual cane pattern on my bottom, i did not, could not answer.

I was allowed to pull my knickers, i leant forward and hugged and kissed him, i thanked him and said i loved him heaps, and i did too.

In my room i ran a cold shower my bum, dried and put my robe and by accident my red, hot, bottom and huge bruised stripes touched my bed cover and oops, and another oops 2 cums without a finger touching anything.

I played a little then cried, not pleasure, not pain, not disappointment, just, a girl knows when she needs a cry.

My mum came in and hugged me to her breast as i cried harder, her hand rubbing my breasts to help sooth me.

My Father looked in and said i had to be down in minutes or i will get something cry about, he swung bedroom belt hung behind my door.

He looked at mum and said bedroom, she was get his attention too.

We saw through the afternoon, no dramas.

Today's insight is one from my mum.

She told when we were growing and we saw her sent her room, my Father following, unbuckling his belt as he left his chair, always gave such a tingle, she said, it was not always a punishment!

Also it was no accident us girls realised what was about happen her, and then doors left open so we could hear was no accident either.

Tuesday 9th March 2021 Third Diary Entry

7.30 and i got Sir excited with my hands and mouth, as always, he chose to have me ride him, facing away, so he could slap my cane stripes from Sunday.

It was a brilliant way to start a day for us both i am sure.

Once out of bed we went for our showers, no Pee required.

This morning he needed below shaving, another task i was taught with my training at Don and Daisy`s.

The golden rule is never try to shave a slack Willy.

So wash everywhere on Sir as normal then kneel with mouth ready to stiffen him.

Start at the ball sack which should be a little tighter with a stiff shaft and always shave, with a safety razor, against the way the hair grows and stretch the wrinkles out of the sack and do not forget under the legs and bum slit.

Then onto the important bit, who wants to suck a hairy cock?

Whilst i have never sucked or been fucked by an over hairy one, the wispy hairs all need removing. I try and make it as exciting as i can and a final suck usually hits the tipping point for Sir.

All smooth and dangling again, i dried him and he dried me, we then went for breakfast.

My office is in with my Father`s, a huge room with 3 computer set up for me, being a team leader i have more to view than just the current business on the phone.

10 of us can handle a minimum of 10 calls an hour each, we do not rush anyone.

When i signed out, about 12.30 my father called me over and patted his knee.

Instinctively i put my thumbs under my skirt to lower my knickers, he grabbed my arm and sat me on his knee.

He said how proud of me he was, the way i conducted my business with my team, i sobbed and hugged him.

Today`s insight is how different Sirs like different things, dress wise.

Do you remember Don Brown wanted me naked as much s possible, well my Father likes me to dress as a young lady/woman should.

Bra and knickers, skirt/trousers, blouse/jumper.

Now i am "A Young Lady" for a spanking its knickers down to my knees and over his knee.

Beltings are naked over the kitchen table and he still comes to my room to sooth me.

Wednesday 10th March 2021 Fourth Diary Entry

7.30 I got Sir excited with my hands and mouth, today he chose to put me on my back and fucked me missionary style.

Although it appears an easy position for a girl, just lying there, not so,. Bucking to meet each of Sirs thrust is very hard work, but with a powerful experienced sh*gger it becomes the most natural thing to do, and so rewarding.

A quick story about the above, when being trained a Sir will cane the fullest part of your bottom to make it hurt if you just lay there being fucked, you soon learn with 10 stripes bruising up.

Once out of bed we went for a shower, he wanted a pee again first so i obliged by pointing his Willy at the pot, then shaking the drops off, yes, really.

I washed Sir and he took the soap and washed me, all over 2 or three times, i was knelt and stiffened him and then stood and taken in the shower, then washed us both off.

I dried him and he dried me by me bending over our bath and spanking me dry, we then went for breakfast.

Me and the rest of the girls, over 40 of us, work for an Insurance company owned by one of our church elders, he has a multitude of businesses.

We girls are split up into different office floor for the different categories of insurance, Car, home, landlords, business liability, holiday and general plus the one i run, claims.

We are usually all in a new office block towards the centre of Leeds and built near a railway line so easy to get to.

Currently, during Covid 19, we are all set up working from home except the ones who wanted furloughing, that's the UK term for being of work and the government pays you 80% of your salary.

Most of us stayed and so the company set us up with on line home computers.

I finished work at 12.40 and joined my parents for lunch.

I was not over hungry and not being hungry = not eating up at lunch time = over my Father's knee, another spanking. That is exactly what happened today.

Today`s insight is from mum, again.

When chatting she said in time as she aged she had to go from going over his knee on a stool or chair, to otk on the settee, so her body was better supported.

When pregnant it was leant against a wall.

Same upstairs, no longer spanked on the corner of the bed but now along its length.

Results, still a hard spanked bottom and one satisfied female.

I sort of wanted to know if she was still done after every spanking but did not like.

Watch out for Thursdays post tomorrow.

Thursday 11th March 2021 Fifth Diary Entry

7.30 I got Sir excited with my hands and mouth, he chose to lay me on my back with my head hung over our bed and fucked my mouth and played with my titties with the odd slap on my pussy.

Again trained for this from don up to about 7".

A thoughtful, longer Sir, as I came across occasionally when loaned out would allow you to put your hand around his base as a stop.

On one occasion I was sent to Bingley to a man from our church who I knew, nothing unusual about that, he and the 4 with him were undressed as I came down from the room I was staying overnight in.

It was like one of those King Dong movies, all were black and all has maybe 8" hanging slack and each and every one was a gentleman.

Don had put a X on my bottom as bottoms are saved for husbands/boyfriends, I was pretty glad about that.

Now I could write a book about that away day but if you all imagine what could have happened, well, it did so no need for me to describe it.

Marc got me of the bed and as normal, led him by his cock towards the shower.

He stopped me and sat on our dressing table stool and pulled me over for a spanking, as he spanked he commented on how my lines from Sundays caning had almost faded and this evening i should be over my pillows when he comes home from work for my bottom re lining.

Through my tears i thanked him for my spanking and his consideration for tonight's caning.

I was stood up and led him to the showers and washed him and dried him and he dried me, we then went for breakfast.

All us girls at work, aged from 16 to mid-40, are all from the same background as me, all born to serve and the same discipline but not many choose to be slaves like me, 5 i think, one young one took my role with Sir Don, more news on her in a later post.

Marc was home from work at 5.30 and i was over my pillows waiting for him with my cane by my side.

He went to pee and i cum waiting.

He stripped naked and kissed my bottom before 5 whooshes and cracks.

He then had me from behind, almost before the last whoosh had cracked, it was so wonderful, so perfect.

Today`s insight is Left handed spankers.

My mum agrees with me it seems so unnatural going over a knee from the left.

The worst is they appear to spank a lot harder than right handed spankers.

We agreed, perhaps it's because you feel so uncomfortable that way you don't have time to get into the correct zone, girls who are spanked will understand that more.

Friday 12th March 2021 Sixth diary insert.

7.30 I got Sir excited with my hands and mouth, he chose me to ride him, facing him.

He sprung my clitty with his fingers and gave me a million cums.

He told me he would be strapping my pussy that evening to keep me nice and tight for him, i thanked him.

Yes it hurts like fuck having a thin strap hit down on your lips and hood but when fucked the feeling is like having you G Spot hit with every stroke.

If i was brave enough i would do it to myself, my lips soon bruise and swell.

Once out of bed we went for a shower, I washed him first and he washed me, i dried him and he dried me, we then went for breakfast.

All the workforce being into similar lifestyles as me, HoH, face the humility of a spanking whilst on cam, all we see is her parents hand being raised, the sound of the strike of her bare bottom, the grimace on her face and odd yelp.

Not all spanking are home based, some may be for mistakes at work and their manager reports them to their parents and as you all know from my past posts, discipline is immediate and painful.

Lunch time earned me my Fathers belt after i had cleared the table of the lunchtime plates.

He never mentioned it but i knew anyway as i left my crusts and banana.

He was sat in an armchair and called me over, as he stood he began to unbuckle his belt.

I also saw mum remove the artificial plant she kept in the centre of the table, another give away.

Well i am a young lady now so will stand my ground, that was of course until he said if i was not naked and over the table in 10 seconds i would feel the cane too

I was gripping the other side of the table by #8.

He said in future i would prepare my own lunch and only make what i could eat.

His strap felt harder this morning and soon had me in tears.

I was told to pick up my clothes and wait for him in my room, he also said he would suggest to Marc a caning would not go out of place, this being the third time this week.

He soon joined me in my room, i was on all fours on my bed resting on my elbows...

I knew he was true to his word so as i hear Marc`s car coming up the drive, i removed my silk cloak and went over the pillows, cane retrieved from my wardrobe and by my side.

I got 5 stripes and mounted from behind over my pillows again.

He turned me over, belted bottom and stripes on the bed, i cum before he fucked me.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers
12