7 Day Diary Inserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

It was my first fucking, by anyone, face up over pillows, what a difference, why not give it a go girls?

His cock touched all sorts of different places.

Today`s insight is how Marc like me to dress.

Part of Marc`s routine for an over his knee spanking is to undress me.

Cum busting as it is, but, his way is even more exciting for me and knowing it was a spanking to follow, wow.

Jumper off and tits hung over my bra, full underwear, like my Father likes.

Then jeans un-zipped and pulled down a little to show the top of the front of my knickers, he also took the odd photo on his phone.

Tits completely released as my jeans come off and sometimes knickers too, or a few spanks over knickers then lowered a little, more spanks, then to my knees.

When at my knees i know it's facing wall time making sure they stay by my knees, arms folded behind my back.

Sometimes i am turned and knelt, mouth open.

Sometimes it's his cock between my legs, lifted off the ground and carried to our bed, my tits acting as handles.

Today`s insight is owning a wrong doing and admitting it.

All my life me and thousands of others in my position need the positive reaction an admission brings.

By the same token when a girl really needs a spanking

Saturday 13th March 2021 Seventh Diary Insert

7.30 I got Sir excited with my hands and mouth, he chose to put me on all fours and fuck me doggy fashion, he stood on the floor to get more benefit for each stroke, me too.

I was sent to run the bath for us both, a treat indeed.

We must have played half an hour.

I got the plug end, when we move out my bath will have a central plug hole.

Not that I sat on it much, I was, on all fours, sat on his cock or head under the bubbles sucking.

I died him but then I had to stand star shaped against the bathroom wall as he went for my bedroom belt.

He reminded me of my talking over him 3 times last night at dinner and I got and deserved the open belt, whipping, back and front from waist to neck, yes it hurt and yes i screamed and yes i so deserved it.

As it was a form of punishment i was put on my knees and arms folded behind my back as he roughish fucked my throat and cheeks.

I cannot say I like rough play, but I so love rough play

Lunch and bedtime spanking earned i was informed, i thanked him for his consideration and we dressed and then went for breakfast.

Tomorrow is Maintenance Sunday, my how quickly it comes around.

For those who do not realise its significance, well, in some religions the parables are interpreted differently in the same faith by different districts/churches run by a team of elders and a hand chosen Pastor.

So we strongly believe a girl, of any adult age, should receive, in my case, a strapping with my bedroom belt and caned, again for me 5 or 10 or earned extras, so few as i only have a small bottom.

The reasons it is done is to clear the slate from the previous weeks wrongdoings and help focus the mind for the week ahead.

The sitting on hard church pews afterwards increases the stripe bruising and is a reminder for a good 3 or 4 days.

(On the sexual side, i can cum just rubbing my bruises on my bed cover, shhhh, so win-win!)

Today`s insight is different spanking positions, how many do you reckon there are?

Well an otk, Sir sat on a good height, armless seat, spanking a bottom, fully clothed, over knickers, knickers to knees or off, naked, well that`s 5 already.

Spanked over a, Bath, sink, stool, armchair, settee, table, this list goes on and on.

Sirs foot up on a step or small coffee table, top of the legs slapped, this one hurts me more than the cane, knickers pulled right up, left where they are, to knees, off altogether.

Now how many types of spankings?

A naughty girl bare bottom spanking, for a naughty deed, given to hurt and have the residue crimson giving an all day, and some of the next pain reminder.

A good girl bare bottom spanking given because Sir wants to show how loved you are.

Spanked to red, plenty of rubbing of bottom and between legs and sometimes Sir will have keys in his pocket for a girl to grind on.

A needy girl spanking, she either asks for one, or breaks something on purpose.

As soon as the first slap comes, she cums too.

Maybe only 20 bottom smacks, plenty to give tears, then she sets herself up in her favourite being fucked position and Sir obliges.

My Diary Weekly Conclusion;

So what have we all learnt?

You from reading and me from writing and reading.

So we know normal everyday DD spankings are a 2 minute affair over a knee, giving a punishment from Him and security for her.

Early in my training I remember Don saying; the amount of times in an ordinary relationship a simple spanking would save angry words and fallouts is probably uncountable. Well it works for us.

I know I love waking anyone i am in bed with in a morning.

A big difference between cock and pussy though, got to say, cocks easier.

My favourite position after waking Sir, has to be me just using my hands and mouth, it somehow gives me the only advantage ever in power play, me having pretty much full control with an extra rub here or a pinch there.

My boyfriend has confirmed when we are married we will continue fully the life i was trained for including loan out days and maybe nights.

Just remember it has to be someone we know and trust, preferably groups, he thinks it safer.

We will also hold weekend parties for people in our "Group"

He may even join Alt himself in time.

We do not have much corner time or wall time, given for humiliation and reflection in our house.

It's mainly for the younger ones when learning their obedience and serving skills.

We as a family are naturalists so all been naked for ever, the humiliation for us is naked over the kitchen table, with onlookers.

Most girls had soothing cream on their nipples as they sprung, what could be more natural in a loving gfamily?

Sir told me he had spoken to Don Brown and agreed when we get our own home Amy may join us as our house slave.

Amy took my place with Don when i came home and is in my works team.

She joined us as an apprentice and knows our ways, as she got older and still being the youngest she was used by all in many different ways, but treat cruelly by an uncle growing up, i love that little girl.

My take on BDSM forums has changed in 3 years, I used to adore it and spent all my free waking hours adding posts or chatting to others.

I was reported on one by a guy I never even knew, for advocating child abuse with my lifestyle, and was banned.

I started again and soon got all my followers back.

For all the discipline I get, nothing hurts me more than others being awful to me with their words, usually behind my back when I am not about to defend them.

So, just maybe, the pleasure I got from helping and posting is a similar pleasure to others reporting, getting people banned and spreading nasty things which are so untrue.

Finally why do i accept the hidings i get, simple, to get a hiding i must have done something to deserve it, been naughty, done something wrong, maybe lippy, maybe talk instead of listen.

I prefer to say because i am loved, looked after and protected.

I do hope you have enjoyed the week's postings and maybe learnt a little on another person's way of life.

If you have any questions please just message me.

Stay Safe all, love sara xx

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers
12