7 Days Of Palm Springs: Big truck

Story Info
The fun road home in the big yellow truck.
7.1k words
4.76
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7 Days of Palm Springs :The Road Home (The Yellow Truck)

This instalment is as Tracey explained it.

Each story is written to be one on its own but each one does follow the other.

I woke up in a couple of hours later, I asked Lyle if we could stop.

He replied, "we are just getting to Albuquerque, we will stop at the Route 66 Casino."

"Sounds good."

I got up and put my crop top and skirt. I needed to pee badly. He pulled up to the fuel station and I got out of the truck. Lyle took the truck and parked and Dick pulled up and stopped beside him. I went in, used the washroom and headed out to the truck.

"Hey guys, you guys still awake," I smiled. It was now about 12:30.

"I am going to have a nap and meet you at the Chevy store in Amarillo," Dick replied.

I went over and gave Dick a kiss and a hug. I grabbed his cock through his pants and realized how much fun he was having.

I went to get in the truck and Lyle helped me up and he slid his hands up my skirt. I stopped to let him have a good grope. I got in the truck and immediately stripped, seeing as that was the rule, then climbed into the bunk. Lyle came into the truck and walked to the bunk and dropped his pants. Which surprised me, I expected him to start driving. My pussy was getting wet again from seeing his 9 inch cock.

"WOW! What a nice surprise, come to momma and let me suck on that beast. I sat up in the bunk and he stood in front of me. I started licking his cock, then started to suck on it. After a minute or two he said, "I need your pussy."

He then helped me up and said, "Lean on the dash and bend over."

So I leaned on the dash and bent over, with my tits hanging there. Lyle was behind me sucking on my pussy lips. I was wondering if Dick could see me from his parking spot because I could see him. Then I heard him say over the CB, "Very nice!"

Lyle now was playing with my pussy, he had two fingers in my cunt and his thumb in my ass. As Lyle played with me I was watching a trucker back into the spot opposite us. He hadn't noticed me yet but the idea of him seeing me, if he looked in the truck, was turning me on. Lyle had taken his hand and smeared pussy juice on my tits. He then started to tease my pussy with his cock. Just then the truck across has got into the spot and he was pulling forward to straighten out. His head lights hit our windshield lightning up the cab. He was looking directly at me. He pulled his truck up to the nose of Lyle's truck.

I was so fucking horny from knowing Dick was watching and Lyle's tip playing with my lips. Now there is this trucker with his eyes locked on me, with my tits swaying. Then Lyle drove his cock into me and I gasped and I guess I must have looked excited as the guy in the truck gave me thumbs up.

Lyle grabbed my hips and started pumping, gradually at first and then quicker. The trucker was smiling, as my tits swayed back and forth and picked up his mic and said, "Baby this is awesome, keep it up, you look fantastic."

He then pulled out his phone and started taking pics or videos, which turned me on even more. So I put my hand on the steering wheel so I could straighten up so he could get a better look at my tits. I don't know whether he was taking pics or videos but it was turning me on something terrible.

Lyle reached around and massaged my breasts. Meantime a truck pulls up to the truck in front of us and waits for him to move.

On the CB he says, "hey Driver how about moving."

To which the truck driver in front of me says, "Hey Driver look in the truck in front of me."

After a short pause you hear, "Holly shit no wonder you haven't moved. She looks gorgeous, would I love to stick my cock between those tits!"

So now I was causing a traffic jam and loving every second of it.

Now Lyle is starting to explode in my pussy. His cum was starting to gush into me. He was just hammering away at my cunt. As he was doing so I made sure I was making eye contact with the Truck Driver and camera in front of me.

He pulled out of me and turned me around so the Drivers could see my cum filled pussy. So I started to lick his cock clean and suck it.

Then the guy ahead of us says, "Thanks that was a treat. What is the chance of you visiting me?"

The other driver says, "How about me, too?"

I picked up the mic, "Sorry boys but I am done for the night."

"Lyle I need a shower, I stink of cum and sex."

"After we deliver the car in Amarillo. I want the guy you are delivering the car to smell the sex, "he laughed," It will drive him crazy. I think you should drive for an hour if you don't mind."

"Sure, I would love to but I have to go to the bathroom. So I will be back in a minute."

By now the driver in front of us had backed into his spot and the other guy had moved along. I headed into the Stop to go to the bathroom wearing my vest and trying to keep my legs together so the cum didn't gush out. Luckily there really wasn't many people in the station. I got in to the washroom and cleaned up and headed out to the truck. As I left the station the driver from the truck in front of us was going in. He stopped me for a moment.

"Thanks gorgeous you just made a lonely driver smile, I gotta say."

I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It was my pleasure believe me. Would you like a pic?"

"Sure I would love it, by my truck?"

"Sure," I replied, then we headed to his truck and we stood in front of it.

We got in front of his truck and I dropped my vest to the ground and grabbed the bulge between his legs and he reached around me and grabbed a boob. With his other hand he took the pic. Now there was three or four air horns going off.

I took his phone and texted the pic to myself. "There now you have my number."

"Do you want me to send you the pics and the videos I too?"

"Yes please," I gave him a big hug and kiss. "Thanks for making my day." With that I picked my vest up and ran across to the big yellow truck.

I jumped into the passenger seat and Lyle was in the driver seat.

"Ok let's role," He said with a smile. "I have a second wind, so I will drive."

Lyle released the air brake and off we went. We pulled out of the casino onto the 40 and up the hill we went. I gave Lyle a kiss and headed to the bunk and crawled in. I woke up when Lyle climbed into the bunk and started playing with my tits.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Rest Area in Texas on the 40."

He was laying behind me, reaching around to play with my tits his other hand was on my hip. I could feel his cock sliding between my legs and massaging my clit. We both dosed off in that position.

I woke up at 5:30 and put on Lyle's T-shirt and climbed out of the truck. I headed into the rest stop. This Texas rest stop was pretty impressive and was also used as a tornado shelter.

I came out of the restroom and ran into Dick, he was standing there with a big smile.

"Ok take your t shirt off," he said, "I want some pics."

"One by the vending machine, one by the windmill and one in the parking lot with all the trucks behind you."

So we took pics by the vending machine and windmill then headed to the trucks. I was getting so wet standing naked in front of the trucks. All I could think off was how many were watching and how many were missing the show. Then Dick walked me to the truck. I opened the door gave Dick a kiss and climbed in to the driver's seat. As I settled in I looked at the truck next to us and there was a driver looking at me. He gave me a thumbs up and smiled. He then picked up his mic and said, "Thanks for the morning wake-up, you just made my day."

I replied, "My pleasure sweetie." Then blew him a kiss as I fired up the big Cummins engine.

Seeing as we had been on channel 19 talking there was a couple of comments from drivers wondering what they missed.

I pulled out of the truck stop heading east on the 40. It was about six AM and we cruised into Amarillo and I pulled up in front of the Chev Store. Popped the air brake and climbed into the bunk.

There Lyle was laying in the bunk wearing a big smile. "That was awesome, I never had a naked lady drive before."

"So what's the plan, I know we are unloading one and loading one."

Lyle smiles and says, "Ok you take the delivery car to the lot boy in the back and then go see Jim for the pickup vehicle. Now wear you dress with the domes undone to your pussy and the top undone to your sternum. Make sure you tease the hell out of them both. Jim I want you to make him really horny and get close so he can smell all fthe sex you have had," He chuckled. "It will drive him crazy."

Lyle undid the chains and I back the car off and headed to the back. I dropped the car and got a ride on a golf car with the lot boy to see Jim. I was back in about three quarters of an hour with the car. We loaded it and off we went. Lyle drove and I took my dress off.

"Ok tell me what happened, I'm horny just thinking about you in there," he chuckled as we pulled away. "Now I know why Dick enjoys this so much."

I laughed, then explained, "the lot boy had to inspect the car and me I suppose, he spent most of the time staring down my top. Of course I had to check the trunk, can only imagine what he seen," I giggled. "He then had to take me for a ride around the lot to show me the car I was picking up, even if we didn't have the keys yet. I kinda sat sideways with my leg up against his hip. So my legs were spread and he kept glancing. I finally said to him you know it doesn't bite." You did say to make it memorable.

"I guess I did say that," he smiled.

"He finally reached down played with my pussy. When we got upfront I walked around the cart and gave him a kiss and took his hands and put them on my boobs. I swear I think he is a virgin but very nice big strong hands.

I went in to see Jim and I think I floored him. He could not take his eyes off my chest. I asked for the car and he said he would have to see which one. So he went onto his computer, I leaned over the front of his desk to take a look and he looked right down the top of my dress right to my pussy. He was struggling to concentrate, so I moved around the desk and sat on his desk beside his computer facing him. I was trying to drive him crazy, so I turned sideways to see the screen. As I did so another snap popped as I brought my foot up and put it on the arm of his chair, so he could get an awesome view."

"That probably started an interesting conversation," Lyle asked.

I thought I would do some teasing so I said, "sorry for being a little on the ripe side, I haven't had a chance to shower in the last couple of days. Lyle and I have been busy delivering cars," I apologized.

"Not a problem, for some reason it is kinda sexy. So how do you like working for Lyle," he asked inquiringly.

"He is an awesome boss, pays well, I get bonuses. He has one big cock and knows how to use it. Hopefully I will get a shower soon so I can wash the cum off. I am getting a little crusty, you know what I mean. Mind you being a dirty girl does turn me on something terrible."

"Really, I think you are totally hot!" He then put his hand on my knee and massaged it.

"Honestly I thought you would think I was disgusting. I mean look at me I am so dirty, my bra and panties got so dirty I threw them out. I thought you would toss me out," I said in a sexy voice. "I shouldn't be telling you these things, you might think I am some kind of slut. I gotta say the thought of the young lot boy and me without underwear gets me so... horny. I hope Lyle is ready for some sex when I get to the truck. Sorry for being so forward just I am wet thinking about Lyle."

He slid his hand up my leg and I leaned forward rubbed his shoulder. I then got up and undid another snap at the top and leaned over his shoulder letting my boobs hang there. He finally couldn't resist and fondled one.

"Well I better get going, Lyle is waiting," I said mischievously.

He got up and went to a closet to get the key. I followed him in and gave him a big kiss. He undid the rest of the snaps and put his arms around me under the dress. He started kissing me and putting his tongue down my throat, his hands were groping my ass as he pulled me in tight to his chest and ground his cock into my pelvis.

"Sorry but Lyle is waiting, he said to give you a treat and tease you but unfortunately I can't fuck you. Believe me I would love to fuck you and the lot boy but I need to go. Besides everyone else is coming in to work and we would get caught."

When we came out all he said was, "I thought those were tattoos but there not."

I said, "Hell no those are the names and phone numbers of all the guys that I let fuck me this trip. I send them pics."

"Can I sign you? I would like pics."

"Sorry you didn't get a chance to fuck me but Lyle is waiting. Hopefully next time we will have some time to party," I turned and left.

I hopped into the car and waved to him and wheeled the car up on the hauler. Lyle tied it down, we climbed in the truck with Lyle behind me giving my ass a nice squeeze.

"Hey Lyle, we can't leave yet."

Then I took my dress off, waved to Jim and blew him a kiss, took Lyle to the bunk and kissed him deeply. I sat on him and dry humped him, well I wasn't dry and neither were his pants afterwards.

"Ok let's go, I believe Jim is turned on now."

So I climbed in the drivers seat and fired up the big diesel. We started out on the three hour and forty five minute drive to Ok city.

"So me driving naked, what about the scales?"

"You have no idea how hard this makes me, and just lower the seat and they won't notice other than your shoulders.

Did you see Dick looking at cars in the dealership," he chuckled. "He called me and said how much fun he was having. Cool dude you have for a hubby."

"Hmm...he didn't text me, maybe I am jealous." I laughed.

Off we went to OK City.

We cruised through the scales on the 40 with no problems. It did turn me on though because I wondered what they would do if they pulled us in. Food for thought.

"Ok, Tracey head for the flying J north of OK City on the 35 in Edmond. This car is a private customer and is meeting us there."

"Ok so what's the plan, you want me to stay in the truck seeing as he is a private guy."

"Are you kidding, I drop cars for him all the time. Trust me he will enjoy watching you. I mean I met him at a strip club. His is the Jag on the top."

"Do I at least get to shower?"

"Are you kidding I love the dirty girl look, you look like a car hauler driver. You dress has taken a beating, it's greasy, torn a bit a couple of snaps are broken. After we deliver, you shower. I want you to only do two snaps up one at your sternum and the other just above your pussy. I want you to undo the wheel straps and drive the car off and hand him the keys. You game?"

"Sure I Guess. For some reason I feel a little shy about this. You two watching me."

"That's funny you being shy about us watching you work but not being naked.

We will wait until he gets here to start. I will introduce you to him first."

We pulled into the Hook and the fuel island. I put my dress on and did up the two snaps, I climbed out of the drivers door to fuel. Lyle stayed in the truck. I got ready to fuel using Lyle's card, this was bringing back some fond memories of when Dick and I drove.

I put the nozzle in the tank and set the lock, when a voice broke my daydream.

"Hey miss I like your dress."

It was the driver in the next lane fuelling his truck, he caught me off guard. "Hmm...oh sorry I was daydreaming, thanks I do get complements on it," I smiled.

"Well I did notice you had to put it on when you pulled in. You can drive my truck anytime." He smiled.

"Thanks but one job is enough and I drive naked so I don't wrinkle it. Besides it is hot in the truck the ac isn't working." I lied.

"Very nice."

By now I was walking around to the other side.

As I did an employee said, "Hi Ma'am."

I replied, "Ma'am is my mom, you can call me anything else but that." I smiled. In the meantime I was fuelling the other side.

"Ok how's sexy than, I seen you naked in the truck," He said smiling.

I just smiled and undid the latch to pop the hood. I pulled the hood up and the employee reached over me to help. I thanked him, then checked the oil. I then got the window squeegee and went to climb up on the wheel.

"Here let me help you," the employee said. He lifted me by the waist and put me on the wheel which popped the bottom snap. I pretended not to notice. I turned to face him with the bottom of my dress wide open.

I smiled, tried to look him in the eyes but he was to busy looking at my pussy. You guys are so predictable. "So can you help balance me I don't want to fall. Just hold my legs please."

He looked at me and smiled, "Um... sure where here?" As he put his hands on my knees.

"No higher kinda on my hips," I said as he reached up and to my surprise under my dress. Not that I am complaining. He had such big strong hands. "Here let me turn so I can wash the windows." I turned and his hands slid along my skin so my dress got pushed to the side and my bare ass was right in front of him.

I looked in the truck and Lyle had a huge smile.

His hands were so big I could feel his fingers pressing against my bald pussy. His thumbs were massaging my ass and one was getting very close to my A hole. I could feel his hot breath on my butt. I was so turned on I almost forgot why I was up there. I started cleaning which made him clamp a little tighter. Lyle looked at my tits so I pulled the last dome undone and the one spaghetti strap slid off my shoulder.I bent over a little to reach the other window when I felt a tongue slide between my ass cheeks which caused my pussy to explode with juices. I could feel them run down my leg at that point he slid his hand into my pussy juice and then took his thumb and slid it into my ass causing another flood of cum.

I finally turned around and seen his big smile. My dress was wide open with one strap down to my elbow. I leaned over and he put his big strong hands on my ribs and his thumbs squeezed my nipples. He lifted me down. I put my arms around him and hugged him he kissed me, he put me down and smiled, turned and walked away.

I could not believe what happened. What started out as me teasing Lyle while washing the windows turned into one of the most erotic times I have ever had without getting laid.

I climbed in the truck looked at Lyle, he smiled and pulled ahead into a parking spot.

"He will be here in a couple of hours for the car. You like you need a nap."

"Yes," I replied with a smirk. "First you need to finish me, that was so fucking hot." With that he sat on the edge of the bunk.

I straddled him and pushed his chest down and slid onto his cock and started riding him slowly. Lyle reached for my tits and squeezed, he started to pull on my nipples and that's all it took to get my pussy even wetter. I rode him hard in a few moments he blew a wad in my pussy.

I rolled off of him and put my head on the pillow, thinking I should get up and clean the cum from my pussy. I never did I just remember the cum running onto my leg and thinking, good thing I am on my side. I was asleep a few seconds later.

It was late afternoon when Lyle woke me by playing gently with my nipples. I looked at him and smiled.

"Craig will be here shortly, so maybe start getting ready. Time for some more fun, the last bit was unexpected," He said smiling.

"I just can't seem to get enough, I mean cock, teasing, getting felt up I just seem to crave it. Mind you I have been meeting some pretty cool people who play well with others," I said with a sexy smile.

"Yes, I am loving every minute of it on my end. Believe me Dick is also, he keeps texting me. He is loving being a lurker. He just wants you to know he is nearby but says he just wants to watch for now so he won't text for awhile. He just wants to be your stalker," Lyle said smiling.

12