7 Days Of Palm Springs: Big truck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually that turns me on, interesting.

I see you cleaned my pussy up a little, not so sticky," I said with my sultry voice.

"Here's a towel, I'm sure there is still a quart inside," he said with his devilish smile.

I sat up on the towel and could feel the cum running out of my twat. I got it pretty cleaned up but my cunt felt a little crunchy from the dried sperm.

I put my work dress on and did up the button below my boobs and when I went to do the other one at my crotch it was torn. So I did the one above it. There was only a couple of inches different. Later I found there was a difference. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail, put some makeup on and a squirt of obsession.

"You know Lyle I feel pretty gross, I have cum on me, in me, I have been sweating, I stink. Even the perfume doesn't help."

"Perfect my dear, just the way he likes it," he said with a sly smile.

About a half hour later Craig showed up. Lyle got out to meet him and I fired up the diesel and put the PTO on. You could hear the familiar whine of the power take off as it kicked in. I opened the door and slid off the seat, letting my dress slide to my waist. Really by now I was not at all concerned about who seen what and who didn't. I was having way to much fun.

I walked to the back of the truck where the guys were.

"Tracey I would like you to meet Craig, Craig I would like you to meet Tracey. She is my co-driver on this trip and she is unloading you car for you."

We shook hands, did the usual nice to meet you.

"Ok guys stand back, I have work to do." I could feel their eyes on me as I bent over to pull the ramps out.

I then unpinned the top deck and lowered the back of the top deck. It was a little steep because of the car under in the second position. I climbed up to undo the tire straps, showing my crunchy cum cover ass. I could hear the guys mumbling. I was to busy to care, besides it turned me on. I then climbed up on the truck and climbed in the silver Jaguar P-300 an awesome car. I fired up and listened to the engine come alive. Released the e brake and put it in reverse. I sat up leaned out the window and started to backup.

"Hey guys instead of looking at my tits watch to make sure it doesn't drag coming off," I said in a stern voice.

"Ok sexy, hang on," said Lyle.

He left and came back with a couple of planks and put them on the ramps.

"Ok you will be fine," he said with a smile.

I backed it the rest of the way off. By now I noticed there was 3 more, I assume drivers watching me. I opened the door and slid my left leg out leaving the other one bent in the car.

"Ok so is this what you guys are waiting for?" I said with as horny a voice as I could find. After all my twat was exposed and my tits were hanging out.

"You bet," The guys replied almost in unison.

I got out and walked around the car popped the trunk and bent over to check it. A moment later I felt a hand on my butt with the fingers just below my hem.

"Thanks Tracey, the car looks awesome and so do you. Thank You so much. Would you please put in the restaurant parking, lot please? Then I will take you guys for supper," He asked as he let his fingers glide across my pussy lips, just lingering for a second.

His fingers sent a shock straight up my pussy and I instantly was wet all over again. "Ok just let me put the ramp's away."

"Don't worry Tracey we will do it just move the car and we will see you inside, "Craig replied with a smile.

I drove around parked it in front of the doors, locked it up and went into the restaurant. I walked over to a booth in the corner and sat with my back to the wall.

A few minutes went by and the waiter came over, looked at me and blushed. He stuttered, "mi...miss wou...would like something to dr...drink."

I was past the point of cover up. It is just what it is. "Just water Sonny," I replied with a smile and he wandered off.

I looked down and my legs were spread a bit and you could just see my lips if you looked hard enough. My left nipple was exposed and I didn't give a shit. I was enjoying the attention way to much. Two guys came in and sat at the table in the middle of the room, so I made sure they had a view but they didn't notice until Craig and Lyle showed up. They then just stared.

Craig climbed in beside me, "You know Tracey, Lyle told me about you but he underestimated you completely. I have never enjoyed a car delivery more. Thanks."

"My pleasure, just sorry I smell so bad. Lyle said you like stinky girls?" I replied meekly in a low voice.

"Yes I love the smell of hard work and sex. Also I like the feel of dried cum on a girl. You know when you bent over the trunk I tried to resist your pussy but the shine of the dried cum I just had to touch you and I noticed you got wet immediately. What a turn on."

Blushing and somewhat embarrassed, don't know why. "Oh ya you lubed it up again. I just can't seem to get enough."

We talked and had supper and had the best service ever.

After dinner Craig smiled and said, "Lyle tells me you want a shower and he didn't want you to until you met me. As he knows about my fetish. I was wondering if it was ok if I gave you a shower, I mean if it is ok. Maybe you want your privacy. It would turn me on something ridiculous though." He said almost begging. Ok he was begging and I loved it.

I looked at Lyle and he had a big smile. "Tracey you need a little pampering. Go with Craig he will take really good care of you. I will be here when you get back. Have some fun, I talked to Dick and he says go have fun."

Craig was a good looking man probably close to my age. Blonde hair, blue eyes probably 5'10" and well built.

"Ok sounds good." I said somewhat apprehensively.

"One thing Dick and I want you to face time the shower part please," he asked Craig.

"Fine with me," I replied. "I guess we should get a shower."

"No gorgeous you deserve better then a truck stop shower." Craig replied with a smile.

Now the young waiter came by with the bill and Craig took it and gave the kid two hundred bucks.

"Keep the change son. Tracey said you were cute so there fore the healthy tip."

We got out of the both and I gave the young man a hug.

"Th...Thanks sir and miss."

We headed out the door and headed to the jag. Craig had his arm around me and opened the passenger door for me and helped me in.

He put the convertible top down and by then Lyle and Dick came by and they gave me a kiss and a grope, smiled and told me to have fun. Craig backed out and we waved and then I sat back and enjoyed the warm evening.

"So, where are we going?" I asked nervously, not being sure what I was getting into.

"Well you are going to get pampered and what ever else happens, happens," He replied mischievously.

About 20 minutes later we pull into this hotel, The Ellison, pretty cool looking place.

I kinda felt like I was a bum walking in there. The place was awesome. We walked to the front desk and he asked for the key to Mr Smith's suit. The guy gave him a key and we went to the elevator. We got of the elevator and headed to the room. I stoped him and gave him a hug and a kiss and he grabbed my ass.

We got inside and the suite was huge, with a bedroom, an awesome view, the bathroom had a shower and a tub. In the main room there was a well stocked bar.

I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist, "I need you to fuck this stinky cum covered girl right now!" I begged.

He threw me on the bed, undid his pants, pulled them off and buried his cock in my cunt. "You want to get fucked then let's fuck. He hammered away at my pussy and squeezed my tits and then pulled my nipples. All of a sudden he was done and so was I.

"Now that was awesome, I didn't expect that but WOW!" He exclaimed.

He stood up and helped me up, "Ok now it is shower time, just relax. I am going to start the shower," He bent over and kissed me.

He started the shower then came back for me, took my hand and walked me into the shower. He took my hands and put them on the wall. He walked me back a step or two, then spread my legs.

With my head under the shower he took the shampoo and started washing my hair. I went to help but he stopped me.

"Just assume the position. Pretend your being arrested," He said sternly.

He finished with my hair then gently started washing from my shoulders down, he soaped my shoulders, then my back down to my hips. He started back up on my arms and down to my tits and gently started to massage them. He lingered there for awhile before moving moving down my stomach.

"Craig your making me horny again. Oh my...please don't stop."

"I won't believe me but be quiet, no talking."

He continued down to my pussy and gently washed my lips and moved to my ass. I think he might have been enjoying this more than me. He moved down my legs to my feet. He took the shower head and washed every crevice, spending extra time massaging my ass, tits and pussy with the shower.

He helped me out of the shower. He dried me off from head to toe.

"I will let you fix your hair so we can go for drinks," He said as he gave me light kiss. He turned and left the room.

When I finished my hair I came out expecting he would want to fuck. I was wrong he was all dressed up casual with a pair of nice black pants and a black polo shirt.

"Ok your dress is over there, put it on we are going for a few drinks and something to eat," He said with a sly smile.

I picked the dress up. It was a black slip dress with a low cut front making my tits look awesome. It came to the middle of my thigh and had a slit up the middle of my left thigh that came up to the side of my pussy.

I put it on and there was no panties or a bra so I guess this was it. I felt almost naked but so fucking hot.

"Let's go our table is waiting at the rooftop bar."

We sat eating some light snacks and a few drinks. I was feeling so sexy with that dress. After about an hour we headed back to the room.

When we got in the room he went and made us a couple of drinks.

There was a knock at the door. Craig opened the door and a big muscular guy came in with a massage table.

He set it up and stood there.

"Ok Tracey, off with the dress," he ordered.

"Carlos is here to give you massage."

"Miss Tracey on the table please, face down."

"I climbed up and went face down."

Carlos started by putting some nice warm oil on my back. He rubbed into my back and shoulders. That man knew how to work his hands down my lower back. He skipped to my calves up my legs to my butt. This is where he spent time working oil into it. He then reapplied oil and I felt some run over my pussy. He massaged the inside of my legs rubbing his hand on my cunt. He was starting to thumb my asshole with the oil. Then he stopped for a moment.

He started massaging oil on my butt hole and all of a sudden something popped into it. I fucking came on the spot plus it startled me.

"It is just a butt plug Miss Tracey. Lay and enjoy."

"Ok Miss Tracey, please roll over."

So I did, I was putty in his hands. My ass was feeling wonderful and I was relaxed.

He started at my shoulders worked to my tits where he massaged them gently, paying special attention to her nipples. Worked his way to my hips. Then again he started at my feet and worked his way to my crotch I could not keep my legs together. He oiled up my pussy lips and played with them.

"Miss Tracey you have the most wonderful lips, they are gorgeous."

He then stopped, for a moment, then he put nipple clamps on my nipples. He also put clamps on my pussy lips.

"Oh God, that feels good!" I was in ecstasy.

"Here Señor Craig," he said as I heard a humming.

All of a sudden there was four hands on me. I felt someone's vibrating hands playing with my pussy. I could not stop moaning. Then I felt something penetrating my cunt.

"Oh my Carlos that is huge, " I cried.

He kept sliding it in and out until it was as far as it would go. The cool feeling of the glass dildo felt awesome. The vibrating fingers were making it feel even more amazing. One of them had hold of the nipple rings and between the dildo vibrating and the nipple rings I exploded into an orgasm. I could not believe it, I couldn't get my breath, my heart would not stop racing.

They took the blindfold, the nipple clamps and wiped me down. I was exhausted and couldn't move. So they picked me up and laid me on the bed. Carlos cleaned up and left and Craig climbed in bed and played with my body. I feel asleep.

I woke up to my nipples being gently suckled and my pussy lips being played with ever so gently. He played with my body for probably thirty minutes or so. Massaging and pulling my tits gently, while he rolled my pussy lips in his fingers. I was in ecstasy when he picked me up and carried me to the jetted tub and lowered me into it.

It was so warm and the he turned the jets on. He started washing me as he pointed one of the jet at my pussy and one on each side at my breasts. I came repeatedly and then I sat up and took his cock in my mouth and slowly began to suck and lick.

He started to moan and force his cock deeper into my throat. The jet was blasting at my pussy as I sucked and pulled on the head of his dick. He started to unload in my mouth and I sucked every drop of his cum until he was dry.

He helped me out of tub and helped me put on my new dress. A semi sheer number that when you took flash pics you would see everything. Also in the daylight at the right angle. It had little round buttons up the front. I would find out later that they were not good at staying done up. It had spaghetti straps and came to mid thigh. It was a blue dress with white flowers that sort of made it harder to see through than a solid colour.

"You look gorgeous, may I take some pics."

"Of course you can," I replied and started to model for him.

After a few pics he said, "ok we better go, they will be waiting. By the way here is you work dress I had it washed."

We headed back to the Hook to meet up with Dick and Lyle. When we got back they had our car on the hauler. All ready to head to he auction in Dallas.

I got out of the Jag carrying my little satin dress and my work dress. Both the boys seemed impressed with how hot I looked with my ponytail and makeup and my sexy dress.

"Well we better hit the road, we have work to do and it is almost noon," Lyle said with a big smile.

I gave Craig a big kiss, turned walked to the truck opened the drivers door took my new dress stood there naked looking at the three guys and the drivers at the fuel islands. Not to sure how many could see but in my imagination they all could. I chuckled to myself, then climbed in the truck.

"Let's go boys."

The two of them climbed in, Lyle drove and Dick sat on the bunk.

Lyle fired the big Cummins diesel and off we went, waving to Craig as we left the lot.

"So it looks like you had fun?" Dick asked.

"What do you mean? Looks like," I said inquiringly.

"Oh Craig was sending pics and videos and believe me the massage ones were awesome. You will have to fill us in. You have probably pretty much four hours before we get there," Lyle replied.

"Are you going to let me pic cars at the auction, I want to try what I use to do for Dick, should be fun."

I spent the next four hours telling them all of the fun I had the night before. Now onto the new escapade. Auto auction look out Tracey's back. LOL.

Hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

12