7 Days of Palm Springs: On The Road

Story Info
Road trip home and all the fun.
7.8k words
4.59
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7 Days of Palm Springs : The Road Home

We pulled out of the lot and headed to Ramon , then went down Ramon to the Hook to get fuel. We pulled up to the pumps. The truck stop was somewhat quiet that evening with just a couple of trucks fueling.

"I will fuel, might as well get started on the list, " smiled Tracey.

I got out and went into the store to watch. Tracey got out of the car with her cute little skirt and her short tank top and her flip flops.I pulled in on the side by the truck fuel stations, so she gave the driver closest a show. Now whether he noticed or not I couldn't tell. Tracey went around washing the windows and every time she reached her skirt would ride up to show her cheeks. Ass cheeks that is. She came in the store and got in line to pay. She had two truckers in front of her and one behind. She looked really sexy standing between those guys.

She got up to the front and payed, then she turned looking down at her receipt and walked right into the guy behind her. He put his hands up and inadvertently grabbed her boobs. He turned beet red and apologized to her.

"Oh shit I am sorry!" He said.

"Oh no I was not paying attention. Everything is good." Replied Tracey.

Tracey then headed into the trucker lounge and I paid for my coffee then headed to the car. I started it and pulled up to the store and waited. It had been about 20 minutes and she hadn't come out yet. I was reading a story, A Hotwife Flirts in a Bar, on Literotica by EdwardKalb, one of my favourite writers. When I finished I realized how much time had gone by. I was getting out of the car, when she came out of the store.

"So what took so long, I seen you pay and head to the washroom. That's when I went out to the car. You kind of disappeared, I was getting worried. "I said with a smile.

"Let's go to the In and Out and have a bite before we leave and I will tell you all the sorted details." She smiled.

So we went over to the burger joint and had a burger and fries. We chatted about the week and how much fun it was and how we enjoyed it.

"So what took so long at the Hook?"

" I went to the washroom and when I came out he was sitting watching a movie, so I stopped to talk to him. It was an interesting conversation, I'll tell you about it on the drive." Tracey replied.

"He was watching a movie?"

"Yellow truck guy."

With that Tracey slid out of the booth and the two guys sitting across from their girlfriends just stopped eating to watch Tracey's pussy as she got out.

"You just can't stop yourself can you," I laughed.

"I love not wear a bra or panties." She giggled.

Tracey continued, "This week has been crazy, I have never been so horny. I have always loved teasing and messing around but this week I don't even have to look for it. It just shows up. I have never had so much fun but I need to go home for a rest."

We headed to the car and Tracey went to the trunk and opened it and bent over to get a blanket. There was a truck coming out of the drive thru, they honked. The passenger yelled,"THANKS!," and Tracey turned around and flashed her tits, they gave her a thumbs up. She then got in the car and we headed to the ramp on Monterey and then on to Interstate 10 going east.

As we travelled Tracey got comfortable, putting her seat back, kicking her flip flops off and putting her feet on the dash. She sat there relaxing.

"So you got one challenge out of the way. I believe Nik wanted a gas pump challenge and a shower challenge."

"Yes but that pump challenge I do all the time so there will be a few more," she smiled. "The shower one we will see it has to just happen can't force it. So that is those two."

"I believe Ray's were, in a big truck nude or something sexy, now that is a tough one. Also he wants you to flash some truckers. "I said.

"We will have that one before Phoenix," Tracey said as she pulled her skirt up. "Taz had one with a night manager and with a vending machine."

In the meantime she pulled out the iPad and plugged in the stick to watch the security cam footage.

"There was the sitting on the bartender knee challenge and the waitress challenge, I believe that was Rod." Tracey was breathing a little heavy watching the iPad.

"Cuffs wants a pic with cuffs on and a cop. Then a pic with a security guard, you showing him a pic." I remembered. "Also Robert wants you getting picked up in a bar. Then at a gym walking into the men's washroom."

"Then there is yours in Watertown, that may be tough." She replied.

"It has been a fantasy for a long time, sweetie. "

"I Guess this week anything can happen the way it is going," she smiled.

She was sitting there with her iPad on the dash, a leg on each side of it, her dress pulled up to her waist exposing her gorgeous bald pussy. I reached over and gave her pussy a squeeze and I couldn't believe how wet she was. The light from the iPad created a nice glow.

"So what took so long in the trucker's lounge?" I asked.

"It was interesting, when I came out of the washroom he was sitting watching tv or waiting for me, not sure on that one yet. Anyways he apologized again so I stopped to talk. Funny thing is I was trying to figure away to strike up a conversation but I guess he had already figured how to. After this week I am so horny, him talking to me got my heart rate way up. So I sat on the arm of one of the chairs with my foot on the seat. He was two seats over and I have no idea what he could see up my skirt but I was trying to give him a show. I do know my nipples were rock hard. I mean he has to be 10 maybe 15 years younger than me and tall dark and handsome." She was breathing hard just talking about him. He reminds me of our old neighbour Mike. (Tracey just being neighbourly )

"What did you talk about?"

"First he was the driver in the yellow car hauler at the first pump. He seen me get out of the car but not until I was almost out but he did watch me wash the windows. That's why he got behind me in line."

"He said he didn't intend on grabbing my boobs but I surprised him when I turned he put his hands up to protect me. I told him it was fine and was it as good for him as it was for me. He said probably better and we both laughed. He was really friendly and nice. I asked him if he was married and he said no, all he does is drive."

It was dark and we were up in the mountains cruising along. Tracey sat up and took her top off, then slid her skirt off. She just laid there with the iPad and gently caressing her pussy and one of her nipples, while we talked.

"He said it got lonely sometimes and wished he had someone to ride with. I said it was awhile since I had been in a big truck. He offered to show me his but I said you were waiting for me. I did say we were going to Oklahoma City and he is also, so I said next time I see him I would like to see his truck."

"He did ask me about you, he wondered if you would get jealous. I said that you had no problem with me having fun. He said he noticed I wasn't wearing underwear and I replied that it was at your request. That you liked to show me off and even share sometimes. He didn't say anything, just smiled."

"Interesting, so you didn't want to look at his truck?" I said somewhat surprised.

"Yes I do but I want to have some fun with you first. His name is Lyle and he gave me his number in case we want to meet him for supper or something." She laughed.

"I said he would hear from us but I wanted to talk about what we want to do. If you want to cruise then we can but if you don't mind me having some more fun, I would like that."

"Well it is fun for me too. Let's talk about it, we have 3 hours until Phoenix. You should take the CB out of the glove box so we can listen to the truckers, even if there is not much chatter anymore."

We passed many trucks but nobody seemed to notice Tracey or at least there was no chatter on the CB. The car was dark all except for the iPad light. Tracey was just relaxing and talking about the security film.

"Well I thought we could stop for fuel at the Hook on the 10 and then head up to Bell Rd. What do you think?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me," She replied.

Tracey dosed off for a couple of hours, she looked amazing naked laying there. I just had to play with her and she just kept moaning. I was wondering what she was dreaming about, it sure did sound good. I am pretty sure it was Lyle by her smile. I had a big smile of my own thinking about her.

We get to Phoenix and stop at the Hook to fuel. Tracey is still sleeping as I pull up to the pumps. So I just let her sleep. I got out and locked the door and went inside to pre pay for fuel. As I was coming out I could see the guy at the pump beside us taking a peak in our car. So I didn't want to disturb him I went to the washroom. When I came out he was standing a little closer trying not to be obvious.

"Hey man how you doing tonight?" I said.

"Great and yourself?" He replied.

"Good, that's a nice mustang you have there."

"Thanks I have had it a couple of years. I gotta say I do like your interior of your car. It looks amazing."

Just then Tracey woke up and sat up grabbed my vest got out of the car standing in front of mustang guy and put it on. It covered her to a few inches below her ass, the arm holes were a little big so there was side boob. She did the zipper up about half way. She smiled said high to both of us and headed into the truck stop.

"WOW! She is amazing you lucky bastard. She is gorgeous. "

I replied, "Thanks I think so too."

By then I had finished fuelling and said good bye to the other guy and pulled up in front of the store. I entered and by then Tracey was waiting for the fuel receipt. For some reason it turned me on to see her standing there in my vest. I just had to take another pic of her in line.

Her talking to the couple of guys in line and watching them looking at her was one huge turn on. She is a touchy-feely kind of girl and it always gets the guys going.

She got the receipt and headed back to the car when mustang guy came in so she stopped to talk for second. He just told her how hot she was and she looked at him sheepishly and gave him a big hug, which he took the opportunity to put his hands on her ass. She got to the car and took of the vest and then got in. Then off we went.

"So when did you wake up?"

As we pulled out we had to pull around some big trucks. All of a sudden the CB comes alive with one of them talking about the naked woman.

"When you pulled into the lot, so I decided I would just lay there. I was groggy but very comfortable. I just kept my eyes open a bit. It was funny watching that guy look into the car. I almost started to laugh."

We slowly drove by about 4 trucks and then had to wait at the light. Then another trucker comes on and says," Fuck man she is right beside me. She's playing with her boob and pussy, WOW man, you should see her. Her pussy is shaved bald."

I looked and Tracey is laid back playing with her pussy lips and a nipple smiling at him. Then the light when green. She waved and blew him a kiss.

As We pulled onto the hwy, Tracey picked up the CB and said, "Thanks boys for making a girl feel good." Then we headed for the 101.

"Thank you," Replied one trucker.

Then took the 101 to Bell rd exit and turned off. It was now about 1:30 and I was a little tired. We drove down Bell to the gym. We pulled up in front of the gym and sat for a few moments.

"So are you coming in to work out?" She asked," or are you napping."

"I think I need a nap for a half hour or so. Then I will probably come in."

"I need a workout, I have to burn some of this sexual energy off. I am so fucking horny. "

She put my vest on and went to the trunk. She reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of pink booty panties that could pass for shorts. She then put on a pink tank crop top. She looked awesome with her tanned body. She slid on a pair of Nike track shoes, came and gave me a kiss. She headed in, checked in and headed to a bike.

Looking in the gym I could only see one guy working out and the attendant.

She rode the bike for about 15 minutes then walked over to the stair climber right next to the only guy in the place. It wasn't long before she struck up a conversation with him. Ten minutes later she is into a full sweat, she was pretty wet and I am sure her top was getting see through.

I went into the gym checked in and headed to the locker room.

Tracey and the guy got off the stair climbers and headed to the weight machines. He was standing talking to her at the cable machine. He was setting up to do Lats. He was showing her the muscles it would be working. I could only imagine the conversation.

I went into the locker room put my stuff in a locker and went to the shower. I came out of the shower and got changed and headed into the gym.

By this time Tracey was on the abductor machine, and the guy was just standing there talking and watching her crotch as she moved her legs in and out. They then moved on to the kick back machine, he was putting his hand on her ass cheek showing her which muscles she was using.

She gave him a hug after and went to the elliptical machine to finish. At that time I texted her ' 121.' Shortly after she finished on the elliptical and headed to the locker room. She looked around and there was no one looking so she slipped into the men's locker room and went to locker 121. She stripped down took the shampoo and towel I left her and headed to the shower.

The towel I left her wasn't much bigger than a hand towel. She turned the shower on and stepped in. A couple of minutes later the guy she worked out with went into the men's locker room. I went in the locker room and went to the opposite wing to the one Tracey was in. The guy must have been in the same side as her. A couple of minutes later I seen him head to the showers. I could hear two showers going and I could just see the first shower from my bench.

I seen Tracey come out of the shower, in a mirror and start to dry off. A minute later the other shower turns off. Tracey is bent over drying her hair when he comes out of the shower. Tracey was bent over with her ass and pussy facing him. "WOW, what a gorgeous ass."

Tracey replied, "What are you doing in here?"

I couldn't see him from my point but I could hear him.

" listen Tracey your in the men's. Look around the corner."

"Tom I am sure this is the ladies." Tracey looks around the corner and sees the urinals. "Oh fuck your right. Sorry Tom." She said making no effort to hide herself.

"No problem I am enjoying the view. Not every day do I meet such a beautiful woman at the gym then in the shower." He laughed, "To be honest it is a fantasy of mine."

"I can see you are enjoying yourself. Your looking very healthy. "She said taking a deep breath. "To tell you the truth it is one of mine, only it was a guy in a women's locker room. So what happened in your fantasy?"

"In my fantasy she wanted sex and we made out in the shower." He said nervously. "What was yours."

"We fucked on a bench in the locker room. I do see you really like your fantasy. So what would you do if you could live your fantasy out?" She said sheepishly.

"I would take her hand and lead her into the shower."

Tracey reached her hand out. Tom took her hand gently and led her towards the shower. He turned the shower on and helped her in.

I slipped into Tracey's locker and started the video on her phone and lined it up through one of the air holes in the locker door. Then slipped back to watch.

She had put her hands on the back wall and let the water run down her back. He put his hands between her legs and spread them.

"So what would you do next? "Tracey asked.

"I would get on my knees , pull you back so your bent at an angle and then I would eat your pussy." He proceeded to dive into her pussy. He had his hands on her ass spreading her ass cheeks apart.

"What do you have in mind next."

He stood up and grabbed her by the hips. "I would take her by the hips and slid my 9 inch cock into her pussy. Then while I pump her pussy I would grab her nipples and twist them. I would squeeze her boobs."

"And then."

"I would pound her as hard as I can, then I would pull out and slide into her ass."

He was pounding her ass hard and she was breathing heavily and moaning. He then pulled out and came all over her ass.

"Then I would wash her down. What would you do in your fantasy?"

He finished washing her down.

She took him by the hand. His back was to me but Tracey seen me and smiled and I quickly stepped out of the locker room.

She led him to the bench and sat him down slid his cock into her and she started to ride. She rode him hard until he unloaded inside her.

They went back to the shower where they washed each other. They then dried each other of, then returned to the lockers. Tracey opened the locker to see I left her one of my vests, this one a little shorter, it would just cover her ass and pussy. It also had bigger arm holes and it was white which went nice with her tan.

She put it on and did the zipper up to just below her belly button.

"You said earlier you were married, what's he going to say." He asked nervously.

"Well Dick is sleeping in the car but he wouldn't mind, he likes showing me off and likes sharing."

"I am glad he doesn't mind, you look gorgeous in that sweater."

He took her hand and the walked out of the locker room as a guy was heading in. He just smiled and Tracey winked at him. They left the gym and She pointed at our car in the lot and they walked over to the car almost in front of ours. He took her and sat her up on the fender. He undid the zipper and started to kiss her neck as he slid the vest off her shoulders. She took her arms out and put them around his neck and they kissed as he caressed her tits.

Tracey then handed him a pen and she explained that she wanted him to sign his name and number on the inside of her leg. He then pushed her back and went down and started to eat her pussy. Tracey was arching her back and moaning. He finished eating and she slid off the car and started sucking his cock. It took a couple of minutes but she made him cum again.

She was standing there naked and he took her in his arms and kissed her. He than opened the car door, "If your in town call me you have my number," he said.

"Believe me I will."

She took the vest, opened the car door, climbed in. He was backing out and she waved to him and him to her.

"So did you have fun, " I smiled.

"You bet sweetie, a couple of hours sleep and then we can roll."

It was 4:30 so we just curled up and went to sleep.

We woke up at seven and went back into the gym to freshen up. Tracey went in wearing a vest and came out with a mauve sundress with snaps up the front. It had spaghetti straps and went a little higher then mid thigh. She looked simply gorgeous.

We left and went for breakfast then headed north towards Anthem. We pulled in there at the outlet mall to the swish store. We got there as the store opened and Tracey found a couple of outfits to try on. Off to the change rooms. She sent me a couple of pics of her naked with the curtain open about 25%. Then she sent a pic of me standing waiting for her so I look up and she is holding the curtain open and waving to me, of course she is naked. She didn't find anything so off we went again. Back on the road by eleven. Flagstaff here we come.

Tracey was relaxing, feet up on the dash, dress hiked to her waist and snaps undone below her boobs. We cruised through the mountains with her waving to the truckers. Every so often a trucker would say something on the CB but we were traveling to fast for them to really see anything.

We made the right turn at Flagstaff and headed to Holbrook.

"Penny for your thoughts. " I said.

12