7 Days of Palm Springs: On The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wondering what Lyle is up to?" She replied.

"You could give him a call if you want? He did seem to like you and he did give you his number."

"It's probably fake, you know how girls do it in a bar." She replied with a chuckle.

"I doubt that , after your conversation I think he wanted to see more of you. When we get to Holbrook give him a call."

"You don't mind? I haven't given you a lot of attention this last week, I feel bad but I feel like my pussy has taken over. "She said with a laugh.

"I am having a blast watching these guys and girls lusting over you. I mean every time I get so turned on and then after you end up fucking my brains out. I love that you can't get enough. When we get back home things will go back to normal but we have some videos to watch. We will sit in the hot tub with some drinks while the fire burns and talk about this week. I already have a hard on thinking about it. "

"Ok I will think about it and decide when we get to Holbrook. In the mean time I think I should just keep flashing truckers" and with that she undid the snaps on her dress and opened it up. She laid back, put her feet on the dash and closed her eyes.

We pulled into the Hook in Holbrook and headed to the fuel island.

"I am going to go pee while you fuel, ok?" She asked.

"Sounds good I will meet you in the trucker's lounge." I replied.

I fuelled the car and pulled up to the store. I got my receipt for my fuel then headed to the washroom in the truckers lounge. On the way in I passed Tracey coming out of the washroom.

"I'll sit in the lounge and watch the weather." She said as I went by her.

I went into the washroom room did my business and when I went to leave Lyle was washing his hands. I slowed to let him leave. I washed my hands and hustled to come out shortly after him. As he came out of the hallway Tracey was looking down at her phone and didn't notice him.

"Tracey is that you?" He said hesitantly.

Tracey looked up and a smile came to her face. "It's me gorgeous!" She then jumped up and gave him a big hug. "I thought you would be long gone by now. I was going to phone you but I figured you to be in Albuquerque by now."

" I ran out of driving hours so I had to stop and am just getting ready to start up again. How about you guys?"

In the mean time I head over to the exit to leave them alone. I could still hear them, I just stopped to look at truck stop wear.

"I have to move my truck it is pulled forward in the fuel lane. You want to come and move it with me?"

"You bet. I'd like to see your truck."

They left and headed to his truck. I went out to watch them as they got to the truck. He opened the passenger door and he helped her onto the first step and she stepped onto the second one. She then bent over the seat to look in the truck. As she did so her skirt rode up over her ass. She made no attempt to hide it either. Lyle just stood there for a moment admiring her ass and then finally put a hand on a cheek and started massaging it. She didn't react so He put his other hand on her ass. Still no reaction so he slid his thumbs onto her pussy, she looked over her shoulder and smiled, just before she stood up and climbed into the truck.

He then went around to the driver's side and got in, fired it up and pulled away. He did a circle around the lot until he pulled into a spot. Just then my phone beeped and I looked and it was Tracey. 'Lyle wants us to go for supper at Denny's ,ok?"

I replied 'meet you inside.'

They got out of the truck and walked to the front. They stood to one side then Tracey gave Lyle her phone. He held it out and they posed, as he obviously was taking pics. She then grabbed her dress and popped all the snaps and stood with her dress open taking more selfies, a couple with her tits in his hands.

I went and got a booth in Denny's. Shortly after Tracey and Lyle came in with his arm on her shoulder. She only came to his shoulder. Tracey got in the booth on the other side of me and went up against the wall. He slid in beside her.

She looked amazing with her mauve dress undone to her sternum. When she moved you got a glimpsed of her nipples. We sat talking looking at the menu. The waiter came to get our order and I guess his view of Tracey's tits was also good because he was stuttering. Can't blame him.

We were sitting talking when Tracey asked, "So Lyle are you allowed passengers or co-driver? I would like to ride with you if you don't mind. I do have my CDL so could even drive."

"I never thought you would be interested never mind you having your CDL. If you want and Dick doesn't mind I'm good. So what do you want to do and how long." He replied.

"Well seeing as you asked I have one thing in mind that has something to do with driving.... But not the truck, having said that, I would still like to do some driving," As she pulls out her driver license, "if your delivering some cars or picking them up. I would like to help with that. Just would like to be your team driver for awhile if you want."

"Ok I have to stop in Amarillo tomorrow morning to drop a car and pick one up and drop it in Oklahoma. After that I have to drop the rest in Dallas and pickup five and then go to Kansas City. So if you want I would love to have your company and once we get to Oklahoma we can put your car on the truck until Kansas City if you want."

"Sounds like fun, I'm game," Tracey replied excitedly. "Dick can follow us to Ok City."

"Ya, I have no problem with that. It will be an entertaining drive, especially as we all have are CDL's." I said. "We can head out whenever everyone is ready."

"I have to go to the car first and I will meet you at the truck." Tracey said as she started to get up.

"Ok I head to my truck and get it started and ready to, I already did the pre trip on it."

We all got up and Tracey and I headed to the car and Lyle to his truck. At the car Tracey rummaged around pulled out her perfume and a pair of panties sprayed a little perfume on them and handed them to me. " Here I don't want you to forget about me," and then she gave herself a spray on her wrists. Then rubbed on her neck and cleavage.

"Ok I won't that is for sure. I'll follow you guys out. I'll have to stop in Albuquerque for fuel."

Tracey took my grey vest and gave me a kiss and headed off.

Lyle pulled through the lot and Tracey was waving to the other truckers. She had undone a few snaps so her tits were almost out.

"So Lyle what are the rules? I mean what would you like."

"Well number one you have too many cloths on. Naked while we are driving is great. I am sure the other drivers will appreciate you naked. "

So Tracey got naked and sat in the passenger seat with her feet on the dash.

"I am so pumped about this ride. I am soaked already and all I did is take my dress off."

"Well here is the CB mic, you can answer the other drivers when they ask questions. "He said with a smile, "but in the mean time I would like to get to know you."

"Ok shoot what would you like to know? I don't think anything is off the table."

"Well when you travel do you go to the bar?"

"Yes, especially if I don't want to pay for a hotel room." She replied with a grin.

"Interesting, tell me more especially a good one."

"Ok, last year I was traveling and stopped in a hotel bar in Emporia Kansas. It's just a small hole in the wall. I like to sit at the bar and survey the room. I had on a short tank top, with no bra. A short skirt to mid thigh and sitting on my hips, leaving my mid drift bare. I had white sheer panties on."

"You had panties on? I haven't seen you in panties yet." He laughed.

"Ok smart ass. I only wear panties if I plan on giving them away as a prize." She said with a smile. "The bar was pretty empty other than a couple having drinks and three guys sitting at a table. There is only six tables in this bar."

She continued, "I slid off my stool letting my skirt slid up so my panties were in full view. I noticed the guy with the girl, his eyes locked on my panties as he said something to his girl, then she turned to look. One of the three guys noticed but by the time the other two noticed I had everything back to normal. I sauntered over to get some popcorn."

All of a sudden on the CB, "Hey driver I like your passenger, nice tits."

She just noticed we were passing another truck so she turned and waved. She then leaned back and started to rub her bare pussy.

Lyle took the mic, "Well she is not my passenger, she's my co-driver. She just doesn't like wearing clothes. It's even more fun watching her drive naked. She has one amazing ass." With that Tracey kneeled, turned and pressed her ass against the window, mooning the driver. "See what I mean."

"So she's your wife or girlfriend?"

"No I hired her a week ago. She seen me unloading my cars and asked if I needed a driver. How could I say no to a girl in a little mauve sundress."

"Well if she gets tired of you , I could use a co-driver like her. " CB driver answered.

Tracey smiled and looked at Lyle, as they got passed the other truck. "Nice , this is going to be fun, I think I need a towel to sit on." She got up and took a towel off a shelf and bent over to put it on the seat. Meanwhile Lyle grabbed her ass and started massaging her ass. He started to slowly finger fuck her.

"Ok continue your story. "

Tracey turned and put her hands on the dash so she was bent over beside him. "Ok so , I had a couple of drinks and I wasn't interested in the three guys but the couple was interesting, he was tall dark and handsome, ok I have a type. She was about the same height as me, five foot three, blonde hair blue eyes. Looked like about a 34C bust and a sweet ass. She was wearing a nice button up the front sundress with spaghetti straps and went down to her mid thigh. She left her seat and headed to the wash room, so I followed her to the ladies room. She actually talked to me first. She asked if I was waiting for someone and I said no just traveling alone. So she asked if I wanted to sit with them. Of course I said yes I would love too."

"You know you are making it tuff to concentrate while you are smearing pussy juice on my tits. You are going to have to give me a shower after this. "She nervously laughed.

"I can't seem to stop touching you no matter how hard I try." Lyle replied grinning.

"As we walked back in the bar she was telling me how her husband had noticed me and she wanted to embarrass him by me coming and sitting with them. He thinks your cute but he is brave from the other side of the room. She was a little tipsy but she seemed to be a fun person."

"It was a small round table so we all kind of sat side by side. They explained they were from Madison Wisconsin and we're heading to Phoenix and stopped here for a couple of days. As we drank more Beth and I got a little handsy. Nothing too sexy but touching each other on our shoulders and the odd time on our thighs. We both spent time teasing him. She was getting touchy with her husband but I didn't.

I found in these situations you don't want to get between the wife and her husband. I know where I want to end up, a Tracey sandwich, but it has to be Beth's idea, I am not into ruining marriages. I like to help enhance them.

I asked Beth if she wanted to dance and on the way to the dance floor she whispered in my ear that she would like us to tease the room. I told her I would follow her lead. So we got to the dance floor and started dancing and she was dancing with her arms up and shaking her tits. So I did the same but without a bra there was lots of bounce. The three guys were whistling and clapping.

We were dancing and I reached over and undid her top button, she didn't flinch so I undid another and then another. I continued to below her bra. By now the three guys were going crazy and even her husband was clapping. I lifted her dress up and undid the bottom button and she just stared at me and continued to dance. I winked at her and undid three more so her dress was undone to the top of her panties. It left her showing off her flowered matching bra and panties. The guys were going nuts. The song ended and we blew them a kiss and sat down with Tom.

Beth reached over and put her hand in Tom's lap and said, "I see you enjoyed that," and she laughed.

She looked gorgeous with her dress hanging down on each side of her legs exposing her panties and her bra was showing and just covering her nipples. She looked up at the three guys who by now couldn't take their eyes of her. Her legs were spread apart and she made no attempt to hide her crotch.

I got up and went to the bar and grabbed three drinks which the three of us put them back immediately. Then bent over, leaned on the table and kissed Beth passionately on the lips. She reached into my top and cradled one of my breasts. In the meantime Tom pushed my skirt up and started massaging my ass and pinching my pussy. The three guys were just hooting and hollering.

I sat down and the bartender brought us three drinks and three tequila shooters. He leaned over and whispered in my ear and I smiled.

I looked at the tequila shots and I asked Beth, " The bartender wants us to take them from between our tits." She blushed a little, so I whispered in her ear, "I think your husband would like that." He was just sitting there taking things in.

"Sure it might be fun. Is that ok sweetie?" She said to Tom. "I have never done that before."

"We are on holidays and nobody knows us so sure have some fun." He replied.

I took my tequila shot and placed between her tits a tucked into her bra. I then put my hands behind my back and leaned over and put my face between her tits and took the shot.

"Oh look I spilt a bit." So I proceeded to lick between her tits cleaning up a little tequila. Beth flinched a bit but then seemed to enjoy it.

"My turn." She said. " How are we going to do this? You have no bra on."

"Well I am thinking either I or Tom could hold my tits together with the shooter between them. Depending on how you feel."

"I think Tom should hold them if he wants." She replied and Tom jumped up with a big smile.

He looked at my tank top and was trying to figure out how to do it. I just smiled and pulled it over my head and put it on the back of the chair. The three stooges started all over again. Tom got behind me and reached around me and took a breast in each hand. I placed the tequila shot between my tits and Beth proceeded to take the shot in her mouth.

"Oops look I spilled," she said with a smile. She then took my nipple in here mouth and started to gently suck and play with it, as her husband held my breasts for her to enjoy. I could tell he was enjoying by his cock pushing into my back.

The bartender showed up with three more drinks and three more tequilas. I just smiled and reached over to Beth and undid the clasp at the front of her bra. Our eyes locked as we were daring each other. She undid her dress to leave one button. She slid her arms out of the straps and took of her bra. Then she slid her arms back into her spaghetti straps. Her tits were fully exposed, I looked at Tom and he went and held her tits from behind. She put her shot between her tits and I drank it and then licked her tits clean.

"Beth I think it is time for Tom to take shots from between our tits, what do you think?" Beth just nodded. We both sat on our chairs back from the table and Tom placed the shots between our tits. We sat with our legs spread and he kneeled down first between Beth's and put his hands on her thighs and took the shot and then licked her tits. He then moved over to do me. The guys behind him were melting down.

The two of us leaned back smiling. Tom looked at Beth and smiled. "Having fun gorgeous?" Beth just nodded. Tom picked her bra up and turned to look at the three boys and tossed them Beth's bra. They were like peruanas, he then reached up her dress and grabbed each side of he panties. Beth looked into his eyes with passion, she stood up and lifted her dress as he pulled her panties down exposing her bare pussy. They slid down past her knees and she stepped out of them. Then it was my turn he reached up my skirt and latched onto my thong. I held my skirt up and he slid them down exposing my bare pussy, slid them past my knees and I stepped out of them. He through them to the boys.

"I think we should go to our room, what do you ladies think?" Tom suggested.

"First I need a pic,"and I handed him my phone. I walked over to the boys sat on one's knee, he reached around and grabbed a bare breast. Not to be left out Beth came over undid the last button and sat on one of the other guys knees. He reached her bare tit from behind and the third guy sat down on the floor and reached up between our legs and started massaging our pussies. Tom took some quick pics and we then gave each of them a kiss. We got up and went back to Tom.

Beth immediately took Tom and I by the hand and led us out of the bar and to the elevator. On the way out the bartender nodded and said thanks. In the elevator pretty much naked with her dress open and me with out a top. Tom was like the Cheshire Cat smiling. I am sure he couldn't believe his good fortune.

We got to their room and Beth started pulling his clothes off until he was naked then she pushed him on the bed through her dress in the corner and mounted his cock cowgirl. She then told me to mount his face , which I promptly did. She was riding his cock I was riding his face thinking, what a long tongue you have, Tom. In the meantime time Beth and I were kissing and exploring all of each others mouths. We also massaged each others tits. We made the perfect triangle.

It wasn't long before Tom blew his load and all three of us flopped on the bed. We laid there chatting and laughing about the three boys. We were all caressing each other and then I laid there and watched Beth make out with Tom. I fell asleep watching around 2 o'clock.

Sometime around 8 I woke up to Beth sucking on my tits and Tom munching on my pussy. Soon after I came. Beth took me to the shower and washed me from head to toe. When we came out Tom dried both of us off. Then when I was getting dressed I realized I had left my shirt in the bar. All I had was my skirt.

Tom laughed and Beth reached into her suitcase and handed me a white muscle shirt cut off to be a crop top.

"You will look awesome in that." Beth said with a smile.

We then headed out to my car where we kissed and swapped numbers. I then waved and left.

"You know I am exhausted after you playing with me I need to lay down" I said quietly, "my legs feel like rubber."

Lyle took his fingers out of my cunt and played with my tits smearing them again with my cum. I then gave him a kiss and went back to the bunk. I no sooner got in the bunk put my head on the pillow I as asleep.

Hope you enjoyed, please vote and comments are welcome.

Next one is, "7 Days of Palm Springs: The Road Home ( The Yellow Truck.)

12