7 Days of Palm Springs Pt. 01

Story Info
Tracey teasing and enjoying sexual fun on holidays.
9.8k words
4.63
10.2k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this story all the people in this story are real. Some of the situations are true some are what Tracey wished happened. So when we are reliving our week in our minds it is all a true story.

This story happened last October when we were in Palm Springs for a week. A nice relaxing week but Tracey's idea of relaxing is different then mine. Tracey just has this way of getting attention and doesn't shy away from it. She loves people, loves being sexy and she really loves cocks, all shapes and sizes.

DAY 1 WEDNESDAY

We arrived in town on Wednesday about 4 in the afternoon. We checked in and unloaded the car. We had had a long drive so we laid down for a nap.

We woke up at around eight. We ordered pizza and sat and had a couple of drinks. When the delivery guy knocked on the door, Tracey got up to answer, now you need to understand that Tracey is the only person I know who takes clothes of to answer the door. So she jumped up took her t shirt and shorts off. She had on a nice white sheer push up bra and a white sheer g string panty on. She answered the door and asked the pizza boy to come inn. When he picked his chin up off the floor he came in and placed the pizza on the desk. He gave her the bill and Tracey came to me and bent over so he got a great view of her ass. She gave him a healthy tip and he left.

" So no interest in the young man?" I said.

" Yes but I am hungry for pizza right now not cock. That is later sweetie," She answered.

We sat eating pizza and watching some movie. We had a couple more coolers and then about ten Tracey decided it was time for a hot tub. She went out to check things out and yes in her bra and panties. She came back disappointed, because the pool area closes at ten.

"I am going to go see the night manager and see if we can use the tub." She said as she took her bra and panties off. "What too put on to impress. Hmmmm... "

She put on her sundress with spaghetti straps and buttons up the front. She left the top buttons undone to her sternum and also up to one a over her pussy. She gave me a kiss and off she went.

I got changed into my shorts and got the cooler ready to go, because I know Tracey will get her way. Tracey returned in about twenty minutes with a smile. She then took of the dress and put her panties back on and a short white tank top.

"So what happened, I assume it is ok."

" Yes I will explain in the tub," She replied with a smile.

We get to the tub and she climbs in just ahead of me. She stood up and she looked amazing. She sat up on the edge of the tub and leaned back on her hands with her legs spread.

"You realize that you are making it hard, and hard too make eye contact," I said with a smile.

"Well I was talking to Taz , the night manager, and he said it was fine to use it but we can't make a lot of noise. He said he would be watching me on the two security cameras for safety reasons. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off my tits. Well I guess me squeezing them together and leaning on the counter didn't help. When he came out of his office he caught me squatting down to look at brochures on the wall. My legs were spread and my dress hanging on each side of my legs exposing my pussy. I pretended to be embarrassed and apologized. He is a very cute Spanish guy." She said smiling.

"So that's why your facing the camera." I said smiling.

I gave her a kiss and then freed her tits and started thumbing her nipples while trying not to obscure the cameras. Then I slid her panties off and started messaging her pussy. She was moaning softly. I pulled her closer to the edge of the tub , then I slid my seven inch cock into her and slowly started pumping. She was leaning back on her hands and I was pulling her nipples and pumping her pussy. I could feel her starting to shake and she started to moaning.

"Fuck Dick I have been horny all day. Fuck me harder!"

I started driving into her as hard as I can when she tenses right up and exhales. I pulled my dick out and started stroking it when she slid off the edge and started sucking my cock and not much later I exploded in her mouth. She licked it all up and stood up and kissed me.

"Let's go to our room," She said as she waved to the camera.

We walked across the pool area carrying the cooler and her bathing suit. As we left the pool area we ran into the security guard, I thought for sure we were in trouble.

" Hi folks, hope you had fun. I know Taz and I enjoyed the security feed," He said with a smile. "Taz said you were going to try and give us a show every night. That would brighten our Night Shift," He said. " I had to come and meet you guys, he said Tracey was really friendly."

With that Tracey stepped forwards and put her arms around his neck and pulled him tight to her and kissed him deeply. He in turn grabbed her ass and pulled her tighter to him. She took his hands of her ass and brought them up to her tits. She could feel his dick getting hard while she ground it on her hip.

"Well I am going to take care of Dick now so I have to go. See you tomorrow," Said Tracey.

"WOW! Thanks, you are amazing. See more of you tomorrow, then."

"Night, I am sure you will , " She replied sheepishly and smiling.

"Let's go to bed Dick, I am tired, " Tracey said. "Tomorrow is another day."

DAY 2 THURSDAY

We got up in the morning had some breakfast and then laid by the pool. We decided to head to the Cabazon Outlets. The dressing room stories are true except one and I will let you decide which one you think is not true. It was just supposed to be just a quiet day for us. Tracey relaxing and Tracey shopping. Well that's not really what happened because Tracey is always horny and thinking. Not that we didn't have fun. Also most of the supper and hotel parts are true.

As you know we were in Palm Springs for a nice relaxing week at the Inn hotel. We got up had breakfast and chatted about the day. I am not sure if I can use the name of places, so they are changed but with a little imagination you can figure them out.

Tracey said, " I would like to go to the mall in Cabazon. We could go for noon and spend some time shopping. So what do you think?"

" Sounds good to me as long as we pick something up sexy for you to wear for supper. I think that would be fair. "

" Ok sounds good to me but how sexy?" She says with a smile.

" Well you do know how to tease me. I love when you try stuff on, thinking of you naked in a change room. Just seems to make thinks twitch, " I said in anticipation.

We went back to our room and got ready to go. Tracey put on sheer g string panty and a push up bra both aqua coloured. She put on a short skirt and a deep v neck t shirt.

We headed out on the half hour drive to Cabazon.

We arrived there at noon and parked in the lot by the pretzel shop. We had already decided to have a pretzel, AA cinnamon and sugar pretzels are amazing. Anyways we sat on the bench in front of AA's and decided where to start.

" So what do you want to do first? " I asked.

" I think we could go to /// shop first and then walk across to the Desert mall. We could go to the check mark, LLemon and the Secrets, for sure. "

" Sounds great. Let's roll. " I said.

So we headed out and went to the /// shop and she looked around didn't find anything. So we moved on, we walked across the street to the Desert mall and headed for the check mark store. I went and looked at shoes on the wall , I mean it had 30% off. Tracey hit the clothing racks and had some stuff to try on. So we headed to the change rooms. I stood outside thinking about her being naked behind the curtain. After all the rule is she has to get naked in the change room. Anyways she tried on a couple of skirts and a deep v bra. She decided on the bra. A nice pink with her tan her tits looked amazing.

We left the store with the check mark and walked through the mall and crossed the street when we got to the escalator, Tracey went ahead of me and jumped in ahead of a couple of guys. She was about five feet ahead of them and I was right behind them. As she got on the escalator she dropped the bag her bra was in and she bent over to pick it up. I almost couldn't believe what I seen as I was completely caught of guard. When she bent over, she kept her knees straight, which caused her shirt to ride up. That made the crotch of sheer panties show and as a bonus they were wet already and the day had just started, it was almost like her panties weren't there. Her panties being wet made me wonder what she was thinking about.

I got off the escalator and I headed to the Bucks to get a coffee. The two guys stopped for a second to say something and she smiled. After she walked over to talk to me.

" Tracey your such a bad girl. How come your so wet? We just got here. " I said smiling.

" Well when we were in the store with the check mark, I was in the dressing room I got totally naked to model the stuff for you. Standing there naked with only a curtain between me and the people in the store was exciting especially because I didn't pull the curtain right closed. I left about six inches open. When I came out to show you, the guy that was the attendant was outside my cubicle every time. Not sure what he seen. It doesn't matter it still turned me on." She said with her sexy smile.

"Awesome now the rest of the time do the same thing. I love thinking about you being naked in the dressing rooms. You go ahead and In the mean time I am going to have my coffee. I will catch up to you down the mall. Unless you want coffee?"

" No I am going to keep going. Maybe you can catch up to me at the LLemon store. There isn't much between there and here that I am interested in. So see you there ok," She said, " Love you. "

She comes to give me a kiss and I slid my hands up her skirt and felt her pussy. It was wet and warm.

She just smiled and turned and burned. So I sat drinking my coffee for probably fifteen minutes thinking about how lucky I am to have such a horny woman like Tracey. I then headed for L Lemon. When I got there I walked in looking for Tracey and there was a few people in there roaming around. Tracey was there talking with a guy looking at clothes. So I decided to just stand back and see what was up. I was trying to figure if he was an employee or a customer. She headed towards the change rooms and to my surprise him in tow. I moved a little closer about two racks away and pretended to be looking. Tracey turned and looked right at me and smiled. She pulled back the curtain.

The attendant said, " Would you like your husband to go in with you?"

Tracey hesitated slightly before saying , " Yes I would and took the guy by the hand and they disappeared behind the curtain. " She looked straight at me again with a huge smile.

So here I am watching my wife go into a change room with a strange guy , knowing full well that she is getting naked, seeing as I told her to. I was getting so horny , I couldn't believe it. I grabbed some shorts and went to try them on. I got the next change room but could not hear anything. As I came out of the change room I seen the lady bring her some skirts to try on and as Tracey opened the curtain and in the mirror I could see she was naked but I could not see him.

I went and looked around for a couple of minutes and then I seen them leave the change room . So I slipped out of the store and sat on the planter outside. They went to the till and payed for some stuff and then they came out together and headed down the mall. As they went by she winked at me. I also noticed Tracey didn't have a bra on anymore. They walked down to the Secrets store with his hand on her shoulder. Tracey is 5'3" so with him beside her he looked to be around 6'. He had short blonde hair and looked like was a tennis player or something. I wondered down behind them by a couple of minutes.

I was jealous and horny , I couldn't believe what was happening. I mean our nice relaxing shopping day has turned into one horny one. Not complaining because I enjoy a good surprise. By the time I got down there they were in the store already. I sat outside on another planter. I could see them in there looking at lingerie. Then they headed to the change room, so I moved to get a better look. I wondered into the store and started to browse. Tracey went into the dressing room and about a minute later she sent me a text of her standing naked in the change room. A few minutes later she sent me a pic of her in a baby doll nightie with no panties. Then I seen her come out and model it for the guy.

I was so fucking horny. She sent a pick of her in a pair of panties and bra. So sexy and then she walked out to show him. I am sure he must have been going crazy. She went back into the room. Then she came out and headed to the cashier. I went back outside and sat on the planter again.

They came out and went next door to the Last Chance place. I watched then go inside with his arm around her. They headed in and I followed as they headed for the dresses. They spent time looking and then picked three dresses and headed to the change room. When they got to the dressing rooms Tracey went in and was followed by him.

All of a sudden my phone buzzes so I answered. She has face timing me, not sure if it was a butt dial or on purpose. I couldn't see anything at first then I guess she moved and I could see the mirror. There she was standing taking her t shirt off. He then helped her out of her skirt.

He said,, " Let me help you with those panties and he reached out and pulled them down. " They hit the floor and she stepped out of them.

She replied, " Hey why don't you keep those, if you want. "

She stood in front him and told him to stand up, she then pulled his shorts down and got on her knees, took hold of his cock. I could hardly see what she was doing but her pussy was looking so wet and juicy in the mirror. I could here her slurping so I knew what she was up to. She spent a minute doing him and then stood up and kissed him.

Then she tried the three dresses on and they looked fantastic. All were sexy sundresses one was a slip dress that you could see everything through, a peasant dress with no sleeves and a dress with buttons up the front with spaghetti straps. She then got naked again and walked to him sitting on the bench and bent over and stroked his dick. She bent over to pick something up, he then grabbed her from behind and pulled her to him. He slid his cock into her wet juicy pussy, at the same time he reached around and started massaging her tits. She rode him for a short time and then stood up and said you can't come in me I don't want it running down my leg.

She turns around and grabs his cock again and starts sucking like crazy. She deep throats his roughly seven inches. Very shortly after he explodes in her mouth which I didn't see but heard. I did see her gorgeous wet pussy though.

By now the attendant has returned but I don't think they knew it.Tracey put her t shirt and skirt on. They came out of the room and the look on the attendant's face was priceless. They headed to the till, so I headed outside. I got out there and she texted me. ' Meet me at Buck's '.

So I headed back to Buck's and waited for her. About ten minutes later she shows up with a bunch of bags. She came up to me and gave me a big kiss. She said, "Let's go," So we left and headed back to the car.

" So what was that , dear? That was a big surprise and a good one. " I said with a smile.

" Well it was such a turn on. I guess when I went up the escalator, I thought I would give you a treat and bend over but he was behind you and seen my show. He said he had noticed me before but me bending over was what really got his interest. He decided he need to get to know me and didn't realize I was with you. Then those two guys I was trying to tease stopped to talk and thanked me but they were married and meeting there wives other wise they wanted to go for coffee. Then I talked to you. I got to the L Lemon and started looking at clothes and he started talking to me. He had said he wanted to buy his wife something nice and was looking for help," She said all giddy.

" So you bought that did you. I wonder how many times that works, " I laughed.

" Well at first I thought maybe but he did buy something for her. We were looking and I found some stuff to try on so I asked him if he wanted me to try on stuff for him. He said sure so we grabbed the things he liked and headed to the change rooms. Well when we got there the lady asked if my husband wanted to go in with me," She said nervously.

We got to the car and loaded her bags in the trunk and I am thinking how much did she spend. We will talk about it later I guess, I was thinking.

" Yes I heard that and I was jealous because I would have loved it to have been me, " I said chuckling.

" So I grabbed his hand and said yes. We got in there and he was flabbergasted and shocked, so I asked him if he wanted to leave. Meanwhile I took my shirt off. He sat there an I took my bra of right in front of his face and handed to him to put in his pocket. I was remembering that by you orders I had to get naked in there. I then got him to take my skirt and panties off. So I was standing naked in front of him and I turned around to pick up a pair of shorts. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him and buried his face in my pussy. His tongue was amazing he sucked on my pussy lips. He reached my nipples started pulling on them and massaging them. Then he grabbed them and squeezed. All of a sudden the lady asked if she could help. So I jumped up and asked her to get me a couple of other things. " She said with a shy smile.

It was about five and we were almost back to the hotel. Tracey was all giddy and excited.

" I can't believe how much fun it was. My heart was pounding the whole time. He was very nice and not hard to look at. I got dressed and we came out and I figured we better buy something. Then we went to Secrets and I was so horny it was crazy. I think it was because it was just so unexpected. Anyways we picked out some teddies, a couple of bras and some thongs. I tried on the teddies which I could see you watching and a couple of other guys and that is why I wore no panties. When I came out a couple of guys just nodded and being the Hotwife I am I smiled and said thanks, " She said laughing.

"We went to the Last Chance place and found three nice dresses. I went to the dressing rooms and he just followed me so I tried to set my phone up for you but have no idea what you seen," She said.

" I could see pretty much everything in the mirror. When you were blowing him I had an awesome view of your pussy. It was amazing looking at my phone and seeing what was going on in the dressing room. It looks like you took very good care of him, " I said with a big smile.

" I told him he could take pics but none of my face. So I seen some of them and they are good. The one with my face you can't tell because I am to busy sucking his cock which was around seven inches because I could swallow the whole thing. It was just a lot of fun also he took a close up of my wet pussy which even made me wetter. He does have my number, so we will see if I hear from him," She said with that horny look.

By now we are in the parking lot and unloading the car and heading into the hotel. We got back to the room with all of Tracey's bags.

" So I am afraid to ask, how much was the hit on the credit card, " I asked?

" None , he said his treat. I guess he had fun because he would not let me pay. He was very kind and he asked what I was up to later. I told him we were going to Rick's Lounge. He really was a nice guy and I am hoping he stops by the bar. I am hungry though so I think we should go for supper soon."

" I think we should get cleaned up and have a nap and off we go, maybe have a snack," I said.