7 Days of Palm Springs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was dancing a nice slow one and his hands were all over her ass and again not sure who was grinding who. He had slid his hand inside her skirt. When the song was over a guy that was sitting on the couch behind her, who had probably watched her slide of the stool and got a view of her sexy panties, got up and head to the dance floor. He cut in on fingers and stood talking to Tracey. The music started and they were dancing when he turned her around to face the boys and myself.

He started grinding up against her ass. He reached around and undid her last button on her blouse. He was running his hands on her torso and worked his way up to her tits. Tracey leaned back into him putting her hands over her head reaching back for him. He was massaging her tits and thumbing her nipples. He then slid one hand down to her pelvis and then his hand disappeared under her dress. All of a sudden he pulls her panties from under her skirt and Tracey went a little wild, she turned and started kissing him and grinding against his cock he spun her back around and continued grind his dick between her butt cheeks and molesting her tits. I looked over my shoulder and both boys chins were on the bar. After the song he walked her to the stool and helped her up on the stool. She didn't bother turning to face the bar, she stayed leaning on the bar. Both hands disappeared to the boys laps and both kind of jumped.

She sat there facing the couch guy with her legs spread and him and his buddies being at eye level with her pussy. Her blouse was undone and draped over her tits but the pockets no longer covered her nipples. The boys recovered and both reached a hand down between her legs and started to slide them up and down her thighs and rubbing her clit with there thumbs.

Tracey sat staring at couch guy and him back at her when he pulled her panties out of his pocket to show her. I believe she came on the spot. She then kissed both boys, then slid off the stool, walked across to couch boy leaned over exposing her tits and kissed him and he reached for both nipples and pulled them gently. She then stepped back winked and grabbed H and Fingers by the hands and headed for the door. I followed a minute or so later. The boys and Tracey were outside waiting. It was a short walk to the car.

"Fuck! That was soooooo... fucking hot," Said H excitedly. "I thought you were going to dump us but I could not stop watching."

"No boys as much as it may have been fun I always go home with the one who brought me. Besides when he was grinding his cock against my ass. I realized his cock was no where near the size of the Hammer's," She said with a laugh. "Besides I want that hammer between my legs tonight. "

It was a short ride to the hotel. We got there and Tracey said you guys go to the hot tub, I have to go see Taz. So we went and got the cooler and then we headed to the pool area.

She was gone maybe fifteen minutes. We seen her coming through the courtyard with her shirt wide open. She came into the pool area and took her shirt off and laid it on the lounger, then removed her skirt. I handed her a cooler and she chugged it while standing naked at the side of the pool. I handed her another and she slide into the tub.

"Taz says we are good, he will be watching to make sure we are okay." She said with a smile.

"He loved my blouse and especially my nipples ,also my nice shaved pussy. He stuck a finger in it and looked at me and smiled. He said looks like you had fun." She whispered to me. "He asked me, seeing as it was his day off tomorrow would I go to a pool party with him around noon. What do you think?"

"Sounds ok to me, I am going golfing tomorrow so you will have the day to yourself," I said with a smile.

"Well to night I want H's big cock in me... Only there another cooler?" She said as she drank the last one.

She sat on the edge of the tub and told Fingers to sit behind her. He sat on a cushion behind her, he put a leg down each side of her with his crotch up against her lower back. She leaned back so her shoulders where against Fingers chest. He reached around and started caressing her tits, gently running his fingers on her areoles and nipples. She looked gorgeous on the edge of the tub with her legs spread exposing her glistening pussy and in Fingers arms.

"Fingers seems your happy to see me or you have a banana in your pocket. Ok ok it's an old joke," She laughed, "This is so relaxing, this has been fun."

"So what was up with the guy in the bar," I asked,"He seemed really interested in you."

"Oh he was, apparently my pussy was at his eye level, he said it was hypnotizing, his words not mine. I really enjoyed the dance even if it cost me a pair of panties. He did make me cum."

H grabbed three drinks and stepped to the other side of the tub. Tracey and Fingers both took one, then he sat so he could run his hand on Tracey's thighs.

"That guy then pissed me off. He wanted me to dump the boys and party with him but I like these guys," She said with a smile.

"Thanks, I am glad you think that way," H said as he slid into the water and started kissing the inside of Tracey's knees.

"Besides when he was grinding my ass, i realized his cock was no match for H's and in fact either of you guys." Tracey said with a smile.

By now H has worked his way halfway up her thighs. Fingers is still fondling her tits. H has got to her pussy and is licking it. Tracey has stopped talking and is now very limp in Fingers arms. She has her head back on his chest, eyes closed and is starting to breathe heavy.

Watching Tracey, she looked so beautiful naked sitting on the edge of the tub in Fingers arms and H eating her pussy.

"I need that fucking big hammer of yours now H. Please!" Tracey exclaimed.

H stood up and grabbed his cock and started rubbing the end on her pussy. He pushed a little and he got the head inside.

"Ram that cock of yours into my pussy H. I want that cock of yours now!" Tracey said loudly.

H pushed harder and got it half way in then drew it back and hammered it home right to the hilt. Tracey winced in pain and started moaning as H pounded away and Fingers continued his attack on Tracey's tits by pulling her nipples. It didn't take long before H started coming , he would push and hold her by the hips then relax and then push again. You could see the cum running down to her ass.

Tracey turned around and pushed Fingers down pulled his shorts down and mounted his cock. She rode him hard until he came. She got up and cum was running down her thigh. She laid on the lounger looking at the three of us. We sat having a drink and then Tracey said I want the three of you to cum on me. So she grabbed H's cock and started sucking while she started stroking Fingers cock. I grabbed her hips and entered her sloppy wet pussy and stated pumping. It wasn't long before I was ready to cum. I pulled out and started to stroke my cock until I started to cum all over her tits and stomach. Then Fingers came and shot his load over her pussy, her stomach and all the way to her tits. I thought I blew a load but Fingers made me look like an amateur. Tracey just laid there watching and then H exploded all over her, he hosed her down from her face to her pussy and thighs. We looked at her covered in cum. She smiled and started rubbing the cum into her skin,. Her tits , her stomach, her thighs even her face then she licked her fingers.

We were standing there when the sprinklers went off , so Tracey went and stood in them and washed the cum off her. She then squatted over a sprinkler and washed her pussy. After she finished she gave the boys hugs and kisses and headed to our room. I stopped to talk to the boys.

"Well we are leaving tomorrow morning at ten , to go to the airport. " H said.

" if you guys want a ride come by the room at nine thirty and I will drive you to the airport." I offered.

"Awesome Dick, thanks." Said H

I headed for our room and when I got to the gate there was Tracey with the security guard again. He had one hand on her ass the other on her tits and kissing her with Tracey's arms around his neck.

"So what's up. Are you guys having fun," I said laughing.

" I just thought I would help make his night interesting," Tracey slurred , she was pretty drunk. " I wanted him to put his cuffs on me. I really do want those cuffs. "

"Thanks Cuffs for taking care of her," I said.

"Come on Tracey, let's go to bed." I said as we headed of to our room.

To be continued...

Hope you have been enjoying.

Comments are appreciated