7 Hotel Room Neighbours

Story Info
The sexual excitement is contagious in this hotel.
5.1k words
4.39
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is final part in a series that revolves around a night at a hotel where a hot wife explores her wild side. This is one of splinter stories of guests impacted by the main event and swept away in the excitement.

Jess Gabriel has helped out editing again. All feedback is taken on board.

Paul and Alice were staying at the hotel as Paul's cousin was getting married the next day. The journey from Stafford to Bournemouth had been awful. The motorways were busy and slow. It's what you expect on a Friday night in the UK. The journey across Dorset had been even worse. They were both tired and emotional even before the Sat Nav took them to the wrong location. The last two streets of the journey nearly forced a divorce. However they were finally at Reception checking in and were made to feel very welcome by the young lady there. They grabbed their key cards and took the lift to their room. As they entered the lift a male readers of the related stories know as "suit man" entered the lift too. They all got out at the same floor. They followed "suit man" along the corridor and he entered a room immediately before theirs.

The room was clean and warm. Alice explored the bathroom while Paul put the bags on the suit case drawers and hung their wedding guest clothes in the wardrobe. When Alice re-emerges from the bathroom she had chilled a little and declared that she was satisfied with the room. She even conceded that Paul had made a good choice. Alice was trying to make good on the fractured journey. Paul was slow to cover the same ground and declared, "I need a drink."

Alice responded, "Go find the bar then. I need a shower. I'll be done in 20 minutes so be a sweetie and get me a G and T."

Paul said, "Ok, this is more like a holiday," and went to leave.

Alice called him back, "Don't I get a kiss for being the best navigator ever?"

Paul laughed out-loud but dutifully stopped in his tracks and returned to kiss her on the cheek. Alice was not satisfied with this and pulled him back into her kissing him on the lips passionately. She moved her mouth to his ear and whispered, "Weddings always make me horny you know."

Paul's mood was changing fast now, and he tried to slide a hand up her short skirt, but she knocked him back, "I really need a shower and so do you before I will let you anywhere near me." He pushed Alice back so that she her knees buckled against the bed and she sat suddenly looking at his midriff.

Alice looked at his belt, then looked him in the eyes and returned her gaze to his belt. "If only you had already got me that gin I might have given you a blowjob right now. Maybe you'll do better next time," and she pushed him away.

Paul grinned at her, turned and left the room. Alice headed straight into the shower. Paul would have been in the bar at the same time as Dick. They didn't notice each other at all, there was no reason for them to do so. Paul got himself a pint and sat near a screen showing football and flitted between the game and his phone, picking up the social media updates from his family on the wedding program. Various photos of the family assembling were finding their way on to snapchat and Instagram. His Dad was posting on FB. Paul just lurked.

When Alice came out of the shower she thought she heard a low muffled scream. She stood still and listened intently. She could hear the low moans of a woman either genuinely being pleasured or making the equivalent noises. Maybe someone was making a porno like the ones that Paul made her watch of couples having sex in hotel rooms with crisp white sheets. She enjoyed them too, but she always got off on the fact that the couple were being watched. Someone was videoing them going at, she liked the slutty aspects of the exhibitionism that was often a feature. As she thought about this her hand cupped her sex and she played with her clit. She closed her eyes and focussed on the regular moans from next door. She tried to imagine what was going on, probably a husband and wife enjoying a quickie before going out for food. Perhaps a couple having an illicit affair renting the room for an hour or two. Alice's fingers were wet now and she had her middle finger inside herself. Her palm was pressing her clit. The towel around her lost its grip on her and dropped away. As she played she hones in on the sounds and realised she could hear the movement of the bed too. Someone was getting fucked, there was no doubting it. She was a little bit jealous and her knees went weak as she realised she was a kind of peeping tom at this moment. She had never been present or anywhere near another couple having sex. She had fantasies that she kept to herself and had got her self off thinking about watching such things. Mainly she had thought about an out of body experience, watching herself being fucked. Sometimes she had thought about abstract others, never anyone she knew. It was always sex, never love making. Always something animal about the sex.

"God," she thought, "I am getting close."

She stopped for a moment, picked up the towel and laid on the bed. She laid on top of it on her front and put her hand between her legs again. She resumed listening and realised the woman on the other side of the thin walls was getting there too. The moans were louder and the bed was knocking gently against the wall now. That resonance was being mirrored by her hand rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes and again imagined what was going on so close to her. Alice wondered if the woman was on top driving the pace herself, controlling to what extent the no doubt rock hard cock was impaling her by. Perhaps she was on her back with her legs being held so that her ears and ankles were side by side. Alice leaked a little and moved her free hand to her breasts, tweaking each nipples hard and sending waves of pleasure across her body. Perhaps she was on her belly like Alice but had a buttplug inserted into her and a huge cock filling her sex. Alice hoped so, that's what she was craving. Alice started to shake and pressed onto her hand harder. The breast that she was cupping was soft but the nipple between her fingers was hard. She move that hand and placed it on her ass and gently rolled the tip of her forefinger around her starfish. Her breathing was faster and she had lost track of what was happening next door. She was in her own world now, her own fantasy. She moved that rear hand down to wet the tip of her finger in her pussy enjoying that sensation briefly; before using the lubrications on her starfish again, inserting the finger imagining it was Paul's cock. Suddenly she was cumming and her mind was washed through with cleansing chemicals that pushed out the rubbish of the day, the tiredness and the arguments. She was on a wave rushing across the sea. As her senses began to return she realised that the sex show next door showed no sign of concluding. "Lucky girl," she thought to herself.

She was suddenly cold as the excitement of her masturbation left her nerve endings. The evening came back into view. Paul, the hotel bar with her G and T and the now slightly alien ongoing sex scene next door. Alice dressed quickly and applied a little makeup before heading down to the bar.

Paul greeted her warmly in the bar, "I was beginning to think you had fallen asleep."

"That's so far from the truth," she almost blurted out what she had been doing and why; but instead managed to say, "I was just sorting things for tomorrow."

Paul wasn't really listening, he missed the cue that on other days he would have picked up on. His dull reply was to say, "Your drink is there as you requested."

Alice picked up the drink and forced a toast, "Cheers," she said nudged her glass against his. As she did so she noticed a lady in a blue dress glide into the room and straight to a man over near the bar. They clearly knew each other from the manner of the greeting. She thought to herself that they looked like the part of the clandestine lovers she had almost bitten her lip "thinking about" only a short while earlier. Alice and Paul settled on bar meals and the barman took their order. They were both starving for different reasons so they shared a platter of Nachos whilst their main meals were cooked. A short while later and as the barman collected the remains of their meals and cutlery, Alice observed that the decidedly gorgeous lady in the blue dress leave the bar with uncommon grace of movement and purpose. Alice was suddenly irrationally intrigued and made an excuse to Paul that she had left her lip balm in the room and was just nipping to fetch it. Alice followed the blue dress to the lift and saw that it stopped on the same floor as her and Paul were staying. She made her way up the stairs and bumped into her quarry in the corridor as she left the lift. Blue dress lady was on her phone and as Alice passed her, she felt that the twinkling blue eyes were undressing her. She also realised she wasn't really making a phone call. As Alice approached her room, the door of the room next door; the sex room, began to open but fell closed again. She wanted to stall and see who came out, but she had no excuse to hang around. She went straight into her own room and almost immediately heard a departure from the sex room.

She waited a minute and heard the offending door open and close again. Alice left her room slightly confused by all that she had seen. Blue dress woman had disappeared from the corridor.

Alice quickly returned to Paul in the bar who was on his third pint, but had bought her another G&T. He was much more relaxed now and they had a pleasant conversation about the day to come and which of Paul's relatives would be the first to disgrace themselves in some way. Paul settled on a bizarre Uncle who always tried to befriend young ladies and Alice picked Aunty Judy who drank Sherry and disliked small children. They both laughed. Talk of weddings had had a slight aphrodisiac effect on her.

Alice again and she found herself lusting after one of two gentlemen sat near the bar. Then Alice realised the other male had been sat with blue dress lady. Alice wondered what the connection was, but was a million miles off. Alice wanted to tell Paul about what she had heard, but didn't want to admit to pleasuring herself. He had never asked her if she masturbated and she had never thought to enlighten him. She knew he did, she had even caught him doing it staring at his laptop in the lounge. The first time it happened she pretended not to notice and he tried to make himself decent without her noticing. She held it together until he left the room. Then she properly laughed. The next time it happened, she simply took over with her dominant right hand from behind and encouraged him to watch the porn he had one. Poor Paul had lasted only seconds. Afterward she had said to him, "I would do that for anytime you know. You just have to ask."

He had replied guilty, "I prefer getting caught. That was awesome. Please catch me at it again".

After that Alice had started using his laptop history to find out what he fantasied about. She would sometimes masturbate to the same material and it fuelled her sex drive to know that Paul had stroked his cock to the same porn scenes. Mostly it was guy on girl that Paul seemed to watch, but occasionally she found some content with two girls and a guy. Alice preferred this though she didn't really have illicit thoughts about the women she actually knew. Over time she noticed she would most often cum when the women were touching and kissing each other. It generally helped if one of them had a big cock in her pussy at the same time.

Alice suddenly realised that Paul was asking her a question and that not only had she been day dreaming she had been staring at the two men at the bar. The man smiled back as she answered Paul's question, "Do you want to stay here or shall we find a club?"

Alice was embarrassed and felt herself reddened, "I think I can't be bothered to go out. Anyhow I thought I might help you with your research later if you like!"

Paul knew exactly what she meant and his face brightened, "I'd like that. Maybe I should switch to water for a while."

Alice replied, "Yes we don't want you being tired and lethargic, do we? I might have a surprise for you too."

Alice wasn't quite sure what had led her to this spontaneous statement. She felt somehow liberated and uninhibited from her voyeur experience earlier and the smart man's smile had boosted her confidence too.

Paul did a double take and announced he was going to the gents. He got up and walked out of the bar. She gave him a minute and went to find him with wicked intentions. She hadn't seen the suave in the suite walking towards her but he managed to intercept her at the door and said, "I provide a very special service to married women. Guilt free sex. Here's my card. Maybe give me a call sometime."

Smiling he handed Alice a business card. She smiled back and said, "I'm happily married. In fact I'm off to give my husband a blowjob in the gents. Maybe you want to come and watch?"

Phil whistled and said, "I'd like that. I'll give you a head start."

Alice couldn't believe how daring and direct she had been. She couldn't back out now. She burst into the gents and almost knocked Paul over with the door.

He looked at her and said, "How many have you had? You want the door opposite."

"No I don't," she replied, took hold of his belt with her left hand and sank to the floor on her knees. By the time her knees hit the floor her right hand had started to unzip his pants. Within seconds she was playing with his exposed flaccid cock. It didn't stay that way for long and soon as it began to grow she started feeding it in to her mouth. She scooped Paul's balls out and turned her attention to sucking those as she continued to play with his cock. As soon as it was fully hard she started her favourite game, trying to insert her tongue inside his foreskin pushing the foreskin back with just her tongue.

Paul didn't know what had hit him. This was a first and a complete surprise. He made appreciative noises and stroked her hair. He began rocking so that he was gently fucking Alice's mouth. She pretended to gag and then wolfed his cock even more. Paul's eyes rolled into the back of his head.

Just at that moment Phil entered the gents and said, "Oy, oy, don't mind me."

Paul was amazed that Phil didn't turn and leave. Instead he put his hand on the back of Alice's head and said, "Good girl, suck that dick."

Paul watched as Alice didn't miss a beat either. In fact she seemed to be enjoying herself even more. Her enthusiasm and pace increased. Paul watched as Phil took charge and said, " I think it's about time you had a cock in your dirty sex. Bend over the sink and pull up your dress. Show us how wet you are."

Paul was shocked as Alice did exactly as instructed. She pulled up the short dress she was wearing exposing her fine ass cheeks and pulled aside the blue thong holding open her labia. She turned her head to Paul, "You better move quick or I think you will miss your chance."

She looked at Phil and winked, "How do you like the view?"

"Peachy", was the reply.

Paul wasted no time and shuffled behind his wife and roughly pushed his cock inside her. Alice moaned, "Bastard, that feels so good."

Paul was like a man possessed. It was all too much for him. His normally shy and retiring wife putting on a sex show in a public place with him, he couldn't make sense of it. He had never had an erection in the presence of another man before. Now he was about to unload into his wife's pussy in front of a complete stranger, one who had actually given his wife instructions to open her legs.

Phil said to Alice, "Did you like me seeing your pussy. Did you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to go next?"

Phil moved closer and slid his hand in the front of her dress coupling her left breast with his right hand and squeezing the nipple gently. Alice bit her lip. Paul could see it all in the mirror over the sink and banged her even harder. His balls were banging on her clit with each thrust. It was nearly enough, but she knew she needed a little bit more. She balanced herself on the sink with her left forearm and her right hand went straight to her sex. She pressed on her clit and maintained a steady pressure. The hand in her bra moved to the other breast and brought that nipple into the zone too. All these things together tripped her into the beginnings of an orgasm. Her pussy clamped her husband's cock. He continued banging her cervix. Suddenly she felt her husband's cock throbbing and she knew he was filling her with cum. He started grunting and jerking too, the rhythm was gone. Alice full on orgasmed and her legs started shaking. The stranger was no longer playing with her nipples and she heard the gents door open and close. He'd left without saying a word.

Her husband was saying, "That was amazing."

He pulled out of her and she felt cum drip out of her onto her leg and there was an obvious splat as some hit the floor. Paul slapped her exposed ass and then spun her around planting a kiss deep in her mouth. She let him and then pulled away. "I need a drink," she said.

Alice grabbed her pants which somehow had ended up on the floor and disappeared out of the gents straight to the ladies. Paul headed back to the bar, wondering whether to acknowledge the 'suit guy' or not. He wasn't there so it was a non issue. Paul got two G and T's from the bar and went and sat at a table. He felt like the top of his head had been lifted off, the last fifteen minutes represented the highlight of their sex life. The exhibitionism, the risk of discovery and the casual involvement of another male had rocked him, delivering sequential and increasingly powerful blows to what he considered ok, and moreover what he though Alice was up for.

He looked round for her and began to think she wasn't coming to the bar. Maybe he had misunderstood and he was meant to meet her in the room, or maybe she couldn't face being in the same room as their 'third'. Just as he started to get up Alice, she breezed into the room and lit it up. He watched her carefully, she never looked in the direction of the bar. She was focused on joining him. He truly believed he was the centre of her world and vice versa. The experience had been fraught with risk but also liberating. Paul had always felt that he was punching above his weight with Alice. He knew then he need not worry ever again.

Alice sat down opposite Paul took a long drink half emptying the G and T, put the glass down and sat back. As she did so she deliberately flashed her pussy at Paul saying, "Well I couldn't put my thong back on after it had been on the floor. In fact I had to throw it. Don't worry I have another for tomorrow nights adventure. Paul almost choked on his drink. Their conversation was open and easy now, a far cry from the fractures of the car journey. A little adventure had given them both a boost. So much so that the arrival of blue dress lady was almost missed by Alice. Alice watched via a reflection in a mirror her greeting the man who had been sat casually near the bar the whole time nursing pretty much one drink. There was a chemistry there and the exchange was clearly animated. The pair moved seats and although now closer to Alice and Paul could not be overheard.

Alice ushered for Paul to huddle with her so that she could whisper to him. Alice briefly outlined how she had been tracking blue dress lady and thought there was something illicit about their interactions. Paul had the view of the room and Alice had to keep reminding him not to stare. "You never got a job with James Bond."

He took as it was intended but reported back, "I think she just flashed him, the way that you flashed me. Only she not flashing, it's full on main beam."

12