7 Hotel Room Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean she's just flaunting it?"

"For sure. If not the whole cat, then a very good view of her knickers."

They giggled to each other and Alice flashed Paul again. "You be careful, I was already getting horny again. After this drink I'm taking you upstairs."

She responded by saying, "Well I like this new dominant partner."

Paul looked past her and saw that the bar man and a receptionist were not chatting with the couple. "Time to go before 'thongs' get weird again," he announced.

They both got up and left quietly. They held hands as they walked to their room. In the lift too. Although Alice's other hand was stroking Paul's shaft through his trousers and her tongue was urgently probing his mouth. His free hand reached her pussy just as the 'ding' went for their floor. Although they separated she walked backwards all the way to their room still massaging his growing erection. Once inside the room Alice dropped to the floor and yanked his belt undone and announced, "I am so horny if you don't satisfy we will be ordering more cock via room service. Do you hear me?"

Paul heard her and laughed with her. He didn't feel intimidated, actually he felt liberated. She had that chance only hours ago and had shown no interest in it. He enjoyed the blow job, waited until he knew he would succumb if she carried on; then lifted her onto the bed and lifted her dress so that he could return the favour. He realised he was tasting her and his jizz from earlier, but that spurred him to make more of an effort. It was as he spelt the word, "DICK" with his tongue in her hole that she came. This was a relationship first, her low moans demonstrated that she was as taken aback as she was.

He tried to carry on, but Alice virtually dragged him by the ears up her body and announced, "I want your massive cock now."

He was still partly dressed but in ten seconds flat lost his socks, shoes, pants and boxers. His dick flopped down onto her pubic mound as he settled back down and kissed her. Alice squealed u dear him, "Now please".

Paul shifted his weight and his cock slipped into her. She was so wet it didn't stop until he was fully buried in her. She moaned appreciatively and flexed to rub his cock head over g spot. He considered pulling back to tease her, but elected to be a crowd pleaser and stay still. Once she was close her breathing picked up pace like she was running a 400m race and he spurred her on by thumbing her nipples gently. Her skin went redder and her ample breasts heaved. She suddenly let out a cry, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

He took this a cue and started driving in and out of her. She started cumming again, even before the previous orgasm had ended, "Oh fuck," and "Fuck, fuck" were the only words that came from her over the next minute or so. As he grew closer Paul decided he wanted a spectacular finish, "Let me fuck your tits. I want to cum on your face. Lick the last of the cum from me."

Alice opened her eyes and said, "Only because you deserve it on this occasion."

She pushed her breasts together to demonstrate the depth of the channel he was about to plough.

Paul climbed up Alice's body and inserted his slick penis in between the two warm breasts and started riding her. Knowing her audience Alice opened her mouth teasing Paul to hit her lips on tone upstroke. He didn't quite achieve this but he sure enjoyed the view and within a minute was spraying her boobs, chin, nose, eyes and hair. He pushed his cock into her mouth coats in their cum and she sucked it dry.

In the afterglow Paul fetched Alice a towel and began to towel off the errant cum. Alice made a fuss about the hair shot as she would have to wash her hair in the morning now. There was no way she could attend a wedding smelling of last nights "ejeculate" as she called it.

Alice suddenly stopped larking about and shushed Paul. They stopped to listen to two males voices next door and then shortly after there were still two male voices, but the shower was running too. Paul volunteered, "Two boys have got a hooker from room service!"

Paul looked confused not understanding why Alice was suddenly fixated.

"Would a lady have a shower before or in between...", Alice said out loud.

"What do you mean?" asked Paul.

"I know there has been a lot to take in today Paul. There is a little more. I regularly masturbate. Just like you do. Well not quite the same, but that's not the point. Before I came to the bar, I could hear a couple in the room next door having sex and well... let's just say my imagination carried me away. Without that having happened I don't think the rest of the evening would have flowed the same."

As they laid there close to each other in the afterglow they listened as the tempo in the room next door went from some sort of playful party to a distinctly muffled but the. clearly sexually charged cabaret. It was clear that the woman was the centre of attention and was at risk of being orgasmed to death. Her initially muffled cries and moans became more wanton and more abandoned as the evening progressed. It was also clear that the men were having happy endings too. All this was too much for Paul his election pressed into Alice's back and he actually apologised. Alice reached behind and with an easy flick of her wrist brought the head to her lips and pushed back engulfing emery mm of his cock. He stayed still and she moved back and forth until she tired of the effort. Paul rolled Alice over onto her belly and went with staying inserted. He paused as they both listened to next door, "What do you think is happening right now?" Alice asked him.

Paul hesitated and then said, "A gorgeous woman like you is getting her fantasies fulfilled. Two men are taking turns fucking her. She is probably on all fours sucking one of them while the other is fucking her pussy. Would you like that?"

Alice starts cumming straight away, "Fucker. When did you ever make me cum just by talking dirty. How have you managed to keep this talent hidden for so long?"

He ploughed in and out of her to keep her orgasm rolling and realised he might squeeze another out too. So he started fucking her in earnest and was surprised when he felt her belly raise and one of her hands arrive to cup his balls. What he didn't quite appreciate was that Alice's palm was pressing against her clit and as he dumped another load of cum in her seconds later, she pushed herself into another final orgasm too.

They both briefly fell asleep like that. Minutes later Paul came round and dismounted. He stood staring at this creature that had emerged in the last five hours, covered in sweat, leaking cum and caked inserted cum. He thought, "What a lucky guy I am."

Alice was dreaming and as the dream took her room fully unconscious to almost conscious Paul watched as her fingers enveloped her pussy and then one finger entered her soppy hole followed by another. "Oh my god thought," Paul, "I've heard of sleep walking but this is ridiculous."

It was like a lightbulb suddenly went on in her head: she must have jarred herself awake with her actions. Her eyes opened and engaged with Paul's, "Sorry, I got carried away. Come back to me."

He did and they spooned and that's the position they woke up in next morning. Alice immediately realised that Paul was full of the joys of the morning, but that's a story for another time. They never knew who had been in the room next door, they only thing that made them think that they had given themselves away was the blindfold they found placed on the external room door handle when they went to go for breakfast. Paul held it in his hand, Alice grabbed it off him and threw it into her case, "A reminder of our sexual awakening and something for our next adventure possibly?"

The truth was of course the bar man in his haste to return it placed the blindfold on the wrong door handle.

12