7. Linda's New "Family" Pt. 08

Story Info
Linda begins a new job modeling nude for an art class and...
4.4k words
4.54
3.8k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This has gotten to be a much longer series of stories about Linda than I ever thought. If you missed the first one, they are un-numbered because I didn't expect to write any more at the time. If you are interested in Linda's background they are in order

1. A Close Call...and Then...

2. Linda's Ideas Get Sticky

3. Linda Graduates

4. Linda's Going Away Present for Gary

5. Gary's Going Away Present for Linda.

The rest of Linda's story are numbered.)

And so my life would be settling into what I hoped was a long term poly-amorous family. Every night except Sunday I would have sex with one of the six guys in turn. I discovered several things about myself. One is that I really love to have sex. Another is that I wasn't ready for marriage. I was not ready to make the kind of commitment that it seemed to me a marriage ought to involve. Perhaps it was just that I hadn't fallen in love yet. Maybe. Time would tell. Meanwhile I was just enjoying having a different guy fuck me every night. And on Sunday, I didn't take a break. I spent a good time masturbating to the memories I had of the six previous nights.

Monday was the day I usually got together for lunch with Andrea, my extreme feminist friend, who had helped me escape the attentions of a total creep when I was a freshman, a creep who would not give up. She was always interesting to talk to and two weeks ago I had told her about how most of the guys I was living with had proposed to me. It was quite the dilemma and I knew she would be wondering what I had decided to do.

"Well, how was your couple weeks in male fantasy land? Do I hear wedding bells in your future? Or are they all tragically broken-hearted?"

"Neither. I made them a counter-offer they couldn't refuse. I told them I would take them all."

She paused at that, not quite sure what I meant. "What do you mean?" At this point she lit her usual cigar, a sign that she was concentrating on what I would say next.

"We're going to have a group marriage. I think they call it poly-amory, right?"

She smoked for a while before replying, "They all said yes?"

"They did."

"So you ...?"

"Yes. I set up a rotation. I visit each one in bed on a rotation."

Her mouth just hung open for a while. "You are fucking six men? In a rotation?"

"Yes."

"You have actually done this?"

"We just finished our first week as a happily un-married family. I think of them as my harem."

Andrea swore for a long time -- my family up-bringing still makes me hesitant to repeat all she said.

"Girl, you are playing with fire. Seriously, a man's ego is the only part of a man more sensitive than his balls."

"I know. I know. You are right. But I wanted to try. It may all blow up in my face, I guess. But so far so good."

"There are a couple of churchy guys in that house. Are they really OK with it?"

"I'm pretty churchy too, you know. But so far so good. One of them is still somewhat uncomfortable. He is wrestling with his conscience. He's my Monday night so I can tell you more after tonight. The other one thinks a lot like I do."

"Your Monday night! OK, girl, but if things get out of hand, you know you can call us. I am all for sexual freedom, but not many can stretch the limits of traditional morality the way you plan to. Not and get away with it."

"Yes. I will call you if things get out of hand. But I don't think you have to worry. These are good guys. Gentlemen even."

So far as sex was concerned, things went on in a kind of routine for a few weeks. I loved it -- after all, I was the one having sex every night - and I made sure each of the guys loved it too on their special nights. But Ken only lasted a few weeks. He just could not get past his doctrine. I gave him a blow job or a hand job every Monday but he would not fuck me. He wouldn't even touch me, and after the first week he wouldn't let me take off my clothes. And so after a few weeks he just couldn't cope and decided to move out. He had started masturbating, reluctantly, between Mondays just remembering the previous week, but he believed masturbation was a sin. I was sad at first that he left. I felt guilty, actually, like I had failed him somehow. But his beliefs about sex, being the same I had also grown up with, were deep seated and genuine and who was I to try to change him. Maybe I was wrong to insist he join in our little group marriage experiment. So it really was for the best that he left. I lost track of him over the next few months. I actually think he was avoiding me. But I hope he is happy with a great wife and traditional marriage somewhere. Shortly after he left both Derek and I began attending a different church, and so we didn't see Ken at all hardly.

Derek had advised me to try to get a job as a nude model for the art department. As opposed to becoming a stripper, which I hadn't seriously considered, but who knows? It was wise advice. There is a lot more to being a stripper than just taking off your clothes. That job is hard work. I got to know a stripper through one of my classes and she showed me the ropes, as much as she could without me joining in. But being a nude model is easy, if you are comfortable being naked. Just hold a pose for a few hours. They do try to make it as non-sexual as possible and the students are very professional and business like. Any sexual desire that might be present is carefully hidden. But it was still a turn on for me.

They had different levels of modeling, depending on the comfort level of the model. Some didn't want to take off much, but I made it clear that I would take it all off if they wanted me to. I don't know if this was strictly allowed but they payed the totally nude models more than they paid the others. I got $25 per hour and after a short time I could get as many hours as I wanted. But my own studies came first and I could only spare 6 hours per week. It made me wonder if I could do this full time, like in a larger city, but I did have higher ambitions.

The first time I did it, the instructor was a little surprised at how comfortable I was being naked. I just marched into the room and took off my clothes. Most of the models would go into a changing room - as if stripping were more compromising that posing? Then he would put me onto a chair or some sort of set and arrange my body as he wished. The protocol tried to ensure that I was never alone with the teacher, and there were some teachers there that didn't seem safe to me. If I want a guy and he wants me then I don't see any reason not to fuck. But I do not want to be forced. I don't like sex that much. Anyway I enjoyed my times posing. They had a male models as well, but usually there was only one model per class.

On my second or third modeling class the instructor posed me in a pretty provocative pose, a sort of beckoning pose. That day I happened to be looking to the left side of the room and I noticed a student, very young looking, shaggy red hair, pimply, looked like he would be tall and gangly. He was drawing me very intensively, and kept rearranging himself on his stool, like he was uncomfortable. I eventually realized he was getting an erection and sitting there was uncomfortable. Every once in a while he adjusted his pants.

The studio was near the edge of the campus and it was one of those beautiful days that invited you to be outdoors, so I walked back to the house through a series of vacant lots. The grass was not very tall that early in the spring and there were sporadic trees around. As I approached one of the trees I noticed the red headed student standing by it. He couldn't have been waiting for me since I had never come that way before. As I got nearer I thought it looked like he was jerking off. Even nearer and I knew he was. Then he noticed me walking toward him.

He was so embarrassed. I saw him turn his back to me and pull his pants up and adjust his erection inside his pants. That poor guy. I was going to walk past him so as not to embarrass him more, and having nearly been raped once I didn't want to take chances. He wasn't very physically intimidating, but we were a little isolated. There were people on a sidewalk maybe a hundred yards away. They could hear me scream if I had to. But as I was passing he said hello, possibly trying to cover his embarrassment behind a feigned nonchalance. So I paused and said hello back. "Oh, I remember you from the studio. Beautiful day."

"Oh, Oh, yes. Beautiful day." He was very awkward, gangly, embarrassed. I wanted to put him at his ease.

"I hope you enjoyed the class."

He looked shocked, almost. "Oh. Oh yes. I enjoyed it a lot!" I could tell he was having trouble with his erection again. I felt sorry for him. The guy was obviously totally at sea. Probably not in a relationship. Probably lonely.

"Look, are you OK? Do you need help?"

"Oh. Oh yeah. I'm OK."

"It just looks like you might be having some trouble. Down there."

"Oh, Oh yeah." He was even more embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I thought no one would come by."

"Unless you're an exhibitionist like me and sort of hoped someone might come by. You can get in trouble like that though. You have to be more careful."

"Yeah, I guess I do." He hesitated. "You would really hope someone might come by?"

"Like I said, I'm an exhibitionist. That's why I model in the nude. But I don't take chances that I might regret."

"Uh, right. Uh, I am really sorry. I'll just go home now."

"Look. I don't mean to put you in an embarrassing situation but I can help you out. If you want."

He didn't know what I meant. I was going to have to be direct. "Look. It is none of my business but if you want I will give you a hand-job."

His mouth dropped open and he couldn't speak So I thought I would make it very clear.."I won't have sex with you, but I am willing to ... help."

He was clearly out of his depth. More experienced and he would have just said "yes, please".

I figured I had better ask: "How old are you?"

"Oh, uh, 18. And one month"

"Good. I will only do this if you want me to."

"Uh, well, I guess." He was too shy or afraid or embarrassed to say he wanted me to so I just decided to take matters into my own hands. He still had a considerable erection showing through. Besides, I wanted to take him into my own hands.

"Did you get this erection during class?"

"Yes."

"From looking at me?"

"Yes."

"All right then. That turns me on. I have to reward you for that." I walked over and put my hand against the bulge in his pants. His eyes kind of rolled up and he moaned a little and I took that as permission. I unzipped his pants and unbuttoned them. I pulled them down just enough to set his dick free. It was so swollen that I didn't think it would take long to make him cum. So I just started in, pumping him slowly and squeezing his dick fairly hard. I bet it didn't take five minutes till he came. I took care to point his dick so that he wouldn't squirt cum onto my clothes. He was grunting pretty loud by the time he came and I looked around to make sure we were still alone. Everything was good though. He was panting heavily. His orgasm, when it came, was just as delightful as a man's orgasm always is. I am a voyeur as well as an exhibitionist. I like watching a naked man's penis do what it is supposed to do, especially if I know it was all inspired by me.

I tried to catch his eye and smiled. "That should hold you for a while."

When he was breathing more normally he hesitatingly tried to speak to me. "Uh, thank you. Uh, if you didn't mind, could I ... could you..."

What more could the guy want? "Could I what?"

"Uh, Could you show me your breasts?"

"What's your name?"

"Bobby."

"Look Bobby, you just spent three hours looking at my tits. You've had a good look."

"Well, not this close."

"Do you have your sketch pad here?"

"Yes."

"Let me see it."

"OK." He pushed his dick back into his pants and went over by the tree to get the sketch pad out of a pack. I turned to the drawings he did of me. It made me feel like I wanted to fuck something. Soon. It was like looking at myself naked through a man's eyes. You could tell by the way he did the drawing that he was thinking about fucking me when he drew it. He took special care to draw my breasts. He hadn't finished the rest of the drawing but he did my tits in detail. My tits were clearly something that he appreciated a lot.

"You have got talent Bobby. I like how you drew me." I looked at it more carefully. "OK Bobby, Here's the deal. I will show you my breasts. For a long time. Time enough for you to remember them. But you have to promise me something first."

"OK. What?"

"At night, when you feel horny and want to masturbate, get out this drawing and masturbate while you look at me. OK?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure." I unbuttoned my blouse and opened it. I wasn't wearing a bra -- less to take off when I stripped for the modeling. I just stood there for at least a minute letting him look at my tits. It really turned me on. That night it was Nick's turn to have sex with me and I was going to be so horny when I got to him!

"I'm glad to meet you Bobby. But be careful jerking off, even in an isolated spot like this. You could get into serious trouble if the wrong person caught you."

"Yes. O yes. Sure. Uh, what is your name?"

"I'm Linda. Doubtless I will see you, er, I mean you will see me at some class soon."

And then I left. And I did have a really good fucking Nick that night."

But normally, posing nude for an art class is not sexually stimulating, but for me it was. I guess it goes with being an exhibitionist that it just turns me on being naked and being looked at. Normally my head would be posed and I could only see what was right in front of my eyes, but sometimes I happened to be looking at a guy who was obviously aroused and trying to hide it. I could just stare at him, because I had to, and he would be noticeably uncomfortable. But I also enjoyed being the looker. Imagine being obliged to look at a naked man for a few hours. I got that sometimes as a student in one of these classes. There would be a nude male model and we had to look him over and draw his body as well as we could. I enjoyed the license to look at the man's dick. I also enjoyed looking at the women models. What must they look like to men? How do men see a woman's body? I tried to draw the women like I imagined a man would see them.

And I did see Bobby again. For a few weeks whenever he saw me he just got red in the face and left quickly. I had thought he might hit me up for another hand job, but he was discrete. He didn't try to take advantage of me. I didn't think he followed me home or anything. On nice days I did walk across the fields but he wasn't there. Perhaps he was following my advice and being more careful. One week though he was slow packing his stuff up so I walked over and said hello. He looked a little flustered but still glad to see me. We talked about ordinary things for a while until he relaxed a bit.

"So you've been doing all right?"

"Oh, Oh yes. Things are going OK I guess."

"Good. I hope so. Well, have a good night."

It actually took him to the end of the semester to ask me out. This guy was really insecure despite the "ice breaker" we had. It turns out he was intimidated by how "sophisticated" I seemed. He was from a farm family just out of town and was as socially awkward as anyone could get. We actually did start going out for coffee and sometimes dinner that summer but that is for a future chapter.

Near the end of the semester the instructor had the idea of have both me and one of the male models come in for the same class. You must understand that they wanted the male models not to show any sexual inclinations -- that is, they were not supposed to get an erection. That was the line they drew in the sand to separate art from pornography. This guy Jimmy was a frequent flyer as a nude model, but the professor made the mistake of positioning us so that we were looking nearly at each other. It was by far sexier than feeling the students eyes on me. Having a naked man looking at me was a turn on. Especially since I had a clear look at his dick. All went OK for a short time, but he was apparently having the same reaction I was. No doubt he was trying to avoid having illicit thoughts, but it became apparent that his penis would not cooperate. It began to twitch. Before long it was unmistakably getting hard. The students noticed first. A couple of them started giggling. When the instructor noticed he came over red faced and made the guy leave. Then he apologized to me, not that I was offended by it.

In fact I was totally OK with it. It turned me on that that guy couldn't look at my naked body without fantasizing about fucking me. I once heard some woman, talking to another woman, in a store or somewhere, say that she didn't want a nude picture of her turning up on the internet. It grossed her out to think that men, strangers, would look at her picture and jerk off while they were looking at it. But that wouldn't gross me out. It would turn me on just thinking about it. It almost made me decide to have some nude photos taken and posted on the internet. I wanted men to look at me naked and fantasize until they came. But having a photo like that taken when you are a student could get you in trouble. People are liberal up here, but not that liberal. Not yet anyway. There was a female student in North Carolina who got burned that way.

And so it was getting near final exam time and we had another house meeting, like the one when I first proposed the group marriage idea. People were in a good mood, in general, but we were realizing that we would all be going our separate ways soon, at least for the summer. Some of us would stay, but some would leave and might not return. The summer is a long time and we were discussing what would be happening to us all next. Did we want to continue living together? Did we want to make some changes. As the official "house whore" (Ken had called me that just as he was leaving -- not his best moment) I was the chairman of the meetings.

There was only one of us graduating -- Bill. At first, it seemed that he might be staying in the area, but he had recently gotten a really good job offer in San Diego. He would be moving down there in three weeks, right after the graduation. The other four guys seemed to be expecting to be back in the fall, and Matt and Derek would be around all summer. But I was concerned about Desi. He was too quiet. He showed some signs of stress or discontent or something. I knew he was genuinely in love with me, he said so over and over again, and was hoping to win me over and I think he was realizing it would never happen. He wanted an exclusive relationship with me. He didn't want to share me with other guys, not as a permanent set up anyway. He wasn't the jealous type. But he was the private property type.

I was about to wrap up the meeting and it seemed like I needed to say something: "I have really appreciated living with you all and getting to know you ... uh, intimately. You have all been wonderful. I love you all more than you can imagine. And I will seriously miss you Bill. You are a fantastic person and I am thankful I have gotten to know you."

He was confident enough now that he didn't even blush. But he didn't say anything

"We ought to do something special for the end of the year." I think that was Matt who suggested it, but it might have been Nick. Derek got a mischievous look on his face. I wondered if he and possibly Nick or Matt had plotted something together. As it turned out they had.

"I have an idea. Let's have one day set aside just for Linda. I propose that Linda, and Linda alone, be required to be naked all that day," He knew he was playing to my peculiar exhibitionist fantasies. "All those in favor." All the guys raised their hands except Desi, who looked a bit uncomfortable with it. I was totally caught by surprise. I was flustered enough that I didn't think about whether or not I would raise my hand. I would have though if I had been quick enough on the uptake.

12