7. Linda's New "Family" Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The motion is carried with four in favor and two abstentions." Derek looked over at me and kind of smirked. There was a lot of clapping and a whistle or two. But Derek was right. The idea excited me. But I wasn't going to let him just get away with this.

"OK, OK, but I do have a condition -"

"Oh, no you don't. No clever wiggling out of this."

"Now hear me out. Before I spend a day naked with you all, you all have to spend a day naked for me." That was greeted with a certain amount of incredulity. "You know that's fair. But there's more. You know that I am now a double major in art. I want each of you, one at a time, to pose for me to draw you. Nude. I need the practice. And I think it would be a lot of fun. I'll reward you." I tried to grin lasciviously with that one.

This was a big hurdle for Bill. I had been working on building up his self-image though. True, I was mainly using sex, but a lot of our self-image is connected to how we feel about our sexuality. "I have seen each of you naked and this won't be anything new for any of you. After nearly a whole semester of fucking me, you should all feel pretty comfortable with me by now."

Derek looked comfortable and so did Nick. And so did Matt. It was just Desi and Bill who would feel challenged by this, Derek gave a little knowing, mischievous smile and said, "And what will be our reward?"

I was ready for that one. "After I draw you, I will give you a blow job." The range and variety of the looks on their faces was a study in itself. If I had a photographic memory and a drawing pad handy I would have drawn a snapshot of them all at that moment. "I have given most of you blow jobs already. But after you pose for me, and experience the 'female gaze' -" another lascivious smile on my part, "I think you will enjoy it even more. So. Everyone OK with this?"

They all nodded but Desi. Even Bill nodded which was showing real progress for his insecurity.. "One more rule for the naked guy day. We will do the drawings in here. None of this is going to be private. I want a public area where any other of you naked guys might wander through at any moment. I have no problem with any of you watching me give someone else a blow job. Actually, it will be more fun if you do. But of course, no one is required to watch anything."

I made sure they all would agree with the conditions and then I officially adjourned the meeting. It was a Monday night and with Ken gone I was unattached. But thinking about our end of the year party the first thing I did was masturbate. We had a four day weekend coming up. The Day of the Naked Men was set for the next Monday. The Day of the Naked Me was on Wednesday (Some of the guys were going to be away all day on Tuesday). I could hardly wait.

12