7 Minutes, 50 Seconds

Story Info
There's no time to waste when you sneak in a quickie at work.
751 words
4.3
21k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric's phone dinged. He glanced at it. She was here. Luckily, no one else was. The office was empty since everybody else remoted in from home. 12,000 square feet of office was all his.

So was the parking lot. His truck and an old brown Suburban were the only vehicles. He pocketed his keycard to the office's main door, exited into the frigid February weather and strolled twenty seconds to the Suburban. He climbed in the passenger side.

She was there waiting. She smiled at him, reaching up to touch his face.

"Anyone in the building?" she asked. He shook his head and asked if her husband knew where she was.

"He thinks I went to exchange clothes at Old Navy," she said, pointing to the receipts on the dashboard. She would do it later for proof. In the meantime, she leaned over and pulled his face towards hers. They kissed, tongues dancing, and his hands slipped under her heavy sweater.

No bra. Perfect.

He teased her nipples, gently pulling them, pinching them, grazing them with his fingertips. She arched her back, forcing her breasts into his touch and pulled his zipper down.

There wasn't time for technique. She leaned downward and her wet mouth glided up and down his cock. He hardened quickly and wanted to let her keep working. He loved that she got turned on from sucking his dick.

But, again, sigh, time was a factor. He pulled her up and climbed out of the seat. He was limber enough to get to the very back row without falling. She followed him, yanking her yoga pants over her hips and down her legs. Her red underwear came next and she was naked from the waist down. She climbed atop him, a knee on each side, and reached behind her to grab his cock. He shifted his position to make it easier and she impaled herself on him.

Her pussy was impossibly warm. It squeezed him, gripped him, and she paused for a moment. She glanced at the clock on the Suburban's console and cursed.

Now it was a race. She rocked her hips, grinding into him, leaning forward to rub her clit against him. He pulled her shirt up to her chin, exposing her breasts, and took a nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it, nibbled it, and rolled it with his tongue. His hands went to her ass and he squeezed her flesh. She ground into his lap, fucking his cock, urging him to orgasm. Eric fought to stop from cumming before she did.

She cheated, though. She pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it behind her. Fully nude, even in an empty parking lot with tinted windows, pushed Eric to the edge and she knew it.

"I like fucking you while your wife thinks you're at work," she breathed into his ear.

"I am at work," he said.

Her body, completely exposed, was now his playground and he ran his hands all over her skin, along her thighs, her breasts, her arms and sides. One hand rested on the bump of her hip while she worked his cock. The other grabbed her throat and gave a squeeze.

He knew what she liked too.

Her eyes half-shut and her breathing picked up pace, becoming ragged. Eric could last the next 30 seconds so she could cum first. He smiled to himself and fought as hard as possible to stop his own orgasm until she was done. It was polite.

She gasped loudly and pushed down on him. Eric gave her tits a forceful squeeze and she shuddered with pleasure. Her body tightened and she came, pleasure flowing through her body. She bucked and Eric couldn't hold it any longer. His balls unloaded into her tight pussy and his whole body went rigid as he came. Wave after wave of electricity coursed through him until he finally relaxed. He slumped and she slumped on him.

A minute later, she pulled off him and cleaned his cock with the towel from the middle seat.

"Old Navy?" he finally asked.

"The jeans didn't fit the way I wanted," she said, "You have to get back now?"

He nodded, pulling his pants up.

"That was great," he said, "Dinner's at 6:00?"

"Yeah. My library books should be ready for pick-up then," she said.

"I'll get 'em. See you at home."

With that, Eric jumped out of the Suburban and jogged back into work. Break was almost over.