7 Sins: Envy

Story Info
Envy leads to a strange place.
6.9k words
4.65
4.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,112 Followers

Cyanlot's Forward

The stories in the 7 Sins collection of stories are not to be taken as morality tales, underscoring the seriousness of these alleged sins--well, not all of them, anyway. Pride, envy, gluttony, lust, greed, sloth, and wrath might all be character flaws, or even "sins", I suppose. But they're not the worst by far. How about selfishness, indifference to the suffering of others, cruelty?

The traditional seven deadly sins are just an organizing device for a set of stories. I wasn't the first author on Literotica to think of this vehicle. If you search "Seven Deadly" and '7 Deadly" on Literotica, you'll find lots of other stories using this device. If I'd known this before writing my own stories, I might have abandoned the project, but I didn't find this out until I'd written six of my own stories. So, giving due credit to the others who thought of this, too, I've chosen to publish my own "7 Sins" series.

Each story is independent of the others. There are no recurrent characters in them and there's no recommended order in which they should be read. They vary in length and in the themes explored.

Comments are always appreciated, even negative ones if they are thoughtful. But there's no need to leave comments of the following sort:

  • "This story describes instances of unsafe sex--of people having casual oral, anal, or vaginal intercourse without protection." True, so true. It's a fantasy, numbskull, not a script to be followed.
  • "I would behave very differently than the character in this story." Good for you! This story isn't about you.
  • "Cyanlot is a sick puppy!" Well, no... I'm fine, thank you. My stories don't convey some deep, dark yearnings. They're just stories.

One final note. I'm trying to place all of these in the "Gay Male" category even though several contain no gay male activity. Many do and, so, that seems the best category for the collection. I'll tag them as appropriate.

Enjoy the series... or not.

-Cyanlot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Sins: Envy

["Envy (Latin: invidia), like greed and lust, is characterized by an insatiable desire. It can be described as a sad or resentful covetousness towards the traits or possessions of someone else. It arises from vainglory, and severs a man from his neighbor." -Wikipedia]

Part I: My New Roommate

Everything about Dominic irritated me--not because of some flaw in his character--just the opposite! Dominic was perfect. He was handsome, athletic, and really smart. He had the gift of gab and everyone wanted to be around him. He irritated me precisely because he was everything I wanted to be and wasn't.

As a 21-year-old hetrosexual male, what irritated me most was the incredible success he had with women. Every woman he met wanted to go out with him. And, when they did, they wanted to go to bed with him.

Dominic and I were both seniors at a small, liberal arts college. I'd seen him around campus but didn't really know him. He was a biochemistry major and I was an English major. Our courses, even the GenEd ones, never overlapped and we traveled in different circles.

Unlike most colleges, ours required all students to live in dorms their entire undergraduate career. Roommates were drawn at random--or maybe the college used some sort of undisclosed algorithm to match roommates up. In any case, the students didn't get to choose their roommates. I suppose the college thought it was a way of ensuring that people aren't completely sorted into cliques.

Anyway, I got to know Dominic because we were assigned to be roommates in our senior year. When I first learned we were to be roommates, I was reminded of something I'd learned in my intro Psych class. The professor was illustrating some general point that I've long since forgotten. It had something to do with how we judge things by comparisons. The example she used was of research that showed that a person would judge another to be more attractive if they were comparing them, implicitly or explicitly, to someone who was less attractive. So, she said, if you want people to think you're attractive, have a wingman who's a little less attractive than you. If you're a "7" and you go into a singles bar with a friend who's a "9", people will judge you as a "5". If you go into a bar with a friend who's a "5", they'll judge you as an "8" or maybe even a "9". It all has to do with their frame of reference.

Well, Dominic was much more attractive, in every way, than I was. So, the more we were together, the more often people would judge me less attractive--not only than he is but than they would judge me if I were with someone less attractive than me.

I decided to try to make the best of it. Maybe I could pick up some tips and improve my game. As it turned out, these hopes weren't to be realized. Instead, my year living with Dominic was a skid into utter humiliation.

It started out well enough. I was consumed with envy when he brought some gorgeous girl back to our room--more so when I'd come back to the room to find our signal on the door not to enter the room. I'd crash at one of my friend's rooms, fantasizing about what Dominic was doing with a girl in our room.

What really got to me, though, was when I first caught a glimpse of Dominic's dong. He was hung like a horse, to use the hackneyed but apt phrase. Soft, his cock was thicker and longer than mine was fully erect. I could only imagine how impressive it would be at full staff.

When I first caught sight of his cock, as he was getting dressed to go out with--and no doubt fuck--some hot chick, I did a stereotypical double-take. My eyes widened and I recoiled in shock. For a moment, I couldn't tear my eyes away. Then I got control of myself and turned away, as nonchalantly as I could. Too late. He'd caught me looking.

"It's big! Huh?"

Sheeze! What do you say to that? But I couldn't pretend that I hadn't noticed and there was really nothing to do but to agree that it was, indeed, big.

"Yeah," Dominic said casually. "Well, there's a story about that. Maybe I'll tell it to you someday."

But today was not to be that day. He put on his clothes and left the room for his date. I was dying to hear the "story about that", but I'd just have to wait. For now, I was just wondering and I really had no good hypotheses. I didn't feel any attraction at the thought of Dominic's dick; I've never been attracted to guys. But, boy, did I feel envy.

Several days went by and I was nagged by curiosity. I found myself thinking more and more about what he could have meant by the "story behind that". It was a mystery to me and I liked to solve mysteries, but I wasn't making any headway. I found myself, for some reason I can't really explain, visiting various internet web sites looking for pictures of really large cocks. I guess I was just trying to remind myself of how large Dominic's was. It was really hard for me to process that a guy could have such a huge cock.

Finally, one rare Friday when Dominic didn't have a date, I decided to try to put my curiosity to rest. I brought a bottle of Irish whiskey back to the room and poured us both glasses. I knew he was getting into whiskey and he wouldn't turn it down. As we listened to music and talked about nothing special, I kept refilling his glass, far more than my own. I was planning to loosen his tongue and finally find out the story behind Dominic's impressive tool.

When I was pretty sure the alcohol had dissolved any barriers he might have, I steered the conversation where I wanted it to go.

"So, you know, Dominic, you told me there was a story behind the size of your cock," I ventured.

There was a long pause. So long that I feared he was going to just ignore the plea and change the subject. But finally he said, "Okay. But it's a pretty fantastic story. You probably won't believe it."

And he was certainly right about that. I'm not a gullible guy. At first, I didn't believe a word of what he told me. In fact, I laughed as if he was joking. Then, he convinced me that he was very serious and I came to the conclusion that he wasn't joking. What he told me, though, was still unbelievable.

He said that, in his freshman year, he'd gotten an unpaid internship as a lab assistant in one of the professor's labs. The professor's current research project was aimed at finding a hormonal remedy for micropenis syndrome--one that could help men of any age. The researchers were experimenting with a drug that would simulate artificially high levels of testosterone without having any adverse side effects. They called it 'testosterogen',

Dominic had seen the effect on a strain of mice that had been bred to have micropenis syndrome. (I wondered what would count as a micropenis in a mouse, but I decided not to interrupt the story.) It was, apparently, amazing. These mice quickly developed penises that were as large or larger than normal. And there were no signs of adverse side effects.

All the researchers in the professor's lab were ecstatic. All the indications were that testosterogen was going to be a huge success and transform many men's lives. But moving from mouse studies to human studies required enormous sums of money. And, as it turned out, big drug companies weren't interested in investing in this. The number of men who suffered from micropenis syndrome just wasn't large enough to make the development of the drug profitable. So, the research was shelved; testosterogen was an academic success and a commercial failure.

But Dominic, displaying all the good judgment that 18-year-old guys are known for, decided to pilfer some testosterogen and use it on himself. This was crazy, he said he realizes in retrospect. There had been no human subject tests. No one really had any idea what was an effective dose or, more importantly, a safe dose for humans. Dominic just gave himself a dose proportional to what had been given the mice.

"Really dumb!" Dominic related. "But sometimes you get lucky and "dumb" works out."

The testosterogen took several months to have its full effect. And the effect wasn't limited to increasing the size of Dominic's dong. His entire physique changed. He was stronger and had more energy. And the changes weren't limited to physical ones. His mental focus improved and his personality changed, too. He was more confident now.

"So, how do I get some of this magical drug?" I asked as if I was joking, though I would have really loved to get my hands on some of it.

"You can't," Dominic said. "The experiments on the drug were terminated and the remaining stocks testosterogen were destroyed."

"Ah... too bad!" I said, pouring Dominic another glass of whiskey.

"Yep," he said somewhat wistfully, "I'm the only factory producing testosterogen now."

I was completely puzzled. "What do you mean... you're the only factory producing testosterogen?"

"Well, it turns out, and the researchers found this out in the mouse models, that the reason testosterogen was so effective resulted in permanent changes is that it stimulated the body to produce more testosterogen naturally. It sort of turned on a latent capacity in the mice. They were able to extract some testosterogen from the treated mice and use it to treat other mice."

Dominic took a sip of his whiskey. "So, my body is constantly producing testosterogen. If I could bottle it, I might have a great source of income, even if I had to just sell it on the black market."

"Why don't you?"

"It turns out it's not that easy. Testosterogen is produced in the testes so it's secreted with sperm in your semen when you ejaculate. And it degrades rapidly unless it's frozen at very low temperatures. It could be done commercially but it's not like I could do it on a darknet market."

"Too bad," I said.

"Yep," Dominic replied, "looks like the only way you're going to get testosterone is if you eat my cum!"

He laughed loudly, as if that was a joke! I did, too. Ha ha! Very funny! Like that's going to happen. I was trying to convey with my laughter. But, to use what might be a particularly apt expression, the seed was planted.

Part II: Dominic's Secret Revealed?

For a full week, not a word about testosterogen was spoken. But the idea of my being permanently transformed into an alpha male stuck with me. It was intriguing.

I was skeptical, though, of Dominic's story. When he'd told it, he was so convincing that I swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. I was pretty buzzed then, of course. In the light of day when the fog of alcohol had lifted, I found myself doubting the whole story.

Finally, I raised the issue with Dominic, talking as if I knew it was all a great story he had spun.

"It's all true, George," he said, looking quite serious.

"Come on... if it were true, wouldn't there be papers published on the experiments. I mean, even if testosterogen is never going to be produced, surely the professor wrote papers on the research."

"There are," Dominic replied. "I can get some for you if you want. It won't do you any good. It's not like you can set up a lab and produce the stuff. But, if it will convince you of my story, I'll dig up a paper or two for you."

And he did. Two days later, he gave me reprints of two papers. They were really technical, filled with chemical symbols, charts, and tables that I didn't understand at all. But just reading the abstracts seemed to confirm everything Dominic had said about testosterogen.

I was convinced. I was also consumed with Dominic's words: "the only way you're going to get testosterone is if you eat my cum!"

Would it really be so bad? I thought. I mean the treatment is only temporary and the changes are permanent. Surely it's worth some temporary awfulness to make that sort of change in your life. I mean, people undergo painful treatments all the time for some long term benefit.

As I continued to watch Dominic go out with, and score with, the hottest women on campus, I weighed the pros and cons and decided that the pros won. But how do you tell your roommate that you want to swallow his cum?

I decided to use the same ploy I'd used to pry the story out of Dominic. I bought some good Irish whiskey again to ply him with.

After a few drinks--more for him than me--I decided to come right out with it.

"You know, Dominic... you said that the only way I was going to get testosterogen was to eat your cum, right?"

Dominic cocked his head, "Yeah."

"Well..." I stammered a bit. "Can we try that?"

Dominic laughed loudly. "You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not."

He blinked and shook his head as if to clear it of some thought that couldn't be right.

"You're serious?!"

"Yes. I am."

"You want to suck my cock?"

"No," I replied quickly. "We don't have to do that. I just want you to jack off and give me your cum.'

"Really?! You know it's not a one-shot deal. If you read the papers, you know that it takes multiple doses."

I didn't know that because I really couldn't understand the papers and I'd given up on reading more than the abstracts.

"How many?"

"I don't know, George. We're in uncharted territory. Maybe five... maybe ten... I just don't know."

It still seemed worth it to me. And I told him so.

"When do you want to start," Dominic asked.

"Now!" Why not? Strike while the iron's hot, I thought, and it helped that we were both pretty buzzed.

"Okay," Dominic said in a tone that indicated that he was sort of reluctantly going along with it.

He raised up on his chair and began pushing down his pants and underpants.

"Don't you want to do it in the bathroom and just bring it out to me."

"No, George. The more quickly you ingest it, the more effective it will be. Like I said, testosterogen degrades rapidly outside the body at room temperatures."

George handed me a plate that was on the desk, indicating that I should hold it in front of him to catch his cum. So, there I was, on my knees between Dominic's legs, holding a plate to collect his cum for me to eat.

From this perspective and so close, Dominic's cock seemed even larger than I'd remembered it. As he stroked it slowly, his cock filled to its full dimensions. And those dimensions were more than impressive; they were stunning!

Having only seen Dominic's dick soft, I'd been left to imagine what it would look like hard. But my imagination had failed me. It was as large as any cock I'd seen in any porn video, which is saying a lot. Dominic could put one hand on top of the other around the shaft and the head still protruded above his hands.

As he stroked his cock, I realized that you don't have to be attracted to men at all to find a cock like Dominic's entrancing. I watched with fascination as he stroked his cock, gently at first and, then, vigorously. His balls moved up and down with the movement of his hands.

When I tore my eyes away from Dominic's cock, I noticed that he was staring at me with an expression of disbelief on his face. Well, I couldn't believe that I was doing either. But I'd made up my mind and I was going to see this through.

Before long, Dominic was building to an orgasm. I needed to be careful how I held the plate so that I was sure to capture all of his cum. As he started to cum, Dominic held his cock down at an angle, aiming it at the center of the plate.

And he came, and he came, and he came! One thing our discussions of the effects of testosterogen hadn't touched on was the effect it had on the quantity of sperm and semen produced. I'd never seen this much cum in one ejaculation. Spurt after spurt created long lines of cum across the width of the plate.

When he'd finished and pressed the last drops from his cock onto the plate, I surveyed what I was planning to eat. It was impressive! Multiple strands of white, creamy fluid. The scent of fresh cum filled my nostrils. For a second, I doubted my ability to go through with this.

"Hurry up!" Dominic commanded. "It will all be wasted if you wait too long."

That spurred me into action. I brought the plate to my mouth and began lapping it up. I gagged a little, more from the thought of what I was doing than the taste, I think. But, as quickly as I could I licked and sucked up every drop of Dominic's cum.

I sat back and reached for my glass of whiskey.

"Don't," Dominic said. "Some of the testosterogen is absorbed in your mouth and alcohol will just destroy it before it gets absorbed. Don't drink anything for a little while if you want this to be as effective as possible."

I did want it to be as effective as possible so I let the taste of his cum linger in my mouth for a long time.

After Dominic had recovered a bit, I asked how often he thought I should do this. He considered that for a while and then said, "I think we should try daily doses. But I'm often busy at night so let's plan on this first thing every morning."

"For how long?"

"Like I said, we don't know. But we can keep monitoring to see when the changes are starting to happen."

It was imagining those changes that made me okay with the thought of starting every morning eating Dominic's cum. The ends justify the means, at least in this case.

Part III: Regular Treatments

When I woke up the next morning, Dominic was already up and had taken his shower. He walked back into the room with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He reached for his underwear drawer, seeming to have forgotten the plans for this morning. I hadn't.

"Wait," I said.

Dominic paused but didn't say anything.

"We need to... you know... I need to..." I sputtered.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot."

He handed me the plate again and undid the towel, letting it drop to the floor. I got on my knees again, ready to collect his cum on the plate.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,112 Followers
12