7 Sins: Gluttony

Story Info
Sophie has an odd craving.
4.5k words
4.62
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

Cyanlot's Forward

The stories in the 7 Sins collection of stories are not to be taken as morality tales, underscoring the seriousness of these alleged sins--well, not all of them, anyway. Pride, envy, gluttony, lust, greed, sloth, and wrath might all be character flaws, or even "sins", I suppose. But they're not the worst by far. How about selfishness, indifference to the suffering of others, cruelty?

The traditional seven deadly sins are just an organizing device for a set of stories. I wasn't the first author on Literotica to think of this vehicle. If you search "Seven Deadly" and '7 Deadly" on Literotica, you'll find lots of other stories using this device. If I'd known this before writing my own stories, I might have abandoned the project, but I didn't find this out until I'd written six of my own stories. So, giving due credit to the others who thought of this, too, I've chosen to publish my own "7 Sins" series.

Each story is independent of the others. There are no recurrent characters in them and there's no recommended order in which they should be read. They vary in length and in the themes explored.

Comments are always appreciated, even negative ones if they are thoughtful. But there's no need to leave comments of the following sort:

  • "This story describes instances of unsafe sex--of people having casual oral, anal, or vaginal intercourse without protection." True, so true. It's a fantasy, numbskull, not a script to be followed.
  • "I would behave very differently than the character in this story." Good for you! This story isn't about you.
  • "Cyanlot is a sick puppy!" Well, no ... I'm fine, thank you. My stories don't convey some deep, dark yearnings. They're just stories.

One final note. I'm trying to place all of these in the "Gay Male" category even though several contain no gay male activity. Many do and, so, that seems the best category for the collection. I'll tag them as appropriate.

Enjoy the series ... or not.

-Cyanlot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Sins: Gluttony

[Gluttony (Latin: gula) is the overindulgence and overconsumption of anything to the point of waste. The word derives from the Latin gluttire, to gulp down or swallow. -Wikipedia]

Part I: My Craving

You might think that I'm every man's dream girl. But you'd be wrong. I'm every man's dream one-night-stand but, as a girlfriend or wife, I'm a nightmare.

You see, I love cum! Wouldn't it be great if your girlfriend or wife loved cum? I don't mean just tolerated it and was willing to swallow it. I mean craved it... hungered for it. Then she'd give you a blowjob anytime you wanted it. She'd do it eagerly, thirsting for your salty seed. Wouldn't that be great?!

NO! It wouldn't. At least it wouldn't if her hunger for cum was as strong as mine. You think it would be great if your girlfriend or wife loved cum because then she'd be up for giving you a blowjob whenever you wanted.

But what if she wanted it a lot more than you wanted to give it? Not possible?! Oh, sweetie, think about it. What if she demanded it when you weren't interested? You're never not interested, you say? Ha! What if right after you'd completely emptied your load in her mouth and all you wanted to do was to doze off in your post-orgasm stupor, she continued to go after your cock like a person starving for your cum? What if when she realized that you were spent, that you couldn't satisfy her desire for cum, she got up, got dressed, and went out? What if you knew exactly what she would be looking for when she went out, and you knew she'd find it in order to satisfy her craving? Would that be great?

I made a lot of men very happy for a date or two, or for a casual "whenever they needed me" thing. I never managed to have a real boyfriend. But I'd made my peace with that.

I think I must be physiologically strange, maybe unique. I've never met another woman who loved the taste and feel of cum the way I did. Most would tolerate swallowing their guy's spunk, often pretending that they enjoyed it. This was just a show for their boyfriend. Some hated the taste, but pretended they didn't. Some were indifferent to it. Maybe some even enjoyed it--though I suspect it was more the feeling of power they had in having made their man cum than the actual taste of his semen. But I never met anyone who actually craved the taste of cum. I mean, if their guy had cum in a condom and gone home, leaving the filled rubber in the wastebasket, how many of these women would pull it out and drain it into their mouths, just to taste it? I would. And I had, on more than one occasion.

I was a late bloomer sexually. Unlike my girlfriends, I never did anything sexual in highschool. It wasn't until I went to college that I even took a man's cock in my mouth. For a while, this was just foreplay to giving him a handjob. I liked the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth but, frankly, the thought of a guy cumming in my mouth was a huge turnoff for me.

That changed dramatically one night when I was blowing Chad, a guy I really liked. We were in the living room of his apartment. He was standing in front of the couch we'd been making out on and I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. I was planning for this just to be foreplay--probably to a handjob like I'd given Chad before but maybe, just maybe, I was going to let him fuck me. (I was a virgin at the time so this was a big decision for me.)

Chad was enjoying my lips moving on and off of his hard cock, which is another way of saying, "He's a guy!" I was enjoying it, too. I cupped his balls with one hand and used the other to jack the base of his cock. I loved hearing his soft moaning and the way his hard shaft filled my mouth felt good--really good. Maybe too good!

I was so aroused myself that I lost track of Chad's level of arousal. Suddenly his hands were on the back of my head and I felt a pulse of cum push past my hand that was tightly gripping the base of Chad's cock. It shot down the length of his shaft and spurted into my mouth, followed quickly by four or five more jets of cum.

Without thinking, I pulled off Chad's cock and spit his huge load of cum out on the coffee table, making a sound of disgust. (I know... bad form! A girl's supposed to pretend that she likes getting her mouth filled with her guy's cum. And, if she's going to spit it out, it should be done discreetly, and not with a sign of disgust. But this was unexpected and it was just a reflex reaction for me.)

Spitting out his semen didn't completely remove the scent from my nose and the taste from my mouth. As I had the chance to actually smell and taste Chad's cum, I realized that it wasn't disgusting. In fact, it was delicious. It was salty and slick and I suddenly had an incredible craving to taste it again, this time to savor it, rolling it around in my mouth over my tongue to excite as many taste buds as possible.

And that's when I did something that amazed me, and probably Chad. I looked over at the coffee table, seeing the strings of translucent white jizz I'd just spit out there. The strings of semen that now looked exquisitely appetizing--indeed, irresistible.

By definition, one can't resist what is irresistible. So, I leaned over the coffee table and began licking up the cum I'd just spat out there. I wanted to devour it, to gulp it down immediately. But I paced myself. I'd lick up enough to coat my tongue, and savor it in my mouth for a moment, before going back for more.

When I'd cleaned all of Chad's cum from the table with my tongue, I felt a strange ambivalence. I was satisfied in a completely new way, but I was also disappointed that all of what I'd enjoyed so much was now gone.

I tried sucking Chad's cock again, hoping against hope for seconds, but that wasn't going to happen. For now, I was going to have to settle for what I'd already gotten.

Now, some people might not believe that I really craved the taste of cum. Maybe some people don't understand how taste works. When we eat the same foods, we don't all experience the same taste--a taste that some like and some don't. No, that's not how it works at all. The same thing tastes different to different people. I love cilantro, but for some people it tastes like soap. If it tasted like soap to me, I wouldn't like it either.

The point is, maybe because I have some weird physiology, Chad's cum (at least) had an absolutely divine taste to it. I couldn't wait for more.

I wound up spending the night with him, something I hadn't planned to do. I changed my plans when I thought about waking Chad up by taking his morning woody into my mouth to get more of his sweet nectar. I did that and it tasted just as wonderful in the morning as it had the night before.

We ate breakfast and I blew Chad one more time before going home. Chad must have been a bit bewildered but figured he was somehow in hog heaven. I suspect he had no idea that this was giving me even more pleasure than it was him.

For a while, Chad and I were both very happy. He was getting all the blowjobs he could handle and I was getting a lot of the cum I craved. (I won't say all that I could handle because I came to realize that I could really handle much more than Chad could provide.)

My relationship with Chad ended when he came into the house to see me on my knees blowing both of his housemates. I didn't plan to do it. But I went to Chad's house to meet him and he was delayed over an hour getting home by some unexpected developments at the lab where he was working as a student technician.

So, I shot the breeze with Dennis and Ken, Chad's housemates. Ken was the one that turned the conversation toward sex.

"You and Chad have really been going at it recently!"

"What do you mean?" I said, as if anyone could have failed to notice how many times we had excused ourselves to go to Chad's room, only to come out looking very satisfied.

"Well, Chad said..."

"Chad said what?"

No response.

"Chad said what?" I pressed.

After an awkward silence, Ken stammered out, "Chad said that you were giving him a lot of blowjobs."

"He did?! I was floored. How could Chad have shared that? I was furious.

"You can't tell anybody," I pleaded. "You've got to promise." But, as I was begging for their silence, it struck me. There was a perfect way to get back at Chad for blabbing and, at the same time, to get more of the cum I craved.

"I'll tell you what," I began. "If you promise not to tell anyone ever about this, I'll give you both a sample of what Chad's been getting."

"Really?" Dennis sputtered. "What about Chad?"

"Chad apparently doesn't think that this is something just between him and me."

Ken wasn't going to let the moment pass. Maybe he was afraid that I'd think better of my deal I'd proposed and retract the offer. "Hell, yes!" he said.

"Well, stand up and drop your drawers," I instructed.

"Right here?... At the same time?" Dennis asked.

"No time like the present, Dennis. And, we're all friends here, right? I think I can handle you both."

They didn't need to be told again. Both of them got up and pulled their pants down past their thighs. I got on my knees in precisely the same place I'd first found my passion for cum some weeks ago. I thought about how quickly I'd progressed from never having swallowed a guy's spunk to being on my knees to coax cum from two hardening cocks.

I took Ken's cock in my mouth first. I didn't ignore Dennis's. I used my hand to stroke him to full hardness, getting him ready for my mouth, too. Then I went back and forth, alternating each cock in my mouth and hand, working each to an impending climax when I would get my reward. (That word, 'reward', is often used to describe the cum a woman extracts from a man's cock. Usually it's a misdescription to feed a man's ego. Not in my case. Getting my mouth filled with a man's cum was truly my reward for sucking him off.)

Both cocks were getting close to exploding. Just as Dennis was about to shoot his load into my eager mouth, I heard the door open and Chad yell out, "What the fuck?!"

It wasn't really a question and even if it were, I wasn't going to answer. My mouth was busy with a much more important job: swallowing every drop of Dennis's salty semen that he'd begun shooting in my mouth.

Dennis, completely wrapped up in his orgasm, ignored Chad's interruption as he pumped cum into my mouth. But Ken was apparently taken aback. He began to pull away from me. I had no intention of letting that happen. I kept a tight grip on his cock and pulled him closer.

As soon as I'd swallowed Dennis's load, without looking toward Chad at all, I turned my attention, and my mouth, to Ken's cock. It's true that I was angry at Chad for telling Dennis and Ken about my addiction to cum. But my ignoring Chad in favor of Ken's cock was motivated less by any sort of revenge against Chad than by the simple need to satisfy my hunger for cum.

Ken was eagerly cooperating now. Any thoughts he had about backing away had faded from his consciousness as I began working on his cock in earnest. It took only moments to bring Ken off. As I felt Ken's cock unload in my mouth, I thought about the similarities, and subtle differences, in the taste of the three guy's cum.

I didn't swallow Ken's cum right away, I rolled it around in my mouth, letting it excite my taste buds as the scent filled my nostrils. I realized that I had a goal in life now. I was going to become a connoisseur of cum, a sommelier of semen.

I would have been happy--more than happy--to suck Chad off but he'd gone to his room and, judging from how hard he slammed the door, he was in a bit of a snit. So, I went home, thinking about how my life would go as I pursued my goal.

Part II: It Takes a Village

Word spread. Who's surprised about that? It became generally known among the guys I knew, and among the guys who knew the guys I knew, that I was always available for a blowjob. And that the blowjob they got from me would be enthusiastic and have no strings attached. There was never a, "Will you respect me in the morning?" or even a "Will you call me tomorrow?" response attached to the blowjob.

Some guys were jerks about it; they wanted to treat me like a slut. But, guess what? The cum of jerks tastes just as good as any other guy's cum. So, I didn't mind.

The good part about word spreading was that it increased my supply of spunk. I often sucked off three or four guys a day. Sometimes more.

The bad part was that my activities inevitably became known to the girls in our circle. I was never really close to any of them anyway. But now it was obvious that I was a pariah, looked down on by all of them and hated by the ones whose boyfriends had chosen to get from me what they were denied by them.

So be it. Around every silver lining, there's always a cloud. You gotta take the bad with the good.

My craving for cum was being fed, but not sated. I was a glutton for guys' goo. Often after I'd sucked a guy off and was savoring his cum in my mouth, I'd be wishing there was another cock waiting to spew its load into my mouth. It was like potato chips. You might think that you can eat just one and stop there. But the taste in your mouth provokes an even stronger desire for another one, and another one,...

I often thought back to the incident with Ken and Dennis and how nice it was, while sucking off one cock, to have another in my hand, sort of like an on-deck batter.

Inevitably, this led to more than a few times when I took on a group of guys. These weren't bukkake sessions. What a fucking waste to have all that cum sprayed on your face! When you go to an expensive restaurant for a terrific meal, do you have a food fight with your partner, throwing the food at each other's faces instead of taking it all in your mouths to savor the taste? Sure, if a guy cums on your face, you can push it into your mouth and swallow it, but inevitably, some is wasted.

I usually wasn't a target for facials, though I had my share of those, too. I was sometimes a cum bucket--an open receptacle for men to ejaculate into--but more often a very efficient cum extractor.

The first time this happened was when Glenn, a guy I'd been sucking off from time to time for a while, asked if I'd come to a party he was organizing for the outgoing officers of the fraternity he belonged to. As he described his plans, it became clear that I was to be the entertainment.

I'm sure Glenn thought of this as a great way to impress his friends by getting a girl to service them. Of course, I always looked at my activities differently. While the guys might have thought that I was servicing them, I thought of it as them servicing me. It all depends on your point of view.

That sounded like fun to me. I didn't know any of the guys I'd be doing so this was like a wine tasting of a bunch of new wines. And, another plus: it would no doubt lead to an expanded supply. (I should really get business cards printed up, I thought. But what would I say on them?) It did, indeed do that--more so than I'd anticipated.

On the night of the party, Glenn picked me up and drove me to the fraternity. On the way there, he explained that there would be lots of guys there but most weren't allowed to partake in the fun. That was only for the outgoing officers. The rest of the guys were just there to watch.

I'm glad Glenn forewarned me about that because when I walked into the room where it was to happen, there were 30 or so guys standing around, drinking, and talking. The idea of sucking off 30 guys was intriguing, but also a bit terrifying. I didn't doubt that I could handle the amount of cum. There seemed to be no end to my desire for cum--at least none that I'd been able to discover. But my jaw and my lips would surely have given out before I'd finished.

There were only eight guys who I would be sucking off. I thought I could handle that.

Before we got started, I was asked by multiple guys if I wanted a drink. Maybe they were just being polite or maybe they thought they needed to ply me with alcohol before I'd follow the plan. Like I said, Glenn was the only guy who knew me so it's understandable if that's what they thought. I didn't want any alcohol, though. Alcohol anesthetizes your taste buds and I didn't want anything dulling my senses.

Glenn clinked his glass to get the group's attention and gave a short speech, thanking the outgoing officers for their terrific work over the past year. He said that he'd arranged an unforgettable gift for them.

I don't think most of the guys knew what that gift was going to be, but the outgoing officers clearly did. He had gathered them around him while he praised their work and positioned me just behind the group. When Glenn said to the outgoing officers, "Gentleman, get ready," they stripped off their clothes.

I heard murmurs from the larger group as those guys speculated on what was to happen. It became clear as Glenn guided me into the middle of the circle of naked guys and helped me to my knees.

So, for the first time in my life (but not the last), I found myself on my knees, looking at an array of cocks that were eager to fill my mouth with their salty spunk. This was a challenge and, I thought: Challenge accepted!

I took the first cock in my mouth and grabbed each of the neighboring cocks in my hands. I had all three cocks hard quickly. Despite how desperately I wanted cum from the guy's cock that was in my mouth, I decided not to stick with that cock until I'd made it cum. Instead, I wanted to work my way around the circle of guys, getting each to the edge of an orgasm before bringing them off in rapid succession. I was hoping to end it like a fireworks grand finale.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers
12