7 Sins: Gluttony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,106 Followers

Taking so many cocks into my mouth in such a short amount of time allowed me to really focus on the subtle and not so subtle differences. While some were veiny, others were smoother. Most were cut, but one wasn't. That was a new experience for me. Some had much more pronounced heads than others. Some were straight and some curved, either up or to one side.

I know some people have strong preferences for one kind of cock or another. My preference was for any cock that was going to cum in my mouth. And all of these guys' cocks were hard and eager to unload for me.

While I was taking care of three cocks, one in my mouth and one in each hand, the other guys were stroking their cocks to keep them hard for the next time they were treated to my hands or mouth. I saw some of the other fraternity members outside my circle of cocks, stroking themselves, too.

As much as I enjoyed this foreplay, my jaw was beginning to hurt and, besides... foreplay is only really good when it leads to the main event. I decided it was time to bring this scene to a climax--or, rather, to eight climaxes.

To do this, I focused all of my attention on just one cock at a time. I put one hand on the base of the guy's cock, jacking it hard, and used the other hand to cup his balls while I worked his shaft with my mouth.

For most of the guys, it took under a minute to get them shooting their loads into my mouth. I'd gotten them primed and ready to explode. Maybe it would sound hotter for me to say that some of them shot such huge loads of cum in my mouth that I struggled to keep up with it. But that would be a lie. By this time, I was a pretty experienced cum extractor. I took each load in my mouth eagerly and easily. I paused before swallowing each of these deposits not because I was overwhelmed but because I wanted to relish the taste. (When you're having dinner at that fancy restaurant, you don't just gulp down your food!)

Even factoring in the moments between each cock I took to savor the flavor, I think it took less than 15 minutes from the beginning of the first guy's ejaculation in my mouth till I swallowed the last guy's semen. They say that the typical ejaculate is between a quarter of a teaspoon and a whole teaspoon. That means that even if these guys were at the high end of that range, well less than a quarter of a cup of the semen was swimming around in my stomach. Funny to think about that. It felt like a whole lot more. How could less than a quarter of a cup be so satisfying?

As Glenn drove me home, he couldn't stop talking about how terrific I was. Praise is nice but, in this case, not necessary. I'd received my reward.

As we drove up to my apartment, Glenn told me that he'd been elected an officer of the fraternity, which is why he was in charge of tonight's ceremony for the outgoing officers. He said he hoped that next year's event would be just as hot as this year's.

I took that as an invitation. "Do you want a preview?" I asked. Stupid question. Glenn is a guy! But, you know what they say, "consent is sexy." So, with Glenn's (foreseeable) consent, I wrestled out his cock and gave him a blowjob in the car.

Watching the events of the night must have had their effect on Glenn. He was fully hard in a matter of seconds and he clearly had no desire to drag this out. His hips were rising as much as the steering wheel would allow and he was moaning loudly. I was eager to get this last load of the night, too, so I worked on his cock furiously.

In moments, he was shooting jet after jet of slick semen into my mouth. Really?! I thought. Really... only a teaspoon or less of cum?! I couldn't believe it. How could such a tiny amount fill my senses so fully and satisfy so completely.

After Glenn recovered a bit, he said, "Oh God, Sophie. You're amazing!"

I am amazing. And I completely understood why guys liked me so much in the way that they did. Sometimes I wished that I could have a long steady relationship with one guy. But that just wouldn't work out for me. I could never be satisfied with just the cum that one guy could provide. And no guy is going to put up with a girlfriend sucking off every cock she can get in her mouth.

So, I had to make a choice. I did. And I don't regret it

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,106 Followers
12