7 Sins: Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come closer," Aaron ordered. So I shuffled forward on my knees, again expecting him to make me suck him off.

"Now stroke your dick."

That was a new one. What was he up to with this? It didn't matter. I had to do whatever he wanted. So, I began stroking my cock.

"Here," Aaron said, "this will help."

He tossed me a bottle of lube that I hadn't noticed was on the couch next to him. I squirted some on my dick and went back to stroking it.

It didn't take long for me to get hard. But I didn't know where this was going until Aaron piped up again.

"Okay, Connor. Now here's what you're going to do. You're going to stroke your cock while you look at mine and tell me how much you love my cock. You're going to tell me that you fantasize about sucking it when you beat off. You're going to tell me how much you yearn to feel it between your lips, pumping its load into your hungry mouth. And you're going to be very convincing. Got it?"

Given that all of that script was the complete opposite of the truth, this would have been a challenge even for a gifted actor. I'm no actor at all. But I had no choice but to comply as best I could.

So, there I was, on my knees with my pants around my ankles, stroking my own cock while I praised Aaron's little dick. "Oh, Aaron... I love your cock. I think about it all the time. I jack off imagining that it's spewing hot cum in my mouth." Blah, blah, blah.

I'm sure I wasn't convincing. But I think all Aaron really cared about was how humiliated it made me feel. And he had succeeded in that.

"That's good, Connor. Now keep it up while you stroke yourself to an orgasm. Catch your cum in your hand and don't let a drop hit the carpet."

So, swallowing whatever pride I still had, I stroked my cock until I came in my hand, all the time saying how much I admired and lusted after Aaron's dick. He didn't believe a word of it, I'm sure. But he was getting what he wanted: my complete humiliation and subordination to him.

"Now, just to whet your appetite, lick up your cum and tell me you wish it was my cum you were eating."

I'd tasted my cum before. I think about every guy has, just out of curiosity. I'm not a fan. I'm happy to pump the stuff down Denise's throat or, for that matter, down the throat of any beautiful woman. But I wasn't into the taste and texture myself.

It wasn't the taste and texture that was so objectionable now, though. It was being forced, first to masturbate in front of my tormentor and, then, to lick up my cum as if I loved it--loved it, but not as much as I loved the taste of Aaron's cum.

But I did it--licked up every drop and told Aaron how much I wished it was his cum that I was eating.

When I'd finished, Aaron said, "Well, if you want my cum so much, go ahead and suck my cock to get your reward."

That was obviously what his "whet your appetite" comment had foreshadowed.

Shuffling closer to him, I took his little stiffie in my mouth. It was obvious that watching me masturbate and eat my cum had excited Aaron. His tiny dick was rigid with excitement and it was clear he wasn't planning to draw this out. Maybe his excitement meant I wasn't far off in thinking that he was gay. Or maybe he was excited just because he was a sadist.

Whatever excited him, it was powerful. Within a minute his hips thrust up hard and he began spurting his liquidy load in my mouth. I'd like to say that this is something a straight guy like me never gets used to. But the truth is that I'd sucked Aaron off so many times by now that this part of the scene felt almost routine. I swallowed his spunk without any difficulty.

When I'd finished, Aaron fell back on the couch, completely sated, his eyes open but unfocused. I struggled to my feet awkwardly because of the pants still wrapped around my ankles. I caught Aaron smiling smugly at my cumbrous move to my feet. As quickly as I could, I pulled up my pants and got ready to leave. But Aaron had one more indignity to impose.

"This time," he said, "you wanted it so much, I think you need to CashApp me $750. I mean, this one was special for you. You got to cum, too. And you got to do that focused on the object of your desire."

Object of my desire, my fucking ass! I thought. But I CashApped him the $750. It turned out that Aaron was fine with me continuing to embezzle funds from the company. In fact, he helped cover my tracks. It benefited him, too.

Aaron continued to use me as his personal cocksucker, though the frequency tapered off. My fervent hope was that he would just get tired of using my mouth. It was the only way I could see that I might get my old life back. The fact that Aaron wasn't using me quite as much didn't mean that I wasn't still paying him in dollars for his silence. He made me set up an automatic funds transfer of $500 a week as his "retainer" and then just tacked on a little bonus when he felt he deserved it for giving me "what I wanted."

Still, the tapering off of the sexual abuse was welcome. I took it as a good sign. Unfortunately, I was wrong about what it meant.

Part III: Cuckoldry

I was volunteering for business travel as much as possible. When I was out of town, I was free from Aaron's abuse. He made up for it when I got back in town but, still, it gave me a few days when I knew I wouldn't be subjected to his perverted demands. I didn't realize how Aaron was amusing himself while I was away. Idle hands do the devil's work, they say. And I guess that's true of idle dicks, too.

After I got back from a trip to an expo that took me away from Thursday night until Sunday morning, I thought I'd be free of Aaron until at least the workweek began. But it was not to be. I got a text from Aaron mid-afternoon ordering me to his house for the evening.

I made an excuse to Denise about needing to go into the office to tie up some things that had come up at the expo. She acted disappointed but I think she was fine with my being away for the evening. She'd been acting weird since I'd gotten home--kind of distant and reserved.

Walking up to Aaron's apartment, I was assuming that this would be a pretty standard "suck Aaron's little dick because he can't get a real woman" session. He'd been deprived of my mouth for days now and, no doubt, was craving it. Of course, he'd frame the encounter as satisfying my desire to suck his dick after I'd been away from it for too many days. Whatever! I just wanted to get this over with.

As it turned out, he had a special event planned.

Things started out normally enough. He had me strip completely naked and then get on my knees before him asking him if I could please suck his dick. He'd made me do this, or things like it, enough that it now came pretty easy to me. I was able to dissociate myself from what I was saying, maybe like an actor does, and say these things without causing me too much upset.

When he "allowed" me to suck his dick, I took down his pants, took his hardening pecker between my thumb and two fingers and brought it to my mouth. His dick stiffened completely in seconds when I began sucking on it. I would have been more than happy to get him off as quickly as possible and get back home to Denise. But Aaron kept slowing me down to draw this out. Then, he pushed me away from him completely.

"Wait, Connor. I have a great idea. Let's have a few beers and watch a video together."

How was that a great idea? I thought. But I wasn't calling the shots so I just silently went along.

So, there I sat naked on the couch next to Aaron, who had nothing but a t-shirt on while he fumbled with his phone to cast a video to the TV.

The video started with an amateurish title screen saying, "While You Were Gone". I didn't have time to process it before the scene began. It took me just a couple of seconds to realize that it was some sort of security camera footage of my bedroom!

What the fuck! Was this twerp going to show me more of the videos he'd gotten showing me fucking other women in my house? And what would be the point of that? I knew he had them. There was no reason to be showing them to me now.

When I saw Denise walk into view of the camera, I realized that wasn't what was going on here at all.

Denise stopped and turned. "Come here," she said to someone off camera. "I want to show you something."

Was Aaron showing me that Denise was having an affair? I wondered. Shit! I thought, I'd never have guessed it. The thought pissed me off. How dare she cheat on me?!

Shock turned to outrage when I saw Aaron walk into view.

"What do you want to show me?" Aaron asked.

"Well, it's not a thing," Denise replied. "It's a thing I can do."

And with that, she dropped to her knees and began unzipping Aaron's pants.

"You motherfucker!" I screamed (though 'wife-fucker' would have been more accurate). I turned and grabbed Aaron, ready to beat him to a bloody pulp.

"Stop, Connor. You don't want to hurt me. And remember, if anything happens to me, you're going to prison."

This stopped my attack, but not the anger that prompted it. I was seething and trying to think of some way to get out from under the sword that Aaron held over my head. But there was none.

"Sit back and enjoy the film. I've seen your browser history. I know you like watching women give head--maybe almost as much as you enjoy giving me head," Aaron continued. "And you'll see that this chick's really good at giving head."

This chick?! That was my wife he was talking about.

"Oops," Aaron piped up. "We need to back it up. We missed a good part. Now just be quiet and watch." He backed it up to the beginning and, once again, I watched my wife fall to her knees to suck Aaron's dick.

When Denise had fished out Aaron's dick, she said, "Ooh, I love your cock, Aaron."

Loves his cock?! What's that about? It's not a cock It's a little boy's pee-pee!

"You know," Denise continued, "Connor thinks that size is the important thing for cocks. But he couldn't be more wrong. What matters is how you use it. And you know how to use it!"

I couldn't believe that Denise was saying these things. I really thought she loved big cocks and she'd told me many times that she loved how big my cock was. What the hell was going on with her?

Whatever it was, it was sure motivating her to worship Aaron's tiny dick. She was licking it from the base to the tips, swirling her tongue around the head, and then taking it deep into her mouth. I was simultaneously appalled and transfixed.

"Hey!" Aaron disrupted my focus. "You're watching some good porn here, and it's going to get better. You should be stroking your cock." I didn't start right away, which prompted a sharp "Do it!"from Aaron.

As I stroked my cock, it rose to attention. It didn't matter, I guess, that the video was making me enraged and embarrassed. Maybe those emotions contributed to my arousal. I don't know. But, as I stroked myself watching my wife pleasure this obnoxious jerk with her mouth, I was completely hard.

"Connor, you can do that with your left hand. You should be stroking my cock with your right."

Shit! In the first place, I'm a rightie. I stroke my cock with my right hand. It just felt weird to do it with my left. And, second, I really didn't want to stroke Aaron's dick while I watched my wife suck it. But, again, my wants didn't matter. So, I found myself stroking my own cock and Aaron's pecker.

"Oh," Aaron piped up, "this is really good. Watch what she does with her tongue. Denise had Aaron's whole cock in her mouth and was thrusting her tongue out along its underside to tickle his balls.

"Man, she's really a great cocksucker, Connor. Do you know that? You have a real gem there."

Oh, God! I really didn't want to have to hear Aaron's running commentary through this whole video. But it looked as if that's what I'd be subjected to.

Soon Denise got up and undressed in front of Aaron and the camera. He stripped his clothes off quickly and had her get on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed, positioning her so that the camera got a good shot of her inviting ass, but the action wouldn't be completely blocked when he got behind her.

"I want you to fuck me, Aaron. I want you to fuck me hard." God, I hated hearing those words. To hear Denise plead for Aaron's diminutive dick was disgusting.

I'm sure Aaron loved hearing those words. In any case, he wasted no time in pounding his pecker into Denise's warm, wet hole. He grabbed her hips tightly and pistoned in and out of her cunt like a man possessed.

Denise was showing every sign of loving this but I was having a hard time imagining how she could even feel his thin dick in her cunt.

"Look at how her breasts are swinging as I pound her pussy, Connor. Isn't that beautiful?" It would have been, too, if it were being caused by my cock slamming into her cunt. It was revolting to think of it being caused by Aaron fucking her. And it infuriated and disgusted the hell out of me that I was pleasuring Aaron's cock with my hand while I watched the video of it impaling my wife. But worse was yet to come.

After about five minutes of Aaron fucking Denise in this position, her in hands and knees on the bed and him standing behind her fucking her from the back, Denise turned to him and said: "Aaron, Honey, I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

Sheeze! Will the humiliation never stop? First, what's with this 'honey' shit? But, more to the point, Denise hated anal sex. We'd tried it only a couple of times and she'd ruled it off limits. Now she was offering her asshole to this, well, asshole?!

In the video, Aaron quickly obliged, plunging his pecker into Denise's asshole without even pausing to put on a rubber. It drove me crazy to hear Denise squeal with pleasure and urge Aaron on: "Oh, God! Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard!"

It drove me crazy, but it also drove me into a frenzy pounding my very hard cock even harder.

"Hey, slow down, Connor. You don't want to shoot off yet!"

Well, I did. I really did want to shoot off then. But, like the defeated man I was, I followed orders.

I was stroking both Aaron's and my cock slowly when, on the screen, Aaron roared out that he was cumming.

"Oh, yes!" Denise urged. "Cum in me! Fill me with your seed! Make me your anal slut!" And that's what he was doing.

When Aaron had finished spewing his cum into Denise's ass, they both collapsed on the bed. Their voices were softer now, but I could still hear them.

"God, Aaron," Denise said softly. "That was terrific. No one ever made me feel like that before."

"You're welcome."

WTF, Aaron was telling Denise she was welcome for him fucking her in the ass?! But Denise didn't seem to mind.

"Can we do that again?" Denise said. "Not now, I mean. I'm kind of sore. But next time. I really liked that."

"Sure, we can do it again. But--and this is important, Denise--that hole is off limits for Connor. You understand? That's only for me."

"Of course." Denise agreed without hesitation. "I don't want Connor to do that and I won't let him. That's just for you, Honey."

Man! They were intimate in a way that pierced my heart. Not only had she eagerly encouraged him to fuck her asshole and pledged that it was there only for him, they were exchanging pet names.

But Aaron--the living, breathing Aaron who's dick I was still stroking with one hand--didn't let me dwell on that painful point.

"See, Connor," he said. "I told you it was hot. Didn't you love that?"

I didn't. But I didn't say anything.

"Now that we're inspired by that great video, it's time for us to have a little fun. You saw how much Denise loved sucking my cock, didn't you? And I know you love it just as much. So, I'm going to let you suck my cock now."

Let me?! Would he ever tire of playing his silly game of pretending that I wanted this?

"Get on your knees between my legs and worship my cock."

Worship?! I guess he wasn't going to tire of that game.

I positioned myself between Aaron's legs and looked at his little stiffy. Of course I was furious that he'd used his micropenis on Denise. (Well, it wasn't technically a micropenis, but, after what I'd been subjected to, I'm entitled to a little exaggeration here.) And I would be happy to see Aaron suffer and die--to do it myself if I could get away with it. But the thought that was burning in my mind was simply: How on Earth could Denise have gotten pleasure from this tiny thing?!

"Get going, Connor. There's no need to delay your gratification."

Ignoring his taunt, but not his command, I moved forward to take Aaron's dick into my mouth. But he stopped me.

"Wait, Connor," he ordered. "First, you need to say, 'Ooh, I love your cock, Aaron!"

Why that? I wondered. It wasn't until I heard the words spill out of my mouth that I realized that this was exactly what Denise had said just before she sucked Aaron's dick. So, Aaron was enjoying making me replay Denise's role.

I sucked Aaron's cock, as I had so many times now, trying to work him to an orgasm so this could be over. But he wasn't progressing very fast. Maybe, instead of priming him to spew, the very long foreplay during the video had made him a little numb to my oral ministrations. Whatever... he wasn't advancing to an orgasm very quickly. He was, though, as stiff as I'd ever made him.

Aaron surprised me: "Stop, Connor. We have something new to try."

I should have already seen what was in store for me, but I didn't. I really didn't understand why Aaron had stopped me before shooting his sperm in my mouth. But it soon became clear.

"You know what Denise loved even more than sucking by hard cock? It was taking it deep in her ass."

Oh, shit! He's planning to fuck my ass.

"If she loved it so much, I'll bet you will, too. Let's find out." Aaron ordered me to position myself on my hands and knees and he got behind me.

"You've got kind of a cute little butt here, Connor. Has anyone ever told you that before?"

Of course not! But I didn't say anything.

There was a pause in the action and I looked back to see that Aaron was putting on a condom. Thank God for small blessings. Then I felt something cold and oily being dripped down my ass crack. And I guess I should thank God that Aaron was using lube, too.

"Connor, now's when you say, ""Aaron, I want you to fuck me in the ass!" I recalled that Denise had called him 'Honey' when she said that. I was happy that Aaron edited that out. But, even with that change, I hated asking Aaron to fuck me. I did it, though.

I felt Aaron pulling my ass cheeks apart and then I felt the tip of his dick press against my asshole. He grabbed my hips in his hands and began pushing his dick into my ass.

It slipped in easily and it didn't hurt at all. (Aaron's size was another thing I should thank God for now.) Aaron let out a moan and began thrusting in and out of my asshole, sometimes pulling completely out and, then, ramming back into my hole.

"Now say, 'Oh, God! Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard!'"

What the hell?! Had Aaron memorized the video. How many times could he have watched it (and probably beat off to it)?

"Say it, Connor!"

"Oh, God! Yes! Fuck me ass! Fuck me hard!" I managed to say. And he did! Aaron was like a man possessed, fucking me with abandon.

Then (and this is something I never thought would happen and that still amazes me), it started to feel good. Because Aaron was small, there was no pain. But he was large enough to stretch my anal sphincter in a way that was quite pleasurable. His size provided just enough friction to stimulate those sensitive nerves. And, while his tool wasn't very long, it was clearly long enough to hit my prostate--perhaps stimulating it more than a larger cock would because, with each thrust, Aaron's dick would go from not touching my prostate at all to punching against it.