7 Sins: Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing great, Connor. I really love the way your asshole grips my cock, trying to milk my sweet juice into it," Aaron said. "But now it's time for you to say, '"Oh, yes! Cum in me! Fill me with your seed! Make me your anal slut!"

Oh, God! But I said it: ""Oh, yes! Cum in me! Fill me with your seed! Make me your anal slut!"

And, as if in response to my pleading, Aaron began spewing his spunk. He was holding my hips hard and pounding as deeply as he could into my ass when an even more amazing thing happened: I had the first prostate orgasm I'd ever experienced. It was different from anything I'd known.

I don't know how to describe it properly. Some differences from ordinary orgasms were obvious. So, instead of thrusting my hips forward as I came, I was thrusting back onto Aaron's dick. But the feeling of the orgasm was different in ineffable ways. There's no way to explain it. You just have to feel it to understand.

As Aaron shot his seed in my ass, my own semen was spurting out of my cock and onto the carpet. I could feel the individual jets of warm, slick cumn as they shot out of my cock and I bent my head down to watch the shower of goo erupting from my cock.

Aaron collapsed on top of me and I fell to the floor feeling the still warm cum that wetted the carpet. Though he was panting from his exertion, he managed to give me my next command.

"Connor, you know what you need to say now, right? You need to say: '"God, Aaron... that was terrific. No one ever made me feel like that before."

To my shame, it was true. Still, it was very difficult for me to say this to my assailant. But I managed to say, between my own gasps for breath, "Oh, God, Aaron! That was terrific. No one ever made me feel like that before." And the slippery mess on the carpet was silent testimony to that fact.

"What do you say next, Connor?"

To tell the truth, I didn't recall what Denise had said next. Unlike Aaron, I hadn't memorized the scene.

"I don't remember."

"You ask if we can do it again."

"Oh, yeah." And I managed to say, 'Can we do it again, Aaron?"

"Yes, of course,' he replied, "any time you want," as if he was doing me a favor.

---------------------------

That's how I came to be Aaron's bitchboy--an object lesson in how "pride goeth before the fall." I continued to service Aaron at his whim and to pay him for the "pleasure" of doing so for several years, until he got a job in another city and moved away. And, Aaron continued to have his way with Denise, often sharing videos of those trysts with me to further humiliate me.

Until after Aaron moved away, Denise and I never spoke about Aaron. But, after he was out of our lives, Denise finally opened up about him. It was only then that I had a major mystery solved. I learned that Aaron's security cameras at my house had exposed an affair that Denise had been having and Aaron used that to blackmail Denise into acting as if she was a willing, even eager, participant in their activities.

Finally, it all made sense to me, with one big exception. While I now understood that Denise's praise for Aaron's cock was all an act, I'd seen how she responded to him fucking her ass and that didn't seem like an act. Of course, I knew what she felt when Aaron fucked her in the ass. But, of course, I never shared that with Denise.