7 - The Unexpected Reunion

Story Info
Chapter 7 for the series House of Slaves.
3.8k words
4.47
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Eliza were woken by the sound of their cage unlocking. The sound of keys unlocking their door startled them - waking them up with the same instinctive fear that Anna had experienced when she woke up bound to the wall during her first morning at the House of Slaves. Anna looked up as the door was unlocked, eyes wide with confusion. Eliza whimpered softly, shivering with anxiety, her head lowered in the servitude posture as the Dom walked towards her. He put the keys into his pocket, then stooped and picked up the leashes connected to Anna and Eliza.

Anna swallowed, lowering her head, her heart pounding as she crawled out with Eliza into the living room, the morning sunlight entering through the window. She glanced about in confusion. It was spacious and looked comfy, but she doubted she had the luxury to feel comfortable here.

They knelt in servitude posture in front of the Dom. "Sir."

"Very submissive." The Dom chuckled. "Good."

He walked around Anna and Eliza, watching them as if they were curious animals that he could take delight in looking at.

Eliza sighed softly.

Anna kept her head lowered, trembling in subservience. She bit her lips, cheeks flushed in shame as she felt the Dom's presence. Her eyes widened as she felt the leash being gently pulled, her eyes tearing slightly.

"Not a sound - only silent submission, understand?" The Dom demanded.

Anna and Eliza nodded.

"I will not be touching your bodies much - your training will be executed by my assistant slave." The Dom said. "Lucy, come out."

To Anna and Eliza's surprise, Lucy walked out from one of the doors that led into a darker part of the house. Anna felt her eyes widening in surprise, unable to control her expression of disbelief. Anna had assumed that Lucy was still in the House of Slaves, and never thought fate would bring them together here. "Lucy!" Anna gasped.

Lucy was naked, wearing high heels as she walked into the room. Her eyes widened when she saw Anna and Eliza, but she squatted down before the Dom in the servitude posture. "Sir."

Anna turned her attention to the Dom, who watched Lucy intently. "You know this girl?" He asked.

Lucy stared blankly at the Dom for a few seconds before remembering that she should answer his question. "I...I met her in the House of Slaves."

"Hmm." He nodded, smirking. "This is going to be interesting."

"Eliza and Anna, this is Lucy. You will call her Mistress Lucy, as she is ranked higher than both of you. You are all my slaves though, and I can change your ranks whenever I see fit. As she is higher ranked, she will wear more than you, in this case high heels."

"Lucy, you will assist me in training them." The Dom ordered.

Lucy was still trying to get over the shock of seeing the two girls in their servitude postures, and tried her best to suppress her surprise and respond quickly. "Yes sir." She muttered softly, composing herself.

"I will be observing you when it comes to torture - and I can also intervene whenever I please." He said. "we shall begin with some obedience tests - let's see how obedient you are to my orders." The Dom looked up at the clock. "We have time, I want to see how quickly you can complete this test." He leaned back into the comfortable couch and motioned for Lucy to stand up. "go get the crotch rope and tie it across the room."

Lucy walked to the cupboard to retrieve it, and tied it across the room. "Yes sir."

The crotch rope had lots of knots on it, which was intended to cause discomfort and stimulation to the slave's slit when they walked on it. the rope would bite into their tender pussies as they were forced to walk on it.

The Dom looked down at his slaves. "Lucy will order you to stand up, Anna, then you will walk from one end of the room to the other on the crotch rope, Eliza will do the same afterwards. Go ahead."

Lucy couldn't bear doing this to her friends, but she had no choice. "Anna, stand up and straddle the crotch rope. Arms in the air."

Anna took a deep breath, composing herself. "Yes Mistress Lucy." She squared her shoulders and stood up, raising her arms high up into the air as she straddled the rough crotch rope. She felt the texture of the rope biting into her sensitive skin - this was uncomfortable. It stung even though she hadn't started to walk. She had to stand on tiptoe to ease the discomfort, but she knew she couldn't do it for long. The crotch rope was made by two ropes in parallel, increasing the surface area of contact.

To her horror, Lucy knelt beside her and adjusted the two ropes such that her clitoris was positioned right between the rough ropes, like a train on two tracks. walking would cause immense stimulation to her clit, like a train sliding along the tracks. Anna whimpered in dreaded anticipation, fearing for herself. Lucy stood up and raised her whip. "Walk."

Anna bit her lips as she stood, squinting as she prepared herself mentally, then with a sudden intake of breath she began to move, walking with the rough texture stimulating the nerve endings in her clitoris on each side, making her bend double from the overly stimulating friction.

Eliza could only stare, feeling almost as if the Dom wanted her to watch this so that she would imagine herself on the receiving end of the torture.

Anna's eyes were tearful as she took a few hesitant steps forward - then suddenly, her hips bucked involuntarily, her mind scrambling to keep herself from screaming as the stimulation overpowered her and forced her to cum. Anna wailed and bucked on the crotch rope on tiptoe, juices flowing down her thighs. Lucy looked at the Dom in despair, knowing this required a punishment.

"Make her walk for thirty minutes." The Dom chuckled. "as punishment for not asking for permission to cum."

Lucy gave the panting Anna a gentle whip on the back. "Walk."

The Dom frowned. "Harder. Whip her harder!"

Lucy nodded, eyes widening slightly. She turned towards Anna and raised her whip, her arm moving rapidly as she whipped the slave on her buttocks.

Anna squealed, biting her lips as she got the message, pushing herself to walk despite the sensations from the crotch rope. Her face flushed red from both the effort and the stimulation. Anna grunted and sobbed as she trudged forward, the crotch rope mercilessly stimulating her clit that was sandwiched between them. To her horror, her pussy felt a knot on the crotch rope. to continue walking, she would have through grind past the knot, but that would mean an overwhelming amount of clitoral stimulation for her - something Anna wasn't sure if she could handle. She stood uncertainly, trembling and whimpering, hands raised in the air, looking at Lucy and her Dom fearfully.

"What are you waiting for? Make her walk!" He nodded at Lucy.

Anna looked pleadingly at Lucy. "Mistress..."

Lucy closed her eyes and raised the whip, bringing it down on Anna's breasts this time. Anna howled and gasped, desperately trying to will her body to push past the knot - but her legs refused to budge.

Lucy walked behind Anna, and with an apologetic stare, pushed the girl forcefully. Anna screamed as the knot rubbed past her tortured clit. Anna bent forward from the harsh sensation, her clit forcefully grazed by the knot on the crotch rope. She couldn't help it - but suddenly the stimulation overloaded her as she cummed yet again, sobbing and shuddering, wet juices drenching the rope and pooling on the ground below.

The Dom gave Anna a stern stare as he sat on the couch. "You forgot to ask. Again."

Anna blushed furiously, gasping as she attempted to get her composure back, but failing as she struggled to control her twitching thighs. She bowed before the Dom. "Sorry...I'm sorry sir." She gritted her teeth, forcing herself to take slow steps on the crotch rope as she walked, her breasts and nipples hurting from Lucy's merciless whipping as she trudged forward with great difficulty - the only way of walking she could handle as she struggled to walk the crotch rope.

Eliza whimpered at the sight, blushing red at what she had to watch.

The Dom seemed to take great enjoyment from this, enjoying Anna's futile struggle as he chuckled with amusement, watching her as she squirmed and walked in awkward positions that minimized the friction.

Soon, Anna encountered another knot. She shivered as she looked at it apprehensively, knowing this would be torture as well. Anna stood still, almost in tears from the ongoing stimulation from the crotch rope as it pushed past her abused clitoris. Her body quivered as she stood, eyes closed tightly as she held back a cry. The pain was enough to trigger her into an orgasm, and Anna suddenly felt her muscles twitching and clamping around the knot as she shuddered from the pleasurable spasms that shook her body.

Anna opened her eyes to see Lucy with a shocked expression, staring at her Dom with an open mouth. "Sir...I didn't want to-...!" Anna had absolutely no time to ask for permission to cum - her body was overloading with intense clitoral stimulation and she couldn't resist an orgasm.

The Dom merely glanced at the clock. "Almost twenty minutes. Less than ten minutes left..." He smirked, "but I'll add another ten minutes as punishment for you forgetting to ask for permission." Noticing Anna's wobbly legs, he knew this was too much for her.

"Let Anna rest first. We'll do it next time." He nodded towards Lucy. "Move on to Eliza. Let her walk the rope." He nodded towards Eliza. "She's been quiet, hasn't she?"

Anna curled to a ball and lay motionless on the ground, panting in exhaustion.

Lucy did not move immediately. She still felt awkward about whipping Anna just now - but she had no choice but to do what the Master said. She slowly lowered the whip and retrieved the leash, handing it to the Dom who took the leash and attached it to Eliza's neck, tugging at it so Eliza could stand up.

Eliza closed her eyes as she was brought to her feet, raising her hands in the servitude posture. The leash tugged again.

"Put the rope in your mouth and suck it clean of Anna's cum."

Eliza blushed bright red at this order, hesitating for a few moments before closing her eyes and doing what the Dom ordered. The rope was soaked with Anna's secretions, especially the parts that had knots where Anna had cummed hard. Eliza knelt such that her head was level with the rope tied across the rope, and gently stuck out her tongue, taking great care not to look into Anna's direction. The taste was a combination of saltiness and sweetness that Eliza felt disgust, and she let her mind focus on nothing but the texture and taste of the ropes instead, wanting to find any distraction to keep her mind off this.

And the smell... The crotch rope smelled pungently of Anna's sex, and it felt very strange to have it in her mouth. Her lips brushed against the ropes, and she closed her eyes as her mind went blank and her body trembled.

Lucy knew the Dom loved it. "How does it feel, slave?"

Eliza trembled. "It tastes weird Mistress...dirty...very dirty..." She bit her lips as she said this, then took one last deep breath as she forced herself to lower her head to lick the cum off the ropes. Eliza wanted so much to wipe her lips and tongue, but she could not afford to lose favor in the Dom's eyes - she had to keep his order even if it was degrading.

She finished cleaning the rope, then hung her head low as she resumed her servitude posture.

Lucy tightened the crotch rope once again and faced Eliza. "Your turn."

Eliza looked at Anna, who lay exhaustedly on the floor, twitching occasionally. "I...I don't wanna." Eliza whimpered in a voice softer than a whisper.

The Dom raised his eyebrows. Lucy gave him a panicked glance, "You know what happens if you don't obey." She knew how the Dom felt about slaves that didn't do what they were ordered to do.

The Dom stood up and moved towards the trembling Eliza, leaning his face closer to hers. "What did you say?" He demanded softly. "Did I just hear you saying that you don't want to?" He smiled dangerously at her. "That's an interesting concept - slaves who don't want to obey. What an idea! We shall test it now, then." He grinned, then motioned to Lucy. "What do you think we should do to her to make her learn her lesson?"

Lucy's eyes widened in dread - she could tell this slave was getting into real danger now. Her eyes flickered to Anna who was trying her best to recover, knowing the Dom wouldn't go all out on her too soon, but Eliza...Eliza was just getting started.

Lucy stared at the Dom nervously. She took a deep breath. "I...I propose making her walk the crotch rope with some added...punishments, sir." She glanced at the couch, realizing where he intended for this to end. Her stomach churned with anxiety - she wanted to get this over and done with and ensure that Anna and Eliza are okay as soon as possible.

Eliza trembled, knowing she had made a huge mistake, glancing about nervously. "Sir...I'm sorry, I... I will finish walking the rope, sir. I'll be good."

The Dom walked back to his seat. "No, no. Disobedient slaves must learn their lessons. Hmm.. Lucy, I want you to bring out the Spicy Cream 2, and smear it on the crotch rope. Let Eliza have a taste of it."

Lucy looked at Eliza with a horrified expression, trying to convey her dismay with her eyes. Eliza was going to suffer a fate worse than Anna's - walking the crotch rope was torturous enough, and now with the spicy cream...

Lucy took the jar of cream, closed her eyes and stepped forward, hating herself for what she was about to do. She couldn't let the Dom go through with it, but she knew there wasn't much she could do against him.

She put on her gloves and smeared the Spicy Cream 2 along the length of the crotch rope - to be fair, the Dom was being lenient - Spicy Cream 2 was amateur to say the most, having experienced Spicy Cream 10 herself. But still, Lucy figured it would still be too much for Eliza.

"Put some inside her as well." The Dom smirked. "This will teach her a lesson."

Lucy swallowed and dipped a finger into the jar, kneeling beside Eliza and inserting it in Eliza's tight hole, covering her vaginal walls with a generous amount of the cream. Eliza winced and squealed as she felt the cream being pushed up inside her pussy, struggling to maintain a servitude posture.

Eliza cried as she stepped up onto the crotch rope, standing on tiptoe as the rope rubbed painfully into her pussy. She whimpered at the sensations, knowing that this was not going to be a walk she would want to remember.

Lucy adjusted the ropes such that Eliza's clit was stuck between the ropes, just like Anna's had been. The difference was now Eliza's clit was in direct contact with the ropes AND the Spicy Cream 2 smeared on it.

Eliza yelped as she started to walk, her pussy immediately starting to spasm uncontrollably from the Spicy Cream 2 and the intense friction of the ropes grinding into her tender clit. The sensation felt raw and violent as it seared across her skin. Eliza thought of all the times her clit had been trained, the heat rising in her cheeks at the thought - a contrast of hot shame and hot pleasure burning her entire face as she realized that this was going to be a long walk.

"Arms high, breasts out." The Dom said impatiently. "Don't make me say it again! And walk!"

Eliza sobbed as she forced herself to start walking, biting her lips in pain as the crotch rope brushed agonizingly against both sides of her clitoris. Eliza walked awkwardly, her entire body tensing with effort, as it became impossible to keep her body stable. She had to take each step gingerly, trying to ensure minimum friction on her pussy, but at the same time she knew the Dom was looking at her, and he wanted her to torture herself.

The Spicy Cream was slowly taking effect, and Eliza whimpered as she felt the burn on her intimate areas. Her head spun and she started to sway, feeling faint from all the walking and the Spicy Cream. She tripped and went sprawling to the ground.

The Dom chuckled. "On your feet! Stand!It would not do for a slave to disappoint her Master!"

Eliza quickly got to her feet, face burning in shame at being forced to make the mistake in the first place - the Spicy Cream 2, her Master, her terrible service...there wasn't anything she could do but take this, so Eliza pressed on, walking unsteadily, trying to find a balance of pushing her weight forward slowly without moving the rope or stimulating herself too much.

As she continued walking, the ropes began to get slightly warm, and then they became hot. Eliza yelped and shuddered, stumbling a bit, her body screaming at her, but she couldn't stop. Her breathing became laboured and sweat dripped from her skin as the intense heat scorched through her tender pussy. The pain was intolerable, but with each step forward Eliza had to go further, to give more stimulation to the crotch rope. She squeaked and staggered forward, holding back her whimpers - but she couldn't stop her tears from coming out, the burning on her clit intensifying, feeling like it was acid. Eliza howled and stumbled, but still forced to straddle the crotch rope. The sensations - both pain and pleasure - were intensifying, and Eliza struggled to maintain her posture as she started to beg. "Sir, I....I...please may I cum...."

The Dom thought for a moment and shook his head. "No. You disobeyed me, slave, and you should be punished. Be good and walk."

Eliza continued her painful strides. Lucy could tell Eliza was getting closer to her orgasm, but the Dom was not allowing her to cum. She had no choice but to whip Eliza when she stopped walking, forcing her to continue.

Eliza whimpered softly, tears in her eyes as she closed them, holding her head high as she trudged painfully forward, almost wobbling and stammering as she walked. She was gasping from the overwhelming pain and pleasure - anytime now, anytime - "Please, sir! Please!" She begged, a tear falling down her cheek.

"Not until I've seen enough."

Eliza whimpered in despair, her stomach churning at the thought. To her horror, her pussy had now encountered a knot.

"Push past it." The Dom growled.

Lucy looked wearily at Eliza, knowing there was no way she could hold her sensations if she pushed past the knot. Eliza knew that too - she cried and begged for permission, trembling as she brought her feet to rest on the ground, breathing hard as she braced herself for what was coming. Lucy nodded, knowing the Dom loved hearing the girl beg.

The Dom laughed. "I imagine you have learned your lesson - tell me, Eliza, have you?" He smirked at the trembling girl.

Eliza struggled to keep her composure, lowering her head submissively, her body in overwhelming pain and pleasure. "Yes...yes sir..."

"What lesson have you learned?" The Dom smirked, not wanting to give it to her just yet.

"That I should always obey...obey my master's orders..." Eliza forced out. She lowered her eyes, shivering at her shame. She whimpered as she sensed another approaching orgasm, feeling so close that she could almost reach it if only she could force her body through one last stride past the knot. Eliza gripped her thighs together. She bit her lips, closing her eyes as she trembled on her feet, holding herself back from pushing one final step, looking up at her Dom, waiting...waiting...waiting...

"Good. Very good." He nodded to Eliza. "Cum for me, slave." He stated the order.

Eliza inhaled and grinded her pussy past the final devillish knot, the stimulation of burning pain and sexual pleasure sending her over the edge. Eliza shook her head furiously as she cummed hard, tears in her eyes as she wailed loudly, struggling to stay upright as her muscles convulsed powerfully. The sensation seemed to come from every inch of her body - her stomach, her legs, her neck - Eliza tried to stay up as she felt the powerful waves of release flow through her - a searing sensation of pleasure that coursed from her thighs and her crotch. Her fingers clawed in the air, unable to stay balanced as her orgasm seized her mind, her clit pinched between the ropes, sending wave after wave of orgasmic delight as her toes curled at the sheer ecstasy coursing through her.

12