7 - The Unexpected Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remained frozen, trying to remain standing, struggling to control her convulsions. She stood in place, almost quivering as she remained stuck in orgasm, moaning loudly. She whimpered helplessly as she lost control of her bladder, the sensations completely overwhelming her - her eyes closed tightly as she trembled, gasping softly with tears streaming down her face, completely exposed as her fluids flowed freely down her thighs. It seemed to last a lifetime before Eliza had no choice but to relish one last shuddering spasm before slowly coming down. Eliza slumped in relief, quivering in place on the rope, not moving from her spot, sniffing softly, trembling as she stared at the floor.

"Remember to show your appreciation, Eliza." Lucy's voice broke into her ears. "Say it." She wrapped her arm around her trembling slave, lowering her off the crotch rope.

"Thank you...thank you sir for allowing me to cum..."Eliza crumpled into a heap.

Lucy gently wiped away Eliza's tears with her hand as the Dom smirked, stroking his cock. "Seeing as they are so tired...Lucy, over here." The Dom spread his legs. Anna and Eliza looked tearfully as their friend knelt naked between the Dom's legs, swallowing his cock as he smirked. He grabbed Lucy by the hair, pulling her up for a kiss, grabbing at her breasts roughly as he forced his tongue into her mouth, biting on her bottom lip before pushing her away.

"All of you, go rest. We have more to come after you get some rest." The Dom smirked as Anna and Eliza returned to their cages, and Lucy to her room.

12