7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 01

Story Info
Frigid wife responds to hypnosis.
4.5k words
115.6k
89
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, incest themes, bisexual fantasy, hand jobs and cum swallowing. All persons are over the age of 18 in this story.

****

My name is Paul and I work in the music industry. I am 45 years old, 6'0" tall, 215 lbs, with short black hair and brown eyes, a relatively thin build and a thick but average 7 inch dick. I am married to a great gal. Let me tell you about her.

My wife's name is Marie. She is 57 years old, 5'9" tall, 170 lbs, with short grayish hair and hazel eyes. She has a fun personality, is very social and has lots of friends. She has a terrific set of tits, 44dd and a nice tight pussy!

I met her 9 years ago and it was love at first sight for me. We met on an online website called Plenty of Fish. I knew that she was the one the moment I saw her and my love for this woman grew deeper and deeper the more time I spent with her. I bought an engagement ring after just 7 months of dating, but held off proposing to her for another 5 months. It was the right thing to do, since she was a widower and wasn't really interested in getting married again.

I proposed to her and thankfully, she said yes!

It has been a great marriage, my first, and we have had some great times over the last 7 years. But it hasn't all been great.

Marie started going through menopause 3 years ago. Her hormones have been in flux and she has been resistant to do hormone therapy. And I am in agreement with her on this. But sadly, her interest in sex has become non-existant.

My wife used to be a lot of fun in the sack, but now not so much. For starters her breasts are ultra sensitive and I can't even touch them without her pulling away from me. I try to sneak in a light touch every now and again, but it is like she can sense my intensions before I can even make a move on her lovely orbs. It is maddening, I tell you!

I, and most men like me, are breast men. Ask any man out there and he will tell you that breasts are the best! I'm not kidding! We love the things and if we were born with breasts we would lose our minds from playing with them ALL THE TIME!! And Marie has a killer rack too! Only they are now off limits.

As if that wasn't bad enough, her pussy is practically closed off as well. She doesn't get wet anymore and intercourse hurts her since her pussy is no longer very elastic. "Everything hurts." She tells me.

Since she is no longer horny, she doesn't like to initiate sex. Not even with the occasional hand job or blow job either. So what am I left to do?

I masturbate...a lot! Lol...It is a sad truth.

I also watch a lot of porn and fantasize about having an affair or getting together with one of my ex-girlfriends.

****

I do a lot of reading and I came across this website a year ago. It was called Mind Theater, and it was all about the use of subliminal messages to reach your potential. Much like the power of positive thinking, but on another plane, the subconscious one.

The whole idea of this Mind Theater is wrapped up in hypnotism. You create a bunch of subliminal messages and then tie them to differing frequencies. These frequencies are ones most used to change thought patterns and are in the Alpha, Theta and Delta quadrants.

All of it sounded intriguing and the more I learned about it, the more I became convinced that this was exactly what my wife needed. There was only one problem, Marie would never go for it. So I was left with a difficult decision to make. Do I use this on her without her permission or continue on as I am now?

Let me tell you, I agonized over this for weeks. I created some subliminal messages that I thought would jump start my wife's libido again, only to scrap them again and again because it was unethical. And if she found out about it, it would be divorce court for certain.

I was horny though and needed to do something soon or else I might end up having an affair. So I bit the bullet, as they say, and I did it.

Late one Friday night, I waited until my wife was already asleep before I came to bed. I engaged my iPod to play on a continuous loop throughout the night. To the average ear it sounded like a bunch of deep sounds and beeps, but what it was doing was penetrating deep into her subconscious much like hypnotism does. And since she was already asleep, I didn't need to get her sleepy, I just needed to penetrate as deep into her subconscious as I could go to plant my hypnotic suggestion.

The following morning went fine. Marie didn't seem any different as she got up and made some coffee. I joined her in the kitchen and got my cup of coffee.

"How was your sleep baby?" I asked her.

"It was good! Better than good. I feel great actually." She smiled.

I, on the other hand, yawned and said, "That's good. I had a restless sleep myself."

"I can see that." She pouted.

I looked outside to see that the sun was shining when I said, "At least the sun is up and not a crazy starburst."

Marie was silent and I looked at her and she was standing there with her eyes open and just holding her cup of coffee. Her face was blank but her eyes were dilated.

I walked over to her and removed the coffee cup from her hands and placed it on the counter. I didn't know whether my hypnotic suggestion worked or not, since I had never done this before.

I snapped my fingers in front of her face and clapped my hands but still got no reaction from her. So I went into the bathroom and shaved and took a shower. And when I came back out 15 minutes later, Marie was still standing in the same exact spot.

"Marie, can you hear me?" I asked her.

"Yes." She replied in a monotone voice.

"Marie, are you happy in your marriage?" I asked her.

"Yes. I am very happy." She told me.

"Is there anything missing in your marriage?" I asked her.

"No." She replied.

"What about sex, Marie. Do you miss having sex with your husband?" I asked.

"No, not really." She replied.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"I never really enjoyed sex with my husband." She told me.

"Why is that?" I asked curiously.

"I prefer women." She said.

"Is there anyone specific you would like to have sex with?" I asked her.

"Yes. Paul's boss Teri. I often fantasize about her eating me out. I have written about it in my journal." She told me.

"And where is your journal?" I asked.

"I keep it with my cookbooks and write in it while Paul is at work." She said.

"Do you masturbate or fantasize?" I asked.

"Yes, I masturbate 3-4 times a day everyday and fantasize about Paul's boss Teri." She replied.

"Well now you do enjoy having sex with your husband. Everything makes you wet. Even kissing makes you wet. You still masturbate and fantasize about Paul's boss, but now you begin to write stories that involve the 3 of you together.

When I say the number 3, you will wake up and have no memory of this conversation. 1...2...3!"

Marie's eyes fluttered open and she grabbed her coffee cup and took a sip.

****

I went to work and saw Teri and began to look at her in a new light. She still gave me the cold shoulder and that bothered me, but maybe I was reading too much into it.

I got home and saw Marie in the kitchen and came up behind her and cupped her breasts in my hands.

"Paul! Geesh! Stop that! You know I don't like it when you grab my breasts like that!" She snapped.

I let go and walked back to our bedroom and began to remove my work clothes and got into something more comfortable. I mused over what Marie said and thought that maybe I needed to adjust her conditioning some or maybe it took more time to make her more receptive to me.

We had a drink and talked about our day and then had dinner together. We hung out and watched some TV and then went to bed.

I tried to get frisky but she pushed me away and we went to sleep.

So I started the hypnotic suggestions on my iPod and then went to sleep.

I awoke the next morning and found Marie having a cup of coffee in the kitchen and perusing her emails.

"Hi babe. Anything interesting?" I asked.

She seemed startled and quickly said no and shut her iPad cover. That was strange and I was now more curious than ever to know what she had been reading.

"At least the sun is not a crazy starburst again." I told her.

Marie's eyes grew glassy and she went into a trance.

"Marie, what were you looking at when I walked in the kitchen just now?" I asked her.

"I received an email from Jane." She replied.

"Oh, okay, and what did she have to say that was so secretive." I asked her.

"I told Jane that I think you are acting strangely and she thinks that you might be having an affair with one of your coworkers. She is planning to ask if she can intern at your company this summer and that way she can find out if her suspicions are true. I told her that is a great idea.

I also told Jane that you and I no longer have sex because my breasts are too sore and I loathe having you cum in me. I told her that cum is nasty and she agreed.

Jane has given 3 different boys hand jobs and when they climaxed they tried to make her take it in her mouth. She fell for that one time and almost threw up it was so gross." Marie replied.

"Well Marie, sperm is delicious! It tastes like candy and you love the taste of it. Today when I come home from work, you are going to give me a hand job. You are going to open your blouse and remove your bra and show me your breasts. You will then get your hands slick with coconut oil and stroke my dick hard and when I climax, you will direct my sperm onto your tits and nipples.

And as an added bonus, you will place your mouth over the head of my dick and slurp what's left in my shaft and savor it in your mouth before swallowing it.

I will then watch as you scoop up my sperm with your fingers and eat it. It will be more delicious than you ever remember it being. And then tomorrow while I am at work, you will write about it in your journal.

You will get in the habit of giving me a hand job once every few days.

Whenever you hear me say the word submissive you will wake up from the trance and have no memory of what we talked about." I told her.

I waited a few seconds and then said, "Submissive." And Marie's eyes fluttered and she came awake.

I then got dressed and went to work and thought about whether my hypnotic suggestion would work or not after I got home.

I left work and drove home and walked in the door to find Marie sitting on the couch.

She looked at me and said, "Hey handsome. Come over here."

I walked over to Marie and she opened up her blouse and removed it from her shoulders. She then reached around her back and unfastened her bra and tossed that next to her blouse.

Marie got a handful of coconut oil in her hands and warmed it up in her palms and said, "Remove your pants Paul and let me see your dick."

I did as she asked and stepped out of my pants and boxers and pulled off my shirt as well.

Marie placed her warm hands on my dick and began to stroke the oil into it.

"Oh Marie, that feels really good." I told her.

"Mmmm, your dick is getting hard Paul." She told me.

She stroked my dick with both hands and I held off as long as I could.

"Oh Marie your breasts are so beautiful!" I told her.

"Yeah? You gonna cum on my tits Paul?" She teased.

"Uh-huh." I grunted and my dick exploded and it was pointed at her open mouth.

The first spurt went into her mouth before she closed it and directed my dick down to her tits. I spurted a second time and it covered her upper chest. I spurted again and it ricocheted off her neck. I spurted a fourth time and surprisingly she took it into her mouth again. She then clamped her lips over my dick as the fifth, sixth and seventh spurts went into her mouth before she syphoned the rest out of my shaft.

And then she swallowed the contents in her mouth.

It was incredible!

Marie continued to stroke my shaft with her slick hands until my dick softened and slipped from her lips.

I then watched as she scooped up my semen from her neck and tits and licked it from her fingers.

Marie smiled at me and said, "I don't know what you've been eating mister, but your cum tastes really good!"

She then followed me into the master bath and we both got cleaned up.

Things were looking up!

****

Every few days Marie gave me a hand job and I felt like a king again. This went on for two months before I wanted more.

I woke up one morning and found Marie again on her iPad when I came into the kitchen, which she quickly closed.

"Crazy Starburst." I said out loud and Marie went into a trance.

"Marie, I suggest that for now on you don't keep any secrets from me. You will tell me who you are emailing, what you are talking about, what you are fantasizing about and not hold back.

I also want you to talk dirty to me while we are having sex. Tell me that you are horny for me, tell me that you want me inside you, tell me that you want me to play with your tits and stroke your nipples.

Today when I come home from work, you will give me another hand job, only this time you will use the coconut oil and massage it into your sensitive breasts. It will be uncomfortable especially when your fingers come into contact with your nipples, but the pain will stimulate you and cause your pussy to get wet. You will stroke your oiled hands into my dick and then instruct me to stroke my cock between your tits while your slick hands play between your legs.

The combination of my fucking your sensitive tits and your stroking your pussy will be a new sensation for you and your pussy will get wet. The moment I have an orgasm, I will play with your sensitive nipples roughly and the pain of doing that will cause you to have an orgasm.

You love it though because you are very submissive."

Marie snapped awake and took a sip of her coffee.

"I was talking with Jane this morning and she told me that she's been watching porn." Marie said.

"Oh yeah? What kind of porn does she like to watch?" I asked like it was no big thing.

"She likes watching a series called Family Pies. I guess the idea of incest is a turn on to her." She told me.

"That's interesting Marie. What are your thoughts about incest?" I asked her.

"I think it's wrong. It's disgusting! Don't you agree Paul?" She asked.

"I do. I would never dream of it, not even in fantasy. It's just too risky!" I told her.

"I know." She she said and frowned.

"It would be like my son coming home and having sex with you or Jane even." I told her.

"Oh god Paul! That's disgusting behavior! Thank god we aren't like that." She said distastefully.

"I just hope that Jane feels the same as we do. You don't think she would ever mess around with her sisters do you?" I asked.

"No, I don't think we have to worry about that. I told my girls from an early age that family doesn't mess around together." She told me frankly.

"Did you ever catch your daughter's kissing or anything?" I asked and started to get aroused.

"I did. I caught Sara and Hanna kissing one day. I broke them apart and washed their mouths out with soap. I then caught Jane playing with herself while she was looking at her older sister Britt drying herself off after a shower. I gave her a good spanking." She told me seriously.

"You weren't tempted to slide your hand between her ass cheeks to see if she was wet?" I asked.

"I was yes, because I could smell her excitement. But I was disciplining her Paul and couldn't just take advantage of the situation like that. I did notice after the spanking that her lubricants wetted my skirt." She told me honestly.

"Yeah? Did you remove your skirt and smell it?" I asked my wife.

"I did actually. I felt awful for doing it but it awakened something in me. I can't believe I am telling you this! Let's change the subject." She said quickly.

There was something there because Marie's nipples had grown erect.

I dismissed it though and went and got ready for work.

****

Work dragged on and on. We had a new intern today. Hailey Schmidt. A cute bubbly blonde with small breasts and a great ass. She was Teri's 19 year old niece so I had to be on my best behavior.

I was looking forward to coming home after work and getting frisky with Marie and barely noticed when Hailey casually placed her hand on my thigh. I looked at her hand and then looked at her face.

We were alone in the studio. Even if someone came in, they wouldn't be able to see Hailey's hand on my thigh.

I leaned over and whispered to her, "Let's concentrate on work for now Hailey. Maybe tomorrow after work we can have a drink together and you can tell me more about yourself."

But Hailey retorted, "I'm horny now Paul. I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Yeah? You're horny? Like wet horny or just excited." I asked her.

"Like wet horny. I'm dripping actually." She told me excitedly.

"Well we can't do anything here Hailey. I could lose my job. We could take an early lunch and go somewhere though. Are you on birth control?" I asked her.

"No Paul. It's either here right now or never." She told me defiantly.

"Well then the answer is no Hailey." I told her and she removed her hand and stormed out of the studio.

Fuck me! That girl was insane!

Apparently Hailey got off on taking risks. She and another intern Scott Maxim got caught in the janitor's closet having sex that very afternoon and both lost their jobs.

I felt like I dodged a bullet there, but it did get me thinking about cheating on my wife. I needed her pussy in the worst way.

When I got home, Marie called me over to her. So I walked over and she got to her feet and opened her robe and let it drop. We kissed and as I cradled her sensitive tits she squirmed and pushed me back.

"Strip." She told me.

I removed my clothes and she reached over and got some coconut oil in her hands. She warmed it up and then began to massage it into her tits.

"Fuck! I hate how sensitive my tits are." She groaned.

Marie then dropped to her knees and began to stroke my cock with her oiled hands.

"Oh, your cock looks good Paul." She told me.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

"I can't wait to see your cum shoot all over my big tits. You wanna slide your dick between my breasts?" She asked.

"Yes Marie. I want to fuck your oiled tits." I told her lustfully.

"Go on and grab my big tits Paul and slide your dick between them." She coached me.

"Fuck! My tits hurt!" She groaned.

"Oh baby this is so good. I'm gonna shoot so much cum on your tits." I told her.

"Yeah, Paul, cum for me. Cum all over my tits!" She encouraged me.

"Here I cum baby!" I groaned and my dick erupted.

I grabbed her nipples and pinched them roughly.

"OW Fuck! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Marie cried out suddenly.

I twisted her nipples and spurted huge globs of sperm all over her neck and it dripped down on her big tits.

After Marie climaxed she slapped my hands away from her ruined nipples and then began to scoop up my semen and lick it from her fingers.

She looked at me with my semen dripping down her chin. "You were a bad boy Paul for grabbing my nipples so hard. I would normally be really pissed at you right now but it gave me a wonderful orgasm. Thank you for that!"

I had a lust driven thought and said, "Bring your hand up and let me lick the juices from it."

"I don't think so Paul. That's disgusting! Thanks for ruining the moment!" She got to her feet and walked into the master bath to get cleaned up.

I just shook my head and thought, something else I needed to change in her programming.

****

The following morning...

I walked up to Marie and whispered, Crazy Starburst and said, "Why don't you remove your robe?" And she took off her robe and let it drop to the floor.

I then stood behind her and reached my hands around her arms and very gently cupped her breasts in each of my hands. I waited for a response and when Marie didn't object, I cradled her tits in my palms. I very gently began to knead her nipples with my fingers. And there was no response from her, not that I expected one.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers
12