7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie has always been very conservative when it comes to sex. Early on in our relationship, I tried to get her to suck me after I had been inside her wet pussy and she refused to do that. Most women don't enjoy the way their pussy tastes, which I find odd. I am biased though because I love pussy.

When Marie used to suck me, her mouth got tired after only a few minutes. She usually would only suck the head of my dick and not take more of it into her mouth. And she certainly wouldn't let me cum in her mouth nor swallow my semen.

She liked my cum and swallowed my sperm regularly so things were already looking a lot better in my opinion. But it was time to ratchet things up a notch or two.

"Marie, whenever we kiss, you will place my hands on your sensitive tits. I will squeeze them and it will be uncomfortable for you but you will let me do it because you know how much I love holding your tits. You will remove your bra to allow me better access to your highly sensitive nipples. I will tease your nipples with my fingers and every touch will make you squirm uncomfortably, but it will also make your pussy grow really wet.

Your hands will be drawn down to your pussy and you will begin to touch yourself. You will move the wetness from your pussy up to your clit and rub it in circles as my fingers begin to twist and pull on your erect nipples.

The pain will turn to pleasure and you will encourage me to pinch and twist your nipples harder and harder. Yes the Pain! You secretly enjoy the pain! You tell me that you want me inside your pussy.

But I refuse and tell you that the only way I will fuck your pussy is if you will lick your slimy juices from my cock after it goes inside. The thought disgusts you and you are in conflict until I mention my boss Teri and tell you that if she were here you would kiss her lips after she had been eating you out. So you relent and we begin to fuck and the moment you feel my dick explode in your pussy, you also have an orgasm. This becomes a practiced ritual with us because you are submissive!" I tell her and release her tits at the same time.

I turn Marie and kiss her on the lips.

Marie places my hands on her tits and groans. "Oh Paul! Fuck!"

I cradle, squeeze and grope her big tits and begin to play with her highly sensitive nipples.

Marie slaps my hands away but then I play with her nipples anyway.

"I'm making you wet, aren't I baby!" I tell her.

"Yes Paul! Dripping!" She tells me.

"Finger yourself. That's it baby!" I tell her.

"Paul, you're going to be late for work!" She tells me.

"Yes I am Marie." I respond and begin to work over her sensitive nipples harder.

I twist and pinch her long erect nipples and then tell her, "I want to fuck you Marie."

"Yes Paul. I want that too." She moans and leads me into the bedroom.

I push Marie on her back and push my dick inside of her wet pussy. Oh it is tight!

"Fuck me Paul." She begs me.

I slide in and out several times and then pull out and bring my wet dick up to her face.

"Paul! What are you doing?" She asks.

"I want you to suck on my wet dick." I tell her.

"No Paul, that's disgusting!" She says defiantly.

"I bet if Teri were here and she just got done eating your pussy that you would kiss her afterwards and taste your juices on her lips." I stated.

"You know, you're right. I would at that. Fuck it!" She said and began to lick her slimy juices from my hard dick.

"That's it Marie. Lick your slimy juices from my hard prick." I told her.

I then got back inside her pussy and really began to fuck her hard and deep.

"Oh Paul!" She groaned out loud.

"Here I cum baby!" I groaned and began to flood her cunt with my sperm.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Marie cried out in orgasm and it was an incredible experience for us both.

There is more to follow soon...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 01 Special cologne helps John win over his bratty stepdaughter.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories