7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 05

Story Info
Things really get interesting with hypnosis.
8k words
4.58
46.7k
35
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, bisexual male, bisexual female, lesbianism, and some light BDSM sex. All persons are over the age of 18 in this work of fiction.

****

To catch you up from the previous chapter, I awoke to my wife Marie and my daughter Jane freaking out on me. Jane accused me of taking advantage of her and her my wife was furious. She wanted me out of her life and was ready to call the cops on me. So I did the only thing I could do, I blurted the words, "Crazy Starburst." And both women entered into a trance.

I was treading on thin ice here and if anything, these close calls were alerting me to the pitfalls of what could go wrong when you didn't cover all angles of hypnosis. I was also well aware that I was becoming obsessed with hypnosis and wanting to push the boundaries of it more and more to see all that I could accomplish with it. It was thrilling to me, to see how I could manipulate my wife and step daughter to go along with my sexual wishes.

In the past, I was sickened by the thought of incest. But now, having just committed incest with my step daughters, I wanted to push those boundaries even more. I was on fire with lust and began having thoughts about my 2 sisters, Mother and Aunts and female cousins. I even wondered if I could hypnotize my male cousins and engage in homosexual sex with them too. Perhaps I could include them in the fun I was having and began to hatch a plan to make that happen in the near future.

Thinking about sex with my family gave me a huge boner and I looked down and saw that my hard dick was sticking through the fly of my boxers. I could easily instruct either Jane or Marie to suck me or even fuck me right now, but it was far more exciting to have them in their right mind and doing it without my controlling their every movement.

Marie and Jane were now under my hypnotic control.

I calmed down my lustful thoughts for the moment and continued with my suggestions with Jane and Marie. "Neither of you have any reservations about dressing without bra and panties when going shopping or going out to eat with me. You enjoy the feel of your shirts and blouses rubbing your nipples and making them hard or feeling the crease in your pants making contact with your clit. You will walk around the house in tight fitting clothes and will think nothing of it if I decide to grab one of your breasts and tweak the nipple with my fingers. This of course will make your pussy wet, and you will be incredibly horny. I may even slide my hand down to your crotch and finger your pussy. But you won't feel jealousy toward each other or me when I do that. You will smile and hope that I will come over and do the same to you. Your body belongs to me and you will only touch yourself if I give you permission to touch yourself or each other.

When we have company over, you will both behave and not try to seduce our guests unless you see me get sexual with them.

You will not gossip with your friends or other family members about what we do together. For all intents and purposes, we are a very loving family.

I took Marie into our bedroom and told her, "You are really pleased that I was the one to take Jane's virginity. You were hoping that the story Jane sent you would come to fruition and now it can since I have taken care of the hard part. You are still a little unsure about engaging in incest with your daughter, but the thought of it has made you incredibly horny. You just hope that Jane will make the first move since you don't wish to offend her or force yourself on her in any way.

Your daughter really is very attractive and you enjoy stealing glances at her whenever you can. Perhaps you will catch her masturbating one day or see her erect nipples. You look forward to spying on us as we fuck. It turns you on to think about sharing my big, hard dick with your daughter after it has been inside her tight, wet cunt.

Maybe Jane will find your dildo after it has been deep inside your twat and you will catch her licking your slimy juices from it. Will you Dominate your daughter or will she Dominate you? You know how much you enjoy tasting your pee when you go to the bathroom; how it always turns you on; and how you desire to be pissed on and made to submit. Maybe Jane is the one to fulfill this fantasy and fetish for you.

All three of us agree that we should keep any sex that transpires between us secret from our friends, family and coworkers unless they decide to join in the fun.

Wait 5 minutes and then join us back in the kitchen."

I then walked back into the kitchen where Jane was staring blankly ahead and told her, "Jane, you are thrilled beyond words that I was the one who took your virginity. You remember everything that transpired between us and how you dominated your sister Britt. You realize that you can switch between being Dominant and submissive fairly easily and both states are highly stimulating.

After telling your Mother that I took your virginity, your Mother congratulated you on becoming a woman. You initially thought that she might be pissed at me, but surprisingly she was not mad at all. The thought actually really turned her on and her pussy juices began to drip down her inner thighs.

Your Mother hopes that the story you wrote her will now come true. She is still unsure about the whole incest thing, but she really enjoys thinking about it. It will be up to you to seduce your Mother into having sex with you. You can start by teasing her with your hot body. Wear tight fitting t-shirts without bras and short shorts without panties.

Maybe you will confide in her about your horniness and show her your damp panties after coming home from work. Write her a short and sexy email about how you imagine catching her as she sniffs the crotch of your panties and teases her sensitive nipples. Just be sure that you let her be the one to make the first move to kiss you.

Your Mother is already aware that we have been sexual together so let her see you riding my big, hard cock. Let her hear you cry out, "Yes daddy, fuck me!" Talk with her about the sex we have together and ask how she felt about seeing it. If she reacts favorably, then ask her to join you next time and lick your juices from my cock.

Perhaps your Mother would like you to Dominate her. Make her submit to you the way Britt did. Make her your piss slave if you have to. Whatever you decide, all three of us agree that we should keep any sex that transpires between us secret from our friends, family and coworkers unless they decide to join in the fun."

Marie walked back in the kitchen and stood there staring blankly into space.

"Submissive slut." I said out loud and both women blinked several times as they came out of their hypnotic trance and seeing me they smiled. They continued to sip their coffee as if nothing unusual happened.

(Crisis averted)

****

Tonight we were having Teri, the company CEO, over for dinner and drinks. She and my wife went to the same college together and were friends from ages ago. Teri had been in our wedding as Marie's Maid of Honor and we got together several times a year.

She arrived at 6:30pm. She was wearing a short black skirt and pink blouse with comfortable shoes. She stands 5'4" and weighs about 112. She has short curly strawberry blonde hair and light blue eyes. Teri is as petite as Jane is, but what she lacks in stature she makes up for in how she talks and carries herself. Jane is shy and Teri is bold, simple as that.

Jane and Marie were dressed in tight fitting clothes without bras and panties and Teri noticed. She even blushed a little when she saw Marie's nipples harden through her light colored blouse. Her dark areolae stood out as well. And Jane's hard nipples poked through her tight t-shirt hard as erasers. I was hoping Teri would reach out and grab them but she never did. I know that I sure wanted to.

Teri was a lesbian. She always has been.

Teri was sitting across from Jane and I noticed that her eyes were down cast and obviously looking at Jane's naked crotch since her legs were open slightly. I watched as she licked her lips and when she looked up and saw me looking at her, she smiled and blushed. She was busted for staring and knew it but she handled it really well.

I was a little worried about my upcoming review. Things were not going as well for the company and it wasn't looking good for me to get a bonus this year. I considered all of this as we ate dinner and then had a few drinks after. I wanted to hypnotize Teri, but could not think of a way to do it while she was conscious. I needed her to spend the night, but how could I influence her to do that. And then I remembered something.

A few years ago, my buddy Mark had given me a handful of 'roofies' to use on some unsuspecting girl that I was interested in, long before Marie came into my life. I couldn't go through with it but kept them hidden in a small baggie in my safe. A roofie worked by making the person under its influence feel sluggish and accentuated the effects of alcohol in their system, which made it easy to take advantage and have sex.

I excused myself to use the bathroom and went into my closet and opened the safe and retrieved the pill there. The only thing left to do was to drop it in Teri's drink on the next refill. Which I promptly did and then watched as she drank her glass of wine. Followed by another and another and another.

Teri got loopier and loopier as the night progressed and I noticed that her nipples grew erect through her dress. I could have told Jane or Marie to casually touch her breast, but maybe I would save that for another time.

I went and used the bathroom and when I came out I saw that Jane was casually grazing her fingers over her Mother's nipples while Teri watched with interest.

Marie was barely even paying attention to her daughter because her eyes were locked on Teri's crotch.

Teri was leaned back in the leather recliner and her legs were open enough for Marie to see Teri's panty-clad crotch.

It was getting late and when Teri got up to leave she stumbled into Jane and then vomited all over the floor. She was really goofy and incoherent as Marie and Jane cleaned up the mess. Marie then took her to the guest bedroom and moments later Teri was fast asleep. The rest of us all went to bed as well since it was getting late and it was a weekday.

After my wife dozed off, I got out of bed and went into Teri's room and played the hypnosis soundtrack on my phone. She was still out of it when I retrieved it 30 minutes later.

I roused her and she came awake and looked none too pleased about it either. "Crazy Starburst." I blurted.

Teri's eyes dilated and I said, "Sit up, pull aside your panties and show me your pussy."

Teri did as I instructed her. Her pussy was bald and plump. She had a really big clit and thick meaty pussy lips.

I opened her lips with both hands and slid 3 fingers easily inside her pussy because she was so wet. I removed my fingers and admired her milky juices clinging to them. I smelled her sex and then licked her juices from my fingers. Wow! Another lesbian I was going to turn bisexual. I could hardly wait.

"Teri, whenever you hear me say the words 'submissive slut', you will forget everything that we talked about or did together and come out of your trance. Now remove your panties and use the crotch to wipe up the mess of juices leaking from your pussy and then hand them to me." I told her.

Teri cleaned up her pussy and handed me her panties. I was going to keep them as a keepsake.

"Close your eyes and go back to sleep you submissive slut." I told her.

And Teri was out cold.

I left her room and went into the kitchen and put Teri's panties in a gallon sized zip-lock baggie and placed them in my filing cabinet. They would be used regularly to get me hard over the next few weeks easy.

****

Marie woke Teri up at 6am and the four of us had coffee together.

I walked behind Teri and whispered, "Crazy starburst" in her ear. "Watch the brazen display Teri. It will turn you on and I will be standing behind you and playing with your erect nipples. And when I release your nipples, you may leave for work with no memory of any of what I was doing to you because you are such a submissive slut."

We watched as Jane sidled up next to her Mother.

"Momma, did you like that email I sent you from work?" She asked her.

"I did Jane." Marie replied.

"Jane sent her Mother an email that said she wanted her Mother to submit to her." I whispered to Teri.

Jane stood before her Momma and began to trace her fingers over Marie's breasts.

Marie was wearing a silk slip and we all watched as her nipples grew taut.

"Jane, you shouldn't be so naughty in front of our guest." She reprimanded her daughter.

Jane looked at us and smiled. She then began to pluck her Mother's nipples with her fingers and they grew even longer and thicker.

"Ohhh Jane!" Marie moaned.

I was plucking Teri's nipples and she was breathing heavy as she watched the display of mother and daughter incest.

"You like that don't you Momma." Jane told her.

Jane then pulled the silk slip under her Mother's breasts.

"Oh my!" Teri moaned out loud.

Jane looked over at us and smiled and walked over to stand before Teri.

"You want to touch them Teri? I know you do." She challenged my boss.

Teri moved forward and began to play with Marie's upturned breasts. She plucked her friend's nipples and Marie swooned.

Jane took Teri's right hand and brought it between her Mother's legs.

"Feel how wet her inner thighs are Teri. Come on and bend down and have a look." She encouraged her.

Teri and I bent down and looked between my wife's thighs. Marie's clit was fully extended and her pussy lips were incredibly swollen. And small streams of her juices dripped down her inner thighs.

"Go on and bury your face in her pussy Teri. Taste the forbidden fruit you have been denied all these years and know that I am the one granting this opportunity to you." Jane told the older woman.

Teri moved forward and pressed her face into Marie's pussy and moaned, "Mmmm."

She licked Marie's large protruding clit and slurped up her yummy juices.

"That's it Teri, you lesbian slut! Get your face wet with my wife's sticky juices! You should go into work this way. I could easily fuck your sloppy cunt since your panties are absent. Would you like that boss? Would you like to feel me flood your cunt with my sperm?" I groaned in her ear.

"Yesssss." Teri hissed.

But then I released her nipples and she snapped out of her trance. She got to her feet and left without a word to anyone.

****

Today was a big day for me. I had my annual review with Teri. I put on my usual attire of a pair of slacks and a blue button down shirt and tie. I took off the sneakers I usually wore and put on a pair of penny loafers instead, grabbed a jacket and Jane and I headed in to work.

I got Jane settled in the sound studio working with Debra and Shane. And then went to Teri's office. Her secretary ushered me into her office and I waited for Teri to show up. She came in, closed the door and sat down and we made small talk about the night before and she apologized for getting sick.

"So, Paul, I'm sorry to say, but we won't be able to give you a bonus this year. With the economy the way it is, salaries have been capped and you won't be getting a raise either. It's just not feasible. The sad fact is that we are letting you go and today is your last day with the company. I am sorry." She told me frankly.

"Crazy Starburst." I blurted. And Teri stopped talking and stared blankly ahead.

"Teri, why are you firing me?" I asked her calmly.

"The board is made up of 8 women who are all professed lesbians like myself. And they have decided to make this an all female company. Every woman here is getting a 25% bump in pay and today I am firing all the remaining men, except for those select few who are working in the mailroom." She told me in a monotone.

I looked at Teri and said, "You will be giving me a 25% raise this year and a bonus of $25k as well as an extra 2 weeks of paid vacation. You will also be giving Jane $25/hr. and 2 weeks of paid vacation. You will hide this fact from the board and make up whatever excuse you can think up to keep them in the dark.

"Are you in a relationship with anyone?" I asked her.

"Yes. I am in a serious relationship with Gwen Stevens. She is one of the board members. We have been together for 2 years and plan to be wed next May." She told me.

"How often do you meet with the Board?" I asked her.

"I meet with the board for 2 hours every afternoon from 1-3pm." She told me flatly.

"Okay. I am going to download this hypnotic resonance to your phone and the next time you meet with the board, I want you to play it while in their presence. After your meeting you will come get me and bring me up to have a chat with them to plead my case while you wait down here in your office." I told her.

"Every Wednesday afternoon at 3pm, you will set aside time in your schedule to meet with me for 1 hour. You will tell your secretary that you are not to be disturbed during this meeting."

I was horny and stood up and walked around her desk and removed my pants and boxers and told Teri to open her mouth and suck my fat dick.

Teri opened her mouth and took my dick in it. She sucked my dick like she had been doing it her entire life. She even choked on it a bit. It made me wonder if she truly was a lesbian or if she was just faking it.

"Wlech!...Wlech!" She choked before removing my dick and quickly slurping up the excess saliva that dripped down her chin.

"Teri, are you truly a lesbian or are you bisexual?' I asked her.

She removed my dick and looked at me.

"I am a lesbian. I have never had intercourse with a man." She replied.

"Have you given oral sex to any men?" I asked.

"Yes. I have sucked off 47 men but never fucked any of them." She told me.

It made me wonder if that still meant she was a true lesbian. I don't know. What do you, the reader of this story, think? Is Teri still technically a lesbian?

Teri went back to sucking my dick and flicked her tongue on the sensitive skin under my glans. My dick spit up a lot of precum and she tried valiantly to lick it up but a lot of it dribbled onto her blouse and between her tits.

I was getting close to having a huge orgasm and reached down inside her bra cups and roughly played with her long erect nipples.

"Your pussy is going to be a sloppy mess when you feel my cum begin to spurt in your mouth Teri. Your panties will be soaked when you meet with the board at 1pm. You won't remember giving me this blow job, but tonight when you get home and go to sleep, you will dream about it and wake up wondering if it was real. Even the taste in your mouth will make you wonder if it really happened. The sweetness of my sperm will haunt you and make you question whether you truly are a lesbian. Perhaps you should fuck me and find out. No one would know but us. You could keep this secret from your future wife, unless you got pregnant. But that wouldn't happen because you are too careful. You could begin taking birth control pills as a precaution." I told her as I neared my finish.

I used her warm wet mouth to fuck my dick in and out. I grabbed her head and forced my dick down her throat. "Oh fuck!" I groaned and began to shoot huge globs of sperm into her throat. I pulled partway back and watched as Teri's cheeks bulged as my orgasm filled her mouth and began to drip out of the corners. Some of my semen dribbled onto her blouse.

"Mmmm. Enjoy the taste of my sweet, candy flavored cum Teri and then swallow it." I told her.

She did and I had her open her phone so that I could download the hypnotic resonance. Once that was accomplished, I showed her how to set it up and play it. It would run continuously until she turned it off. The question was, would it work while they were awake. Time would tell soon enough.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers