7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,724 Followers

"Wlech!...wlech!" Rachel choked as she sucked me and drool dripped out the corners of her mouth.

I continued to tend to the ribs as she sucked my dick and before I got close to blowing my wad, I pulled her to her feet and kissed her.

"Mmmmm." (I love kissing Marie after she has been sucking my dick and it was no different with Rachel) I broke the kiss and said, "I love tasting dick on your lips."

Rachel smiled and put my free hand on her crotch. I brought my hand up and could smell her scent on my wet fingers. I didn't even have to put my fingers inside of her pussy to experience how wet she was.

"Mmmm, I like your smell." I told her and then drove my cock deep in her tight cunt and fucked her savagely. I really hammered my dick into her wet pussy and reached around and mauled her long nipples with my fingers.

We peaked at the same time and I flooded her cunt with my sperm

The ribs were finished cooking and I had Rachel help me take them off the grill. I whispered in her ear, "Crazy Starburst."

"You will have an explosive orgasm. Now squat over the pan on the deck and rub your big clit rapidly." I told Rachel as I withdrew from her sloppy pussy

She did as I asked and began to masturbate furiously.

"Cum now slut!" I commanded her.

Rachel didn't even utter a sound as she climaxed. I watched though as her pussy exploded and my cum dripped out of her and then her clear juices splattered all over the ribs and sizzled against the piping hot food. I made sure that the ribs got pretty saturated with her juices before helping her up and having her put on her panties again.

"Submissive slut." I told her and her eyes blinked rapidly.

I picked up the pan of ribs and we went back inside. Jane was eagerly sucking Michael's big dick and Marie was kissing his lips. So I said, "Crazy Starburst." And everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Dinner is ready so let's all put our clothes back on and sit at the table and eat.

Submissive slut." And everyone blinked rapidly.

They all put their clothes on and sat down at the table.

Everyone commented on how good the ribs were and they loved the zing of the sauce. I smiled, being the only one aware of Jane's and Rachel's vaginal juices coating the ribs and giving them that unique taste.

****

Teri showed up and as I hugged her at the door, I whispered in her ear, "Crazy Starburst."

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,724 Followers