7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 10

Story Info
Paul closes the chapter on this story.
7.5k words
4.1
4.1k
4
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,719 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, hypnosis, incest, lesbian sex and watersports. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

This is the final chapter.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy the way I close this story.

A lot has happened since this story began.

I hypnotized my wife, step daughter, sister, nieces, sister in laws, boss, coworkers, etc. We moved in with my family and have sex together regularly. Incest is a regular part of our lives now.

The next phase of this journey is almost certainly not going to shock you, but that's why, like all good stories, it must come to a close.

****

I was at work when Teri walked in the studio.

"Hi Paul, may I have word with you?" She asked.

I looked up and saw Teri standing there. She had her hand on her right hip. She was wearing a light blue blouse without a bra and showing lots of cleavage. I could see her dark areolae and my dick throbbed.

"Uh sure Teri." I grunted.

"Look, there have been some developments to the board recently and..." She trailed off.

I closed my eyes briefly and moaned, "Ohhh."

"Are you even listening to me Paul? What the hell has gotten into you?" She said peevishly.

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Who's in there with you?" She asked.

"Nora is here with me." I told her.

Teri looked shocked. Nora was Catherine Walsh's daughter and was interning for the Fall semester.

"Well, where the hell is she Paul?" She asked angrily.

She then came around the side and opened the door and stopped in the doorway to stare.

Nora Walsh, the professed college lesbian was between my legs and sucking my cock.

"Jesus Paul! Is this really necessary? What if Catherine Walsh or Hanna Albertson came down here and saw this?" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Nora choked on my cock.

"It would be bad probably." I stated nonchalantly.

"Bad? BAD? It would be fucking terrible Paul! At the very least you would be fired and maybe strung up on sexual harassment charges!" Teri said excitedly.

****

I started the playlist the moment Teri saw me.

Teri's demeanor changed slightly. She cocked her head to the side as she listened to the clicks and thumps coming from the portable speaker on the desk. This wasn't her first time hearing the hypnotic suggestion being played. And each time she did, her mind responded quicker and quicker to it's suggestions.

I had planned for this moment. Teri was still fighting her conditioning. She was a true Dominant when it came down to it. It wasn't natural for her to be used in a submissive way. I thought the same might be true for Nora, but she was just a bitch.

God damn, her mouth felt good on my dick. If there was ever a natural cock sucker, it was Nora.

A series of clicks and thumps continued to play and I watched as Teri's eyes grew heavy. Her nipples grew erect and a small smile formed at the corners of her mouth.

The clicks and thumps were a playlist that I had been working on recently. It wasn't music per-say, but it was designed to cause to penetrate deep into the mind. The Mind Theatre program allowed me to convert my voice into Alpha, Beta and Theta resonances that when heard, penetrated deep into one's subconscious. I often spent my free time at home coming up with new ways to stimulate the mind through Mind Theatre. I had now perfected the process so that instead of needing 30 minutes to hear the words spoken, a person needed only 2 minutes. I did this by speeding up the delivery since the subconscious mind could process things at a much faster rate than the conscious waking mind.

It played on a loop. The small paragraph repeated itself about 100 times in 2 minutes and deeply affected the subconscious. That's how Nora fell victim to be where she was.

The 20 year old woman with the bitchy attitude waltzed in this morning. She had an aire' of superiority about her and knew it. Every morning was the same. I hated her attitude and was determined to make her change. And today was the day.

Nora was 5'9" tall. She had short red hair and green eyes and was really slender. She had a great rack that always bounced as she walked. And going bra-less as she always did, she teased us all with her very long and prominent nipples. She ranted and raved that all men were dirt and then she saw me in here and came plowing through the door to give me a piece of her mind. No knock, no respect. The fucking gash thought she could walk all over people and didn't care whom it was.

"You fucking worthless piece of whale shit. How are you even still here? You disgust me!" She raged in her soft feminine voice.

I casually selected the playlist on my phone and got it synced with the speaker using Bluetooth and hit play. Nora's eyes briefly fluttered as her subconscious processed what was being driven into her skull at a blinding pace. I never revealed what was being said before, but since this is the last chapter, I don't think it will hurt to let you get a glimpse of that hypnotic suggestion.

(The voice was mine and this is what it said, "I must submit to Paul. I have no choice in the matter. I am a whore and I secretly crave to be used by men, but especially Paul. My mouth was made to suck cock and my throat was made to swallow cum. Sucking is believing, I can't avoid it. I must give in to my desires around Paul. Paul has a perfect cock, so thick and long, huge balls filled with cum. I need to swallow it, I need my throat fucked. I need his cum in my mouth. I need his cock in my pussy. I need his cum to impregnate me. I must obey. Starburst is my trigger word. When I hear this phrase spoken by Paul, I immediately go into a hypnotic trance. I must obey him. I must listen and do as he requests. And if he doesn't give me a command, I will find him and suck his cock at the very least. Sucking his cock is what makes me so wet. It is what I live for, to be used and humiliated like the slut that I am. I will be very discreet about it. Submissive Slut is my release phrase. Whenever I hear it, I will come out of this hypnotic trance immediately and have no memory of anything that happened.")

Nora's features softened and when the recording ended, she continued to just stand there looking at me. And then she came into the room and silently closed the door to the recording studio. She walked over to me and got down on her knees in front of me.

I took her chin in my hand and spit in her face. The change that came over her was immediate and I watched as her nipples grew even more erect.

"Stand before me. Raise your skirt and pull your panties to the side before you sit on the desk and lean back." I told the sexy coed.

It is often believed that a person, while under hypnosis, won't do anything that is contrary to what they normally would do. That is true when it came to violence like murder or some other violent act, but not true when it came to sex and sexual acts. Each of us is ingrained with a deep desire for sexual depravity and I have proved this theory time and time again with my own family. And Nora was no different.

Nora rose to her feet. She hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side as she leaned back on the desk. I moved between her legs and pushed her back even further against the knobs and switches. I slipped her heels off and placed her feet on the arms of the chair I was sitting in which helped to part her sexy legs.

This coed was really put together and to think that she was a lesbian was so enticing to me. I playfully slapped her inner thighs and she hooked her hands under her knees and pulled them up. This widened her crotch even more.

I placed my hand on her pussy and parted her thin dark lips. She had a small strip of red hair above her clit and I slipped a couple of fingers in her moist pussy.

"I bet you never thought in a million years that a man would be fingering you right now did you slut?" I asked the girl.

"No. I didn't." She said quietly.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her with my fingers in her twat.

I removed my digits and admired her wetness on them. The milky discharge on my fingers had a slight smell to it, but it agreed with my dick which was throbbing to join the party.

I got to my feet and choked her with my hand and another visible change came over her. She began to breath heavier and I spit in her face again before sitting back down.

Nora's pussy was leaking fluids now. Her clit was swollen and slightly peeked out of it's hood and her lips had almost tripled in thickness.

I again got to my feet. My dick was hard throbbed at it was pointed at her gash and I speared it into her wet pussy in one long push.

"Ohhhhhh." Nora groaned.

I was so tempted to fuck the sexy lesbian coed and fill her full of cum. Soon, but not now. Not like this. So I withdrew my dick and sat back down in the chair. I did take another picture with my dick in her pussy though.

"Suck me!" I told her.

Nora got down off of the desk and moved between my legs and began to lick her juices from my dick. And that's when Teri showed up.

Teri walked in the door and closed it behind her. She barely even acknowledged me as she dropped to her knees beside Nora and together they blew me.

(I then selected another playlist and a different set of clicks and thumps could be heard. and this is what my masked voice said, "God, this need to urinate is building in me. There is such an urgency. My bladder is fit to burst but I can't just leave this cock. I need to pee so bad. I love the taste of hot piss going down my throat. I get so wet when I get urinated on. It is what I live for. I must obey and drink as much hot pit as I can.")

For the longest time, I have been obsessed with women urinating. It is a private act that everyone must do to rid our bodies of toxins and yet I wanted to experience it on a taboo level.

Nora detached herself from my cock and began to undress herself and then Teri. She then got underneath Teri as her boss squatted over her mouth.

"Glurg, glurg, glurg!" Nora made noises as she swallowed Teri's hot piss. Some of it escaped her mouth and wet the carpet.

And then it was Teri's turn. She detached herself from my dick and they switched places.

"Glurg, glurg, glurg!" Teri made noises as she swallowed Nora's hot piss.

It was too much for me and I grunted and began to spew huge globs of sperm in Nora's mouth.

The lesbian swallowed several times.

I looked at the two women and said, "Put your clothes on and go back to your desk. You submissive slut."

Both women got dressed without a word being spoken and left my studio while I cleaned it up and spayed some incense.

****

Teri came back 10 minutes later.

"Hi Paul, may I have word with you?" She asked.

I looked up and saw Teri standing there. She had her hand on her right hip.

(Deja vu entered my mind.)

"Uh sure Teri." I grunted.

"Look, you need to report to the 18th floor immediately and speak with Catherine. The entire board has convened and you are to report to them at 10am. Oh, and when you get back you need to do something about the smell in here. It smells like cat piss!" She chuckled and walked off.

I got to my feet and followed her out. The meeting wasn't for another hour and so I went to the kitchen to refill my coffee cup. I then walked back to my office and on the way I decided that I should start getting things packed up. So I walked by the rows of cubes and looked at all the women present. I then saw Jill and Sandra dart into the storeroom together and decided to head there next.

I opened the door and didn't see the two women.

I went over and grabbed a couple of empty boxes. I started back for the door when I heard giggling and then something wet hit the floor. I followed the whispers and in the far corner was a secret little hideaway. Funny how I never saw it before.

"Shhh, Jill. Just pick it up and slide it back in again." Sandra giggled.

"It's so slippery Sandra. Can you even feel it inside you?" Jill asked.

"No, not at all, but it's still fun." She replied.

I looked over the top and saw Sandra on her back and her knees were pulled up. Jill was sliding a pickle inside her pussy, when it slipped from her fingers and fell on the floor again.

"Oops!" She giggled.

I was about to walk out when I heard Jill say, "For once, I wish I had a dick to fuck you with Sandra."

"I can't get off that way Jill. My husband fucks me all the time and it just doesn't do anything for me." Sandra told her.

"Yeah, well that's because he only has a dick about as wide as my index finger." Jill giggled.

"Isn't that the fucking truth! God, what I wouldn't give for a guy with a big dick right now." She whined.

"But you're married Sandra!" Jill stated.

"I don't care! Fuck!" She said bitterly.

"If only you were gay, then we could have some fun together. I'm pretty certain that I could make you have an orgasm." Jill comforted her.

"Oral is easy Jill. I cum that way most of the time. And we have played together. Remember last month when you used a strap-on on me?" She reminded her friend.

"Oh yeah, you're right. You didn't cum then either and that phallus was huge!" Jill laughed.

"I should know. I was sore for days after that." Sandra laughed.

"I wonder what the problem is then." Jill asked her.

I began to play the playlist from my phone's speaker.

"Shhh...do you hear that Jill?" Sandra asked her.

"Uh-huh..." She moaned.

"I do too and it's making me really horny again." Sandra replied.

And that's when I walked around the corner.

Jill and Sandra turned to look at me.

"I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. I think that I know why you can't cum from penetration Sandra and it has little to do with size, although you probably need something a little thicker and meatier than what your husband is packing. What you need is a cock! A real, flesh and blood cock and not some toy." I told the surprised women.

"And I suppose that you can supply that Paul?" Jill stated sourly.

"I can actually Jill." I told her firmly.

"Uh, aren't you married though?" Jill asked.

"I am, yes." I told her.

"And how would the missus feel about you sticking your dick in another woman's hole?" Jill sneered.

"She probably wouldn't like it." I told her.

"And yet you have the nerve to say that you can help! Fucking men! You're all the same. Come on Jill, we don't need to listen to this crap!" Jill said bitterly.

"You're not going anywhere Jill. In fact, you are going to stay and watch and maybe even join in." I told the lesbian.

"The fuck I will you pig! I am a lesbian and no dick controls my destiny." She blurted.

I found it interesting that the hypnotic suggestion wasn't working on her.

She took 2 steps past me when I leaned towards her and whispered, "Starburst."

Jill's eyes dilated and she stopped walking.

Sandra looked at me oddly.

"How did you do that?" She asked.

"How did I do what?" I replied.

"Jill looks frozen." She told me.

"And what can you tell me about your friend, other than the fact that she is a lesbian." I asked.

"Well, she has been trying to get me to leave my husband for months now." Sandra said.

"Is that why you came in here?" I asked.

"Well, she got a pickle from the vending machine and thought it would be fun to stuff it in me since I've been complaining about my husband Mel for a few days." Sandra said.

"And you let her?" I asked.

"Yeah, well. You know how she gets. She practically dragged me in here. She is the dominant one you know. Always bossing me around." She said.

"Yeah? And you like it?" I asked.

"No, not particularly." She told me.

"Then why do it. Why listen to her?" I asked.

"I'm powerless to resist." She blurted angrily.

"Is that why you removed your pants and panties?" I asked her.

"No. I didn't do that. Jill did. She said that if I resisted that she would torture my nipples, so I let her undress me." Sandra said quietly.

"And do you ever get to return the favor?" I asked.

"God no! Jill forbids it!" She said forcefully.

"So she probably wouldn't like it if I did this then." I told her.

I walked over to Jill and pulled her v-neck t-shirt down and under her tits.

"Oh my word! How are you doing that? Why is she letting you?" Sandra asked me.

I smiled and walked up behind Jill and cupped her tits and began to play with her nipples until they became erect. I then plucked them and Sandra's eyes got really wide.

I leaned in and whispered, "You hate having your nipples tortured, but you are powerless to stop me. It makes you impossibly wet to have your nipples abused like this."

I walked back around Jill and opened my pants and let them drop with my boxers to my feet.

Sandra looked at my dick and smiled. I crooked my finger at her and she came over and took my dick in her hands. She stroked it and then placed it in her mouth.

I looked at my watch and cursed. I only had a few minutes to be upstairs.

"Starburst." I whispered and Sandra stopped with my dick in her mouth.

"Put on your clothes and go back to your desk. I want you and Jill to meet me back in here at 1pm." I told her and pulled my pants up.

I walked back to Jill and smacked her nipples with my hand. I then released them by saying "Submissive slut."

Both women snapped awake. They fixed their clothes and walked out of the storeroom. I grabbed the two boxes and took them to my office. I then took the elevator to the 18th floor and waited outside of the board room.

I didn't have to wait long because Jenny Markin came out to escort me in. She was Catherine Walsh's secretary.

I walked in the room and took a seat before the 8 women who were seated behind the long oak table.

"Hello Paul, today is your lucky day. We have all decided to cut you loose. We just have a few papers for you to sign and then you may collect the things in your office and be on your way to a better life." She told me.

I took a seat and Jenny came back in with a folder. I signed the necessary papers and was handed a check for $250 million dollars. I smiled.

"Do you have any last words for us before we see you out?" Gwen Stevens asked.

"I do actually. Did any of you notice that crazy starburst?" I asked the 8 seated women.

No one responded because they were now hypnotized.

I walked out of the room and found Jenny at her desk.

"Hi Jenny, I was just finishing up when I remembered you telling me some time ago that you hated your job because Catherine treated you like trash. Are things better and are you making good money now?" I asked the petite Asian woman.

"Actually Paul, I am so fed up with this place. It's like a convent now without any men around. I am depressed as shit. I barely make ends meet with my salary and I have 2 daughters who go to college next year. Being a single mom sucks!" She replied in her higher pitched voice.

"I bet you would like to get back at your bosses and give them a piece of your mind wouldn't you?" I asked her.

"You bet I would. Hahaha If only I had a way to wipe their memory afterwards." She told me lightly and giggled.

"You know, since it's my last day and all, how about we have a little fun. Does the board have any more business this morning?" I asked her.

"Actually no. They are all planning to go home after lunch." She told me.

"Come with me, I think you will enjoy this next part." I told her.

"Actually, can it wait? I really have to pee and I only get one break a day." She said and began to dance around.

I smiled and said, "Hold it for just a few more minutes okay?"

I took her hand to keep her from bolting to the bathroom and we walked back into the Board room together.

"What's wrong with them? They are never this quiet." She whispered.

"That's because they are hypnotized. They will only respond to my voice." I told her.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,719 Followers
12