7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No way! I don't believe you." She said suspiciously.

"I'll prove it to you...All 8 of you, get up from your chair. Remove your jacket and blouse and place them on your chair and come over and kneel before me." I told the women.

Jenny was in awe as all 8 women did that very thing.

I pulled over a chair for Jenny to stand on.

"Remove your pants and panties Jenny and then unleash your bladder on these uptight women." I told her.

Jenny looked up at me and frowned. "Are you kidding me? I can't, I'll be fired." She said excitedly.

I pulled up another chair and removed my pants and boxers and stood on it.

"I have to pee too, so hurry up." I told her.

"Oh my god, this is so surreal." She stated as she removed her pants and panties.

I helped her up to stand on the chair.

"Now lean back and aim your twat at these women." I told her.

I aimed my dick at Catherine and my urine shot out and hit her face. Some went in her mouth and I move my dick to Alice Jenkins and then to Gwen Stevens before Jenny started to pee as well.

"Yesssss! Ohhhhh! Take that you bitch! Yesssss, I love it!" Jenny laughed.

Her piss gushed out of her tiny body and together we covered the 8 women standing there. I took several pictures and a video as well. And when we finished we just looked down at them and laughed.

I got down from the chair and was about to help Jenny down too when I looked at her crotch and saw how pretty her pussy looked.

"What are you staring at Paul?" She asked defensively.

"Your pussy Jenny. It's unlike anything I've ever seen before." I told the shy woman as she attempted to cover her crotch with her hands.

"It's so damn ugly. God I'm sorry you had to see it. Please help me down so that I can cover it up again." She said sourly.

"It's not ugly Jenny. It's fucking gorgeous!" I told her.

"Stop it! I don't believe you." She scolded me.

"Believe it Jenny, just look at what happened." I told her.

Jenny looked down and saw that my dick was hard.

"Did I do that?" She said excitedly.

"You certainly did." I told her.

I took a step forward and pressed my face into her pussy. I then looked up at her.

"You think you could piss some more? I want to drink your urine Jenny." I told her.

She didn't say a word. She just held my face to her pussy and began to urinate again. It was so hot that I began to jack off.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Nora shouted from the doorway.

We both looked over at her and Jenny's piss sprayed against my cheek.

"Oh we are so screwed now." Jenny whispered.

****

Nora walked over to us and took out her phone.

"You are so fired!" She sneered.

"Starburst!" I blurted and Nora stopped cold.

Jenny looked down at me. "Is she, is she stuck like the others?" She asked.

"Yeah, she's now hypnotized." I told her.

I turned back to Jenny's pussy and looked up at her. "I want to make you cum." I told her.

She smiled at me and allowed me to help her down. I moved her over to the boardroom table and pushed her back on it.

I got down on the floor in front of her. I opened her knees and ogled her sexy pussy.

"God, your pussy smells incredible." I told her.

I pushed her knees up and opened her legs wide.

I just looked at her crotch and smiled. She had a short strip of black hair above her clit which was long and thick. I used my index finger and opened her thick meaty pussy lips and saw that her juices were leaking from her entrance. I pushed my index finger inside her opening and it was a super tight fit.

I removed my finger and pushed it up into her clit, making her sigh.

"You haven't had sex in awhile have you." I told her.

"No, not since I caught my boyfriend cheating 3 years ago." Jenny told me.

Why anyone would cheat on her, baffled me. I was so looking forward to what came next.

I then began to nibble her left inner thigh. I lightly bit her leg and then moved to her crotch and nibbled that too and then her right inner thigh. I purposely avoided her clit for the moment because I wanted to build some desire from her.

Jenny humped her pussy at me in an attempt to get me to lick her pussy.

From out of the blue, I pressed my nose into her clit and moved it side to side.

"Oh my God Paul. You're driving me crazy." She groaned.

I brought my tongue to her pussy opening and swirled the tip into it. I began to lick up one side of her thick meaty lips and down the other and then swatted her clit side to side and then back down and up the other side.

With my right hand, I pressed my index and middle fingers inside her pussy and slowly twisted them in and out. And with my left hand I began to pluck at her right nipple.

"Oh Paul. This feels amazing!" She moaned.

I removed my fingers from her wet pussy and brought them up to her mouth and traced them over her lips. Jenny took my wet fingers in her mouth and moaned, "Mmmm."

I flicked my tongue tip over and around her clit and pursed my lips around the little nub and sucked it into my mouth.

I put my fingers back inside her pussy and began to twist them in and out in a corkscrew manner.

Jenny was getting close. She began to hump her hips up and down to the speed of my tongue. I knew that she was close and moved her so that she was in the center of the big wide table. I got on the table with her.

I worked faster and faster and plucked her nipple harder and harder.

"Oh Paul!" She suddenly gasped.

I stopped briefly. I picked up my phone and set it on it's kickstand. I selected the video function and aimed the lens at her open pussy.

I pursed my lips around her swollen clit and began to flick the sensitive pearl underneath rapidly. I knew she was on the brink on a massive orgasm.

"OH PAUL!" She cried out loud again.

My fingers became a blur as I twisted them in and out of her sloppy wet hole.

I flicked her clitoris mercilessly with my tongue tip and her whole body seized up in orgasm. And that's when I pursed my lips around the tiny nub and sucked it hard and scraped my teeth against it.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!" She cried out.

All those years without any sex came exploding out of her pussy. It was exactly the kind of release that she needed.

Jenny was a gusher. Her pussy dilated open and a huge milky gush of her juices were expelled on the table.

Multiple orgasms were new to Jenny and she climaxed a second time.

She cried out, "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!"

It was like a fire hose on full blast. Her pussy dilated open and her juices gushed out 3 feet in the air and splatted down the length of the table.

I continued to lick and finger her pussy and play roughly with her nipple for several minutes following her orgasm to draw it out as long as possible.

Jenny cried out a third time, "GOD DAMN!!!"

And another milky puddle was expelled from her pussy. This one was thicker than the first two and slowly dripped down to her ass crack, before she collapsed back exhausted. Little tremors made her body occasionally twitch, but she was totally spent.

I got off of the table and walked over to Nora who was frozen where she stood. Jenny looked at us with half hooded eyes.

"You've been a naughty little slut Nora. You will feel everything that I am about to do to you but be powerless to stop me. You will fear me and as your fear grows you will become impossibly wet. You will loathe my dick entering your pussy and ass, but also love the way my dick feels inside of you. I will keep you on the brink of orgasm until you beg me to impregnate you with my semen. The moment you feel my dick spurt inside you, you will climax harder than you ever have in your life. And from this point on, you will be addicted to cum, but no cock will satisfy your cravings like my dick because you are a submissive slut." I told her as I led her over to the table.

Nora blinked rapidly as she came awake.

"What are you doing to me?" She asked feebly.

I turned her around and grabbed her blouse and tore it open. The buttons went flying in all directions and I grabbed her breasts roughly.

"I don't like this and I demand that you leave me alone!" She scolded.

Jenny rose up on and elbow to look at us and smiled.

I grabbed Nora's breasts and teased her nipples hard. I then smacked her tits and laughed as she tried to cover up.

"STOP THIS!" She shouted.

I grabbed the hem of her skirt and tore it roughly from her waist.

"I know what you seek and I forbid you from raping me." She mumbled.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as I ripped her panties off.

Jenny began to masturbate as she watching the violent display.

I pushed Nora's knees up and rammed my dick inside of her pussy.

"UNGH!" She groaned in protest.

I grabbed her tits and mauled her nipples as I rammed my dick deep inside her wet pussy. God she was tight and super wet too!

"Fuck the dirty little lesbian!" Jenny whispered.

I turned Nora around and saw her perfect ass. I put my dick against her brown eye and rammed it deep in her asshole.

"AARRRGGHHH!!!" She cried out in pain.

"Crack!" I slapped her ass hard.

"Do you want me to make you cum slut?" I shouted at her.

"YESSSSS!!!" She groaned.

"I don't believe you." I told her.

"Crack!" I smacked her ass even harder.

Jenny grabbed a fistful of Nora's hair and sneered, "Fucking worthless cunt!"

I smiled at her. I liked this side of Jenny immensely.

I pulled free of her ass and rammed my dick back inside her pussy. She seemed even wetter. I grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples roughly.

I was approaching the end and Nora sensed this as well.

"FILL ME FULL OF YOUR SPERM!!!" She screamed.

I looked up then and saw Jenny watching us. She was fingering herself with 2 fingers and close to an orgasm herself.

"Don't waste your sperm on her. Enter my pussy instead Paul. I want to have your baby. I fucking beg you to breed me. I'm not on birth control and I'm ovulating. Come on big boy! Fucking give it to me and not that worthless slut!" Jenny demanded.

I slipped free of Nora's drooling slit and Jenny pulled me into her pussy. Talk about tight, her gash felt like a vise as I drove my dick in deep. It only took another two strokes and I grunted something unintelligible as my cock began to flood her cunt full of sperm.

Jenny held me tight as she climaxed too. There's just something so incredible about a willing woman verses a woman I can control with hypnosis.

"YESSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHH!!!" We both cried out in orgasm.

Our lips met and we basked in the refreshing afterglow of sex together.

I broke the kiss and looked over at Nora whom was masturbating like crazy. The poor slut just couldn't make herself climax. I looked back at Jenny and we both began to laugh.

****

"I could get used to this Paul. Can we continue this outside of work?" Jenny asked suddenly.

"Yeah Jenny. I'd like that." I told her.

"Oh shit, is that your step daughter watching us from the door?" Jenny stated sourly.

I looked over and motioned Jane into the room.

"Hi Daddy. That was some show you guys put on. Not sure what I should make of it though. Mom isn't going to be pleased when I tell her or show her the video I just took." She stated.

I was about to hypnotize her again when Jenny asked if she could do it instead. I gave her the go ahead and she blurted, "Starburst."

Jane stopped talking, but so did Nora.

"This is so cool. Jane, remove your clothes and come over to us. When your step dad removes his dick from my pussy, I want you to lick my juices from it." Jenny smiled wickedly.

I was liking Jenny more and more with every second.

She then looked at Nora and said, "Nora, you come over too and when Paul removes his dick I want you to eat his creampie from my pussy."

"Submissive slut." She said out loud and both women returned to normal.

Jane removed her clothes and Nora got ready next to Jenny's open legs.

I then slipped out of the Asian woman's twat and a torrent of my semen rushed out and Nora began to slurp it down her throat.

Jane began to lick my wet cock and I looked at Jenny and she had the most wicked grin on her face.

"I could get used to this kind of control." She told me.

"Starburst." Jenny blurted.

"Nora and Jane, get on the table and 69 until you both have 3 orgasms a piece. Fucking submissive sluts." She told the sexy coeds quietly.

I walked over to the 8 board members who were still kneeling and covered in our urine.

"The 8 of you are going to take a big pay cut this year. You will increase Jenny's salary to $100k/year with a 25% increase every year and a Christmas bonus of $50k. You are also going to pay for her daughters to go to college, buy her a new car and once a month when the 8 of you convene, you will watch as she urinates on you as you kneel before her. You will wear her piss for the remainder of the day and pay homage to her pussy with your tongues until she has multiple orgasms. Now get to your feet and clean the table with your tongues. You bunch of submissive sluts." I told them.

Jenny walked over to me. She leaned up and whispered, "I think I love you Paul."

She grabbed her clothes and I gathered my clothes. I followed her to the executive bathroom and we took a shower together. We then dried off and exchanged numbers and I went back to my office to box up my things.

****

Teri popped her head in my office.

"So, how was the meeting?" She asked.

"Well, I got my walking papers. Are you happy?" I asked her peevishly.

"Oh Paul! No, I'm not happy, but you should have seen this coming. I mean come on. You're the only man in an all female company." She told me.

"Starburst." I blurted.

Teri stopped talking.

"Remove your blouse and and leave my office and walk the floor as if nothing is wrong. If anyone comments that you are topless, just laugh it off and go about your business. You will come back in here only after 7 separate women come up to you and play with your tits and tease your nipples hard. Submissive slut." I told her.

Teri removed her blouse and then walked out of my office. I followed her and smiled at the way every woman who saw her made comments and laughed. Some were amazed and others were sickened by her boldness.

I went into the studio and connected my phone to the intercom system. What I was about to do, played over the speakers for all to hear. I selected the next playlist.

("I can't help myself. These damn bras. My tits need to breath. I must remove my top and be free. I don't care if anyone sees my girls or sees me playing with my nipples. Of course it makes me wet, but what do I care. Oh this feeling in my cunt. There is an itch that I must scratch. I will remove my clothes and masturbate. I will tease my clit and finger my juicy pussy. Starburst is my trigger word. When I hear this phrase spoken by Paul or Jenny, I immediately go into a hypnotic trance. I must obey them. I must listen and do as they request. Submissive Slut is my release phrase. Whenever I hear it, I will come out of this hypnotic trance immediately and have no memory of anything that happened. I will masturbate for the next 2 hours straight and then put my clothes back on and go home with no memory that this ever happened.")

I continued to follow Teri and she began to strip naked as she walked and all around us women began to strip naked and masturbate as the hypnotic suggestions took root in their subconscious.

Chunky girls, fat ones and skinny ones all began to masturbate openly.

I walked over to one luscious looking blonde. I leaned in and whispered, "Starburst. You will find Teri in her office and go up to her and play with her tits and be mean with her nipples and then come to my office and sit on the floor and masturbate until I show up and give you a new command. Submissive slut."

She got up and walked away.

I then saw a hot brunette with a huge bush and walked over to her and whispered, "Starburst. You will find Teri in her office and go up to her and play with her tits and be mean with her nipples and then come to my office and sit on the floor and masturbate until I show up and give you a new command. Submissive slut."

She too got up and walked away.

I saw a really petite black girl who barely had any boobs and whispered, "Starburst. You will find Teri in her office and go up to her and play with her tits and be mean with her nipples and then come to my office and sit on the floor and masturbate until I show up and give you a new command. Submissive slut."

She walked away.

I saw a tall brunette with dd's and whispered, "Starburst. You will find Teri in her office and go up to her and play with her tits and be mean with her nipples and then come to my office and sit on the floor and masturbate until I show up and give you a new command. Submissive slut."

She walked away.

I saw Jane and whispered, "Starburst. You will find Teri in her office and go up to her and play with her tits and be mean with her nipples and then come to my office and sit on the floor and masturbate until I show up and give you a new command. Submissive slut."

She walked away too.

I then saw Sandra and Jill together and whispered, "Starburst. You will find Teri in her office and go up to her and play with her tits and be mean with her nipples and then come to my office and sit on the floor and masturbate until I show up and give you a new command. Submissive slut."

They both got up and walked away.

I saw countless more women that stirred my cock and knew that I would be back one day to fuck them.

****

I walked back in my office and found all 7 women masturbating. Teri showed up next. She looked ravenous. Her nipples were all distended and puffy.

I addressed them all, "Starburst. Jane is my step daughter. What you don't know about her though is that she loves to engage in incest with her family. It is a filthy act and very taboo, but she doesn't care. All she cares about is the next orgasm and that's why you all are here. You are going to watch as my step daughter sucks and then fucks my dick until I flood her cunt with my sperm. You are then going to take turns and eat the fresh creampie from her pussy. You will go home and on Friday, you will come over to my estate for a party. You will bring your sisters and brothers, mom and dad and even invite your aunts, uncles and cousins, 20 and older to join you. And I will indoctrinate them into my incest harem. Submissive slut."

Jane crawled over and helped me off with my pants and boxers. She slurped, stroked and sucked on my cock before straddling my waist. Her pussy slid down my cock while I played roughly with her nipples.

Jane climaxed hard while I continued to help her rise up and down on my thick cock. I then drove my dick in deep and began spew huge globs of sperm inside her spasming pussy.

I switched places with her and watched as the 7 women began to slurp my semen from her pussy.

I went over to Teri and pushed her down to my wet dick. She didn't resist me at all. She just began to lick and suck my dick like she had been doing it her entire life.

I then pushed her off of me and began to urinate on her and the rest of the women on the floor. I even aimed my piss on Jane and laughed as they all just watched me do it.

I grabbed my boxers and pants and put them on and resumed packing up my things.

I looked at the 8 women in my office.

"Starburst. The 8 of you will continue to engage in lesbian sex together for the next couple of hours. You will then get dressed and go home and forget this ever happened. Submissive slut." I replied.

I walked out the door, left the building and drove home.

The End.

12