70s Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get as much as you can, Pam. If you can't get it all tonight you will tomorrow night. I bet you'll turn out to be a good little cocksucker." His words enflamed me! This was not a one-night stand. I was going to be Dwayne's cocksucker! I could feel my juices flowing! God, what was happening to me? In just a few minutes Dwayne stopped me. "That's enough for now. Have to go back to work."

Once again behind the counter I felt flustered. Did this happen to all white women who were introduced to black men? Did they end up sucking their cocks enthusiastically? I was so confused!

It wasn't even fifteen minutes before Mr. Lee showed up in Cosmetics. He stared at me for a moment. Then, without a word, he came around the counter and knelt down next to me as if to look into a stock drawer. His hand touched my leg and slid all the way up to my inner thigh. I trembled but didn't resist. In fact, I spread my legs just a tiny bit more.

He murmured, "Oh baby, you've got such smooth skin. Smooth young white girl skin." Then his hand was all the way up to my pussy. My panties were still damp from my earlier excitement. It was all I could do to stand still. I was frantically looking around hoping no customers would approach! Mr. Lee abruptly got up and left. A few minutes later Joanie, another, rather pretty, white woman in her early thirties, came over to tell me that Mr. Lewis wanted to see me in his office immediately.

"I don't know what you did but he was in no mood to wait. I'll cover for you here." I almost trotted to his office wondering if I was in trouble for something! Mr. Lee's office was at the end of a long corridor at the rear of the store and upstairs. He had a window overlooking the loading docks. When I knocked on his door he instructed me to come in.

"Close that door and come on over here next to me." I did as I was told.

Now stand here right next to me, girl. You do look fine. I'm glad you used a little more makeup. Now you tell me, did you enjoy your first taste of black dick?"

"You do taste good, Dwayne."

"When we're in this store you will address me as Mr. Lee, do you understand?"

"I understand, Mr. Lee." This guy was keeping me off balance. Looking back, I now realize that he was using his experience to take advantage of a naive young woman. Again, Mr. Lee ran his hand underneath my dress and up the inside of my thigh and again I spread my legs to allow him better access. I felt him rub my pussy through my panties.

"That's a hot little cunt you've got, baby. I want to feel it bare so get those panties off." I pulled them down and stepped out of them. His hand was back up to my pussy. As he rubbed my clit I wondered again how I had come so far in such a short time. Part of me was disgusted at myself for acting like such a slut while at the same time it exhilarated me to do so! After all these years I am still not sure why I had such a craving but I think that part of it was my lack of experience with men other than Hugh and part was the "forbidden" nature of what I was doing. Mr. Lee took my panties and stuffed them in his desk drawer but not until he held them to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"That's a sweet smelling white pussy you have, girl." What a nasty man! As he spoke he inserted one, then two of his long fingers into me.

"Ohhhh, that feels so good!" I was squirming around trying to fuck myself down on those fingers. Mr. Lee obliged me by holding his fingers stiff inside of me while I bounced up and down on them! I could hear the wet sound of sex in his small office and it was only a minute or two before I came in a rush!

"You know what that pussy's for, don't you?"

"Uh huh."

"Good. Now get on back out there and finish working your shift. I'll just hold on to them pretty little panties and take a whiff once in a while. While you work think some more about what your tight little cunt is for."

"Yes, Mr. Lee, I will." I managed to compose myself and started toward the door.

"Hold on a second. After work, plan on not going home for a couple of hours. I wanna take you to my place for a drink. Give you a little more education." I was sure I could go home later and Hugh wouldn't notice. He was always sound asleep, plus he couldn't see the clock face from his side of the bed. I wondered what "a little more education was" but was in no doubt it involved sex.

"OK."

It felt strange, but strangely liberating, to work in a fairly short dress and no panties. Also, it was a constant reminder that a black man was laying claim to my pussy!

Just before we closed Mr. Lee came by and told me we'd meet at our cars, then I was to follow him to his place which was not far away. That proved true as we drove only a couple of miles to a nice gated apartment complex where he opened the gate long enough for both of us to drive through. After we parked we walked up a set of stairs to the door to his apartment. I wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised to find a neat, well furnished apartment. As soon as I set my purse down he pulled me close and we kissed hungrily. He stepped away to kick off his loafers.

"Take my slacks off." I knelt and unbuckled his belt, opened his slacks and pulled them down so he could step out of them. He was not wearing underwear, of course. His cock sprung out, already half hard. Before I could wrap my lips around it he pulled me to my feet and kissed me again. Then he led me to the hall, but before we got more than a few feet he pulled me close again and pressed himself against me. His cock was prodding me in the belly. We kissed again only this time he pulled my dress up, cupped my ass in his big hands and lifted me onto him. His cock slid easily into my wet cunt as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I gasped! Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, did that big black dick feel good in me! He pinned me against the wall. He was thrusting in and out and dropping my weight on his cock with each thrust soooo slowly it was driving me crazy! I was trying to pump myself down on him at the same time.

"Do you want me to stop, Pam?"

"No, please, don't stop! Don't EVER stop!"

"Do you like sucking my cock, Pam?"

"I LOVE sucking your cock!"

"Do like fucking my cock, Pam?"

"Oh dear God, YES!"

"You need to show more appreciation, cunt."

"What do you want? What do you want? What do you want? Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" At that point he was slamming me against the wall over and over. A noise distracted me for a second and I looked to my right to see another black man had stepped out of the next room and was watching us. I was beyond caring.

"Dwayne, please fuck my white pussy! Make it yours!" The other man just grinned and went back into his room. "Ugh, Ugh"... I felt Dwayne spurting in me...then I came so hard I thought I'd choke! While still hard Dwayne carried me into his bedroom and set me down. We were both naked and in bed in seconds.

"Daryl's my brother. I guess he got a good look at your fine ass doing the deed. Now girl, use your tongue, you know what to do." I did, laying between his dark thighs and licking him clean of our juices, hoping he'd get hard again and fuck me some more. He did, this time putting it to me doggy style. He worked his dick in and out slowly until I was panting with need. Then he stopped, holding himself about halfway in. I was squirming for more.

"You're going to have to come and get it. If you want me to fuck you regularly you need to show how much you need it." I pushed back as hard and fast as I could.

"You gonna be a good slut for my black cock? Is your white pussy hungry for it?"

"Uh huh, uh huh, I'll be your good slut and my white pussy is STARVED for your big black cock!"

"Well then, show your big black daddy how hungry you are. Shake that ass, slut! Fuck, you can do better than that!" His big black hand slapped my ass hard twice. That spurred me further, to the point I was sweating and pushing back as hard as I could!

"Oh please, please, fuck this white pussy!" I was squealing like some kind of little fuck monkey! I had turned into a black cock sex maniac and I loved it! Finally, Dwayne grabbed me by the hips and slammed into me. The only sounds were the banging of the headboard against the wall, his grunts, my whimpering, the slap of his hips on my ass, and the sounds of a wet white pussy being hammered by a big dominant cock! As soon as I felt him pump his load into me I had a huge orgasm!

"Oh, God, that was great, Dwayne." We both were on our backs so I moved close to cuddle. That lasted for about two minutes.

"You'd better be getting' on home. It's late and you have a busy morning."

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"I want you back here at 9AM. I expect to feel your lips on my cock then. You're going to be my wake up blow job. I'll leave the door unlocked. Get your ass in here naked and be sucking right on time, hear me, slut?"

"OK, Dwayne, 9 o'clock."

"Get dressed and get on, girl. Do not be late!"

As I drove home I was pissed off at the arrogance of the man but at the same time I was turned on by it. His assumption that I'd do as he ordered excited me. I think Dwayne was tapping into my submissive side and the fact that he was black and making me his white fucktoy was the enticing forbidden apple. He hadn't even started yet, but I didn't know that at the time. And always, always, always, in the background there was the guilt.

I opened Dwayne's unlocked front door at 8:55 and by 9:00 I was laying naked with my lips wrapped around his cockhead.

In just a few seconds he was gazing at me and smiling. He tapped his watch and said, "Good little slut, right on time." I sucked and licked lazily until he told me it was time. My head bobbed up and down enthusiastically until I felt his cum gushing into the back of my throat. Not a drop escaped my mouth. I was getting good at taking his entire length deeply.

"That was good, Pam. Now go take care of Daryl." I eyed him in surprise, but got up without a word and went to Daryl's room where I found him naked on his bed. He was laying on his side so I had to nudge him before I could crawl between his thighs. He was big, too, like Dwayne, which came as no surprise at this point. He woke as he got hard. After watching me lick his cock for a few minutes he pulled me up on top of him then flipped me onto my back. As he mounted me I spread my legs in welcome and raised them for his easier access. He slid in easily since I was wet with desire.

I'd just sucked on two black cocks and felt every bit the wanton slut. There were no preliminaries with Daryl, he simply pounded me savagely while telling me I was now his fuckslut, too. All I could do was nod and breathlessly say, "Uh huh"! After we both came he rolled off and we lay gasping for a couple of minutes. Soon Daryl got up off the bed. He started toward the bathroom, but turned around and approached the head of the bed where he proceeded to slap my face with his wet semi-flaccid cock.

"Come on out to the kitchen. Dwayne will fix up some breakfast. Dwayne, well he's a killer cook."

I was wearing Dwayne's bathrobe as we all sat at the kitchen table and ate. We were making small talk when Daryl said to Dwayne, "I think this fine bitch has the makings of a good whore for us. What do you think?" I looked at both of them in shock, then jumped up to go get dressed and leave. That was just too much! OK, maybe I was being a slut but I knew I could never be a whore. My life would be ruined!

"Daryl, you stupid motherfucker!" He hurried after me into his bedroom where my clothes were. He caught up to me and pulled me close against him. I was sobbing and wondering what I had gotten myself into.

"Don't pay no mind to Daryl. He can be such an asshole. I'm not sharing you with anyone else, and if Daryl don't straighten up he won't get to fuck you either." Dwayne was caressing my back and giving me little kisses on my hair and forehead.

"Dwayne, I love what you do to me and Daryl can be really good too, but I can't let this go any further."

Dwayne had reached inside the robe and was cupping my ass. "Now baby, nobody's going to whore you. Haven't I treated you good? And baby, you know that you only do what it is you want to do. Come on now, give ol' Dwayne a big kiss." He bent to kiss me and I responded. His fingers were tweaking my nipples now and I was getting that familiar feeling again. I didn't resist as he pushed the robe off my shoulders leaving me standing there naked.

"Get on the bed, baby. Big ol' Dwayne's gonna make his little fuck baby feel all better!" Only a few seconds later he was stroking his big dick into me.

"Oh God, Dwayne, you know I can't resist you! Take my white pussy!"

"That's good, baby, whenever I want, right?"

"Damn, yes, whenever you want!" I was burning once again with lust! Maybe ten minutes later he left me gasping with another big load of his jism in my pussy. Dwayne rolled off the bed and left the room. I heard him telling Daryl, "You go in and apologize to Pam right now. Don't ever talk about turnin' her out again, you hear?"

"Yeah, okay man, I was just sayin'.."

"I don't care about you 'just sayin'. Get in there!"

I heard Daryl coming and rolled over facing away from the doorway. I felt the bed sink a little as he lay down next to me.

"Now you didn't really believe I was talkin' about turning you, did you?" His fingertips were lightly caressing my hip and the outside of my thigh.

"Damn you, Daryl, I've been giving you good sex and you treat me like some common whore? I'm not a whore, Daryl. I love to have sex with you and Dwayne but you shouldn't talk about me that way." I could feel his hand gently pushing between my legs to get at my pussy. I spread to give him access and next his fingers were in my cunt, still sopping from Dwayne's cum. He soaked his fingers and started rubbing at my anus. It was stimulating me and once again I had to wonder about myself. I knew I wasn't a whore, but obviously I had turned into a raging slut! Daryl was kissing the back of my neck now murmuring how sexy I was. I rolled toward him.

"You fucker. I want you in me. Do you want my pussy, Daryl?"

"In a minute. Show me how much you like to suck my cock.

I could not get that big black cock between my lips fast enough! A few minutes ago I was angry at him and now I couldn't wait to kiss and lick his hard dick! He let me serve him for a few minutes before pulling me up to mount him. Once more I relished the feel of a wicked thick black cock possessing me, but Daryl ordered me to go slow, very slow! His hands on my ass made sure I obeyed.

"Please, Daryl, let me ride!"

"You're anxious to fuck, aren't you, baby?"

"God yes, don't tease me, please." He allowed me to ride him a little faster. I'd just had sex about ten minutes before but I was starving for more already!

"You're such a sweet little white slut. Listen, our nineteen-year old nephew, Jerome, is coming to visit sometime soon. While he's staying here you'll wake him up like you do us."

"Oh, Daryl, I don't know."

"Move that pretty ass faster, cunt!" In seconds my hair was flying about as I thrashed up and down trying to pump his cock as fast as I could. I came in a huge rush and felt him shoot his load up into me. He quickly rolled me onto my back and moved up next to my head. I opened my mouth to accept him even as his cum leaked from my pussy.

As I was sucking and licking our juices off he said I was going to have to "take care of" Jerome. I paused long enough to say, "OK".

"Good girl. Jerome, he's a big tall gangly kid with a long ol' dick. You'll like him, he's very polite plus he's never had a pretty white girl like you suck him. Maybe hasn't had any girl suck him. That was good, suckbaby. I gotta go now. Me and Dwayne have to drive over to North Hollywood on business so it's best you get dressed and go home."

As I drove home I was hit once again with feelings of guilt and shame, and then I found myself wondering what it was going to be like to suck Jerome's "long ol' dick". Had I always been such a slut and just needed some men to recognize it?

A few nights later at lunch break I was laying across the front seat of Dwayne's car kissing his cock when he told me that tonight he was going to take my ass.

"Will it hurt"? As soon as the words left my lips I realized I had accepted another degree of submission to this black man.

"We only have a few minutes left. If you want to swallow my load you better step it up, slut."

I did want to go back to work with my tummy full of Dwayne's seed so I started sucking him vigorously.

"Ah, that's good, baby. No, it won't hurt. Has your daddy Dwayne ever hurt you? I'll take you nice and easy the first time." I was grateful he said that and as he erupted down my throat I was grateful for that, too.

A few hours later we lay in his bed naked. Dwayne had liberally applied KY on and in my rectum and onto his cock for good measure. He had finger-fucked my ass for a few minutes to warm me up and it had worked. It felt good and alleviated my anxiety for the most part. It was time. He ordered me to spread and then slowly inserted the head of his cock. Inch by inch his length entered until, unbelievably, he was completely buried in my ass! Then he throbbed. I was mesmerized!

"Do you like having my big black cock in your sexy white ass, baby?"

"Oh, Dwayne, I've never felt like this before." Dwayne started to pump slowly in and out. I learned several things seemingly simultaneously. There is no greater feeling of being sexually possessed by a man than when he is fucking your ass! Sucking cock was always a turn on for me, in part at least, because it was such a submissive act. Being ass-fucked was far more submissive!

Giving my ass to this man was a turning point in my life. Now I understood what the term "piece of ass" meant, and that now I was Dwayne's piece of ass. Is this what happens to white women who take up with black men? Do they become sluts, cocksuckers and pieces of ass for them?

Dwayne was now fucking me harder and I was begging him for more.

"Oh dear god, please fuck my ass harder! Fuck my white ass good! I LOVE what you're doing to me!" I was so in lust that the thought crossed my mind, 'Could I give this up? If Dwayne and Darryl insisted I whore for them could I walk away from their cocks and the things they make me do?' I was buried in a pit of sexual abandonment. There was no doubt that I would become Daryl's piece of ass and that I'd blow Jerome every morning if that's what they wanted. Maybe I'd be his piece of ass, too! Dwayne's cock began to spurt his load deep in my rectum and I came in a mind-blowing explosion!

A few seconds later I turned to embrace him, pressing my naked body tightly to his.

"Dwayne, that was wonderful! Thank you. I'm your piece of ass now....aren't I?"

Dwayne laughed. "Yeah, you're my piece of ass now. Daryl's waiting for you.

When I went into Daryl's bedroom I found him sitting in the corner in his easy chair, naked and stroking his cock. He ordered me on to his bed, face down, ass up. No sooner was I in position then I felt him behind me. Without another word, he shoved his hungry black dick deep into my ass, made easy by the lube and copious amount of cum that Dwayne had deposited.

'For maybe fifteen minutes he rode me hard. I squealed and panted, I begged for harder and deeper and faster. I exclaimed filthy promises born of lust; to let him fuck my ass wherever and whenever he wanted. I told him to make me do it however he wanted. I pleaded with him to do it regularly. When I felt him grow a little bigger inside of me, then pump his load, I was ready to do anything he and Dwayne wanted!

The next few weeks saw an increase in not only the frequency of my submission to Dwayne and Daryl, but to the variety of their demands. Twice out by the pool in the middle of the day Daryl exposed himself and had me lick his cock and balls. Luckily, I didn't see anyone else around. They also simultaneously used me. One of them would fuck me while the other knelt by my head and made me suck. Once when Dwayne was out of town Daryl was fucking me doggy style and making me talk to Dwayne on the phone and beg him to come home and fuck my ass. My shame was overshadowed by my complete submissiveness. I could not seem to get enough of their big black dicks!