70s Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later I noticed that sometimes at night after work Dwayne would say I should just go home. I wondered if they were getting tired of me even though I was still sucking Dwayne every night in his car and waking them in the morning the way they liked. Most of the time I would stay for a few hours and have sex with them but now once in a while they'd send me home after I sucked them awake. Was there another woman in their lives? After what I had become for them I couldn't bear the thought! I was jealous!

Then it happened. One night after work I went to their place. I gave both of them everything they wanted, including anal, just before I went home.

I was so tired I could barely keep awake driving home and once there I dropped my clothes on the floor and fell into bed. I was awakened from a sound sleep by "What the hell is this" coming from Hugh. I sat up still half asleep. "Huh?"

"I rolled over and laid my arm in a giant wet spot." Hugh turned on the overhead light and sure enough there was a pool of cum on the sheet. I realized I was in trouble. Before I could stop him he pushed me back down and it took all of about 3 seconds for him to trace it to my leaking ass. To my chagrin, Hugh had suddenly turned me on my side and spread my cheeks, then got out of bed and stood looking at me incredulously.

"Damn it, what the hell? This looks like cum dribbling from your rectum! What the fuck have you been doing?"

In all our time together Hugh and I had not had a serious argument, so I had never seen him look at me the way he was looking at me then. I was in real trouble and mortified and ashamed that my cheating had been found out! I was thinking furiously about what to say and was scared to death of what Hugh would do next!

"I seriously screwed up, Hugh. I went out for a few drinks with some people from work. One thing led to another and I had sex with this guy. I am so sorry, please forgive me"!

Hugh looked at me for a long moment. A cobra couldn't have looked at me more coldly. He went to the closet and took out a suitcase, then started opening drawers and yanking clothes out and throwing them in the case.

"What are doing? Please don't leave! I made a terrible mistake!"

"Yeah, you sure as HELL did! Not only have you totally betrayed me...us, you've been lying your ass off and even lied to me again just now. I've known you for a long time, Pam, at least I thought I knew you. I don't believe you'd do a one-nighter and give your ass up. We've been together for years and that was something we never even thought of. No, you're lying and I do not need that crap! I'm outta here!"

"Oh no, please, please don't go. You're right, I've been a no-good lying slutty bitch. I was stupid and I have no excuse for it. I love you and I don't want to lose you. I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you. Please give me another chance." At this point I was sobbing uncontrollably. I had ruined my life and hurt the only man I'd ever loved. What had driven me to be so dishonest, so cruel and undeserving of a husband that was so good to me?

Hugh's expression had morphed into one of profound sadness. It pained me more deeply than his anger had.

"Pam, what have you done? How long has this...thing....been going on? Never mind, I don't even want to know. It is obviously so bad you were willing to give up on us."

"No, no, I never wanted that. It started out as nothing. I just let myself be seduced. I'm so sorry, honey. I'll do anything to make it up to you, ANYTHING!"

Hugh shook his head disgustedly. "You can start by changing the damned sheets and washing the scum from your body." I felt, as I should, like a filthy slut. I hurried to change the sheets, then rushed to shower scrubbing every inch of my body as if I could somehow erase my horrible behavior.

When I came back into our bedroom Hugh was sitting on the edge of the bed. "This is it, Pam. You either tell me exactly what happened or we are done!"

So I did, mostly. I could not get up the courage to admit to both Dwayne and his brother so I made it all about Dwayne. I started with how I gradually advanced my adultery in my boss' car.

"Your boss? You mean the black guy?"

"Yes."

"Damn, Pam. You've been taking black dick up your ass? Never mind, continue."

I explained generally what happened over time in the car, and then the first night at Dwayne's apartment. Then how I became more and more immersed in the lust and how the way I saw my self-degradation drove me on in spite of my guilt. When I paused to apologize, Hugh told me to quit fucking apologizing and that it was too late for that! I was scared but I pushed on. I admitted to my wake-up service and to finally being introduced to anal. It had started months ago. My shame knew no limit and I told him I was glad I'd been found out so it would now end. Secretly I wished I'd had the fortitude to end it myself without discovery. Hugh just shook his head in disgust. Then he sat back against the wall (we didn't have a headboard) silently thinking. I lay nearby wondering what to do.

Finally, Hugh looked at me and said, "I want every damned detail, starting with what happened in the car that started all this. If I even sense you are lying or holding back we are through for good!"

I took a deep breath and began. Hugh made it clear I was to tell him what was being said between Dwayne and I as I descended into sluthood. When I got to the point where my lips first kissed Dwayne's cock Hugh stopped me for a moment. He stood up and took off all his clothes and sat back against the wall again.

"Show me exactly what you were doing." I was a little surprised to see he was half hard. I lay next to him like I had with Dwayne and reenacted the whole scene over that first week as best I could recall it. I was kissing and sucking his cock as I told my story. He was rock hard! Hugh would interrupt every so often with a question like "is his dick bigger than mine?". I answered truthfully that it was longer and a little thicker. He asked if I swallowed and I told him that some nights I didn't because Dwayne would be in the mood to just watch me and feel my lips around him for the entire lunch period. Hugh also asked what Dwayne was doing while I blew him. Sometimes he'd eat his lunch while listening to the music. Other times I'd look up and he'd be gazing out his window. When Hugh wanted to know if I really liked being Dwayne's cocksucker I told him that I felt guilty and excited at the same time. It was wicked and being wicked thrilled me.

"Show me how you sucked him off!" We were now both into it! I was kissing, licking and sucking like a madwoman. "Do you like sucking my black cock, you white whore?"

"Yes, I am a white whore and I love your black cock in my mouth. Please shoot your load. I'll catch every drop!" He did and I did. I was on fire and I couldn't resist saying, "That first night his cock was too big. I couldn't take it all, but I practiced every night until I could".

"Fuck, that was pretty hot, you slut!" We were both exhausted and went to sleep almost immediately.

The next two days Hugh called into work sick and we copied every scene I described to him. He fucked me against the wall in the hall and though we didn't have a pool we went outside where I licked and sucked his cock and balls. After we re-enacted my first anal Hugh couldn't get enough. All the while I was the young white girl and he was the black man making me do and love so many filthy things! As great as our sex life had once been on that weekend it went to a whole new level. There was a difference that wasn't so good though and eventually it came back to haunt us.

On Sunday we spent almost the whole day fucking. It got to the point where I begged Hugh not to use my ass anymore because it was getting raw despite all the lube. That evening as soon as it was dark we took his truck to a mall. There we did what Dwayne and I had done on so many nights. I worshipped his dick while he played music and casually looked around. I was telling him it turned me on to be treated like a whore by such a dominant black male. He came in my mouth after 29 minutes, just as if we had to go back to work.

After we got home Hugh watched some tv while I did some laundry. At about 9:30 Hugh turned off the tv and called me into the living room.

"You never told me whether your boss ever had you kneel in front of him and blew him while he just stood there."

"I didn't? That did happen a couple of times. Shall I show you how it happened?"

"Yeah, but first I want you naked. That must have happened, right?"

"At least once, maybe more. OK." I stripped and knelt before him. When I went to take him between my lips he told me no, just lick his balls and his shaft. Make them nice and wet. I was working on doing as he wanted when he asked, "You're a black cock slut now aren't you?" I thought I knew what he wanted.

"Yes, I'm a black cock slut. Do I look good licking your black balls? Tell me what you want and I'll do it."

He pulled back a little and suddenly slapped my face with his dick, two, three, four times. "Good, because as soon as I cum on your face I want you to pack up your things and get the hell out of my house!"

"What?" I started to pull away but he held me in place.

"I said after I cum on your face you fucking slut! Keep licking." I was shocked and astonished! I thought we had come to a sort of understanding. I started crying, sobbing really, and tried again to pull away. He held me fast against his crotch.

"Keep on licking I said. Pretend my cock and balls are black, you'll enjoy it more!" Hugh sounded mean but not really angry. I was confused and scared but my tongue stayed busy on him even as I cried. It took at least five minutes before he leaned away and spurted on my face and chest.

I sank back on my haunches. Crying uncontrollably, I said, "What am I going to do? I love you, I'm so, so sorry I cheated. I don't want to leave. Where would I go?"

"You can go back your parents. Tell them what you are now. Tell them your black boss has been fucking all of your holes and that you are black cock whore now!"

I was wailing in misery. Hugh was being so mean, but the worst thing was I deserved it!

Laying naked on the floor, covered in semen, I tried once more. "Please Hugh, tell me what I can do to make it up to you, to stay here with you. I said I'll do anything, I mean it!"

Hugh sat on the sofa. "Stay where you are for a minute, I need to think this through."

It was more like fifteen minutes before he began.

"OK, here's the way it's going to go. First thing in the morning you call and quit, effective immediately."

"I will, first thing." I started to get off the floor.

"No, we're not done. You stay where you are until I tell you differently."

"Yes sir!"

"Yes sir? I like that. Next, you told me Dwayne had you dress like a slut. From now on, unless we are with family and friends you'll do exactly that. Short dresses, no panties. Show a lot of those big tits and wear 'fuck me' make up and heels. Understood?"

Yes sir.'

"When you sunbathe in the yard you'll do so nude. If someone sees you so what, you're a slut, right?"

"Yes sir."

"And since you seemed to enjoy being a sex toy you'll fuck and suck for me whenever I want and however I want, capiche?"

"Yes sir. And wherever."

Hugh gave me a little smile. "Initiative. I like that. Oh, and every night I'll tell you what time I want to wake up. I'm not using an alarm clock any more. You'll suck me awake, and you'd better make sure you aren't late."

Yes sir."

"You chose to be a slut so you're going to look and act like one. MY damn slut! We'll see how it goes." I got it. He was testing me, giving me a temporary reprieve. It could go either way but at least I had a chance to salvage my marriage. In all our years together I'd never seen this side of Hugh. Despite my precarious position and the fear of destroying my marriage I was impressed with Hugh's control and thankful for him giving me a chance.

"Go clean yourself up now."

When I was freshened up I joined Hugh on the bed.

"What time do you want me to wake you?"

"Five. I want to enjoy my wake-up call."

"OK. Good night, babe."

I woke up at 4:50 and watched the clock until two minutes of before I crawled under the blankets and took him in my mouth.

For the next two weeks, I complied completely with Hugh's demands. I surprised myself at how easily I adjusted, thinking Dwayne and Daryl had awakened some sort of hidden need I had. After the first time I nervously sunbathed nude I realized I really liked it! Waking Hugh the way he wanted was a sexy way to start the day and even dressing like a slut when I went out had its moments. It was a little risky because you never know what might happen. Guys hit on me quite a bit. Whites, Latinos, but mostly black guys. I wondered why but as I thought about it I became aware that after my experiences with Dwayne and Daryl I was looking at black guys differently than others. I think somewhere in the back of my mind I expected them to want me to do filthy things for them. I realized I was staring at them when they were close by, which probably made them think I was receptive. I never accepted their advances but I was a little exhilarated.

Then two things happened that affected our lives. First, the project that Hugh had been working on for almost two years started winding down. There was no need for overtime. That meant he was getting home at around six every night and was home on the weekends. Then, when he got home at night he would grab a beer from the fridge and get undressed. As he sat on the couch drinking his beer he had me serve his cock while I told him about my day. The first time I told him about a black guy that had hit on me he wanted to know every detail. Was he big? Good looking? Arrogant? Was I tempted to go somewhere and suck his cock. I answered his questions and insisted I wasn't tempted. He never asked about the white or Latino guys. After the first two or three times it happened I caught on. I tried an experiment. I had gone to the Department of Motor Vehicles to renew my license. The place was packed and a bunch of us were sitting on folding chairs waiting for our numbers to come up. I was near the front row and could see a lot of what was going on at the counters. One of the guys dealing with the staff was a big black man, very stocky and muscular, wearing a pinstriped suit and several big gold rings. He was brash and loud. The clerk called him Mr. Santiago. He caught me watching him a few times. When he was done with his business he came over and sat down next to me.

Here's what I told Hugh as I licked his dick.

"This guy had the nerve to ask if I'd ever had black cock. He didn't even whisper! He just asked out loud. I was so embarrassed! Some people around me were snickering. I asked him to please leave me alone. He touched my arm and I saw that his hands were huge and his fingers were like thick sausages! He was really crude! He asked me again if I'd had black cock before. I told him it was none of his business. He said he'd stop bothering me if I answered him truthfully. I leaned close to him and said softly that, yes, I had. He looked me over and said that I had nice tits and a fine ass. Then he said he'd be outside in a black Cadillac. When I got done there I should come to him.

It took me another ten minutes before my name was called, then another ten minutes to take care of business. I didn't really plan on seeing him. I actually thought he'd be gone, but when I stepped outside a black Cadillac pulled up next to me. Mr. Santiago was sitting in the back seat. He opened the back door and told me to get in. I'm not sure why but I obeyed him. As I sat down next to him he told his driver to cruise around the block a few times.

"You're in my car so that means you want some cock. Don't bullshit me, admit it!"

"Maybe you should just take me to my car. This is a mistake."

"I'll take you to your car when I'm ready. Show me your twat and I'll think about it." I thought that might be the way to end this quickly, or maybe it was his dominating attitude. I lifted my hips and hiked my dress up do he could see my pussy. Quick as a cat he has his fingers between my legs and rubbing my cunt! He laughed when he found me wet. I was surprised at myself, again! He stuck one of those thick fingers inside me and proceeded to finger-fuck me. Shortly I found myself in a familiar position, laying on a seat in a car with a black cock in my mouth. He let me service him for a few minutes then moved me up to straddle him. We fucked like that for about ten minutes before he shot his load into me.

Hugh, I'm so ashamed. I can't seem to resist men like that."

I saw that Hugh was rock hard.

"You were a really bad girl. I'm gonna have to punish you severely." He made me lay across his lap and then he spanked me. After about eight stinging slaps to my ass he flipped me onto my back and entered me with a powerful thrust. We had vigorous and immensely pleasurable sex for maybe fifteen minutes. As we lay side by side afterwards Hugh asked, "Did that really happen?"

"Maybe."

Hugh laughed.

After that I had a story for him once a week, sometimes twice, and it always incited lust in both of us.

What really happened at the DMV was this. The Santiago fellow was real and he looked as I described him. He did approach me after he concluded his business. He said out loud that I have great tits and asked me to go have a drink. When I declined, he acted pissed and left and I never saw him again.

My "probation" went on for the next few months. It had become more of a game than anything although Hugh still occasionally got moody about my betrayal. Eventually, many years later, it contributed to the failure of our marriage. I'll always believe that if I had remained faithful to him we would still be married, and in recent years we've communicated on an amiable basis. We even revisited our use of my interracial episode for a little phone sex, but that's a story for another time.