714 Bridle Path Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, but it's so refreshing to watch," Theresa added, enjoying the show. "Makes me want to get up and join. And I can't be much worse than Tunde, can I?"

"I wouldn't worry, looks like Ari's instructing him," Glenda mused, pointing now and indicating that the cyberguru had taken matters into his own hands, showing Tunde how to dance so that he didn't look like the Straw Man one moment and the Tin Man the next. They had to give Tunde credit, he was certainly trying his best.

"Oh, heck with it," Theresa said, patting Marie on the shoulder. "Who's going to notice our dresses if we don't get up and dance? Come on, hon!"

The chef pulled the botanist to her feet and dragged her out on the floor. Marie tried making excuses in English, French, and Breton, but none of them worked, so she just relented, trying to focus on one of her co-workers that wasn't Tunde and imitating their dance. This left Dave, Glenda, and Trilby at the table. The older man looked at the two women.

"Well, get out there," he said. "I'll hold down the fort."

"Okay, but you owe me a dance later, pops," Glenda said, looking at Trilby and cocking her head at the dance floor. "C'mon, we're getting paid to dance with the countess."

"Well, when you put it that way," Trilby sighed, shaking her head and getting up. The two of them wiggled out to the floor and began dancing with the others. The music was thrumming and so loud that Dave couldn't only feel it through the table, but through his body. He was going to have a tinnitus attack the following day, he was fairly certain.

Oh well. Two grand was two grand.

Some of his co-workers were actually dancing, some were just jumping up and down with the music, but they were all laughing and having a good time. Even Tunde seemed to be getting the hang of the dancing in due course, and the group was generating enough excitement that other people were joining in.

"COUNTESS IN THE HOUUUUUUSE!!!" yelled the DJ over the music, pointing at Jenny from the stage. "GIVE IT UP FOR THE ROYALTY!!!"

The shouts and calls from all over the club were deafening, and the music almost couldn't be heard as Jenny trotted up on stage at the DJ's behest. People cheered as Jenny whirled around the stage, clearly having the time of her life. The group was at the front of the stage, jumping up and down, cheering louder than anyone as she put on a show.

Okay, not a bad way to make two grand... Dave allowed, watching.

"No no limits, we'll reach for the sky

No valley to deep, no mountain to high

No no limits, won't give up the fight

We do what we want and we do it with pride!"

He spent the next song by himself too as the countess got back down on the floor and joined her comrades for more dancing. He chuckled as he watched their antics. Marie, Trilby, and Theresa were doing little more than wiggling and shuffling their feet, whereas Jenny and Val were laughing and leaning back and forth, shimmying their tits against one another. Andrea, Glenda, Tunde and Ari were dancing in a tight knot, holding one another around the waist.

Jeanie and Freja were holding one another close and staring into each other's eyes, having a private moment in a completely public space. Their thighs were locked between the other's legs, moving and grinding with the music, hands on hips.

Soon enough, the group came back, laughing and rather flushed from their exertions. Even Glenda seemed to have worked up a sweat, and Dave had often wondered if the younger woman even possessed that biological function. Jenny flopped down into her seat and knocked her cold beer back, draining it in one long pull while everyone looked on and cheered.

"Much better!" she sighed, nodding. "Don't over-exert yourself, we have four more clubs to visit tonight."

"Are they quieter than this one, any of them?" Theresa almost yelled across the table to be heard over the thumping beat of another song.

"Oh, this isn't so bad," Jenny said with a dismissive wave. "Just be thankful that the lord of the manor hasn't taken you to one of his heavy metal concerts. Even I find those things loud."

"He told me once he was at a Manowar concert where they set the world record for loudest concert ever," Andrea said, leaning forward to make herself heard. "Like, a hundred and thirty-nine decibels or something. Said that was equivalent to a jet engine?"

"Then there's my daughter having one of her famous temper tantrums," Dave sighed, making everyone laugh as he picked up his beer and drank it. "Pretty sure it has any rock concert beat."

"Oh, that's every teenager, lovey," Jenny said, patting his arm. "I'm fairly certain I had a few hormonal meltdowns in my teen years that I'd be ashamed of today."

Marie nodded. "And my sister was infamous for hers in our town. If you saw her on the street and she had that look in her eyes, you put carpets over your windows to keep the glass from shattering when she let out her screech."

"And yet you're one of the calmest people I know," Ari remarked, smirking at the botanist. "Total opposites, I take it?"

"To the best of my knowledge, she is still in the women's penitentiary in Rennes, so I guess you can say that," Marie said with a shrug. "I think it is safe to say that she will not be coming to the family visitation day our employers have planned for us in May."

"Where are we headed after this, my lady?" Glenda asked, sipping at her vaguely alcoholic beverage.

"I was thinking a more pub-style environment, somewhere we can drink and have some food in less charged settings," Jenny replied, signalling for another drink. She anticipated that possibly only Andrea might keep up with her tonight. Dave might have, but he was driving, which left him out of the competition. "Kat told me about a splendid place with live music, an Irish establishment."

"I'll bet she's talking about Sons of Gabhran," Glenda said, nodding. "I've taken them to it a couple of times, it's pretty nice. If it's on our boss' list, you can't go wrong."

Another song she loved came on and Jenny got up and dashed off to dance. Val sighed and followed after her. Dave shook his head again. "Damned if I know where she finds the energy. I get tired just watching her."

"I will admit, I'm having fun," Trilby said. "Her mood grabs you, doesn't it?"

"She really knows how to party, according to the boss," Ari agreed. "And hey, free drinks for us all night, so no complaints. She's almost twice my age and I'm in no danger of keeping up with her."

"All right, you two, break it up," Andrea said, putting her hands on Freja and Jeanie's shoulder's and pulling them apart from their increasingly wet liplock, sitting in their chairs and leaning into each other. They were also getting rather handsy. "Not everyone at the table enjoys a lesbian show up close. Take it out on the dance floor where it belongs."

The young couple nodded and scurried out onto the floor, disappearing into the churning crowd. Hopefully they wouldn't get lost. Looking after the countess was already a full-time job without worrying about those two. They stayed for another hour, and a few of them joined the countess every time she headed back out to the dance floor, even conning Dave into it at one point. But eventually, Jenny was ready to move on and led them out the door.

Sitting in the Maybach, Jenny was pouring champagne for a giggling Valentina, who had failed to notice she was sitting with her legs apart, her tiny panties exposed under her blue dress. Jenny did nothing to bring it to the maidservant's attention. Ari accepted a glass, and soon they were all toasting one another. From the front seat, Glenda held up a bottle of water. The chauffeuse had turned on some more techno and dance music for her passengers, and soon Val was giving the countess an energetic lap dance while Ari laughed and watched.

"Glenda, lovey, can you contact David for me?" Jenny asked while Val moved over to Ari's lap now, giving him a dance. He may have been gay, but he wasn't about to turn down a lap dance.

The music quieted down (although Val kept dancing), and they heard the buzzing of a call over the limo's speakers.

"Yeah?" came the answer finally. They could hear Marie, Theresa, and Trilby all laughing and gabbing in the car until Dave shushed them. They all went silent. "What's up?"

"David, it's Jenny," announced the countess rather pointlessly. "Do you think it might be fun to stop at a local liquor store and perhaps pick up some extra supplies? What say you, old chap?"

"I think that's a bad idea, your highness," came the rather blunt reply.

"But we could sneak it into the clubs with us," Jenny reasoned.

"Then it's an extra-bad idea, and now I know it's yours and not Ari's or Val's."

"But we could-"

"Listen, your worship," came the rather testy voice over the speaker. "I'm getting paid good money to look after you and deliver you home in one piece. Have you seen the size of my employers? I'm being paid to do a job. I've had a teenage daughter, so don't make me put my foot up your ass because you won't behave."

There was silence on both sides of the call for several moments, as if no one listening dared breathe. Jenny blinked, but finally said something.

"Goodness. A foot up my bum. Do I have to pay you extra for that?"

"I'm ending this call," they heard Dave sigh as women's laughter burst out on his end of the line. "Glenda, don't stop until we get to the pub. Ignore her unless she's bleeding to death or something."

"You got it, pops!" Glenda laughed. "See you there!"

"Scawwy man," Val said, sitting sideways in Ari's lap, her arms around his neck and comically trying to look like a frightened girl. "Scawwy man is scawwy."

"Oh, he's just a little bit set in his ways," Jenny replied, settling back in her seat and crossing one leg over the other while looking at the two of them over the rim of her champagne glass. "But I suppose it won't do to have him feel like his authority is being flouted. After all, he might tattle on me to Jordan, and that is more trouble than I'm willing to handle."

Twenty minutes later, they were sitting in an Irish pub, and indeed there was live music playing in the big room. Jenny seemed to have secured a smaller room with a few tables for them, so everyone was sitting around and laughing as their drinks arrived. The music provided a perfect atmosphere, but you didn't need to yell over it. A trio was on a small stage in the big room, singing 'Black Velvet Band'.

"Ah, this is more like it, what?" Jenny said as her pickleback shot arrived. Sitting at her table were Val, Glenda, and Ari. Theresa, Trilby, Tunde, and Marie took up another. Dave had been sitting with Andrea, Freja, and Jeanie, but they'd excused themselves to go to the washroom. All that drinking and dancing had the alcohol going right through them, seemingly. Jenny insisted that he join them until the girls returned.

"Never understood that thing where girls insist on goin' to the bathroom together," he said, shaking his head. "Damned if I want a guy following me in there."

"We ladies like to talk and gossip, David, it's as simple as that," Jenny pointed out, knocking back her Jameson and then shooting the pickle juice before continuing. "Gives us a chance to be gobby about things before returning and acting polite, you see."

"Guess I prefer to just be direct," he grunted, doing his shot as well. He'd resolved to have one shot and one beer while they were here. He could get away with that.

"Yes, but you're a man's man, good sir, so of course it's foreign to you," Jenny laughed. "I can't begin to imagine such behaviour from Michael or Alex, either."

"Just a shining example of the good company you don't keep," Glenda teased, winking at him while everyone else laughed.

In the bathroom...

"We've gotta make this quick," Andrea said, already skinning off her panties while the three of them were crushed into the stall. "If we take too long, even Dave will clue in to what we were up to."

"Not a problem for me," Jeanie agreed, pulling her dress over her head while Freja shimmied out of her pants. Predictably, neither was wearing a bra or panties. Jeanie had already slipped the panties off back at the other club and tucked them in her purse. It was one of her silly favourite pairs, tiny things that had gold lettering on the front reading 'In Case of Rape, This End Up'.

Once they were naked, they almost attacked one another, kissing hungrily and groping each other. Before long, Andrea was sitting on the tank of the toilet, her legs spread while Jeanie was kneeling on the seat, her tongue deep inside the blonde's wet pussy. Freja was kneeling on the floor behind her wife, slithering her tongue against Jeanie's needy cunt and her tingling knot.

"Mmmm, that's it," Andrea breathed, her eyes closed as she kneaded her fingers inside Jeanie's curly brown hair. "Yessss, fuck..."

Jeanie lapped relentlessly, her tongue occasionally pummeling the mechanic's clit before snaking back inside her. She moaned as she felt Freja's finger slide inside her ass. It was tight in the little stall, but none of them minded. Being pressed up on one another kind of the idea. Before long, Andrea was trembling and straining to hold back a shameless scream as she shuddered and came all over Jeanie's face. Seconds later, Jeanie groaned and climaxed, bathing her wife's tongue.

Andrea scrambled off the tank and they both stood Freja up, keeling around her. Andrea was in front and clamped her lips down on the Danish girl's pussy while her hands reached up and began pinching and tugging on Freja's sensitive nipples, making her knees weak. Jeanie was kneeling behind, teasing her wife's taint and finger-fucking her ass. It wasn't long before the relentless tag team had her achieving liftoff.

They all panted and tried to compose themselves, covered in sweat. Andrea smiled at her lovers wearily. "Looks like some hooker baths are in order, eh? Can't go back out reeking like lesbian sex."

"Pretty sure that's gonna happen no matter what we do without full showers," Jeanie sighed as she gathered up her clothes. They stepped out of the stall and took turns using the sinks to wash the shame from their bodies while one of them kept guard at the door of the washroom, deterring anyone else from coming in. Within minutes, they were heading back out to their friends, smiling and trying to look like nothing had happened.

Jenny, of course, led everyone in a round of applause. Freja and Andrea blushed while Jeanie just bowed rather awkwardly.

"Right," the countess said, looking around at the tables. "Now that our jiggling Jezebels are back, who's up for doing some body shots off me?"

Several hands went up, but none before Val's.

***

Two hours later...

"Jeeee-zus..." Trilby said as she sat back down at their table, looking more than a little worn. "How can she still be going?"

"Damned if I know," Dave muttered, shaking his head as he watched the dance floor. Lady Penrose was dancing with Val, Ari, Freja, Jeanie, and Andrea, who seemed to be the only ones with any stamina left to try and keep up. "I heard the boss lady say the countess was a machine, but now that I've seen it for myself..."

He turned and looked at Glenda, who was sitting next to him. "I thought you'd be takin' her home in a wheelbarrow."

"She doesn't seem to have an 'off' switch, I agree," the chaffeuse mused, also watching, drinking soda water. It was nearly midnight, and she'd cut herself off. "Boss lady said she was like that even in her teen years when they were at private school together. More stamina than I've got. Thankfully, I only have to drive."

"We're all lucky tomorrow's Saturday," Theresa added, sipping a beer. "I think I'll be keeping the meals low-maintenance, if you don't mind. We don't even know if the DeBourne clan are going to be home by then."

"At least this place isn't blasting techno at us, or endless Irish music," Trilby said. "I mean, it's still not my gig, but it's more tolerable."

"I'm not sure any clubs downtown are gonna play the Mamas and the Papas for you, kid," Dave pointed out, making everyone else snicker while Trilby shoved her shoulder into him.

"Still, I do not think this is terrible, do you?" Marie asked.

"Are you watching those lunatics out there, Marie?" Dave asked, pointing at the large open floor. Sure enough, Jenny was leading her fellow revelers in a synchronized dance to Beyoncé's 'Single Ladies' song.

"Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Don't be mad once you see that he want it

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, o-ohh

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, o-ohh

If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Don't be mad once you see that he want it!"

"They're even doing the dance from the damn video," muttered the older man, shaking his head, watching Val cackle as she tried to imitate Jenny. Not surprisingly, only the countess and Ari knew all the moves and could execute them. And they were attracting quite the crowd, who cheered enthusiastically.

"I've seen Lexi do that dance and sing that song when she thought nobody was looking," Theresa said, smiling. "Even the countess has nothing on her. Never seen anyone move like that in my life."

The song ended and the dancers all came back, out of breath and flush with excitement. Jenny didn't even sit down, just picking up her beer and knocking it back. She put the glass down on the table with a decisive 'clack!' and grinned at them all.

"Well, come on," she urged them. "I barely even have a buzz on yet! You lot are slow!"

"My lady, I've been counting," Marie said, speaking up so she was heard. "Over the course of the night, you have had twelve beers, eleven shots, and five cocktails. This does not include the body shots you did off of Val or Ari, or the... hooter shooters from Jeanie, Val, and Andrea."

"And don't forget about the champers in the Maybach while we were tooling around," Jenny pointed out. "... although, that only amounted to maybe one bottle on my own, so it barely counts."

"We're dead," Trilby sighed, shaking her head and gripping her little drink harder, as if that might keep it from multiplying. "I sure hope Old Man Winson didn't run off with our prize money while we've been gone."

"Tosh," Jenny said, wiping her forehead with a napkin. She then undid several buttons of her blouse, pulling it open to let the warmth escape. It also revealed a great deal of her black, frilly bra, which deserved an award for holding her large breasts in place. "Who wants to do a shot and isn't Miss Prospero?"

This drew laughter, while Val made a show of folding her arms and pouting.

Freja was chosen finally, and she walked up to where the countess waited, a shot glass nestled nicely between her lovely tits. The smirk on Jenny's face while she leaned one hand on the table said it all. Freja was short enough that she barely had to bend her neck to reach the shot glass in the posh blonde's shoved-up cleavage.

"What is the name of this shot?" the Danish girl asked.

Jenny looked down, having forgotten herself which one it was. "That... is a Silver Bullet, lovey. Just Scotch and gin, nothing to worry about."

"So you are saying," Freja sighed, leaning in and getting the shot glass between her lips. She then stood straight and tilted her head back, letting the burning drink go down her gullet. Everyone cheered and clapped while she pulled the shot glass out of her mouth, her eyes almost crossed.