714 Bridle Path Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is not pleasant, to have one's cunt shattered by a billiard ball," Freja agreed, nodding knowingly. "Alexandra, she has one Hell of a break when she is meaning business."

"Y'know I'll have to look after this place by myself for the rest of the week, thanks to this little stunt," Trilby said sourly over the sounds of Val groaning loudly as she slumped onto her side, trembling and holding her crotch with both hands.

"Nah," Andrea said, standing up now and looking satisfied. "She'll be okay by tomorrow, I imagine. She can take a pounding, I know this firsthand."

Trilby sniffed, but said nothing, ignoring the twinge of jealousy she felt. It wasn't Andrea's fault now, was it?

"Gnnnnnnnn..." Val groaned, squirming as she lay on her side on the table, with Ari and Tunde staying close. "Gnrrrrrrr, I think I'm gonna peeeeeee..."

"Do we have any puppy training mats?" Dave called out, looking around the room. "We don't wanna wreck the baize on the table, we just got it."

"You people are awful," Theresa muttered, making gestures for Ari and Tunde to lift the stricken girl's middle while she put her coat beneath Val. "There we go, honey, my junky little coat is beneath you."

"Gnnnnnnnnn," Val just yowled loudly. "Potrei non scopare mai più!"

"Oh, you most certainly will, my dear," Jenny replied somewhat dismissively in Italian as she came over to the wounded girl. "Now stop being such a drama queen."

Val ignored the instruction, continuing to moan as if her crotch had been exploded.

"Well, don't just leave her there," Jenny said, looking at Tunde and Ari. She snapped her fingers and pointed across herself at the door. "Take her to her room already. Do we women have to do everything?"

Ari took Val by the legs while Tunde lifted beneath her arms, the two of them carrying her out of the gaming room and back to her own down the hallway.

"Gnnnn," Val groused, scowling up at Tunde. "This is all your fault..."

"My fault?!" Tunde exclaimed as they went out the door. "How is this my fault?"

"Well, at least she didn't void her bladder on my jacket," Theresa noted in relief, retrieving her garment from the table. "I wonder if there are any foods meant to help repair traumatized genitalia. I should look into that."

"I will help you make some balms and ointments," Marie said, joining the chef in leaving the scene of the crime.

"Guess I'll go check on Bubbles," Trilby sighed, shaking her head as she walked out of the room. "What a hardcase."

It wasn't long before the only two people left in the room were Jenny and Andrea. It seemed decidedly empty now. The mechanic began disassembling her pool cue. "Well, that was a good time. Been waitin' on that for two days now, just to get her worked up."

"What bet did she lose?" Jenny asked.

"She bet me I couldn't bed Tunde before the summer," Andrea replied simply, not at all concerned or embarrassed to tell the countess this. "If she was right, I got a pool ball in the gooch. If I nailed Tunde, she paid the price."

"Well done, my dear," Jenny said, impressed. "Tunde seems the nervous sort to me, so getting his consent must have taken some work."

"Not as much as I thought it would, but yeah, there was some convincing there'd be no consequences," Andrea agreed, putting the cue in its pouch and then storing it away. She came back, stretching her arms over her head and sighing in satisfaction. "Mmmmmm, that was fun. Gonna hard to cap this evening now."

"Well, I don't know about that," the countess mused, putting a hand on her hip and smirking. "You could come back upstairs with me and we could fuck one another unconscious in Kat's giant tub."

"I'm in..." Andrea said readily, taking Jenny by the hand and leading the giggling aristocrat out of the room.

***

A certain employee bedroom, down the hall...

"Oh, c'mon," Trilby sighed, sitting on in a chair beside the bed and trying to tune out the sound of her friend's moans. "Y'willingly did it, and it's not like she took a jackhammer to your crotch."

"Gnnnnn, might as well've..." Valentina whined, lying on her side, in an almost fetal curl and with her hands still clamped on her goodies. "Never, ever again."

"That's what kills me is the 'again' part," the hippie girl pointed out, shaking her head. "Like, how you got conned into it at all. Why was there a first time?"

Val was naked on the bed, but Trilby had managed to put a blanket over her to cover her up. Just as well, since Val had whined at Theresa until the chef agreed to bring soup to eat, and some ice packs for her groin.

"I really didn't think she could do it," Val whined, squirming a little. The pain was radiating out from her pussy to every nerve ending in her body. She was amazed she hadn't puked.

"Y'haven't told me what 'it' was, Bubbles," Trilby mentioned.

Val was silent for some seconds, realizing how stupid she was about to sound when she 'fessed up. "I... gnnnnn, fuuuuuck... I bet her she couldn't bed Tunde before summer. Whoever lost got a pool ball in the crotch. I really thought he would be too nervous."

"Tunde? Nervous and afraid to get some?" Trilby snorted. "Unlikely."

"Yeah, I know that now," grumbled the stricken girl. "Jeeeeeez, I think she broke it."

"If having sex with our Godzilla-sized boss didn't break it, then a pool ball ain't gonna," Trilby said. "Y'said you've nicknamed his johnson 'Shock and Awe', so I don't know what the big deal is. You brought this on yourself, Bubbles. I tried to feel bad for you, but now that I know what the bet was, I'm not really feelin' it. Especially since it was Andrea you made the bet with. She's not cruel, but when it comes to sympathy, she makes ol' Dave look like Patricia Moore."

"I dunno who that is," grunted Valentina, trying to not speak in cadence with the throbbing in her genitals. "I'm gonna be out of commission for a week..."

"Hopefully you're referring to making yourself available for sex with our bosses and not your paid duties, since you're on shift tomorrow at sunrise," her supposed 'friend' stated.

"Gnnnnn, grazie per niente, stronza..." Val groused as Theresa arrived with hot soup and cold packs.

***

A condo downtown, the following night...

"Poor Val," Jeanie said, musing as she sat in the large hot tub with her wife, the water churning and bubbling around them. "An eight ball in the crotch has gotta hurt."

"I have had my cunt busted by worse things, I am thinking," Freja replied, shrugging. "I once got into a kicking contest with a girl, to see who would go down first. She did, I am glad to be reporting."

"Yeah, but you're made of that freaky metal in the superhero movies, Fre," the brunette pointed out. "Androminium, or whatever it is. Pretty sure your cunt can withstand a nuke."

"She has done well by me," the Danish girl said cheerfully, reaching under the water and stroking something. "And yes, she can- mmmmmmm ­ - she can take a pounding when necessary."

"And a licking, apparently," Jeanie said with a smirk as Freja's eyes closed and her head fell back, a moan escaping her lips. Seconds later, Andrea came up from below, breathing heavily, her muscular body gleaming and wet.

"See?" the mechanic said, grinning at Jeanie. "What did I tell you? How long was that?"

Jeanie looked at the timer on her watch. "Two minutes and thirteen seconds. Yep, y'passed two minutes. I'm just glad I didn't make a bet with you, given how that went for Val."

"Ah, that's different, she's my co-worker," Andrea said with a dismissive wave as she sat down beside her lover. Just across from them, Freja was still relaxed and purring after the orgasm the rangy blonde had given her. "You two're practically family to my bosses, so I'm about as likely to break your gooch with a cue ball as I am Lexi."

"Good to know," Jeanie replied, relieved. "Because that didn't seem all that appealing, and I'm not totes against a li'l pain during sex, y'know?"

"I like a bit of pain too, on occasion," Andrea agreed, her long, dirty blonde hair trailing in the water behind her as she sank lower now. "Pity I've gotta go back tonight, it'd be fun to stay and try out that shower with you two lunatics in the morning. Looks like fun."

"It is that," Freja confirmed, finally straightening up and smiling, feeling very relaxed. "As for tomorrow, Jeanette and I, we will meet you at the Manor, and then we are all going out with the countess for her night out. Is there a time to meet?"

"Well, we're kinda having an early dinner so that she can get on with her evening," Andrea mused. "So if y'wanna join us for Theresa's Greek food, you're welcome to. Just bring your car, if one of you can be a DD. Glenda can take the countess and three others in the Maybach. Dave'll bring another three in the boss' jeep. So if you'll take one or two peeps, then we're all accounted for."

"I can't wait to see what it's like to party with a countess," Jeanie said excitedly. "I mean, she's already part of the family."

"And we know she is liking to party hard," Freja added. "Remember when she came home last week, and she was so very messed up?"

"A party girl stuck in a toff's body, she calls it," Andrea laughed. "It'll be a good time, and I've never been paid two grand to be a chaperone before. Who's up for one more round of orgasms before I need toEEP!"

Andrea hadn't even finished her question before Freja and Jeanie almost tackled her, heading straight for her erogenous zones.

***

Friday, just after dinner...

"Well, you seem to have recovered from your trauma, lovey," Jenny mentioned as she looked at herself in the vanity, touching up her lipstick and checking her eyes. Her hair was looking spectacular in it's customary chignon, but there was an almost invisible net threaded through it from which hung little Swarovski crystals, and they would no doubt look spectacular glittering under club lights. Of course, it had been a gift from Kat's husband. Damn the man!

"Well, I didn't want to, I was havin' a great time bein' angry and whiney," Val admitted, standing nearby and waiting in case the countess needed assistance with anything. She had to admit, Lady Penrose looked absolutely stunning tonight, in a short black skirt that hugged her curves, out of which her long legs were poured, encased in black stockings and her feet in shiny black heels. The countess' blouse was shimmering silk, and it almost seemed to change colour depending on how the light hit it. It reminded Val of mother-of-pearl that way. "But then I remembered I was gettin' paid cash to do this, thought I'd better not welch on it, y'know?"

"I do indeed," Jenny said, nodding as she turned her head left and right, checking to make sure everything was perfect. "But then again, how hard can it possibly be to keep a billiard ball away from your crotch?"

"Yeah, pass on repeat performances," the smaller woman sighed, shaking her head. "I learned my lesson, believe it."

"Besides, tonight will be quite wonderful," the elegant blonde said, picking up her clutch. "And don't worry, everyone's on my tab tonight."

Meaning it'll somehow end up on Mistress' tab, Val thought. She'd heard Karen DeBourne grumble about that before. Somehow, Jenny Penrose always managed to make sure her friend footed the bill, despite being every bit as wealthy as Karen. "You look wonderful, countess."

"Thank you, my dear, one does try," Jenny announced, standing up tall and doing one more check before turning to smile at Val. "Is everyone else in the foyer now?"

Val checked her smartwatch. "Yep, Ari says everyone's there, even Jordan, waiting to see us off."

"Well, I'd hate to keep him waiting on his evening," Jenny said, heading out of her suite. "Come, lovey..."

And with that, the countess headed down the grand staircase from the third floor, where the DeBournes had their personal quarters, along with the important guest suites. They passed the second floor, where the staff lived and other guests stayed. Sure enough, as she turned and came down the final flight to the foyer, she saw everyone waiting for them. Everyone straightened up as the countess appeared at the top of the stairs and began her descent.

Anyone in pants nodded their heads. Any of the ladies wearing skirts curtsied.

"Well, look at all of you," Jenny said, smiling charmingly. "Ready for a night on the town, my friends?"

"Yes, countess!" they all chorused. She'd instructed them to dress casually, since she had no intention of hitting clubs that were too posh. Just don't be grubby. Predictably, by far the most chic was Ari, wearing jeans and a jewel-tone shirt. His dark hair was immaculate in its crisp fade, and he alone of all the staff was bringing anything work-related, that being his super phone that alerted him to any problems.

Glenda was wearing her habitual chauffeuse outfit, since she was driving tonight, and looking her part was not a bad thing when it came to taking care of the countess. Rich people had chauffeurs, and she could get in and out of places quickly because of her attire.

Theresa and Marie were both in dresses, and Jenny thought they looked pleasant enough, although she would have to take it upon herself to teach them both how to dress for a night out. They both looked like moms going out for an evening with the other church women. Thank goodness Jenny was planning an extended stay.

Dave and Tunde were both in jeans, but looked smart enough in polo shirts. Trilby was still giving off her hippie vibe with her ever-present Lennon shades and her hair down, but otherwise wasn't going to get herself booted from a club for looking like a freeze-dried refugee from the Summer of Love.

Andrea was wearing jeans that hugged her hips, and her white t-shirt was tight across her large bust. Her strong shoulders were obvious, as were the muscles of her arms. In the snug jeans, it wasn't hard to tell that she could probably crush watermelons with her thighs. Beneath the jeans, she was in Doc Martens. Definitely the most casually dressed of the staff.

Val was wearing a fun dress, just not yellow with polka-dots again. It was blue, and it set off her brown hair and eyes. A simple headband held her hair in place, while her throat was adorned by her ever-present lace choker, with the glittering stone on the front, a symbol of her devotion to her Master and Mistress. And tonight, to Jennifer Penrose.

Freja and Jeanie were also there. Jeanie was wearing a slinky 'fuck me' black dress and heels, while Freja had gone with jeans and a snug tank top under a bolero jacket.

"Well, Jordan, I doubt I have to say this, but don't bother waiting up for us," Jenny quipped, turning to smile at the elderly man, who simply nodded back. "I have been assured that the pets are seen to, and so we take our leave of you, sir."

"Have a lovely evening, Lady Greymoor," Jordan said with a respectful bow. "I hope you enjoy yourselves. I will see you tomorrow."

Jenny hugged him and then made her way out the front doors, which Dave had opened for her. Everyone filed out after the countess, heading to their assigned vehicles. Freja and Jeanie took Andrea and Tunde in their Lexus, while Dave was transporting Marie, Theresa, and Trilby. That meant Ari and Val went with Glenda and Lady Penrose. Jordan watched quietly as the small fleet of posh vehicles pulled away.

"One does wonder what kind of evening they will have..." he mused aloud as he closed the doors behind himself before going to find a suitable brandy to finish his evening with while listening to Gounod.

***

Downtown, the club district...

"Oh, wow," Val breathed as she looked around at the vast room, walking with the countess. Yes, everyone was there to 'chaperone' Jenny, but it would naturally fall to Val to see to any of Lady Greymoor's needs as they arose. It was still relatively early, but the place was already filling up, and the thrumming beat of techno and trance was all around them. "I don't think I've ever been to a club like this."

"I've never wanted to be to a club like this," Trilby added, trying to not sound sour. "But two grand is a lot of bread, so I'm sure I can get used to it for a night."

"This is only stop number one, apparently, so don't get too attached," Theresa mentioned, looking around as well. "Only Glenda, Dave, and Jeanie have to remain sober as the drivers, so feel free to get fortified. It's all on the countess' dime, after all."

Jenny had clearly called ahead, because there was a large table ready for them. The only problem from Trilby's point of view was that it was on the far side of the club, meaning they had to somehow reach it through the growing throngs. Jenny followed the hostess and everyone trailed after her, with some of the staff members already enjoying the vibe of the place. Jeanie and Ari were both dancing their way through the crowds, greeting people as they did so.

"Well now, this is a spot of all right, isn't it?" Jenny called loudly to everyone as they sat down. She had Val on one side of her, and Glenda on the other. She was seated in the center of the long, cushioned seating against the wall, while David and Andrea sat at the ends of the table. "Let's get some drinks and then we'll hit the dance floor!"

Everyone agreed readily, with both Trilby and Tunde just resigning themselves to nasty hangovers the next day. Well, that's why aspirin had been invented. Or pickle brine. Clearly the management of the place had instructed the club's staff to take very good care of the countess and not leave the table hanging, because two hot girls in tight outfits showed up within a minute of the group being seated. Jeanie couldn't help staring at her server's butt.

Drinks were ordered, along with appetizers. Jenny was laughing gaily, and dancing in her seat as much as she could. Her mood was infectious, because Val and Ari were both soon dancing as well, followed by Tunde, Andrea, and Jeanie. Within a few songs, even Marie was wiggling about in her chair and laughing.

The first round arrived, champagne ordered by the countess to kick off the evening. Even Glenda, Dave, and Jeanie took part in the toast. Jenny had just put down her glass when a new song began, an oldie (relatively, by techno standards) but a goodie.

"Let me hear you say yeah, yeah

Let me hear you say yeah, yeah!"

Jenny surged to her feet, getting out from the table. "C'mon, you lot!" she called, taking Tunde by the hand and pulling the young man out to the dance floor. "Let's show them how it's done!"

Within seconds, Jenny had a space for herself, and was twirling and gyrating, letting out a whoop of delight as she found her rhythm. Rather more awkwardly, Tunde began to dance, although nobody in the club really noticed, except for his co-workers.

"Guess we'd better go save him," Ari sighed, shaking his head and smiling as he stood. "You coming, gorgeous?"

"You know it!" Val chirped as she took his hand and let him lead her out to the dance floor. They were followed by Andrea, Freja, and Jeanie quickly enough, and soon everyone was dancing in a little knot on the floor, laughing and trying to keep up with the countess.

"No no, no no no no, no no no no

No no there's no limit!

No no, no no no no, no no no no

No no there's no limit!

No no limits, we'll reach for the sky

No valley to deep, no mountain to high

No no limits, won't give up the fight

We do what we want and we do it with pride!"

"Wow, lookit her go," Trilby mused, watching as Jenny twirled, one arm over her head, dancing circles around Tunde, literally. "Hope I've got that energy when I'm fifty."

"I'm fifty-five, and I don't ever remember having that energy," Dave grunted, nodding as the server brought up the next round of drinks. With the countess away from the table, he was in charge of keeping the beverages flowing. "Kind of scary to think what she must've been like in her teens."