714 Bridle Path Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, dad, you're not always a stick in the mud," his daughter said, much to his surprise. He didn't let it go to his head, she'd be crabby at him again soon enough. "I mean... maybe towards the end of the semester, I can head over to wherever you are and check out your digs, okay?"

He wanted to protest, point out to her that he lived just north of the downtown core, two hours at best on public transport, but he refrained. He wouldn't quibble. He knew his daughter, she was the curious sort. If he just hinted at what things were like around here, she'd probably bump up the schedule of her own accord. "Okay. If you can. Just remember we also have the family day in May. Probably a party and stuff."

"I mean... is there gonna be room for me in your quarters?" she asked. "You got a cot or a couch I can sleep on?"

He smiled. "Lil, as long as you don't suddenly show up in the last two weekends of April, I'm pretty sure I can get you your own guest room, in fact. This place has plenty of 'em."

Another pause. "You're not bullshitting me, are you, dad?"

"Why would I?" Dave pointed out. "When we're done here, I'll see if I can get a few pics to you of the place, sound good?"

"What's wrong with coming the last two weeks of April?" Lilith asked. He birth name was Lillian, but apparently she'd entered some goth phase and was insisting on being called 'Lilith' now. She took umbrage to her dad 'dead-naming' her, whatever that meant. So he did his best to get it wrong. Right. Whatever. She'd asked a question.

"The family I work for is one of the oldest in the entire Commonwealth, I'm told, going back something like a thousand years," he explained. "And at the end of April, the woman who is the head of the family is officially taking over as matriarch or whatever. There are even counts and barons and stuff flying in front England to see her. She's the first woman head of the family, ever."

"Ow, wow, really?" Lilith asked. "That's cool."

"So things're gonna be a little crazy at the end of April, for all of us, and I don't want to be ignoring you because I've got extra duties."

"Are they at least paying you or compensating you for the extra stuff?" she asked, trying to find a flaw in all this. "Lots of rich people are cheap, y'know."

"Not these people," he assured his daughter. "Just to make sure they don't bump me up into another tax bracket, they'll probably give me cash for the extra work. I'm not saying no to that."

"So if I show for the family day thing, I can get a guest room?" Lilith asked. "Maybe visit for the weekend?"

"I'd have to clear it with my boss, but we've been told it's doable if the planning is right," he said, nodding. This call was going surprisingly well. "Just let me know ahead of time, like two weeks notice so that I can arrange it, and then you can see where I live and what I do."

"Okay, dad," she said, sounding like she'd struck a deal. "Uh... y'got a few minutes to talk?"

"I suppose," he allowed. "I'm ahead of schedule, so I've got some time. What's on your mind?"

"Well... do you wanna tell me about the people you work with?" Lilith asked rather hopefully.

Dave smiled happily.

***

Sub-basement 3...

"Are you... are you sure about this?" Tunde asked as he stood in the small, grey concrete room, looking a tad uncertain.

"Tunde, have you been laid at all since we got here? Anywhere?" Andrea asked, standing at the entrance and smiling, almost smirking at him. Andrea was a little taller than Tunde and as tall as Dave, making her the tallest member of the staff, along with the senior landscaper. She was wearing her habitual overalls, with a tight tank-top beneath, this one red. She'd already undone and dropped her heavy utility belt. "Y'do like girls, right?"

The young man nodded. "I.. yes, I do."

"And I happen to like boys and girls," she said, still smiling, one hand on her hip. "And if you like girls, getting laid around here is easy. But since the big boss man has been holding out on me as yet, I haven't been getting it in. I'm not sure I'm ready to try scoring Alex yet, and Ari is gay... that leaves Grumpy Ol' Dad Dave, and you."

He swallowed. "I do not think Dave would be a good choice."

"Hey, we're on the same wavelength," the tall, rangy blonde laughed. "So, that narrows my choices down to exactly you. I'm not asking you to date me, but I am saying I could use a good, stiff dicking, and I'm pretty sure I can make sure you enjoy yourself."

Tunde wiped the back of his neck. "It doesn't bother you that we're co-workers?"

Andrea shrugged. "It doesn't bother me about doin' it with Val, does it? You know her and me are messin' around. No commitment, I just wanna have some fun. If you're up for it. And I kinda assume you are, since you came down here willingly, knowing what I wanted."

He looked around the small, bare room. It was grey concrete, but it was clean and sealed. The only furniture was a mattress she used to sleep down here occasionally, or to mess around with Freja and Jeanie. It was easy to get lesbian sex around this place, certainly. "So we just... do it here?"

"Pretty sure Mister Winson would catch us if we tried to do it in the grand foyer, so..." she pointed out. "You in, big man?"

Tunde remembered what his ugogo had once said to him: "Ukuguga akuzimemezeli esangweni lesibaya."

"Old age doesn't announce itself at the gate of the kraal."

He wasn't getting any younger, after all.

Tunde nodded. "Yes, let's get laid, Andrea."

She giggled at his turn of phrase, and then closed the door behind herself. While it was unlikely that anyone would come down here, she could be very vocal on occasion, and she had no idea how loud Tunde could get. Without hesitation, she undid the straps of her overalls and shimmied the outerwear down, fully exposing her tank top and a rather spare set of panties. Tunde, of course, just stared dumbly as her figure came into view.

"Not that I care, Tunde, but are you a virgin?" she asked, smirking as she saw him ogling her tall, rangy form.

"N-no," he said, somehow blushing. "But I am not all that experienced, with women or men."

"Ooh, Tunde," she purred, smiling slyly. "You got a bi side to you?"

He shrugged. "I do not know, honestly. I am not repulsed by men, I see when they are attractive, and when I imagine myself with them, it is also not repulsive to me."

"There's a kick we'll have to try together some day," she said, walking toward him. "Share a guy. And also a gal. Sounds like fun, y'know?"

She took hold of his short and made him raise his arms so that she could pull the garment off. Beneath the shirt, his body was lean, without fat. He wasn't strongly built, but his muscles were certainly pronounced. His dark skin gleamed in the light of the tiny room. He always joked that if he closed his eyes, you couldn't see him in the dark. The people of Tongaat were very dark-skinned, according to him. Andrea vaguely remembered seeing the movie 'Zulu' while sitting on her grandfather's knee when she was young, and they certainly seemed dark to her then.

Not that she cared, at all. She just wanted to get fucked. She wanted a man between her legs.

"Niiiice," she breathed as she knelt, running her fingers over his abs. They weren't rock-hard and segmented like Alex or Mike's, but they were visible beneath his skin. The physical aspect of being a landscaper, plus the fact that he was mostly vegetarian, meant Tunde's body was lean and fit. And certainly a turn-on for her. "Let's see what's behind the basement door..."

She unbuckled and unzipped his sturdy pants, pulling them and his underwear down. Andrea drew in a breath of delight as she saw he was already getting erect from excitement. He wasn't the largest cock on the premises, and not even the largest she'd ever had, but he certainly had enough to get her where she wanted to go. "Aw, yeah. Good job, amigo."

"Thank you?" he asked. "Thank my parents, I guess. I am glad you like what you see."

"Guess it's time for me to show what you get to work with, right?" Andrea said huskily, standing back up. Her bra unhooked in the front, and she quickly shucked it aside, snickering as Tunde's eyes almost bugged out of her head. Her tits were large; not as big as the Gordon-Blackwell girls, true, but she was a tall and rangy girl with big tits, so they looked great on her. The nipples were a light brown, and they stared right back at him. Tunde swallowed, his mouth going dry as his dick continued to harden.

She bent over and shimmied off her panties, revealing her completely smooth pussy. Some time ago, Val had badgered her into shaving it, rather than the normal neat trim she'd kept it in. Val had this weird way of getting the other girls to do what she wanted. Apparently she'd even conned Trilby into removing her pelt entirely, something that still bewildered the hippie girl.

"So,' she said, standing up, her hands on her hips and her legs parted enough to make sure he could see between them. "Whaddya think, big man?"

"I think I am about to really enjoy myself, even if I don't know what to do with all of you," he breathed, staring still. "You are the most generously built girl I have ever been with. And no doubt the strongest."

Andrea gave a little squeak, very pleased with his assessment. She smiled and knelt again. "Great answer, that just earned you a blowjob, dude."

He was already hard, so she simply took hold of his twitching shaft and began kissing and swirling her tongue around the head. Tunde shivered and then moaned, his hands going into her long, dirty blonde hair, finding the loose ponytail and holding on. Andrea didn't waste much time, finally pushing her mouth down his length until she felt her nose touch the smooth taut skin at his root.

She hummed and he groaned as she began to slowly bob back and forth, his cock glistening with her mouth's wetness.

"You are very good, Andrea," he managed to say, leaning back against the wall with his eyes closed.

She mumbled an appreciative response while continuing to fuck him with her mouth, her hand between her legs and massaging her increasingly wet pussy, which was so very close to getting fucked.

She was going to enjoy this job even more now.

***

The apartment over the garage...

They were sitting in the giant Lovesac, side-by-side and giggling while taking pulls from the hookah. The fact that they were both naked was also nothing new about these sessions. Val had taken a big pull, her sizable chest pushing out before exhaling, blowing a cloud of sweet grey smoke into the air. She sighed happily and passed the stem back to Glenda, who took it readily.

"This is such a fun way to chill," the smaller girl said, relaxing back into the embrace of the giant, plush chair and watching as her co-worker took a turn inhaling. "I mean, I guess technically it's smoking, but not really?"

Glenda exhaled before answering. "It's never made me an addict to tobacco, and there's even brands of shisha that have none in it. But it's relaxing because it's not just sticking a burning weed in your face to get a fix. You have to prep this apparatus, and then it's at least an hour of your time. It's a commitment, so I guess you're in it to relax, right?"

"And the hookah they bought for you is so gorgeous," Val said, looking at the contraption sitting on a small table in front of them. Imported from Syria, it was tall, well over a meter in height, made of blown green glass. The pipe and fixtures were carved brass with small gems set into them. It was a work of art, and had been a present to Glenda from their employers when she'd agreed to be hired on full-time. "It's a great gift for you."

Glenda nodded. "They saw the little one I have when I was unpacking and asked if I used it. I told them I was fond of the practice, and now I've got this bad boy. I love it."

"And now there's gonna be a whole room dedicated to a Moroccan hookah lounge theme," Val said lazily, stretching her frame out luxuriously for a moment before taking the stem back. Glenda just watched Val stretch, admiring how pretty the younger woman was, and how sexy. Glenda had never made love to a woman before, although her bi-curious side had reawakened, thanks to living in these environs. And even though she and Val had been having these naked hookah sessions, snuggled side-by-side, nothing had really ever happened, aside from hugs and the occasional caress. "I can't wait to see what that's like."

"Me too, although I doubt we can have sessions like this in that room," Glenda noted, making her companion giggle. "Probably have to keep our clothes on. Maybe we can catch peeks of our bosses doing the shotgun thing."

Val finished inhaling and looked at Glenda curiously. "Shotgun thing?"

Glenda raised an eyebrow. "You don't know what a shotgun is?"

"Search me," Val replied, shrugging.

"Maybe later. It's simple, really. One person holds the smoke in their mouth, presses their lips against the other person's and passes the smoke to them. Pretty common party trick."

"Ooh, let's try that," Val said eagerly, her eyes lighting up as she passed Glenda the stem and turned in to face her. "Here, do it do it do it!"

Glenda chuckled at Val's enthusiasm, which was what she was known for, of course. She took a deep pull and then turned in to face her companion, leaning forward. Val leaned in as well, opening her mouth. They pressed their lips together and Glenda exhaled slowly, gently, while Val took a little inhale. The ritual completed, Val leaned back after holding the smoke for a moment and then exhaling, blowing it out.

"Oh, that's great!" the Italian girl gushed. "Forget shotgun, that's shotfun! I'll do you now!"

Glenda snickered and nodded. Val put the stem between her lips and took her biggest inhale yet. Not only did she lean in, but she sidled closer, and as she pressed her lips to Glenda's, their breasts met and squashed. The breath the chauffeuse drew in was not just about the smoke, but her surprise at the contact, feeling Val's nipples jabbing into her hers. With some effort, she refrained from coughing as she pulled back, composing herself and then exhaling, perhaps sounding a little strained.

"Nff," she said, catching her breath while Val waited. "Gotta love your eagerness, darling."

"We can do that more, right?" Val asked. "Not like we're actually kissing or anything. I know you're straight."

"And you were too until the boss lady came along," Glenda pointed out. "But maybe I've been a little bi-curious over the years, just no opportunity to try anything out, at least not since high school."

"I guess I was mostly straight until Mistress, yes," Val admitted. "But I was also a virgin."

"Mostly straight?" Glenda asked, taking the stem and inhaling, still facing into her friend.

Val blushed. "I might've had a crush on my cousin Cori. She's kinda sexy, but she has a girlfriend of her own now."

"I thought I liked a cousin for a bit," Glenda agreed, exhaling her smoke, since they were conversing once again. "Probably a phase lots of people go through, regardless of blood. You can't help who your biology pings on, just what you do about it."

"Yeah, that's true," Val agreed, taking the stem back. They were still turned into one another, each resting an arm just above on the sac to keep them in an upright recline. Their elbows touched, their bodies close. "Ready to try another? I promise to not squash you this time, I just got overeager."

Glenda smiled. "Do it again, it felt nice, once the shock wore off. And blow slower if you like..."

Val nodded and took her pull. She moved in closer, as did Glenda, and their breasts squashed together again while their lips met. The exchange was a slow one this time, both girls closing their eyes as they passed the smoke between them. The seal of their mouths allowed Glenda to pass the smoke back, and Val finally turned her head up, exhaling at the ceiling. She let out a loud sigh and then smiled warmly at her host.

"Mmmm, I love that trick," she said happily. "We might need to stop, though, or I'm gonna get seasick from all the bobbin' back and forth to reach you."

This made Glenda snicker. "I somehow doubt that, but I know what you mean. So why don't we just stretch out together? This posh ol' beanbag is more than big enough."

Val's eyes widened slightly. "For real?"

"I don't see why not," Glenda replied with a shrug before following her own suggestion and splaying out on the sac. "Stretch out, turn on our sides, and then just shotgun as we please with minimal effort. So what if your tits are pressed up on mine?"

Val did the same, and she giggled as their bodies sank into the dent they were creating. Moments later, they were body to body, their tits indeed squashed together. They looked into one another's eyes.

"I know you're kinda short, but hopefully I'm not too tough to reach now," Glenda said with a wink.

Val snickered. "No, smartypants, I can reach you just fine. Go ahead and start us off, cap'n."

"Ooh, I oughta wear my li'l chauffeuse cap when we do this if you're gonna call me that, makes me feel all fancy," quipped the blonde. She put the stem in her mouth and took a deep inhale, making Val giggle when her chest expanded, pushing their tits together even more. She held her breath, leaned in, and pressed her lips to her guest's, blowing the smoke slowly into Val's mouth.

It began to seem like a kiss when they both hummed and Val gently placed her hand on Glenda's back, holding her steady. The smoke had long since disappeared when the liplock finally ended. Both girls blushed as they pulled back, smiling and giggling.

"Well, that just happened," Val sighed, settling into the sac and relaxing. "You're a good kisser, G."

"No flies on you either, missy," Glenda replied, smirking. "Although I'm sure you get more practice than anyone else. I'm kinda envious, of course."

"Mmmm, it is nice," Val agreed almost dreamily, cocking her upper leg and resting her foot down into the plush sac. "And you do this every night?"

"At least a few times a week," the chauffeuse replied. "I curl up with one of my Cora Scarlett novels and do this for an hour. The most relaxed and serene part of my day. I look forward to it."

"I'm with you, except for the whole romance novel thing," Val mused. "Do any of your heroines in those books sound like me?"

Glenda thought about it. "Well, not really. They're not as bubbly as you, for sure."

She looked down Val's lush body and smirked. "I also don't know if any of them shave."

"They oughta, it's great," Val said, her peppy voice full of cheerful conviction. "You oughta do it, y'know? Then you'll be like Mistress, the countess, Lexi, Freja, Jeanie, and myself... heck, I even got Tril to do it not long after we signed on."

"Tempting, but I'm already trimmed, as you can see, and I'm kinda used to my pelt, if I'm honest."

Val considered as she took a deep inhale and blew out a large cloud of smoke. "I'll make a deal with you. When we're done here, you let me shave you in your bathroom, and I'll let you read your Cora Scarlett to me while I'm doing it."

Glenda wasn't about to pass up this opportunity to get a potential convert. "You've got a deal. Let's go."

A few more pulls and shotguns later, Glenda killed the coal on top of the hookah and then led Val by her hand into her bathroom. She happened to have a Cora Scarlett book in there already, since she read in the tub during long, lazy soaks. She giggled while Val set down a towel on the toilet seat and then sat her on it, spreading her legs wide and exposing Glenda's pussy.

1...34567...12