714 Bridle Path Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Razor and cream?" the shorter girl asked.

"Just in the vanity," Glenda replied, pointing at her sink. Val rummaged around and came back, smiling excitedly.

"You're just shaving me, woman, you're not initiating me into some cult," laughed the blonde woman.

"Just wait until you feel it, you're gonna have a new love affair with your underwear and jeans," Val said, kneeling in front of her co-worker. She hurried out of the room and Glenda heard her using the faucet in the kitchen. Seconds later, Val was back with a deep chrome bowl full of steaming water.

"Y'don't seem to have a brush'r anything, so I'm about to get handsy, I apologize," Val said, spraying the shaving cream into her hand.

"Most action I've had in a while, don't apologize," Glenda said, keeping her legs open.

"If y'like it, we'll see if we can get you a permanent treatment," Val said, carefully smearing the cream all around Glenda's pussy, and doing her best to not take advantage and turn it into a massage. "I just got mine done a little bit ago, Mistress took me to it, same place she got hers done, apparently. I guess go ahead and begin reading to me, this might take half an hour to do right."

Glenda nodded, suppressing a shiver as Val hands glided over her pussylips, and picked up her book to begin reading out loud. If she concentrated on reading, maybe it wouldn't be so obvious how thrilling the touch was.

"By a sparkling and cool stream, Lyla reflected on her predicament," she began while Val kept spreading around the cream. "A man she disapproved of was courting her mother, and there seemed to be nothing she could do about it."

"Lemme guess, she can't just kill him?" Val asked idly, concentrating on her smearing endeavour. She'd listen to quite a few chapters if it meant she kept getting to do this. She'd go slow and be very thorough to draw this out.

"Further, her own prospects seemed bleak, since the boy she'd loved, young Terrence, had joined Her Majesty's fleet and sailed away," Glenda continued, hoping she could concentrate on the words. She'd keep reading for several chapters if it meant Val kept doing what she was doing. "Her heart yearned for that youthful bliss and romance, seemingly denied her by circumstances beyond her control, not to mention the constraints of familial duty."

"Sounds familiar," Val mused, smearing the white cream around the inviting pussylips. She could even see Glenda's clit. "My parents and brothers still want me to find a nice Italian boy to marry. I can relate. Keep going."

Glenda tried to keep the sigh out of her voice as she kept reading, the tingling between her legs calling to her.

Best job ever.

***

The basement...

"Oh yeah," Andrea panted, looking up at Tunde as she lay on the back, her arms around his shoulders. "Right there, big guy, keep it up!"

Tunde was grunting and pistoning his hips down, driving his cock into the mechanic, and it felt wonderful. He hadn't had sex in nearly two years that he could remember, and Andrea was certainly helping him make up for lost time. Her pussy gripped him exquisitely, squeezing like a wet vise. The power of her body was incredible to feel as she pushed her hips up against him, matching his thrusts.

"Mmmm, fuck me," she sighed, squirming beneath him. "Fuck me good and hard, make me cum... and go ahead and cum in me."

His eyes focused on her. "It is safe?"

"Well, if neither of us is carrying anything, yeah," she said, nodding as her hazel eyes flashed eagerly. "I'm on the pill, so you're not making me pregnant. Go ahead and gimme that nut, I miss the feel of it."

Tunde nodded, not about to miss the chance to make this the best fuck he'd ever had. Granted, he wasn't that experienced, but Andrea was a clearly a lusty dynamo and he didn't need to be a sex god to figure that out. He thrust into her harder and deeper, making her groan loudly. Thankfully, they were in the lowest sub-basement, and unless she absolutely screeched, there was no chance of being heard.

Andrea rolled suddenly, putting Tunde on the mattress her over him, still impaled on his cock. She was sitting, but she leaned in and pushed her big tits into his face.

"Go on," she said, huskily, excitement in her voice. "Suck 'em, squeeze 'em. They can take it, I'm a big girl..."

Tunde went at it with a will, sucking on Andrea's tits hungrily, slithering his tongue around the nipples while he squeezed the ample tissue and made her moan shamelessly. She ground down on him hard in response, squeezing her wanton cunt around him. Having a cock inside her again felt so good. She hoped he'd be up for playing around more often. Even if she ended up fucking her bosses at some point, she was more than willing to continue this.

"Gnnnn, fuuuuuuck..." she mewled as Tunde bit one of her nipples, tugging on it, the delicious sting racing along her nervous system. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly. There'd be welts there soon enough, but she doubted Tunde minded. Their heated fucking was carrying them away.

He pulled his head back long enough to take several deep breaths, replacing his mouth with his hands, with roughly massaged and squeezed those dangling tits, causing Andrea to make sounds she hadn't made in some time. He was certainly a lot stronger than her other regular lover, Val. Fucking her was a different experience altogether, although no less fun.

"Keep going... keep going..." she hissed, her eyes closed as she thumped her hips down against him, burying his cock deep inside herself. "You're gonna make me cum hard, big man! Gnnnn, fuck yes..."

"I am going to cum hard too," he grunted, still mauling her breasts as he pushed up inside her. "I want to do you from behind, Andrea."

She nodded hastily and then rolled around until he was kneeling behind her. Andrea presented her ass to him, wiggling it, her knees wide to admit him. Her pussy was dripping, the lips still gooey and wide. Tunde took hold of her hips and put the knob of his cock against her. She moaned in relief as he pushed deep inside her. Those seconds without the cock had felt like ages to her, she was so desperate to cum.

He gripped her hips and began thumping against her, the smack of their skin incredibly loud in the tiny room. Andrea grunted and gasped with each thrust inside her, and she pushed back hard, her body on fire with lust. Her fingers clenched at the mattress, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Smack my ass," she gasped, turning to look at him now. "Fucking smack it..."

Tunde slapped one of his palms across a cheek, making Andrea squeal in pleasure. She slapped again as she ground back with a dreadful eagerness, almost putting him on his butt. He kept fucking her, feeling her pussy squeezing him harder and harder. She wasn't far off now, and neither was he.

Andrea's eyes snapped open and she groaned loudly as Tunde's hand wrapped itself in her ponytail and then pulled back on it, arching her neck and making her lose control.

"Fuck, I... Tunde! FfffffffffffuuuuuuUUUUUUCK!" she wailed.

Tunde groaned loudly and pushed with all his might, his cock as deep as he could go. He bucked and shuddered as he began pumping his cum deep inside her. Andrea thrashed and howled, her pussy clenching his member fiendishly while she climaxed as well. She could feel her cum on her inner thighs; she heard the sticky smacking as her ass met his hips, the greedy sucking sounds of her well-fucked cunt, blossoming and unreal pleasure radiating to every corner of her being.

Tunde sagged forward now, resting his chest on her back, his cock still inside her, throbbing and drooling. Andrea kept them propped up on her strong hands, her head sagging now that Tunde had released his grip on her hair. Her chest was heaving, her entire body covered in a sheen of sweat. She was trembling as the little aftershocks rippled through her. God, was her tongue hanging out of her mouth?

"Mmmmm," she mumbled finally, smiling as reality returned to her. "Get up and I'll clean you off, big guy..."

Wearily, Tunde straightened up and then leaned back, still kneeling on his haunches, supporting himself on his hands. His glistening, pearly erection stood straight up, still oozing at the tip. Andrea reached under and cupped a hand over her pussy, keeping the cum inside her from escaping while she turned around. Presented with his pulsing member, she leaned in and sank her mouth down on it, beginning the delightful process of sucking and licking him clean. She loved the taste of cum, especially her own mixed with a guy's, or another girl's. This was how all sex should wrap up.

Finally finished, she gently eased Tunde down onto his back, letting him straighten out his legs before laying on top of him. She was somewhat taller than he was, and quite possibly about the same weight, so she giggled when she spread over him like a blanket. She didn't mind, and he didn't seem to either.

"So," she sighed quietly, her head next to his as she smiled at him. "That just happened."

The junior landscaper nodded. "And I have no objections. That was great, thank you."

"Trust me, it was my pleasure," Andrea purred, tracing a fingernail over his pectoral. "For someone who apparently hasn't had sex in over two years, you certainly remembered what to do. Hopefully you don't mind giving it another whirl or ten when the opportunity presents itself."

"I will try to keep my schedule open," he replied, making her laugh. She sat up, straddling him again, her sloppy womanhood leaking all over his finally flaccid manhood. Oh no, she'd have to suck his dick again to clean him up, how terrible.

"I enjoy all the lesbian sex I get with Val, but sometimes a girl needs to be reminded of what a good dicking feels like," she sighed as she stretched, which thrust her breasts forward, allowing him a fantastic view of them. "Nothing quite compares. My toys certainly don't."

"I am glad to hear I can outperform a plastic toy," he said, pleased with her statement. "I shall continue to do so. And you are a thousand times better than my hand."

"Also good to know," she laughed, her bust jiggling. "Gawwwwd, I feel like I won a lottery."

Not to mention a bet... she thought, smirking evilly to herself.

***

Shortly after...

Val was humming to herself as she lay naked on her bed, her arms behind her head, knees bent and kicking one leg back and forth while she gazed at the ceiling. The room was still comparatively spartan for what she had in mind, but she'd see to that soon enough on a shopping trip for more accoutrements. She couldn't remember the name of the tune she was humming, but it was some Eighties song she'd heard Lexi rehearsing when-

Someone knocked on her door.

"Jus' me," she heard Andrea say.

"C'mon in," Val called back, not bothering to adjust her position or cover up. It wasn't like Andrea didn't see her naked all the time these days. The tall blonde entered the room and closed the door, smiling as she leaned back against it. She was wearing just a tank top and some yoga pants that did yeoman's work stretching over her strong thighs.

"Heya, sexy," Val chirped, smiling at her friend. "How's tricks?"

"Oh, fine," Andrea lilted, sauntering into the room and sitting down on the edge of Val's bed. She leaned back on one hand and crossed one leg over the other while she looked at the brunette. "Have a good time with Glenda?"

"Always do," Val said cheerfully. "Naked hookah is a blast. She showed me how to do something called 'shotgunning', and then she let me shave her brugna, so we've got another member of the smooth sailin' crew. And all I had to do was let her read some of that Cora Scarlett stuff to me while I shaved her. Winning."

"Don't be too sure about that," Andrea cautioned, still smiling at her. "I had a pretty good evening myself, actually."

"What, we can't both be winners?" Val asked, obviously confused, looking down at her guest with her eyebrow raised. "Why not? I like winning."

"I won't tell you why, I'll show you," the taller girl said, standing up now and gesturing at Val's hips with her hand. "Spread 'em, shortstuff."

Confused but not objecting at all, Val simply parted her legs, exposing her pussy to Andrea. Was Andrea going to lick her up and then they'd both be winners? Val could get behind that. There was an eager glint as she watched Andrea pull off her top and then her yoga pants, putting them beside her on the bed. Yesssssss, they were gonna fuck! Val indeed had an itch that could use some scratching after that sexy naked hookah sesh with Glenda.

Andrea clambered back onto the bed and then straddled Val's hips, scissoring her legs over the other girl's, their pussies almost touching. She was still smirking, which confused Val slightly, but she just rolled with it. She'd put up with a lot to get fucked.

"Gimme a sec here," Andrea said, touching her netherlips to Val's gently, once, twice, three times, and letting out small grunts as she appeared to be squeezing. Val could feel the larger girl's ass cheeks flexing, like she was doing Kegels. Was this a new technique?

Andrea reached down and hooked a finger, sliding it up inside herself, still hovering over Val's increasingly needy and wet cunt. Val frowned as she watched, wondering what the heck Andrea was doing, swirling that finger around in there. Maybe she'd let Val do it instead? Or maybe use her tongue?

"Ah, there we go," Andrea breathed, apparently accomplishing something. Now she settled down, her pussylips against Val's, and she began squirming them around rather deliberately.

Val moaned, closing her eyes as she let the welcome feeling course through her. She was horny enough that it wouldn't take long to-

"Take a look, squirt," Andrea said, her voice intruding on the reverie.

Val opened her eyes, and Andrea had pulled her hips up, detaching her womanhood from Val's. The Italian girl frowned and looked down between them, seeing long, pearly and gooey strings connecting them. Small gobs were oozing out of Andrea now and trickling onto her own cunt.

Val's eyes went wide, and she gaped up at her lover. Andrea smiled evilly at her, holding up her hand and spreading her fingers, the gleaming, sticky spiderweb between them almost all Val could see as she looked on in horror, her breath catching in her chest.

"That's... that's not..." she stammered, her voice almost leaving her.

"Yyyyyyyup," Andrea confirmed, nodding. "It is."

"You... you got him?" Val asked in little more than a whisper.

"In the basement not more than twenty minutes ago," the blonde declared proudly, reaching forward and pushing two of her sticky fingers into Val's slightly open mouth. Val seemed unable to respond or resist. She shuddered as the salty taste hit her tongue.

"Tunde jizz..." she croaked, almost to herself, her eyes seeming to spiral as reality fled from her. "You got him."

"And how," Andrea said, nodding. "He made me cum good and hard, too. I kept the spunk as proof, even wore a pad inside my yoga pants to make sure it didn't escape."

Val looked up at her again, rather pale. "You won our bet. Mio Dio, you won."

"And you know what that means, sexy," Andrea said slyly, now slithering her goopy pussy on Val's, smearing Tunde's cum all over it. The smaller girl didn't seem to notice. The mechanic squirmed hard enough that she was pretty certain she was getting some of the young landscaper's spunk inside Val's opening.

Val swallowed. "Wh- when?"

"Oh, I dunno," Andrea lilted, once again detaching herself and getting off the bed. "Soon enough. Just be on call."

She slipped on her tank top and yoga pants before heading out of the room. At the last moment, she turned and winked at Val before making her exit. As the door closed, Val stared silently for several seconds. Finally, she flopped back into her comfy bed, groaning loudly as she put her hands on her face, heedless of the Tunde cum she was pressing into her skin.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned to the Heavens. She remembered her nonno's Latin teachings right at that moment.

"Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant..." she recited miserably.

***

The following day...

Marie was busying herself around the greenhouse, making sure that everything was growing on schedule. Even though Alex and Alexa's wedding was not until the summer of next year, over a year away yet, Marie had big plans for the flower arrangements that would be used at Versailles. Mr. and Mrs. DeBourne had told her that they would not simply be getting bouquets and arrangements from the local Parisian florists; rather, Marie would be growing them and seeing that they were utter perfection before being transported to the site of the wedding.

To that end, she was growing as many generations of the requested plants until the day she put them in their arrangements. Flowers from more mature and venerable plants made for better bouquets and so on. She'd realized this early in her career, not falling for the 'young and sweet is better' trap that caught so many florists and even botanists. To her delight, her employers both also seemed very knowledgeable about plants and growing them.

Marie was always stunned when she walked around the rosarium, since many of the specimens were glorious and even unique. One particular hybrid tea, under Michael DeBourne's care, had finally achieved a genuine black colour of petals, and as far as she knew, it was the only one in the world. Karen had dubbed it the 'Black Prince', quite possibly an homage to her son.

Or possibly an ancestor. One was never sure with Karen Gordon-Blackwell-DeBourne. She seemed to be related to everybody important from times past.

"Demat," she heard Mike DeBourne say as he entered the greenhouse. He was saying 'good morning' in her native Breton tongue. Last she checked, he hadn't spoken the language, but given how quickly he and (especially) Alex seemed to pick them up, it was never a certainty. "How are you, Marie?"

"I'm well, sir, thank you," she replied, still bent over a particular plant she was coaxing into behaving as she wanted. She knew she didn't need to stand up or face him to greet him, he preferred informality for himself where possible. Only Valentina insisted on a curtsy in his presence, generally, and Tatyana a formal nod. Not that she blamed them, since she did indeed feel the urge to curtsy. "I'm working on a lavender plant at the moment, hoping the triple or even quadruple its bloom output by next summer. The others are already complying, this one is just stubborn."

"You should name it Freja," Mike chuckled as he approached, making her smirk. "Do you need anything? I'm heading out in the jeep, so I've got room for anything smaller than a tree, really."

"No, sir, this tool set you gifted to me is wonderful," she said cheerfully, meaning it. "These vanadium blades hold their edge like nothing I've ever used before. I haven't had to sharpen a single one yet. They're a dream to work with."

"I'm glad, and I hope we're meeting your needs," he answered, looking down at what she was doing. She was carefully pruning, but also adding small copper wire ties to shoots, shaping them to sprout out in specific directions, creating more room for prodigious blossoms. She'd repeat this process for the next four generations at this rate, and they'd see the results at Versailles next summer for the wedding.

She paused now and turned to smile up at him. She was finally getting used to their height disparity. Of the staff, only Valentina was shorter than her. Looking up at him certainly got any kinks out of her neck. "Sir, honestly, I can say that this is the best job I have ever had. You have ideas for gardens that I follow and create, but you also allow me so much freedom to express myself in my creations. I put the displays around the manor, complementing as I see fit, and you have always approved. Most private employers are much more... oh, the term..."

1...45678...12