72 Hours of Immersion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hagneth giggled. "You'll be missing out if you don't!" she said to me, wiggling her eyebrows when I looked at her.

"Xi-Lin doesn't need your input," Thennerrok said frostily, but Hagneth didn't notice her tone. To me, she said calmly, "No, it is not rude if we do not have sex."

The nonverbal communication said otherwise quite plainly, but she was too courteous to tell me directly. I should request sex from Thennerrok. But if I did, Qenefvere would certainly find out about it, and as Qenefvere and I were on good terms now, I didn't want to look like I had purposely fucked her relative at my first opportunity. This was a pickle.

...What if she and I had a threesome with Hagneth, and I was only politely involved? Thennerrok was perceptive; she'd shown me that in the half-hour we had talked together. She would notice how I acted if we had a menage-a-trois. "How about you, Hagneth, and I have a good time together?" I offered, looking at Thennerrok most of the time and glancing at our tall companion.

"Yes, let's!" Hagneth replied, taking my left hand and Thennerrok's right hand. Thennerrok didn't say anything, but she looked only mildly exasperated as she allowed Hagneth to lead her and me toward the snowy outdoors.

This encounter wasn't going to be like the others. It wasn't convenient; I'd been hoping to start another interview while it was still daylight. On top of that, I'd met these two soon-to-be-sex-partners less than an hour earlier, but one of them wasn't a stranger. There were relationship implications this time. But...that had to be inevitable, right? Was it just because I was new here that there might be an impact on my relationship with Qenefvere? Or would there be no such impact, since it was the celebration of solstice?

And for me, the novelty had worn off the public sex acts. I wasn't looking forward to it.

No sooner had we gotten to the town square than Hagneth unbuckled Thennerrok's belt and yanked down her pants. Then I understood!

Thennerrok's thick, erect, handsome penis appeared, throbbing in the frosty air. Since Harkje was tall, I had assumed that the tall Hagneth would be kurouhd, if either of these two were. But Thennerrok, who was about my height, was the one with both sets of genitals. In the front of my brain, I drew the conclusion that Thennerrok had the X/Psi chromosome, not the X/X/Psi.

Meanwhile, the back of my brain was making my mouth salivate and my pussy dampen and twinge. Thennerrok's cock looked almost identical to Harkje's. It would feel so good--

--Back up, I rebuked myself. Ride that penis for all it's worth and you risk Qenefvere hearing about it and concluding you're just a sex-tourist after all. Control yourself, girl!

Summoning the willpower to stroke, then lick, then casually release that cock and let Hagneth jump astride it was a major struggle. I politely rubbed Hagneth's clit and fondled Thennerrok's balls, acting more like a spectator than a participant. When Hagneth clamped her knees on Thennerrok's thighs (she was in reverse-cowgirl position) and bounced wildly, I felt a bit left out. When I saw Thennerrok's viscous, alabaster semen pouring from Hagneth's red-violet labia, I momentarily regretted my decision not to get more involved.

But soon we were helping each other up and hugging each other goodbye as the sun set and the street lamps brightened. Again, I inferred that something was off between Thennerrok and Hagneth; Thennerrok's hug was very brief and stiff-armed, like she was just going through the motions.

Walking back toward the town's enormous central building next to a rather subdued Thennerrok, I smiled. I was pleased with myself. I had stood strong against temptation! (Whether I'd needed to or not was unknown.) I probably had time for one more interview and I was sure to find someone to talk to just walking through the building.

Maybe one more interview wasn't a great idea, though. After all, it seemed to be a faux pas to greet someone while nude and not have sex with her or him. I supposed that the guy I'd interviewed first had let me get away with it because we'd fucked the night before. There was still so much I didn't know about the unwritten rules.

There was a lull in the public festival sex today. If they'd already had two days and more of free love, it made sense that plenty of the participants had had sex with the person or people that they'd had their eyes on.

I had been sitting with my back to the wall of the wide corridor on the ground floor of the town's main building for about 20 minutes, putting my notes in order, when I heard the sound of approaching feet and saw a tall brunette kurouhd, a shortish blonde woman, and a sandy-haired kurouhd of average height, talking to each other. Lull or not, all three of them had bare torsos and they were proceeding toward me with one purpose.

Way back when Harkje had told me the basics of this festival, she had theorized that my looks had attracted attention. Her theory had been correct; this was another group which had been looking for me particularly. My muscles were achy and they were going to be much achier tomorrow....But my vagina was singing at the top of her lungs with the expectation of more sexual pleasure.

The sandy-haired kurouhd and the blonde woman hung back a moment; the brunette kurouhd sauntered right up to me. "Hello, cutie! I'm Rhonav. We'd like to have sex with you; is that nice?" (Again, I'm not sure that was a literal translation, but it was close enough.)

"Yes, but with condoms if fucks my pussy," I said. Rhonav and the blonde snickered, so I know I messed up the grammar a bit.

"Certainly," the sandy-haired kurouhd said, and her friends said the same a second later.

To my surprise, when we got outside, the petite blonde put her hand into the fairly large backpack Rhonav was carrying and retrieved three dildos. I watched curiously; our group had two dicks already. The blonde woman lubricated the toys; all three were hand-held, battery-powered, vibrating types.

Now that my understanding of the dialect was growing, I got the idea quickly. I was going to lean across one of the tall, narrow padded tables in the town square. The blonde woman--her name was Ajanjs--was also going to lean across a padded table, but facing the opposite way I was. Ajanjs and I each took a vibrating dildo; we were going to penetrate the kurouhds right after they penetrated us. Rhonav stood behind me and eagerly pushed her granite-hard cock into my well-used-but-still-tight pussy. The other kurouhd--whose name was Kjarveom--stood behind Ajanjs and thrust her violet penis into Ajanjs' moist, pink pussy. Ooh, that felt good!

Ajanjs and I had to reach a bit, but as we were in a sort of clockwise-facing square, we managed to stick the dildos into our partners' twats without much difficulty.

We all began moving; Ajanjs and I using our left hands and arms (we couldn't have gotten leverage using our right arms) and Rhonav and Kjarveom pumping their hips. We had to start slowly, because this type of thing isn't nearly as easy as it looks in porn. (I'm now convinced that those actresses and actors have to rehearse a lot before they can manage multi-partner sex.) Rhonav's strong, friction-intensive thrusts made my breathing uneven in no time. Her hot cock slid back and forth along my g-spot exquisitely! I somehow kept it together well enough to pound Kjarveom's cunt with my borrowed toy. I was really glad that the dildo vibrated, because my rhythm had to be irregular.

I looked over at Ajanjs. Her blonde hair was already disheveled; sweat was glistening on her naked torso. I noticed what had become of the third dildo: as Kjarveom rammed her cock into Ajanjs' pussy, she also worked that third dildo in and out of Ajanjs' anus. The sight of that really turned me on. I groaned in pleasure, not that I'm sure anyone heard me. There was plenty of panting, grunting, and sighing happening at the moment.

Mmm, there was the climax! Lights popped in my head. The back of my brain kept my arm moving even as my pelvis thrust backward, compelled by my greedy vagina. Behind me and next to me, I heard the rapid hisses and quick exhaling of orgasms. Thankfully, Kjarveom got off just a minute or two after I did; I couldn't have kept fucking her much longer. I lay across the high tabletop, getting my breath, enjoying Rhonav slapping my ass hard and calling me--I think--a valkyrie!

Our little group broke up after hugs and squeezes goodbye. Rhonav--the confident, amiable one--gave me a long, gentle, surprisingly tender kiss; I knew I would remember her!

Afterward, I did a quick evaluation. My supply of condoms and lubricant was still adequate. My energy was depleted, though. So many people in this village wanted to fuck me that I supposed I would only get some rest if I made myself scarce.

In the deepening darkness, I walked quickly back to the library and explained my situation to Harkje. She told me not to get caught ditching the festival, but she gave me the key to the school. I remembered how we'd dressed and the route we'd taken to get there the first time. Cautiously, I snuck back to the hiding place I'd used that first night. Bundled in a black coat, hiding my hair under a grey hat, moving through the shadows, I avoided attention.

At once I set my phone alarm for 1920 so I could make it to Ms. Garrikoet's dinner. Then I set about organizing the notes I'd taken in the last two days.

Before I knew it, my phone chimed. I packed swiftly and crept back to the lodging house, still unobserved.

When I opened the door, the smells of fresh bread and some sort of roasted meat (beef, perhaps?) made my mouth water. I jogged to my room, threw my bag onto the bed, and went to the dining room.

About 15 people were there; I was one of five who was naked. The house was warm; the conversation was light and friendly; the food and drinks were tasty. Ms. Garrikoet and a couple of her close friends had supplied the meal, and they knew how to cook. The meat turned out to be caribou. I'd expected it to be gamey, but it was smooth and delicious; cooking it at low temperatures outdoors for 18 hours was the secret to the marvelously tender texture. I also had a small glass of pleasant sherry near the end of the meal. As usual, the meal took much longer to consume than an American meal, but I was quite familiar with European dinners and I really enjoyed taking my time with the group.

It was nearly 2100 when the last course was served. After a wonderful slice of buttered apple-walnut bread, I was ready to return to my room. However, Ms. Garrikoet and one of her helpers--her younger sister, I think--stood and announced that we would have 10 minutes to get ready and then we would visit her terbakkjerren. The people at the table all seemed eager; there were smiles and laughs as the residents scurried to their individual rooms.

I didn't know what a terbakkjerren was, but I supposed it was a special hilltop where people had viewed the sun at the solstice and would now view the first full moon of winter. Places like that were common in Northern Europe.

We got into three SUVs and drove out of town, but instead of heading for the hills, we went toward the coast. When we all piled out of the vehicles, our group--chattering excitedly--headed toward the low natural arch of a cave.

oOOOo

End of Part Five

author's note: i read all comments, reviews, and suggestions. i respond to more than 90% of feedback. please vote, fave, or drop me a line if you have a reaction to the story. thank you, all those of you who have done so!


12