The Pleasure Girl

Story Info
Samantha accepts a rather odd job offer.
11.7k words
4.69
34.1k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nude_Writer
Nude_Writer
339 Followers

Part One: Intro

...

"Spare change?" Samantha begged as she sat on the cold ground with her back against the library wall. Winter was dying down but the freezing air was still lingering. The wind blew her shoulder length, lightly wavy brown hair gently across her face and over her round, green eyes.

While homelessness hadn't been too kind to her, Sam kept her natural cute features. Underneath the grime and dirt stood a beautiful young adult. Her round face sat atop a thin, delicate neck. Her freckles dotted themselves across her face from cheek to cheek. Her somewhat buck-toothed mouth with thinned corners gave her smile an innocent yet devilish look. And her slender body was juxtaposed by her 32DD breasts.

Sam held her finger-less gloved hand out on top of her blanket which sat on top of her bundled body. A pair of old jeans. Old, worn, black boots. A white t-shirt underneath a black hoodie underneath a green jacket kept her warm enough to survive in the chilly weather.

Being caught having sex with her then boyfriend was all it took for Sam to be kicked out on to the street by her mother nine months ago. Once she turned 21, Sam thought it was finally time to lose her virginity to the man she thought she was going to marry. Coming from a strictly Christian household, she knew she had to wait until marriage, but her feelings and cravings couldn't hold on until then. Her boyfriend at the time would talk to her about all of his sexual fantasies and desires. He was the one who got Sam into watching porn and masturbating at the age of 18, and since then, her sexual desires remained a secret from her mother and father, until a week after her 21st birthday, when the two returned home from church to catch their daughter and her partner, stark naked on the kitchen table, both of them mid-orgasm.

Shortly after she had been made homeless, Sam moved in with her boyfriend and his family, but that didn't last long. After that, Sam spent her time living on the streets. Surviving by getting money any way she could. Begging, learning how to play the guitar to play music for the public, and, if it came down to it, sexual favors.

"Spare change?" Sam begged again to yet another passer-by.

"Hey doll. How's today going?" A voice came from her right side. It was Charles.

Charles was an older man. Dark skin, tattered suit, and an odd pair of shoes. In his hand was a to-go cup of coffee.

"Not great." Sam replied. "I've barely made five bucks all day."

"Everyone's up and spent all their money for the holidays. Ain't nobody got a spare cent right now." Charles spoke.

"You got anything?" Sam asked.

"Nah. Just a few dimes and a cup of coffee from a nice blonde lady. You want the last of it?" Charles offered.

"Thanks." Sam replied, taking the cup and taking a sip.

"You know Jackie said she saw The Car again today." Charles mentioned.

'The Car'. That's all people said when they referred to the black Rolls Royce that would often appear around homeless spots. It would drive by slowly, and, on occasion, the driver would talk to one of the homeless people.

"Where did she see it?" Sam asked, taking another sip of the warm drink.

"Just a few blocks up. Looks like it'll be doing another lap around here soon." Charles answered.

As much as The Car had been spoken about, Sam had never seen it up close. She had seen it driving around from a distance, but with all the rumors and stories about it, her interest in it grew.

Sam and Charles's conversation died down, and the two of them went about the rest of the day trying to get as much money as possible to buy something to eat. By the evening, Sam had just enough to buy herself a sandwich which lasted her the rest of the night.

...

As the morning sun rose, Sam rolled herself out of her cardboard bed which was tucked behind an old post office building, and made her way back on to the main street. Before sitting in one of her usual spots, she decided to walk around the city for a little while. So many big buildings full of clothes, and electronics, and food, while others were abandoned and empty. This part of the city had been degrading for years, and in the near future, all of the buildings would be run down and forgotten about.

Squatters would try and make a home for themselves in the abandoned buildings, but would soon leave. They were horrible and broken, so much so that even the most desperate of people wouldn't spend more than a week inside one of them.

As Sam looked around the city, her eyes panned around the road and met with something. The Car.

The front of The Car was looking her way. By the looks of it, the engine wasn't on. Slowly, Sam approached it.

As she walked, she thought of all the stories and rumors she had heard; that the driver was a drug dealer selling to the homeless. The driver used to be homeless and was showing off a car they stole. And Sam's personal favorite, that The Car was in fact haunted and drove on it's own. Which ever story was true, Sam was going to find out.

As she finally reached it, Sam looked through the window of The Car. It was beautiful inside. Cream leather, gold accents, perfectly polished and clean. Whoever owned it treated it like it was their child.

Sam was so intrigued by The Car itself that she didn't even consider where it was parked. It was outside of a convenience store. The sound of the bell ringing as the door behind her opened startled her, and out stepped a middle aged man.

He was quite tall, standing over 6 feet. His salt and pepper hair complimented his grey stubble. His long face and long features fitted his tall stature, and the long, black, winter coat he wore even more so. His eyes were half open in a calm and relaxed way. He was a well dressed, handsome man.

"Oh. Hello." The man spoke in a somewhat surprised yet relaxed tone.

"Uhh, hi. Sorry, I was just looking at your car. It's really fancy." Sam replied, a little worried that the man would get the impression that she was trying to break into it.

"Thank you. It cost quite a bit of money." The man replied, stepping towards Sam and The Car, and looking through the window. "I do love cream leather."

Still being a little rattled, Sam plucked up the courage to find out the answer to a question that had been lingering in her mind.

"So, how did you afford it?" She sheepishly asked.

"Quite easily in fact. I'm a billionaire." The man spoke in a matter-of-fact way.

Sam's eyes grew wide and her mouth fell a little open hearing that. He said 'billionaire', right? With a B? Billion?

"A... billionaire?" Sam asked, shocked. "Well then, what are you doing around here? Shouldn't you be on a yacht somewhere, doing coke, and sleeping with every model in the world?" Sam joked.

"Actually, I'm here looking for someone. A woman that's willing to do a job. Any woman, in fact. That's all." The man replied.

Yet again, Sam's eyes grew wider, and her mouth opened even more. Any woman looking for work, and to be paid by a billionaire? Who would say no?! There had to be some sort of catch. This guy has been driving all around the city for weeks looking to pay someone for work and he still hasn't found anyone?

"What's the job? If you don't mind me asking." Sam inquired.

"Well..." The man looked around, spotting a nearby bench. He extended his arm, gesturing for Sam to sit first, before taking his spot next to her. Sam sat with upright with her hands in her lap, while the man sat with his hands together, fingers interlocked, and he was leaning forwards a little. It was obvious he had explained this job to people before, and has since gotten tired of being professional about it.

"I live with my family in a rather large home. I have a whole team of cleaners, cooks, butlers, and everything in between. They all do a spectacular job at keeping the house together, and keeping our lives tidy. But, there's something that none of them can do. To put it bluntly and as openly as I can, my family, me included, are very sexually frustrated." The man explained.

Sam was shocked, yet again, to hear this.

"The job is, as I like to call it, to be our Pleasure Girl." The man spoke.

"A... Pleasure Girl? W-What's that?" Sam asked.

"A Pleasure Girl would be a woman whom would live with us, in our home, and provide us with the sexual outlet we desire. She wouldn't have to cook or clean, or do any type of housework. She would be willing to allow herself to be looked at, touched, and used in any sexual way."

"Like, an in-house prostitute?" Sam asked somewhat eagerly.

"Not quite." The man replied. "A prostitute charges money for her sexual acts and then leaves. The Pleasure Girl will have a home, food on the table, facilities to use, and would be paid monthly, rather than after every 'act' shall we say. One rather large difference would be that the Pleasure Girl would remain nude at all times. 100% naked, 24/7."

Sam paused for a moment. Food? A roof over her head? Monthly pay? It sounded incredible! The only downside being that she would never wear clothes. Not while she lived with the family that is.

"How much would I- uhh, the Pleasure Girl be paid?" Sam asked.

The man smiled subtly at Sam's words. "$5,000,000 a month." He replied.

Silence fell as Sam simply stared at the man. Five million dollars. Five million dollars every month. Five million dollars every month just to live in a mansion and have sex? This couldn't be true. This had to be fake. This man isn't really that rich is he? Even if he was, this job couldn't be real. Could it? No. Surely not.

"Can I... can I apply?" Sam quietly asked.

The man looked at her and smiled warmly. "My dear, if you're willing to do the job, then it's already yours." He rested a gentle hand on Sam's shoulder, giving it a small rub. "Now then, let's get out of this cold shall we?"

Just then, the man stood from the bench and pulled his car keys from his coat pocket. The lights flashed and The Car beeped. Sam stood up behind him and followed the man as he walked to the passenger side door, opening it for her. After she was inside, he walked to the other door and sat down himself, shutting the door behind him and starting up the engine.

"My name is Clive by the way, Clive Boretti." Said the man, extending his hand for a handshake.

"Sam. Samantha Stone." Sam replied, shaking his hand.

"Pleasure." Clive said with a friendly smile.

...

Part Two: A Fresh Beginning

...

The drive to the Boretti Mansion took around 30 minutes. On the ride over, Sam and Clive discussed whether or not Sam had any STD's, her previous partners, and the job in general. Once at the mansion, the car was parked out front with half a dozen other cars. The place was huge. It had a circular yard at the front complete with a water fountain in the centre. From the outside alone, it looked like it had 30 rooms, most likely more. It was a Gothic, Victorian styled home with gargoyles on all corners.

Once the car was parked, both of them took a step out on to the gravel and headed towards the front door.

"Before I give you the tour, I'm sure you would like to take a shower?" Clive spoke.

The thought of a hot shower inside a warm house got Sam more excited than she'd ever been.

"Follow me, and I'll show you to your bedroom." Clive continued.

A... bedroom. She gets her own bedroom too? This is a dream come true.

Stepping inside the giant home, Sam was greeted by an incredibly fancy interior. Paintings on nearly every wall, a huge open space with a cream colored floor laid with tiles, a giant set of stairs that wrapped round the wall in a square-like shape. Clive lead Sam to the stairs and on the right had side was a door.

"This is your bedroom." Clive said. "There's an en suite inside where you can wash up, with a laundry hamper for your clothes. However, I must let you know, that once you have finished your wash, you must remain naked going forward. Do you understand?" He asked, making sure Sam knew what she was getting herself into.

Taking a moment to think about it, her new life and her role, she looked up at Clive, looked him straight in the eye, and simply said "Yes."

With that, Clive took a step back, gestured his arm at the door, and let Sam enter for herself.

Inside the bedroom under the stairs, Sam looked around at where she would be sleeping for however long she wanted. It was a spacious yet cozy T-shaped room which followed the shape of the stairs. Sam had entered from the bottom right side of the T. To the right sat the bed. It was bigger than any other bed she had ever slept on, with more pillows than she could count. There was a small sofa in the middle of the room, facing a flat-screen TV that was on the wall. On the left was a door, leading into her own bathroom. The bedroom had a pink and blue pastel pallet, with blue walls and a soft pink carpet.

"I'll let you freshen up." Clive spoke. "Once you are ready, come and find me in the small office just by the door and I'll give you the tour." Clive pointed to a small room, just on the right side of the entrance.

"Thank you." Sam replied. "Thank you for this. I've never been in a room this nice and warm, and I'm not just talking about the temperature. Thank you."

Clive looked at her with yet another gentle smile. He really had a friendly face.

"You're most welcome my dear. Take as much time as you need." With that, Clive closed the door, leaving Sam alone in her new room.

The first thing Sam did was open her bathroom door. The inside was luxurious. White and gold on every surface. There was a bath and a shower, with at least a dozen different types of soaps and shampoos. Gorgeous and soft towels, a rather large sink, and a pristine toilet.

Sam looked at herself in the mirror. The streets really have left an impression on her. Dry dirt and dust had hung on to her face for days, maybe even weeks. Her clothes were on the verge of disintegrating, and she didn't even want to think about how she smelled. Wanting to fix all of this, she turned on the shower and began to strip.

She began by pulling off her boots and slipping off her socks. Next was her jacket, followed by her hoodie. Unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans, she slid them off of her long and slender legs, before pulling her t-shirt over her head, letting her breasts bounce free. Sam didn't have a bra, which meant the last piece of clothing she would wear for a while were a pair of pink panties. Taking a deep breath, she bent forward and pulled them down, leaving her bare. Once she had tossed everything she had on into the hamper by the door, she jumped in the shower.

The hot water felt incredible. Sam could feel the streets washing off her skin with every drop. She let the water rain down on her for at least 10 minutes straight, just standing there, enjoying the feeling. Besides the soap were a few razors and a few different types of shaving foam. Looking down at her body, Sam decided it would be best to try and make herself as smooth as possible.

Smearing the shaving foam over her whole body below the neck took some time, but once it was all on, she began to shave everywhere that she could. Her pubic hair was out of control, so that was the very first thing to go. It took over an hour, but by the time she was done, her body was as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Looking at the arrangement of soap bottles, Sam reached for the body wash which was vanilla scented. Squeezing the thick liquid into her hands, she began rubbing it all over her wet, naked body. Over her tummy, under and around her large breasts, up and down her thighs. If she was going to be naked from now on, she would have to be fresh and clean.

Washing her hair was an easy task. One of her friends on the street used to cut hair for a living. Having shorter hair helped Sam look at least somewhat presentable, plus, having quite thick hair can be a bit of a pain if it's too long.

Finally finishing her shower, Sam began to towel herself down, drying everything, and blow drying her hair. Once she was clean and dry, she grabbed a bottle of lotion and applied it all over herself. Seeing as this was the first time she had a proper wash in a long time, she figured she'd better make the most of it. Turning off the water, Sam picked up a toothbrush and paste from the sink and began to go to town. Every inch of her needed to be clean, inside and out.

After what seemed like almost another hour, Sam stepped back out into her bedroom. It felt odd to be naked in a strange place, rather surreal. She felt like she needed to cover herself, or at least make as little noise so that nobody would come in and investigate. The carpet felt lovely and soft under Sam's bare feet, and the temperature wasn't too bad either.

A few seconds after she stepped out of the bathroom, Sam relaxed a little and walked towards her new bed. Turning around and laying on her back on top of it, she stared at the ceiling with her arms spread out near her head. This was it. The first day of her new life. $5 million a month. She could go anywhere with that. Do anything. Even if this job turned out to be something she wouldn't enjoy, Sam would only have to put up with it for a month. After that, her life would be totally different.

Finally getting ready to start her job, Sam got off the bed, walked to the bedroom door, and opened it. The entrance hall was still empty, and no noises could be heard. Silently, Sam slipped out and walked towards the office door that Clive had told her to go to. It felt even more awkward to walk around naked in such an open, unfamiliar space than it did in the bedroom. Sam felt as though she was doing something naughty, something forbidden. Gingerly walking across the hall and towards the office door, Sam knocked.

"Come in." Clive's voice from the other side of the door called out.

With that, Sam took a deep breath, and turned the handle.

...

Part Three: The Father

...

Sam opened the door. Clive was sat at the desk in the middle of the room, facing her but with his head down at some paperwork. After a second, he looked up, and a small smile came across his face as he looked Sam up and down.

"My my." He spoke. "Those clothes did little for you, didn't they?"

Sam looked down at her body, grabbing her left arm with her right hand, and fidgeted her feet a little. It felt awkward to been seen stark naked by a stranger.

"Right, well I suppose I better give you a tour of the place. Come." Clive said, getting up from his chair and exiting the room. "We'll start with the ground floor east wing."

The mansion itself was a huge H-shaped building, with the stairs being in the centre.

"The house has been in my family since 1872." Clive began to speak, walking next to Sam with his hands behind his back. "My great grandfather bought it for $95,000 once his business really started to take off. We've kept it in good shape. Renovating it here and there. We even have heated floors, as you can probably tell."

The clicking sound of Clive's shoes contrasted the slapping sound of Sam's bare feet as the two walked along the tiled floor.

"What is it that you do?" Sam asked. "I know you're a billionaire, but, how did you get that kind of money?"

"I didn't earn all of it myself." Clive replied. "I come from a rich family, inherited a great portion of it, and have made sure the money kept on coming in. My great grandfather was a builder. He built hundreds of buildings in the city that are still standing to this day. He was a master of his craft, and so he past on his talent on to his son, my grandfather. He had hoped that my father would go into the same trade, but, my father, being the intellectual that he was, wanted to be a lawyer. He studied all his life to be one and was one of the best in the state at only 23 years of age. With my great grandfather and grandfather building the city and my father keeping criminals off the streets and in jails, my family collected quite a bit of wealth."

Nude_Writer
Nude_Writer
339 Followers