All Comments on '72 Hours of Immersion Pt. 06'

by pacifist91w

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
josephsmith1593josephsmith1593over 3 years ago

I haven't really studied any biology, but the bits with the psi genomes and the thought put towards details on the fothnira is quite impressive! I also have some interest in history/archaeology, so it was nice seeing some of that play out in erotica, haha. It was a pretty neat read, I wouldn't mind reading more of this in the future!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixabout 3 years ago

This feels like an end, but I don't want it to end! I want to know about August! Please keep writing :) I really like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What an incredible, well thought out story. The first 5 chapters extolled an attitude of acceptance and compassion for those who are not binary. There was no rape or forcefulness, simply love and respect. And then this last chapter was, I think the most creative thing I have ever read. Obviously a lot of thought and research went into this but the power of your personal emotion and thoughts are what made it. I look forward to reading your other works. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpacifist91w@pacifist91w
I read and write romantic stories, complete with character and relationship development. A high percentage of my work is lesbian fiction. (That said, I have tried or will try writing almost anything!) It's rare, but I also do a bit of editing and proofreading. I love gettin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES