750-03 Saturday Evening

Story Info
A handicapped dowager and her therapist in 750 words.
772 words
4.64
6.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
658 Followers

Content Note: This is a little story for the 750 Word Project 2023. Beneath this line are exactly 750 words

As the sun set, Steve Anderson skimmed the leaves and bugs off the "pond" as Maria called her grass edge swimming pool, then he put the tools away. As the stars started to glow in the inky black sky his job was ready to begin.

The temperature was still in the 90's long after sunset, it was a hot Florida evening and Steve was not done for the day. He cut the lawn, did several other chores, and made sure that Mrs. D'Amato's yard was perfect so they could relax when they were complete, she even put some beer in the fridge in the garage for him when he worked outside.

He was filthy, covered with sweat and dirt after spending the day working in the garden; he stepped under the shower by the pool and rinsed off. He took off his t-shirt and shorts, wrang them out then lay down naked on the lounge, cracked open a beer and waited...

And there she was, home from the fancy fund raiser, leaning over him, whispering, brushing her hand against his cheek, asking "Why don't you go out and find a nice girl?" her New York Italian accent coming through loud and clear.

"Why should I when I have you?"

"But you don't have me." She knew she lied, but she couldn't admit it.

"Why don't you go out and find yourself a nice guy?"

"Who would want me? A broken-down old cow... the only thing I have going for me is this house which you make look so beautiful, and that's not even your job!" Maria took the beer from his hand and leaned back in a chair and took a long swig.

"Feeling sorry for yourself again? You know what that means," Steve swung up on his lounge and started unbuckling the aluminum braces from her legs and placed them next to her forearm crutches. She fought back as he unbuttoned her blouse, but he playfully threatened to take advantage of his superior weight and strength.

"I'll scream!" she threatened.

"Oh we both know you will," he grinned as he pulled off her panties (with her help) and scooped a naked Maria D'Amato out of her lounge chair and carried her to the pool.

"There's got to be a more dignified way to do aquatherapy," she muttered as her physical therapist lowered her into the water.

"There is, but you always say you like this better," he released her, and she was free! The horrors and weakening of MS was gone and she could swim under her own control, naked as the day she was born, with a hot young man at her side. They did an hour of aquatherapy, even the kicking exercises with the paddle board were wonderful on this magical evening. Her legs that were weakened by the ravages of Multiple Sclerosis were listening to her tonight and obeying her commands.

Maria was treading water gently near one of the underwater lights so he could ogle her large, buoyant breasts. "How am I doing tonight? Do I get a cookie?"

Steve smiled and said, "I think a reward is in order," he said as he tugged the Italian beauty to the shallow end and lifted her to the artificial grass deck laying her on a beach towel. Her immaculate skin was hauntingly beautiful under the silver light of the moon. He crouched in the pool, put her legs over his shoulders and leaned in to kiss her pussy. She groaned in relief as he spread her lips with his thumbs and began probing her cunt as deep as he could with his tongue.

"Oh God!" she cried, she grabbed his wrists and placed them on her large, wobbling breasts where he pinched and twisted her nipples drawing groans from her throat. Her fingers twisted in his hair holding him to her promised reward. Her gasps and cries filled the night air as he skillfully brought her to a shaking orgasm that rattled through her stricken body, relieving the stress of the day.

He stood and supported her crippled legs in his arms as she reached down for his cock and lined him up. The look of desire on her face said it all, he eased his cock into her pussy until she nodded letting him know she was ready. He sped up, fucking firmly, rewarding her for an excellent therapy session. The sound of their bodies slapping filled the night as did their cries of delight.

Duleigh
Duleigh
658 Followers