750 Club - MILF

Story Info
A MILF next door takes on two high school football studs.
750 words
4.16
39.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,620 Followers

Her head hung over the edge of the poolside lounge chair, throat bulging with the cock stuffed deep inside. The nearly underage cock. The barely legal cock.

Bruce drove in and out of her throat with untamed enthusiasm, making Stacey choke on him. An older man would have been more cautious, afraid to use the single mom like this. That wasn't what Stacey wanted. She wanted his hands pawing at her big, luscious tits. She wanted him to make her gag. To use her.

His big balls slapped against her face. She liked the sweaty musk of him, right out of the showers after football practice. Her hand dropped to her cunt in her bikini bottoms and she spread her thighs wide, rocking before her fingers even brushed her pussy.

"Bruce! Where are you?" a voice called from next door.

"Shit," Bruce muttered. "That's my friend Eli."

He pulled out of her. Stacey pushed herself up on onto her elbows. "Is he eighteen?"

"Uh. Nineteen. Why?"

"Well, don't be rude. Invite him over."

Bruce gaped at her, then turned and called, "Hey. Over here. Come through the side gate. It's unlocked." He glanced down at Stacey as she twisted onto her hands and knees, kicking her feet against her butt. He stepped around and pulled her bikini bottoms down to expose her thick, ready lips. "Hurry," he added.

"Fuck me, stud. Give him a show."

Bruce moaned, and grabbed the nearly-forty MILF by the waist to pull her back to the edge of the chair. His cock hilted into her folds to his balls and she beat at the chair, the fullness almost too much to handle.

"Fuck!" she gasped.

Bruce didn't let up. He withdrew and hammered back into her, shoving her forward on the chair. Her head bent, her blonde hair spilling down, her breasts bouncing, she must have been a sight. The gate creaked and shut again.

"Whatcha up to, man... holy shiiiiiit."

Stacey recognized Eli as the hulking center from Bruce's football games. Tall and built like a brick wall, he was fantastic on the field. She wondered if he would be just as good now.

He gaped, speechless, as Bruce pounded her pussy from behind. "Get over here," Stacey called. "I need something to suck on."

"You're the model, the mom he..."

"Uh... huh!" Stacey said, the words clipped as Bruce fucked into her again.

"Holy shit. Holy shit."

But then Eli moved, yanking his shirt over his broad shoulders. His shoes flew off, followed quickly by his basketball shorts. His cock was already rising when he yanked his underwear down, and Stacey licked her lips in anticipation. She tossed back her blonde hair and patted the chair in front of her. The young man straddled it and smacked his dick against her cheek. She giggled throatily and grabbed him to bring him to her lips.

"What the hell?" Eli asked Bruce.

With the young man's dick at her mouth, Stacey said, "Shut up and fuck my face."

The boy's confusion turned to a slow-growing grin, and he grabbed her head between his massive mitts to do just that. Like Bruce, he had no self-control, no sense of how to be gentle, and he sank his cock deep in her throat, making her gag on the first thrust. It was nirvana. Used at both ends.

Her mind drifted to Adam. About his proposal the day before. About how close she came to a lifetime of one man, one dick, one boring night of missionary every few days. She closed her eyes and drove her mouth down even further on Eli's cock, loving Bruce ramming her from behind. The boy was so out of control he had to be close. She wanted it, wanted his come dripping out of her. Then she'd swallow down what Eli had to offer and they'd all go inside where she'd fuck their brains out all weekend long. Why not? Her son was at her parents'. She could fuck these studs, then maybe make a trip to the locker room after their big weekend game.

Adam. Marriage. Monogamy.

Warmth spread through Stacey as the boys' rhythmic slapping against her skin continued. She moaned her way through an orgasm, crested into a second almost immediately. Her eyes watered as she stared up at Eli, gripping her hair and fucking her mouth so hard her jaw hurt.

Coming into her pussy. Her mouth.

Marriage... or this.

Stacey had everything she could ever want.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,620 Followers